言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » November 2020 Version Update
November 2020 Version Update
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13
By RadialArcana 2020-11-10 12:53:21  
Cerberus.Kylos said: »
Question about the new "Assist" channel.

If the command for typing in the Japanese channel is /assist, what happens to the original /assist? Has that been changed or is it the same?

/ae (assiste) or /aj (assistj)

/assist is unchanged
[+]
By Mrxi 2020-11-10 12:55:19  
might be a typo and it should be /assistj
By Mrxi 2020-11-10 12:58:23  
or /as name and /assist name might still work? haven't logged in yet
By RadialArcana 2020-11-10 13:07:15  
This assist channel will be the only chat system in the game that is totally global, as in if you type something in it right now everyone on the server will see it no matter where they are (if they don't have it filtered)
By Mrxi 2020-11-10 13:09:26  
except it only works in towns, and have to have the ?noob in name still or be a mentor
By RadialArcana 2020-11-10 13:11:01  
Mrxi said: »
except it only works in towns, and have to have the ?noob in name still or be a mentor

I saw people typing in it earlier and I'm neither, but yeah seems it's only towns which is dumb.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Mrxi 2020-11-10 13:12:51  
or a returnee i guess " Players for whom at least 48 days have passed since their last login are classified as returnees. " idk if it shows it for everyone.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2020-11-10 13:15:42  
I am simply shocked at the level of justification happening with this update.

Its ok to call garbage garbage when it is.
[+]
By Mrxi 2020-11-10 13:18:21  
yea its in chat filters. i have people on quetz tht try to give me ***for helping and make me look like bad person so havent been doing it much, Celtie Tesseracta and Skunkamaniac, but im going to be a mentor with my strongest mule now, idc if people say i suck for it or what they think

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Mrxi 2020-11-10 13:24:14  
endxen said: »
yea its in chat filters. i have people on quetz tht try to give me ***for helping and make me look like bad person so havent been doing it much, Celtie Tesseracta and Skunkamaniac, but im going to be a mentor with my strongest mule now, idc if people say i suck for it or what they think

Good I don't want to see stupid ***in my chat channels.
They think it bothers me so tess just follows them around mimicking them because thats tess. it dosent i think it just makes them look like trash because they wanted to be the helper.
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2020-11-10 13:30:45  
endxen said: »

Good I don't want to see stupid ***in my chat channels.
They think it bothers me so tess just follows them around mimicking them because thats tess. it dosent i think it just makes them look like trash because they wanted to be the helper.

I feel like we're missing some super important information here.
[+]
 Bismarck.Firedemon
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2020-11-10 13:33:35  
People like Kuroganashi are going to be mentors so this whole system is dumb as ***.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2020-11-10 13:36:22  
I might be the first English mentor on this server? I'm not sure. Either way, when I first sent out a message I got several /tells...

How Do You Do That?!

It was wild. I can see it getting annoying for some players though, so I let people know you can click on the chat filter and it only works in the main cities:

Players can chat in the Assist Channel and view Assist Channel messages in the following areas.
Jeuno / San d’Oria (except Chateau d’Oraguille) / Bastok (except the Metalworks) / Windurst (except Heavens Tower) / Selbina / Mhaura / Rabao / Kazham / Norg / Aht Urhgan Whitegate / Nashmau / Western Adoulin / Eastern Adoulin / Tavnazia Safehold / Chocobo Circuit / Mog House (Rental House)
 Odin.Creaucent
サーバ: Odin
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2020-11-10 13:46:57  
Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
I am simply shocked at the level of justification happening with this update.

Its ok to call garbage garbage when it is.

I'm simply shocked that people expect anything from FFXI updates anymore.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2020-11-10 13:51:08  
I'm interested about the Mastery Rank system. I'm on 5 out of 6 despite having several job masters, REMA's, missions completed and other things.

Perhaps having a max craft counts as one? It's the only thing I can think of. Either that, or it's tied to the number of completed RoE objectives.

