users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » November 2020 Version Update
November 2020 Version Update
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13
By Caradog 2020-11-10 15:11:14  
Rubenator said: »
Sylph.Feary said: »
Bismarck.Zuidar said: »
Someone contact with Caradog or Kenshi as figured that XI view dats reverted to original files as this November update
Kenshi's is already updated

Kenshi's is prolly fine as he put the changes into the last version of his files, I'm unfortunately preoccupied this week and won't be able to fix till the weekend (sorry!).
 Asura.Lobbi
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Lobby
By Asura.Lobbi 2020-11-10 15:23:21  
Odin.Naytan said: »
Someone has said they are rank 7, where were people getting the capped at 6 info from?

I have Mastery Rank 7. Cap is not 6.
By RadialArcana 2020-11-10 15:32:01  
Dear developers.

Make a thing next patch that puts a big gold number next to peoples name based on how many REMA they have, endgame drought = fixed.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-11-10 15:43:58  
IBF4 Cornelia is available after you reach rank 10.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-11-10 15:45:34  
Or Assuran yell:

"Ambuscade V2 VD do you need? Rank 9+ ONRY"
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2020-11-10 15:59:42  
Now people have a REAL reason to complete EVERY quest! Let's max those ranks guys!
 Cerberus.Kaht
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2020-11-10 16:05:55  
Anyone know what the #s next to the mentor flag mean?

Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2020-11-10 16:07:42  
Where is the "Repelling an Ambuscade" RoV at? Apparently I haven't done it yet, lol.
By Pantafernando 2020-11-10 16:08:08  
Its hard to see anything in this picture tbf
By Pantafernando 2020-11-10 16:08:30  
Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget said: »
Where is the "Repelling an Ambuscade" RoV at? Apparently I haven't done it yet, lol.

Tutorial Intermediate.

Its the 10th quests there.
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
サーバ: Sylph
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2020-11-10 16:11:10  
Cerberus.Kaht said: »
Anyone know what the #s next to the mentor flag mean?

Thats the mastery rank. They are discussing it over here: https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/55467/mastery-rank-data
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2020-11-10 16:13:39  
Pantafernando said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget said: »

Tutorial Intermediate.

Its the 10th quests there.

That would explain why I don't have it, I've never even touched that page yet, lmao.
 Cerberus.Kaht
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2020-11-10 16:14:02  
Its hard to see anything in this picture tbf

Yeah, it's not a huge picture, sorry - When someone uses the /assiste channel, a flag appears next to their name with a number next to it. I'm wondering what the number means. In the pic I posted, there was 2 /assiste lines of chat, one with a 1 and the other with a 6.

The # is not the same as mastery level, as my mastery level is not 1.
By Pantafernando 2020-11-10 16:58:12  
Playerbase: We want new content!!!

Squareenix: Come talk to me when you have Mastery Rank 10.
By Pantafernando 2020-11-10 16:59:49  
Seriously, this system is their way to tell us to shut the *** up and grind old junk just be be artificially kept busy
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Suteru
user: Suteru
By Asura.Suteru 2020-11-10 17:25:39  
I think that's actually the number of upvotes you have. Mine still shows 1 even though I'm mastery rank 1.
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2020-11-10 17:38:05  
endxen said: »
Hard pass. I made the comment in the other topic about this being a new "Epeen Contest" and they laughed. But if you read the comments the Edick measuring is going on in it already lol...
I think you're seeing stuff that isn't there.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Tesseracta
user: Tussell
By Quetzalcoatl.Tesseracta 2020-11-10 18:12:28  
Quetzalcoatl.Senaki said: »
Mrxi said: »
Mrxi said: »
yea its in chat filters. i have people on quetz tht try to give me ***for helping and make me look like bad person so havent been doing it much, Celtie Tesseracta and Skunkamaniac, but im going to be a mentor with my strongest mule now, idc if people say i suck for it or what they think

Good I don't want to see stupid ***in my chat channels.
They think it bothers me so tess just follows them around mimicking them because thats tess. it dosent i think it just makes them look like trash because they wanted to be the helper.

I feel like we're missing some super important information here.
Celtie called him LS helper, similar to the way he calls people LS *** Sword, and I and others mimic it. He got that part right.

Aside from that, it's just him being paranoid and freaking out over unsubstantiated animosity. We still call him Helper even though he left the LS months ago. He's just that big a helper (when he's not flailing Mireu).
[+]
By Aerix 2020-11-10 18:14:15  
Seriously, this system is their way to tell us to shut the *** up and grind old junk just be be artificially kept busy

How in the world did you reach that conclusion? Mastery Rank doesn't even have clear progression to increase its rank, so it's hardly meant to keep people busy. The grinding and/or epeen contest is purely self-inflicted.

Also people need to calm down. I want solid new content (not Odyssey) as much as anybody, but just because updates don't solely exist to please fully decked out endgame players doesn't mean the patch was garbage. It just wasn't aimed at you. There are tons of players who are still a long ways off from getting to the point where they've beaten and obtained everything and are bored. For some of them new story quests are exactly the right kind of content to break up the grind for a little while.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Jdove
user: erasmuss
By Asura.Jdove 2020-11-10 18:43:31  
People with nothing to do is their own fault if people actually played the game instead of botting and buying and exploiting everything it would keep you busy way longer. I get everyone does it ands that's fine but just saying.
[+]
By Aerix 2020-11-10 18:44:44  
Tell that to the people who unsub because they have nothing to do.
This patch was complete garbage.

I already did. Nobody is forcing you to play FFXI every day of your life. Take a break, save money, and come back when there's new stuff to do.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-11-10 19:30:10  
Asura.Jdove said: »
People with nothing to do is their own fault if people actually played the game instead of botting and buying and exploiting everything it would keep you busy way longer. I get everyone does it ands that's fine but just saying.

Why do you think all people who have done everything are not playing the game and are botting, buying, and exploiting everything?
[+]
 Asura.Jdove
user: erasmuss
By Asura.Jdove 2020-11-10 19:38:07  
Ok lets just act like people don't do this. You are right how dare I? Everyone manually masters their jobs, does all content themselves and doesn't skip anything. All sarcasm aside there is always something to do maybe not stuff you want to do but there is always something. If you are completely out of things to do, there is no way you had time to do it legit. Nothing wrong with it but that's why I think that.
[+]
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
サーバ: Sylph
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2020-11-10 19:51:35  
Enchantment: Reraise V on the staff seems to have full recovery of HP / MP without weakness or exp loss.
[+]
By Taint 2020-11-10 19:54:29  
Waughroon Shrine Mars Orbs is missing a chest. Back row far left hasn't loaded in 3 runs.

Didn't load on one of three venus runs as well.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2020-11-10 19:54:46  
Adding a mentor network for new players to an 18 year old game is like a vegan restaurant adding baby back ribs to their menu.

No one already at the restaurant wants it, and no one who wants baby back ribs would ever go to a vegan restaurant.

We CAN fault SE for being so out of touch with their customers that they provide horrible service. That's not expecting the game to cater only to the ultra-decked endgame player...that's expecting a company to know where their bread is buttered.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2020-11-10 19:57:49  
Anyone else having trouble logging in since update? Just one of mine keeps getting stuck. Keeps timing out at the last black loading data screen
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13