フォーラム » Windower » General » XivParty - Party List Addon for Windower 4
XivParty - Party List Addon for Windower 4
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11
By EasyBucketz 2023-11-25 22:02:14  
Leviathan.Antonioklaus said: »
EasyBucketz said: »
Leviathan.Antonioklaus said: »
EasyBucketz said: »
Been loving this addon but wanted to clear up a few things. First, is it possible to mix and match layouts for the party list vs. alliance list (ex. ffxi2 for party list, xiv for alliance lists)? And also, how do I ensure I'm using the Grammara font I installed?

Thanks!
Yes, there are different sections in the layout. 1 for party, 1 for alliance.

Thanks, but would you mind explaining how to do this? I've been fiddling with the settings file and it isn't working the way I expected. I'm usually pretty savvy at figuring this stuff out on my own but for some reason am struggling with this one.
I'm working nights at the hospital until tuesday morning. I won't be able to pull it up until then.

All good, and you have my thanks for the help. (Incidentally, your hospital nights are ending as mine are starting. Hope you get a nice stretch off.)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [101 days between previous and next post]
By Ozzycoil 2024-03-05 11:34:02  
I am loving this Addon!

However, I am having a major annoying issue I can't seem to solve no matter what I try.

I follow the instructions to load the font "Grammara" However, It doesn't get loaded. It only loads the first time after installing the font, restarting windower and then the game. Then after that first load, the font never shows up.

I notice that sometimes when the game loads, the settings.xml file gets rewritten and the <layout>ffxi2</layout> gets removed from all my characters. I have to paste it again for it to be loaded.

Not sure if anyone has run into this issue when trying to load the fonts? Any help is greatly appreciated as I've tried much to make it work everytime I load the addon but no luck.

On a side note, I load the xivparty addon when the game loads automatically.
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11