日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Sortie Release - Info
Sortie Release - Info
First Page 2 3 ... 114 115 116 ... 144 145 146
By Minaras84 2023-03-14 18:31:55  
Asura.Jokes said: »
Phoenix.Logical said: »
Episode 12 in the Sortie series is finally out showing the path that will allow most jobs to farm 9-10k Galli in a solo run. Hope this helps people on some idea's for their own solo farming runs.

YouTube Video Placeholder

This is what people in a years time will be doing when they want to gear up a new job and there’s nobody left doing sortie

But H.
It will be impossible to gain H access in solo unfortunately.
Overall this guide is what ive been doing for the past months, minus H, as i cant find a group willing to try "wasting" an entire run to kill all the fomors, so one less chance of starstone.

However, if you have a well geared bst, you should totally do it as bst.
Bst wide scan's range is insane and its very common to spot all the minor nm on it as soon as you zone in the area.
And your pets can MB, tank deleterious (patrice will take risible dmg) or save your *** when you link too many mobs
I've "finished" several runs with 35m left thanks to wide scan
 Asura.Sechs
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2023-03-15 02:00:51  
Minaras84 said: »
Not "impossible" maybe but... yeah, very hard.
You can shout for other people though.
It's not like you need a perfect setup of 6 impossible to gauge players to do that.
By Minaras84 2023-03-15 02:27:55  
Asura.Sechs said: »
Minaras84 said: »
Not "impossible" maybe but... yeah, very hard.
You can shout for other people though.
It's not like you need a perfect setup of 6 impossible to gauge players to do that.

Take me with you <3
Also, fu*k the casket in C where you have to kill a cachemic mob by the blitzer.
That *** charmed me twice and it lasts 40 secs. each time, had to warp out to save my life cause i forgot RR.
Not worth the risk, now i remember why i wasnt doing it before xD
 Asura.Bynebill
user: Autocast
By Asura.Bynebill 2023-03-18 17:11:26  
Just curious, Is it known how much defense basement bosses have?
By Mesias 2023-03-19 10:54:25  
have anyone else noticed increased +1 boxes drop rate since sortie entrance fix? i feel like im getting more and also im getting them from any box, i've gotten them from obdella/bhoot coffers and from A/C bosses, besides the usual basement stuff.

last night i walked with 4 nq and 4 +1 boxes, just by doing A/C bosses, acuexes, skeles, bhoot, obdella, E flans and E nakuaals

Edit: along the "free coffers" like opening a gate, resting/hurray/dropping firefly/etc etc etc
By Dodik 2023-03-19 11:00:27  
Random, as always. Can get few +1 in a row, then nothing for a few runs.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By DaneBlood 2023-03-21 07:03:37  
Mesias said: »
have anyone else noticed increased +1 boxes drop rate since sortie entrance fix? i feel like im getting more and also im getting them from any box, i've gotten them from obdella/bhoot coffers and from A/C bosses, besides the usual basement stuff.

last night i walked with 4 nq and 4 +1 boxes, just by doing A/C bosses, acuexes, skeles, bhoot, obdella, E flans and E nakuaals

Edit: along the "free coffers" like opening a gate, resting/hurray/dropping firefly/etc etc etc

Do you have a P-value for your statistics of increased +1?
If not its probably bias/luck
[+]
 Asura.Neviskio
user: Neviskio
By Asura.Neviskio 2023-03-21 08:15:06  
Anyone ever had the 5/5e empy casket F1 objective not triggered? Last night I went in as solo ninja, tried with 5/5 empy +1 lockstyle (verified multiple times it was 5/5 correctly) and it didn't pop. Tried then to equip that equipset, still nothing. I'm a bit baffled on why it didn't work, I've not done a lot of the objectives in that area maybe there's some hidden pre-requisite?

I was following Logical ninja route and I just dunno why it didn't work for me, next time I go in I can check my temp KIs but some zones I never did an objective but was quite frustrated to make all the damn walk into F to find out the casket didn't pop after multiple tries <.<

edit: does the set have to be only the empy? I also lockstyle other pieces outside of that, and weapons, maybe that's an issue? I verified again today fresh, it is 5/5 empy...
By Dodik 2023-03-21 08:24:10  
Asura.Neviskio said: »
edit: does the set have to be only the empy? I also lockstyle other pieces outside of that, and weapons, maybe that's an issue? I verified again today fresh, it is 5/5 empy...

Idk if other pieces can be lockstyled along with it, but my set is only 5/5 empy armor.

The chest will not pop if you click on the bitzer without empy the first time. Ie if you click, then lockstyle 5/5 and click again, it won't pop.
[+]
By Taint 2023-03-21 08:52:21  
Your Emp 5/5 needs to be visibly equipped. I just made a lockstyle Macro that puts it on for that objective.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2023-03-21 08:57:23  
It can also be any combination of Empy.
Aby+2, 109, 119, +2, +3
You can mix the pieces, it's still gonna work.
Like someone said, you don't have to necessarily equip them, a /lockstyle with those 5 pieces will be enough.
Controversely, if you have 5 pieces equipped but you're lockstyling something else, it will NOT work.

I haven't personally tried but I ASSUME it works even with the NQ and +1 Aby versions.
By SimonSes 2023-03-21 09:12:27  
Dodik said: »

Idk if other pieces can be lockstyled along with it, but my set is only 5/5 empy armor.

The chest will not pop if you click on the bitzer without empy the first time. Ie if you click, then lockstyle 5/5 and click again, it won't pop.

