users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Meripo > AF Burn
Meripo > AF Burn
 Sylph.Sindri
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2009-12-26 01:39:40  
Somebody on my linkshell finished his Maat's Cap, 15-66 in about 6 hours in an Astral Burn. Just gotta have lucky Wild Cards xD

Edit: He was 14/15 on wins xD He didn't just be like hmm. Race to the ultimate WS piece GO!
 Asura.Humtum
サーバ: Asura
user: scapular
By Asura.Humtum 2009-12-26 01:46:30  
Izey said:
And I highly doubt you leanred RDM in a week, not that you cant, its just that RDM is not like BLM or WHM, which both are more than what meets the eye at times, but RDM is a much deeper much more complicated job that should definetally not be burned. I managed to kill RDM Maat for my brother on my 2nd try of even playing RDM, but thats cause I researched specifically how to do it, and practiced, so its easy to get the basic aspects of a job down, but I definetally didnt know what spells were affected by what how and why XD!

I have been playing the game long enough to understand how most jobs work, all i had to do was put the missing pieces together and i had become a decent rdm. Well good enough for nysle isle or merit burn.
By Audra 2009-12-26 02:09:09  
Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra said:
LOL You're so doing it wrong hahahahah

You also edited my post in your quote :P so YOU'RE doing it wrong.
By Izey 2009-12-26 02:44:26  
Asura.Humtum said:
Izey said:
And I highly doubt you leanred RDM in a week, not that you cant, its just that RDM is not like BLM or WHM, which both are more than what meets the eye at times, but RDM is a much deeper much more complicated job that should definetally not be burned. I managed to kill RDM Maat for my brother on my 2nd try of even playing RDM, but thats cause I researched specifically how to do it, and practiced, so its easy to get the basic aspects of a job down, but I definetally didnt know what spells were affected by what how and why XD!

I have been playing the game long enough to understand how most jobs work, all i had to do was put the missing pieces together and i had become a decent rdm. Well good enough for nysle isle or merit burn.

In this case I belive, was the same reason why I was able to do that RDM Maat without playin RDM haha, apart from the research portion.
 Asura.Humtum
サーバ: Asura
user: scapular
By Asura.Humtum 2009-12-26 04:27:40  
haha yep=D i used to play pld a lot and just by getting anoyed at red mages for not doing their job right i was able to figure the job out