Superwarps - Questionable.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » General » Superwarps - Questionable.
Superwarps - Questionable.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Fenrir.Kaldaek
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Kaldaek 2020-07-11 11:06:45  
bumping the ability for superwarp to do odyssey floors!
[+]
 Asura.Chevalios
サーバ: Asura
user: Chevalios
By Asura.Chevalios 2020-07-24 12:31:06  
Fenrir.Kaldaek said: »

Walk of echoes entry etc would be so nice on multi chars ; ;
 Fenrir.Phalon
サーバ: Fenrir
user: patience
By Fenrir.Phalon 2020-08-16 16:46:32  
Fenrir.Kaldaek said: »
This Please!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [201 days between previous and next post]
 Leviathan.Draugo
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2021-03-05 22:53:26  
bumping this for the sake of asking for some more functionality?

exit/entry option for mog gardens?

also, thanks again for making this as safe and reliable as possible!
By eeternal 2021-03-05 23:16:09  
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [185 days between previous and next post]
 Sylph.Leonj
サーバ: Sylph
user: leonj
By Sylph.Leonj 2021-09-06 23:54:14  
Can someone please help on step by step where do I place the superwarp.lua addon.. I keep getting no file error, error loading maps.lua.

my path is as follows..
addons/superwarp/superwarp.lua I also have all the maps inside the superwarp folder including fuzzyfind.lua and sendall.lua

and I keep getting all these erros when i try to load it.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2021-09-07 05:41:39  
There should be a folder under superwarp named map with 10 files one of them named maps.lua

addons/superwarp/map/
maps.lua
9 other lua files
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [137 days between previous and next post]
By ekyona 2022-01-22 16:19:06  
Can anyone do an ex. Of warping in Reis. Zones? Read the ex.
I typed //sw all (portal #)

I know I’m doing it wrong. Any help please.
By suuhja 2022-01-22 16:38:08  
ekyona said: »
Can anyone do an ex. Of warping in Reis. Zones? Read the ex.
I typed //sw all (portal #)

I know I’m doing it wrong. Any help please.

'ew'.
//ew a 10, etc.
By ekyona 2022-01-22 17:01:11  
Tried //ew a 10 but it didn’t work. Hp work just fine.
By RadialArcana 2022-01-22 20:00:58  
//ew 10
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [144 days between previous and next post]
By Lilfrosty 2022-06-15 19:06:57  
Just came here to say...Thorny is *** smart.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [273 days between previous and next post]
 Siren.Kenesu
サーバ: Siren
user: iKhaos
By Siren.Kenesu 2023-03-15 19:16:50  
anyone know where you get the superwarpgui.dll from? i keep getting and error. no file found windower/plugin/lib/superwarpgui.dll
VIP
By Lili 2023-03-16 03:42:10  
Siren.Kenesu said: »
anyone know where you get the superwarpgui.dll from? i keep getting and error. no file found windower/plugin/lib/superwarpgui.dll

Standard superwarp does not need this file. You're either using a modified version or something else is wrong.

Get original superwarp here: https://github.com/AkadenTK/superwarp
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [96 days between previous and next post]
By AegParm 2023-06-19 18:57:36  
Any fix for superwarp taking me randomly to the middle of the zone rather than the crystal I enter the command for? I have the most recent version from Akaden, 0.97.9.

Happens intermittently, I'd say 1/10 when zoning to Den of Rancor #2 it takes me to the middle of the Puck mandys rather than to the HP.

Edit: ah, maybe this is a fastfollow issue! I take it all back!
By DaneBlood 2023-06-20 01:42:45  
AegParm said: »
Any fix for superwarp taking me randomly to the middle of the zone rather than the crystal I enter the command for? I have the most recent version from Akaden, 0.97.9.

Happens intermittently, I'd say 1/10 when zoning to Den of Rancor #2 it takes me to the middle of the Puck mandys rather than to the HP.

Edit: ah, maybe this is a fastfollow issue! I take it all back!

This sounds of the well known fastfollow issue

TBH i would not recommende using fast follow in its current form. i disabled everything that handles zone packet in the addon to be on the safe side. its clear its messing up something
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [160 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Dexprozius
By Asura.Dexprozius 2023-11-26 19:49:15  
Has this fastfollow issue ever been resolved?

I've been using it for months with no issue, and suddenly in the last week or 2 I've had atleast 4 instances of zoning out with my 2 dudes following me, only to find one of them in the complete middle of a map, or even worse on a completely different map. For example, I zoned to Bhaflau for the locus colibri camp and one of them ended up near Whitegate.... how???

Not only does this defeat the purpose of the addon but it sounds much more suspect/detectable than necessary.

