Vote — The Verdict
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Siren.Akson
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2023-02-19 06:51:48  
YouTube Video Placeholder

Does Magnetism NOT actually Work in Space?

Does Gravity even seriously Override Magnetism?

Does our Perception just need a lil bit more Gravity Sauce?
You tell me. Beat me over the head w/ your Vastly Superior Intelligence please.

Question : How do Magnets Work
Via Constructive & Destructive Interference of Sound Waves

Question : How are Magnetic Fields created
Via the Reverberation of Sound in Solids

Question : What is Electricity
Sound Waves that are no longer Conal or motioned outwards 360° but rather instead travel as a Needle piercing the Medium
By Dodik 2023-02-19 07:41:36  
Gravity is our 3D representation of a four+ dimensional force we cannot fully perceive. Much like time.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2023-02-19 08:24:56  
Dodik said: »
Gravity is our 3D representation of a four+ dimensional force we cannot fully perceive. Much like time.

What’s Gravity to you? Up vs Down? That’s very simple to Describe. Buoyancy dictates what goes Up vs what goes Down. Where’s all the Confusion stemming from?

The Earth spins therefore Day & Night cycles exist?
By Pantafernando 2023-02-19 09:18:08  
[+]
By Dodik 2023-02-19 09:22:11  
We only perceive up and down as up and down due to the fluid in our ears telling us up is up when it is pulled down by gravity.

Your turn.
By Tarage 2023-02-19 09:55:33  
I am disappointed the "vote" link is a playlist, not a poll. Is this some flat earther ***?
[+]
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Tesahade
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2023-02-19 10:03:03  
Oh I remember that old crazy magnet thread that was an entertaining read back in the day, cant seem to find it now (NASA must be suppressing it, cuz of all the true it had int it)

(edit: found it! NASA can not hide the 23 pages of truth! https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/49595/science-vs-science-fiction#3167117)
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2023-02-19 10:19:44  
Fenrir.Niflheim said: »
Oh I remember that old crazy magnet thread that was an entertaining read back in the day, cant seem to find it now (NASA must be suppressing it, cuz of all the true it had int it)

So you’re saying Gravity is still How the Clockwork operates even when clearly shown that the Fields are Interlocked and through Counter-Rotation via Reversed Polarity the Clockwork is Mechanical all while such is literally the only possible way imaginable to even come remotely close to explaining anything correctly? Yet you have Brostein beliefs over Scientific Facts?

Thx for the worthless 2 cents of input
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2023-02-19 10:23:39  

(edit: found it! NASA can not hide the 23 pages of truth! https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/49595/science-vs-science-fiction#3167117)

….and?

Where was I mistaken
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2023-02-19 10:25:58  
Siren.Akson said: »

….and?

Where was I mistaken
no need to get all defensive, I never said wither you were wrong or not, just sharing information :D like you!
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2023-02-19 10:37:23  
Tarage said: »
I am disappointed the "vote" link is a playlist, not a poll. Is this some flat earther ***?

You want Flat Earther taking your Info which is blatantly Wrong then using your Wrong info to Justify their own Wrong Info? OK.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRtw7HgH/

FE lunacy, which is obviously WRONG btw just like Gravity version, is using this WRONG INFORMATION.

Do we NOT comprehend HOW TO EVEN USE MATH CORRECTLY?
Such is NOT calculating the Velocity of Earth Rotation at all whatsoever. It’s only telling ourselves that…..

‘BIG Tires cover more Miles of Asphalt than SMALL Tires’

That’s also suggesting that towards the Northern & Southern Hemisphere where Circumference decreases that Earth spin ranges from 1,000 MPH into 0 MPH directly at the Poles?

Do you even comprehend how IMPOSSIBLE such is for a SOLID body to Spin both 1,000 MPH + any other Velocity w/o ripping itself apart?
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2023-02-19 10:39:07  

….and?

Where was I mistaken
no need to get all defensive, I never said wither you were wrong or not, just sharing information :D like you!
I am Defensive cuz I was attacked nonstop endlessly back then for speaking my mind then pointing out the Contradictions + ERRORS

Thx for clarifying. I apologize cuz I read such as just another attack thrown at myself via linking my Past philosophies w/ my Current grasp on the situation.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2023-02-19 10:48:48  

….and?

Where was I mistaken

You remembered me. I suppose I am actually flattered by the notion that you recall that Topic & Discussion. Then they BANNED me from these Forums cuz I was verbally assaulted by those same ppl outside of that Topic & ended up lashing back out at them.

I was BANNED from FFXIAH for many Years and was granted a 2nd chance after pleading nonstop that I wasn’t here to Offend anyone but to just Discuss things I find Interesting.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2023-02-19 10:56:49  
I don’t want to get BANNED again. In fact I barely even frequent here any longer. I am too busy in FFXI playing the game to even bother w/ caring about FFXIAH.

I only came to SHARE what I know as being BULLETPROOF Facts that can NEVER be DEBUNKED unlike Einstein Broken Spacetime Clock that doesn’t even Operate & always needs repairs to mend the Fallacies.

