Final Harry Potter Film To Have Sex Scene?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Final Harry Potter Film To Have Sex Scene?
Final Harry Potter Film To Have Sex Scene?
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: phatspade
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2009-12-11 17:20:10  
Emma needs to trim them eyebrows.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-12-11 17:21:16  
They should make the nude scene a random student played by Vanessa Hudgens.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-12-11 17:21:35  
I'm never, EVER going to watch these movies. I just read Deathly Hallows late last night ~3AM. I'm not going to let them ruin this book for me D:
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-12-11 17:23:31  
Ragnarok.Anye said:
I'm never, EVER going to watch these movies. I just read Deathly Hallows late last night ~3AM. I'm not going to let them ruin this book for me D:

They're ok. I really only started to watch the movies to find out how manyimportant parts of the story they left out and how much they overlooked details and people and... you get what I mean. You should watch it as an expirement, if not anything else.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-12-11 17:24:08  
Moar *** for me then.
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
user: phatspade
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2009-12-11 17:34:27  
you must share thy bewbs.
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-11 17:55:05  
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Seraph.Caiyuo said:
I really never understood Stickface's sexual appeal. She's got that Sarah Jessica Parker weirdface thing going on. Not to say either are ugly (well kind of) but it's still a mystery.

No. I wouldn't call wingardium levi-OH-sa ugly.

Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a foot.

Watson can look pretty decent when the make-up artists work on her.

That's better.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2009-12-11 17:58:08  
Ragnarok.Anye said:

i feel exactly the same way. J.K. rowling is one of the best writers of all time. Just follow her lead, a hollywood hack isn't going to top her. I try to avoid just about any movie made from a book i love, though. It nearly always gets ruined and sets me into full nerdrage mode
 Asura.Hit
サーバ: Asura
user: FFXIHit
By Asura.Hit 2009-12-11 18:15:10  
When you think about it, some of the content in the final book may have forced them to settle for a higher rating for the film, at that point they probly figured hell.. its the last movie.. why not toss in a little side boob and butt crack.
Really I could care less about the "nude" scene because it's most likely not what most are imagining. One thing I hope makes the cut is Ron's mom screaming "Get away from my babies you ***!!" I was like *** yeah go weaselys!!
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2009-12-11 18:15:20  
I.... can't even imagine. >.<

Srsly, the only thing that even comes close to any type of sex scene between harry and hermione would be the locket scene in the book. And that still wasn't anything near. :(
 Asura.Hit
By Asura.Hit 2009-12-11 18:16:52  
Unicorn.Nymphadora said:

Srsly, the only thing that even comes close to any type of sex scene between harry and hermione would be the locket scene in the book. And that still wasn't anything near. :(

The "sex scene" info was probly intentionally leaked to create buzz for the film.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-12-11 18:33:22  
Spoilerz:

It's Snape.

and Malfoy. All the little sisters on the internets are going to get super popular for foreseeing this in their livejournal fanfics. D8

Asura.Hit said:
Unicorn.Nymphadora said:

The "sex scene" info was probly intentionally leaked to create buzz for the film.
You're probably right and it seems to be working. lol

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Ragnarok.Anye said:

i feel exactly the same way. J.K. rowling is one of the best writers of all time. Just follow her lead, a hollywood hack isn't going to top her. I try to avoid just about any movie made from a book i love, though. It nearly always gets ruined and sets me into full nerdrage mode
I sometimes do feel like the movies were meant mostly for people like me who never read any of it to enlarge the Potter-verse and get people into the books, with a side effect of making huge Potter fans that like the movies happy as well. It's definitely worked regardless of intent, I'm fairly HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE over Potter without having picked up any of the books.
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2009-12-11 18:36:08  
I don't care what you guys say about Emma's eyebrows but i would love to see her getting some of harry's magic stick!
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-12-11 18:37:21  
Asura.Hit said:
When you think about it, some of the content in the final book may have forced them to settle for a higher rating for the film, at that point they probly figured hell.. its the last movie.. why not toss in a little side boob and butt crack.
Really I could care less about the "nude" scene because it's most likely not what most are imagining. One thing I hope makes the cut is Ron's mom screaming "Get away from my babies you ***!!" I was like *** yeah go weaselys!!
It's, "NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU ***!" And I freaking cried for a second time at that point, the first time being when Freddy died. NO wait, third--First was the pensieve scene with Snape's unrequited love for Lily. *sniffle* T^T