If anyone can point me to a better follow tool for multiboxer's it'd be appreciated if this hasn't been fixed.
 Odin.Odessyus
サーバ: Odin
user: Odessyus
By Odin.Odessyus 2023-11-26 19:57:05  
https://github.com/DiscipleOfEris/Windower4Addons/issues/5

I updated the lua file based on the note here and I haven’t run into the issue since.
[+]
By Draylo 2023-11-26 20:00:51  
I never liked using that addon, very sketchy. I stopped caring about maximum efficiency or anything like that in this day and age, so I just manually have them follow w/send. Don't need to risk your accounts to have almost every single thing automated, even though I know how enticing that can be. Maybe if it was safer, but I feel its caused a lot of bans but can't prove it so.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-11-26 20:27:26  
Yeah not a fan of fastfollow either. Seeing my mules running ahead of me on their screens freaks me out. FollowMe is alright tho, just a glorified send command
[+]
 Asura.Dexprozius
By Asura.Dexprozius 2023-11-27 00:46:21  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Yeah not a fan of fastfollow either. Seeing my mules running ahead of me on their screens freaks me out. FollowMe is alright tho, just a glorified send command

Yeah I also hate this, maybe just dedicating a send macro to a keybind or each jobs macro pages is just the better option.
 Asura.Dexprozius
By Asura.Dexprozius 2023-11-27 00:46:23  
Draylo said: »
I never liked using that addon, very sketchy. I stopped caring about maximum efficiency or anything like that in this day and age, so I just manually have them follow w/send. Don't need to risk your accounts to have almost every single thing automated, even though I know how enticing that can be. Maybe if it was safer, but I feel its caused a lot of bans but can't prove it so.

For sure, when dragging characters around to do buffs its just obnoxious to do it at each zone line, but after seeing it screw up this last week I'm completely sketched out with the whole addon.
By Dodik 2023-11-27 09:29:36  
If you're using packetflow with non-instanced zones enabled it can cause fastfollow to warp following characters to the middle of the zone pretty consistently.

Have not seen it as much with packetflow enabled only for instanced zones.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2023-11-27 10:08:03  
Any addon that can POS your char halfway across the map on its own accord is a huge huge huge huge red flag.
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2023-11-27 11:04:30  
I don't think Fastfollow can do that, can it?
Please correct me if I'm wrong but the only way Fastfollow is "cheating" is because it allows you to avoid the client<>server latency.

The main reason why mules on vanilla follow eventually fail is because the position of your character in your client is sent to the server who processes it, and this takes a few milliseconds depending on how far away the server is, then the server sends it back to your mule's client to let it update the position of your main in your mule's screen. This too requires a certain amount of milliseconds.

Fastfollow sends diretly the client1 position to client2 through windower without passing back and forth through the server.
This allows for a more precise "following".
From the eyes of client1 it will look like client2 is actually running ahead of you.
From the pint of view of an external, third client, it will look like client2 is following client1 really really really fast.

I've use it for a few days aeons ago when a friend asked me to farm some things for him while I was farming for myself and that's what I got. I didn't see any advanced settings that allows the following mule to "poshack" around to follow my main.
The mules was actually left behind eventually and stuck as usual, if my main had more movement speed gear, for instance.
 Shiva.Thorny
サーバ: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2023-11-27 11:15:46  
Asura.Sechs said: »
I don't think Fastfollow can do that, can it?

Most branches send the following characters a 'force zone' packet when the main character starts to zone. They do not verify the following characters are at the right position to zone or validate any of the parameters in the force zone packet to begin with. They absolutely can fling you across the map or cause other questionable effects, like zoning out of La'loff into the wrong portion of sky.

This is not true of every branch. If it were truly just broadcasting your position and using follow struct on game thread to run there, it'd be pretty safe. You'd have to manually inch over zonelines, though, unless something was done about that.
[+]
 Shiva.Thorny
サーバ: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2023-11-27 11:26:09  
Dodik said: »
If you're using packetflow with non-instanced zones enabled it can cause fastfollow to warp following characters to the middle of the zone pretty consistently.

Have not seen it as much with packetflow enabled only for instanced zones.
If I had to take a guess at cause here, it's because the outgoing packet event triggers when the leader sends a 'request zone' packet, and tells the followers to send the packet with no verification or throttling. If the leader does not receive a response from the server in time, the legitimate client will send the 'request zone' a second time with the same sequence bytes.

Because the sequence bytes are the same, the server recognizes it as a duplicate and doesn't process it, but the addon still does. Since the addon is now telling the follower to zone twice, the follower sends two 'request zone' packets, but does not match sequence bytes, so they count as 2 seperate requests. This causes the server to double process the zone request.

Because the second zone request can be processed from the new zone, this can cause sporadic results depending on the state of zoning. The new zone will not use the same params as the old zone did, so your zone request params are inaccurate. With packetflow, you're more likely to be fully into the zone to catch the results of the second response and get flung, but you're probably still being flung on server side either way(it just puts you back before you load in more often without packetflow).

I do not think this can be made safe with a small patch to the zone request logic. You can reduce the frequency but frankly, you should not be force sending the 'request zone' packets to begin with unless you have a full understanding of them. A much better way to do things would be to predict the direction you were running when you zoned and extrapolate a vector for the character to continue running toward so they zone naturally.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
user: Raytheon
By Asura.Clintbeastwood 2023-11-27 12:24:33  
Asura.Dexprozius said: »
If anyone can point me to a better follow tool for multiboxer's it'd be appreciated if this hasn't been fixed.

Healbot's follow function is best imo. It's unbreakable (if you blink, works through zoning, etc.,) and you can set your follow distance, keeping them really close to prevent getting snagged on tight corners.
[+]
By DaneBlood 2023-11-27 14:36:56  
Asura.Dexprozius said: »
Has this fastfollow issue ever been resolved?

Well I wrote a potential solution right above your post.
just mark put the code that handles the auto zoning and give them that last nudge yourself.

I have had no issue since I remove that zone handling part from the add-on