This is not true. I forgot lockstyle many times and I got the chest as soon as I re-clicked with right lockstyle on every single time.
[+]
By Dodik 2023-03-21 09:15:04  
SimonSes said: »

This is not true. I forgot lockstyle many times and I got the chest as soon as I re-clicked with right lockstyle on every single time.

Oh really? One time it did not pop for me when I clicked without empy first. Maybe bad lockstyle.
By SimonSes 2023-03-21 09:16:57  
It can also be any combination of Empy.
Aby+2, 109, 119, +2, +3

Im not so sure if that is true. I remember not getting it once with lower tier (less than +2 on everything). It's possible you need at least one +2, but this is not a 100% info. It could also be because it was my first Sortie on that job and maybe you need to reenter at least once. Hard to say.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2023-03-21 09:28:41  
SimonSes said: »
Im not so sure if that is true.
It is, got it multiple times with 1x Empy+2, 3x Empy+1 and 1x Aby+2

Quote:
It's possible you need at least one +2
Nope, on one of my first runs to unlock stuff on new jobs, I got chest with 5/5 Empy+1 (ilevel 119).
Not sure if they patched it but I don't see why they would.

Only combination I haven't personally tested is Aby NQ and Aby+1.
Personally I think the only thing that matters for that objective is the "visual" aspect currently loaded on your char, and given how those items all share the same identical look regardless of their version, I'd dare to say every single iteration of the armor is gonna work in any combination.

Dodik said: »
Oh really? One time it did not pop for me when I clicked without empy first. Maybe bad lockstyle.
One silly error that happened to me.
I had Lockstyle set #XX set with 5/5 empy armor.
Then I upgraded one of those pieces (one that is less noticeable at first glance) to +2, but I forgot to update the set #XX
I equipped the Lockstyle set but one of the 5 pieces couldn't be found (so I was showing 4/5 pieces) but because it was a "smaller" piece like hands for instance, I didn't notice and thought Sortie bugged out or something.
[+]
By Dodik 2023-03-21 10:01:36  
One silly error that happened to me.
I had Lockstyle set #XX set with 5/5 empy armor.
Then I upgraded one of those pieces (one that is less noticeable at first glance) to +2, but I forgot to update the set #XX
I equipped the Lockstyle set but one of the 5 pieces couldn't be found (so I was showing 4/5 pieces) but because it was a "smaller" piece like hands for instance, I didn't notice and thought Sortie bugged out or something.

That's quite likely what happened to me too now that you mention it.

I can confirm that lockstyle 5/5 with /displayhead off also works though, even if visually there is no head piece.
 Fenrir.Aladeus
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Aladeus
By Fenrir.Aladeus 2023-03-21 17:05:26  
Anyone ever had the 5/5e empy casket F1 objective not triggered? Last night I went in as solo ninja, tried with 5/5 empy +1 lockstyle (verified multiple times it was 5/5 correctly) and it didn't pop. Tried then to equip that equipset, still nothing. I'm a bit baffled on why it didn't work, I've not done a lot of the objectives in that area maybe there's some hidden pre-requisite?

I was following Logical ninja route and I just dunno why it didn't work for me, next time I go in I can check my temp KIs but some zones I never did an objective but was quite frustrated to make all the damn walk into F to find out the casket didn't pop after multiple tries <.<

were you on ninja with the nin empy lockstyle? it has to be the same job.
 Bismarck.Firedemon
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2023-03-21 22:16:53  
It is, got it multiple times with 1x Empy+2, 3x Empy+1 and 1x Aby+2

Confirming this with Sechs. My BRD mule had 3 +2s a 109, and an aby piece and I triggered the chest no problem.
 Odin.Shamusde
サーバ: Odin
user: Enobmas
By Odin.Shamusde 2023-03-21 22:38:53  
In addition to lockstyle, if you are using an appearance modifying addon, like Dressup, I'd unload it when going after this objective.
 Ragnarok.Hulkamania
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Hulkamania 2023-03-31 10:56:52  
Fenrir.Aladeus said: »

were you on ninja with the nin empy lockstyle? it has to be the same job.

I can confirm 5/5 appearance is the only thing that matters. If you have another set lockstyled on, even with 5/5 empy equipped it will not work.
By Taint 2023-03-31 15:40:59  
Has anyone gotten a chest off Ixion at any point in time?

More curious than anything else.
By Dodik 2023-03-31 16:03:10  
I rubbed his horn once.. no chest but he gave me something else.
By Guyford 2023-04-05 01:23:53  
Just got my 4th +2 ear after 3+ months of nothing, and its my 3rd geo +2 ear and 2nd minimum augs one. The other +2 is a minimum augs bst which I don't even play. This system is horrible.
 Asura.Dexprozius
By Asura.Dexprozius 2023-04-05 01:33:20  
Atleast you got 4. Most of us got none
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2023-04-05 01:33:32  
How many +1 chests did you get, to find 4x +2 earrings?
Just want to see if we can confirm the supposed range of +2 earrings from +1 chest.
Think it's between 2% and 5%.

For me I can report 29x +1 chest and 1x +2 Earring (DRG! low augs but not lowest)
By Guyford 2023-04-05 01:51:17  
Don't have an exact number but probably about 50?
By SimonSes 2023-04-05 05:41:41  
Guyford said: »
Don't have an exact number but probably about 50?

I found none in 37 +1 cases.

Your luck at +2 is pretty high. Not so much on augments and getting right ones I guess.
[+]
 Bahamut.Justthetip
サーバ: Bahamut
user: sairasu
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2023-04-05 08:11:29  
Bruh people getting +2s and +1s?! I think I've gotten my 6th +1 still aint seen a +2. Think people in my group have seen 1 or 2 +2 so far.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 114 115 116 ... 144 145 146