Am also curious about the 48 hour time for new/returnee players. I think the window is too short. Should probably be a week, because it's unlikely that mentors are going to be on all the time.
 Sylph.Brahmsz
サーバ: Sylph
user: Khronos
By Sylph.Brahmsz 2020-11-10 13:55:24  
I'm interested about the Mastery Rank system. I'm on 5 out of 6 despite having several job masters, REMA's, missions completed and other things.

Perhaps having a max craft counts as one? It's the only thing I can think of. Either that, or it's tied to the number of completed RoE objectives.

If maximum Mastery is 6/6, I already have it. They didn't exactly give a list of in-game accomplishments so it's anybody's guess what they are.

My main craft is only 96 so it's likely not that.
By RadialArcana 2020-11-10 13:56:39  
I don't know what they were thinking with this assist thing, nobody is going to use it the way they designed it.

Literally the only use of it will be people trying to cap their mastery to 10.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2020-11-10 13:58:10  
Sylph.Brahmsz said: »

If maximum Mastery is 6/6, I already have it. They didn't exactly give a list of in-game accomplishments so it's anybody's guess what they are.

How many RoE do you have completed? I'm on 799, but it's not like I tried hard to get as many as possible done. I know someone with 938 and is on 5/6.

RadialArcana said: »
I don't know what they were thinking with this assist thing, nobody is going to use it the way they designed it.

It caps at 6. (Corrected below)
 Sylph.Brahmsz
By Sylph.Brahmsz 2020-11-10 14:00:50  

How many RoE do you have completed? I'm on 799, but it's not like I tried hard to get as many as possible done. I know someone with 938 and is on 5/6.

It caps at 6.

744 as of this morning.
By RadialArcana 2020-11-10 14:00:54  
Considering unlocking it is based on RoE completion, mastery is going to be based on completing objectives.

Also read this:

Quote:
PCs can add or remove others from the Mute List if they meet the following requirements:
Are mentors or have a mastery rank of 6 or above.
[+]
 Sylph.Brahmsz
By Sylph.Brahmsz 2020-11-10 14:05:39  
Considering unlocking it is based on RoE completion, mastery is going to be based on completing objectives.

Also read this:

Quote:
PCs can add or remove others from the Mute List if they meet the following requirements:

Higher ranks may be rolled out later or are tied to something else like the like / warning system. The channel itself is still technically being monitored for how players will use it.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2020-11-10 14:08:09  

Also read this:

Quote:

According to the game manual it does not specifically state RoE. It could be several things, including the completion of quests not tied to RoE.

"Mastery Rank is a numerical value representative your completion of missions, quest, and various other types on in-game content. The higher the rank, the more you have completed. This rank has no effect on gameplay."
[+]
 Sylph.Brahmsz
By Sylph.Brahmsz 2020-11-10 14:13:49  
I might be the first English mentor on this server? I'm not sure. Either way, when I first sent out a message I got several /tells...

How Do You Do That?!

It was wild. I can see it getting annoying for some players though, so I let people know you can click on the chat filter ...

Same. Did a test message, got a few tells, then relayed a second message people can filter it in config if they didn't want to see it in log for good measure.
[+]
 Odin.Naytan
user: Naytan
By Odin.Naytan 2020-11-10 14:54:20  

Where are you with missions/fame? I started a thread for gathering data. Wasn't gonna count each individual regular quest completed, so was just looking at max fame.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2020-11-10 14:56:13  
I'm mastery rank 6 as well. I won't be mentoring anyone, but cmon I gotta max the number just for completions sake

Edit: all mission lines complete except shantotto addon, 110 gold w/escutcheon, 110 fishing, 70 others. All jobs mastered, 714 Roe completed
[+]
 Odin.Naytan
user: Naytan
By Odin.Naytan 2020-11-10 15:02:48  
Someone has said they are rank 7, where were people getting the capped at 6 info from?
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2020-11-10 15:04:21  
Odin.Naytan said: »

Where are you with missions/fame? I started a thread for gathering data. Wasn't gonna count each individual regular quest completed, so was just looking at max fame.

I've done all the missions. Fame is something I don't have a lot of in some nations, I'll have to check on those later.

Odin.Naytan said: »
Someone has said they are rank 7, where were people getting the capped at 6 info from?

I misread the notes, honest mistake.
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13