Wonder how it'll work out when the items go live, probably temporary names
Speaking of that bow- I'm FURIOUS that SE actually comes up with a unique idea to give archery something different and maybe compete with marksmanship....and throws it on a lottery reward.
The idea of latent stats on bows that become active when you DON'T have main/sub weapons equipped is very interesting to me, and could have opened up some really fun things- in particular had they made it a trait of RNGs using archery rather than actual "on weapon" stats. But nope, now its doomed to just be some weird thing on a prize rather than possibly a welcome change to an aspect of a job that desperately needs help.
It was a very unique stat, but the effect is too weak. I agree with your point, seems like a waste on such a weapon. I would be happy if they revisited that kind of stat for all bows, or something of that nature. It kind of gives off the woodsman hunter feeling, bow in hand just sniping from a distance.
exactly my thoughts. The concept was sound- the execution was a failure. As I said, it would have made an amazing job trait, similar to a Fencer concept for Ranger.
It's funny how they use weapons too come up with these REALLY interesting stats (attribute modifier bonus I.e utu grip, tauret critical bonus, this new barehanded stat) but when it comes to job updates, they are mediocre at best. I just really hate how SE locks very unique traits behind weapons, especially job specific ones. Just look at the entire line of su5 weapons as examples...
Go to the odyssey thread for that. You won't find any of that crap in this thread. There is about 3 pages of bitching and moaning in there about the worthlessness of segments.
And here you go exaggerating again about another thread. There's less than a page of comments about segments in the Odyssey thread, and most of them aren't even complaints, just information for those wondering. You did that also with the mastery rank thread, calling it an epeen contest. Not sure why you're embellishing so much
They drink small coffees in Portugal too, basically shots. Also in Italy.
That'd be espresso. We Americans probably drink more coffee by volume, but it tends to be much weaker than what cultures who actually know about coffee drink.
*Looks at my 40oz 7-11 travel mug*
This is how coffee is usually drink in Poland. Glass on the left is around 200ml and its what most people use here (tho usually its a little different shape, slightly taller, but with smaller radius). People usually fill 80% of it with coffee, or 70% with coffee and 20% with milk. Second from the left and second from the right are cups for espresso. Espresso is around half of those cups, so they are big enough for double espresso. Double espresso is what I usually drink, when I just want to taste coffee. The cup 3rd from left is bigger than previous two I mentioned, but its basically for the same. 3rd from the right is glass I usually use when I want to drink coffee and want to also drink something hot for several minutes. I think I fill it with around 150ml of coffee. Cup on the right is to drink coffee outside and I think it's around medium size for this type of cups.
Ofc people here also drink "coffee" in bigger cups, but I wouldn't call those drinks coffee, because coffee is usually maybe 30% of that drink. Rest is milk, water, sugar and sometimes whipped cream.
Odyssey (November / December)
( 00:21:11 )
[November]
A point called "Mog Segment" will be added.
Points can be earned by various methods such as defeating monsters / NMs, and the point earning efficiency is set so that "Sheol C" has the highest point earning efficiency. Exchangeable items will be added in the future, so if you don't have what you want now, you can save points.
[December]
We are planning to add a boss area (provisional) and new equipment that can be acquired there.
New equipment can be strengthened by going around the boss area. The boss area is being considered for implementation as high-difficulty content, and I think it will be a slightly different element from the previous Odyssey.
It's not confirmed yet, but it may be a balance that assumes a party battle.
Exchangeable items will be added in the future, so if you don't have what you want now, you can save points
This sounds like items already in the game will be added. That would be odd if they went that route for as long as it has been out, was hoping it would be new items. it still might be, maybe they are trying to give people who don't have access to kill TC/135s a chance to get that gear directly from Odyssey. Also sounds like the new gear will be RP upgraded from doing Odyssey, not just using upgrade mats. Idk why they didn't do that the first time, would have been more fun.
Gonna be an amazing line of congestion next month between Selbina HTBFs and Odyssey.
Exchangeable items will be added in the future, so if you don't have what you want now, you can save points
This sounds like items already in the game will be added. That would be odd if they went that route for as long as it has been out, was hoping it would be new items. it still might be, maybe they are trying to give people who don't have access to kill TC/135s a chance to get that gear directly from Odyssey. Also sounds like the new gear will be RP upgraded from doing Odyssey, not just using upgrade mats. Idk why they didn't do that the first time, would have been more fun.
I disagree. I'm pretty sure that the "added items" will just be the gear (and I think they said weapons too?) from Path D that we're getting in December.
No idea what that gear looks like, but I agree that it sounds like it's ranked augments again. ($5 says it's the scales/hides/wings... or a 4th lustreless item...)
It could also easily work the same as the JSE necks in Divergence. e.g. can use items or kills to rank up.
That would be an even bigger slap in the face, given the exorbitant prices on materials from the segment exchange menu
Why slap in the face. They introduced exchange system, so its ready and not bugged when they decide to add new items to it and give you opportunity to earn some points now, so you can maybe actually buy something in day 1 of new items. They put something there, because it would look stupid empty. Everyone can clearly see that buying scales with segments has no sense at this rate and they are giving you warning from almost beginning that they will add more items, so you can save points (just in case you are were somehow willing to really exchange segments for scales lol), so where is this slap in the face?
It would be the first time they get it right if they do it though.
Boss drops "item" at shitty drop rate; you can kill boss (one hundred)((or farm a billion points)) times for enough points for "item"
The alternative is unm pops or rema mats, which yes, would be face-slappy
I'm expecting new items to be added to it, and it would be good if they went that route (I acknowledged that in my first post). The line about "not having what you want now, you can save points" I guess is strange. If the exchangeable items in the future are to be new items, how could you "have them now"? I just thought that was worded a little weird. That's what made me think it was previous items added to this list, just going off their wording.
That's because they're decidedly not community reps. I don't know what a more apt title would be but yeah.
They're not "good". They barely play. They don't converse with players. They don't assist players. They don't do Reddit or ah. They don't advocate for you. They don't translate. They don't do a God damn thing. You should be mad.
I wonder if thats on SE or them. Like if they can do all that, but choose not to, or are simply not allowed to type single word anywhere unless its official statement copy/paste.