CAI. GO READ THEM BOOKS. NAO.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-12-11 18:40:56  
Unicorn.Nymphadora said:

Seriously:
Quote:
... and she [Hermione] stretched like a snake and entwined herself around Riddle-Harry, wrapping him in a close embrace: Their lips met.
Freaking HELLO??? Close embrace + Kiss DNE SEX SCENE. D;
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-12-11 18:44:27  
I've never seen nerd rage with such white hot purity and angst. Dx
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-11 18:47:16  
Psh I'd never watch these or read the books ewwww even with a sex scene!
 Asura.Hit
By Asura.Hit 2009-12-11 18:51:48  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Psh I'd never watch these or read the books ewwww even with a sex scene!
Different strokes for different blokes.. my little brother got me addicted to the books when we were tikes. It's good escapism for a kid who was grounded a lot ^.~
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-11 18:56:07  
I'm just mortally afraid of anything that can get so many people reading considering how little reading the general populace does. And since I actually like reading books...

its like if they made a Cspan everyone liked when you liked the old one. You know it's gunna be nothing what you liked
 Asura.Hit
By Asura.Hit 2009-12-11 19:00:16  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
I'm just mortally afraid of anything that can get so many people reading considering how little reading the general populace does. And since I actually like reading books...

its like if they made a Cspan everyone liked when you liked the old one. You know it's gunna be nothing what you liked

This logic describes my feelings towards FF14.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-11 19:03:57  
Yeah or WoW
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-12-11 19:08:34  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
While I do see your point, Das, I've been an avid book lover since I can remember; my mom used to take me to the library just to check out books instead of buying me the video games I wanted (FFXI is actually my first ever serious video game, believe it or not). Both my sister and I love books, but she's more the classic type (L.M. Montgomery, Charlotte and Emily Bronte, Louisa May Alcott, just to name a few); she's also into chick lit, the silly thing :/ I'd always been enraptured by fantasy books, J.R.R. Tolkien, T.A. Barron, Jane Yolen, Margaret Weis/Tracy Hickman, Terry Goodkind, J.K. Rowling, K.A. Applegate. MUCH more but those are the only ones I could think of from the top of my head.

So I dunno, Das. You're missing out if you're going to not read the books just because so many people love them. :/
 Caitsith.Zefiris
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2009-12-11 19:09:07  
In all fairness, The Road, got a lot of attention. It's a recently published and beautifully written novel. Not all popular things are bad. ^^
As for Harry Potter, I read the books when they came out, so by the time the movies come out I don't remember half of what they're showing. XD Either I have a terrible memory (likely) or the movies (the two most recent, in particular) deviate quite a bit from the novels! A sex scene would only be Hollywood trying to earn more profit (which isn't a bad thing!) It'll likely be a 'sexy' nude scene rather than a sex scene. :x
Harry+Hermioneiswaybetteranyway
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-11 19:14:06  
There is popular then something that gets people to do things they normally wouldn't
 Asura.Hit
By Asura.Hit 2009-12-11 19:15:38  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
There is popular then something that gets people to do things they normally wouldn't
agreed but at some point personal accountability has to come into play in regards to fanaticism.

Ninja Edit: Are you saying you don't trust yourself to not carve a lightning bolt into your forehead?
 Caitsith.Zefiris
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2009-12-11 19:15:55  
That's fair, I suppose I misunderstood your intent. :)
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-12-11 19:18:07  
Seems more like the distinction between Twilight, where people seemed to transform from functioning humans in society to mouth-breather tweens, and Harry Potter, where nerds just do the same thing nerds always do and fap incessantly over the things they love. Potter fandom is fun, Twilight fandom is embarrassing.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-11 19:23:22  
Asura.Hit said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
agreed but at some point personal accountability has to come into play in regards to fanaticism.

Ninja Edit: Are you saying you don't trust yourself to not carve a lightning bolt into your forehead?
Huh? I meant more like a book that makes people who refuse to read read it. Or say WoW a MMORPG that gets people who wouldn't even look at computer games to play it. It appeals to a different set of people generally not the ones who normally like that type of stuff.
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-12-11 19:24:35  
Seraph.Caiyuo said:
Seems more like the distinction between Twilight, where people seemed to transform from functioning humans in society to mouth-breather tweens, and Harry Potter, where nerds just do the same thing nerds always do and fap incessantly over the things they love. Potter fandom is fun, Twilight fandom is embarrassing.
^ True, this. :3