Theres only ONE True version of Mechanical Clockwork that actually Works to explain our Planetary System of Spin & Orbit

“Only one way & that’s MY way. Grim Reaper calling. Judgement Day.”
By Jetackuu 2023-02-19 11:22:09  

Yup, the same religious nonsense by the same person.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2023-02-19 11:23:32  
Jetackuu said: »

I never preached any Religion lol

You ever Wonder why it is that Thunder arrives from our SUN carrying the SOUNDS of VOLCANISM which we call THUNDER

You think GRAVITY built our SUN too huh?
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2023-02-19 11:46:04  
NASA : Sound cannot exist in the Vacuum of Space Void of Matter

Meanwhile Magnetic Fields only exist cuz Sound Waves are Reverberated in SOLIDS then Trapped in their Motion unable to Escape the Medium

If Sound doesn’t exist in Space then clearly neither would Electromagnetism itself.

What some would call a “Religion” is actually a very High IQ comprehension of what Science is teaching & showing ourselves to be TRUE

Your version to explain Electricity &/or Fields revolves around the PIXIE DUST of IMAGINARY Particles like Electrons + Fields comprising of Photons

Y’all literally have the Explanations akin to that of lil Children using their Vivid Imaginary Particles attempting to Explain that which they FAIL to grasp.

I’m not allowed to DEBUNK your FANTASIES while y’all are allowed to Preach your RELIGION w/o any Debate whatsoever huh? Then you point the finger at me. I speak Science. You speak Children’s Stories via Myths of Imaginary Particles.
By RadialArcana 2023-02-19 11:50:56  
NASA exists to milk money out of tax payers while doing nothing of importance, it's amazing that people will spend so much money on stupid stuff when there are millions of homeless people to feed.
 Ragnarok.Eotfofyl
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: EOTFOFYL
By Ragnarok.Eotfofyl 2023-02-19 12:01:25  
Lol
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2023-02-19 12:05:42  

IT'S OK JET, BABY JESUS LUB YOU
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2023-02-19 12:08:14  
Twinkle Twinkle lil Star — Super Volcano Planet
Dats exactly what dafuq you are

Only when our IQ increases to see past their Foolishness preaching their Gravity is GOD Religion

I’ll give that Statement to either just BELIEVE or DENY

Now you got a RELIGIOUS criteria to complain about.
religious nonsense
Just believe Gravity built the SUN rather than VOLCANISM
— Pseudoscience Religious Zealots
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2023-02-19 12:21:03  

Y’all flippantly Deleted VOLCANISM from the CREATION of STARS and GAS GIANTS then turn around and BLAMED everything upon GRAVITY instead
— Genius

Then you want to tell me the Earth spins 1,000 MPH and I am literally LOSING BRAINCELLS via listening to your nonsensical Rendition
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2023-02-19 12:32:01  
Listen. Some of us are on the left coast, or at least a couple hours behind EST. Its sunday, and football season is over.

There is NO WAY I have had enough cannabis for this conversation at this point in the day.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2023-02-19 12:35:24  
Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »
Listen. Some of us are on the left coast, or at least a couple hours behind EST. Its sunday, and football season is over.

There is NO WAY I have had enough cannabis for this conversation at this point in the day.
I apologize for always rocking the boat here. I am just extremely passionate about trying to Understand the Universe we find ourselves residing within which forces me into being Unrepentant w/ my Assault upon the Popular Viewpoints.

I am done. I need to go to work. I just see everything very clearly is all I am seriously trying to say.
— No Offense to anyone.
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2023-02-19 12:36:48  
One of the first signs of either madness or at least narcissism can be seen in writing. When the number of sentences that start with "I" outnumber sentence structure using other focus of topic.
[+]
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2023-02-19 12:37:51  
You want to go against the grain, to be persecuted. It validates your stance, You use evidence and facts from group A and dismiss evidence and facts from group B simply because group A must be right and group B is lying or clearly stupid. the members of group A are persecuted just like those famous enlightened people before them, and the people doing the persecuting are group B.

At the end of the day you are yelling pointlessly into the void this is not the site to bother doing that on (at least not for this topic).

If you are trolling, have fun it tends to be an entraining read. If you are serious, well it will still be a fun read but with a undertone that is a bit sour and sad.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2023-02-19 12:40:46  
You want to go against the grain, to be persecuted. It validates your stance, You use evidence and facts from group A and dismiss evidence and facts from group B simply because group A must be right and group B is lying or clearly stupid. the members of group A are persecuted just like those famous enlightened people before them, and the people doing the persecuting are group B.

At the end of the day you are yelling pointlessly into the void this is not the site to bother doing that on (at least not for this topic).

If you are trolling, have fun it tends to be an entraining read. If you are serious, well it will still be a fun read but with a undertone that is a bit sour and sad.

I just seriously enjoy debating such Topics & expressing my PoV about such to everyone interested in such Topics. I literally TRIED to discuss such on a Scientific Forum & they gave me a Message

It appears your Topic has Fallen into a SMBH

Effectively silencing my criticism of the Gravitational Fallacy
I am DONE tho now. Alrdy tired of this Discussion tbh.
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2023-02-19 12:42:05  
perhaps take that as a hint.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2023-02-19 12:44:41  
Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »
perhaps take that as a hint.
So all Knowledge of a Solar System that Revolves around anything other than Gravity must be DELETED from Existence.

That’s unacceptable
 Asura.Hya
サーバ: Asura
user: HyaAsura
By Asura.Hya 2023-02-19 13:04:43  
It's only February but I can safely say that this will be the thread of the year. I can't imagine anything topping this.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6