To Shiva
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-01-01 12:43:56  
Fairy.Usua said:
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
So i sent Enjoylife a PM earlier this morning, and we've been conversing back and forth. As it turns out, this isn't just him trying to look like a tough guy on the main stage. He really is a douchebag.
Quote:
because you said "we;re" happy. you dont know how those people feel,

alot of them are actually sad and quite bitter

and i dont even remember saying anything to you, lol if i did im sure u deserved it tho.

i spend most of my time defending myself, think about that, these people talking ***on me live to hate, and they're happy? no

He is referring to my posts in the thread linked above, in which no one mentioned him or anything about him, until he said this:
Quote:
reading these posts im really embarassed for you guys.

do you have any idea how meaningless all of this is? and you guys are actually getting upset?

get a life please. final fantasy is a video game, not a way of life

oh my god he dissed final fantasy RAAAAAGEE

That's where the thread went from meaningless humor, to Flame Core material.

Yes, Enjoylife, you started this. You deserve every bit of scrutiny you get.
Not to mention the new years thread, seems like if no one's paying attention to him he throws a little tantrum, maybe we should make an thread called "All EL all the time" so he can get his attention fix.

I did mention the New Year's thread in my initial PM to him. It didn't ring any bells.
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-01-01 12:44:49  
Shiva.Enjoylife said:
i also deserve the right to speak my mind freely, just like you have the right to post all you want bashing me

i should be allowed to reply right back with whatever i want

you people on the outside looking in are so quick to judge and take sides when you really know only half the story

so remember, go through all of my posts and pick and choose exactly what u dont agree with, because we all have time dont we?

am i acting too tough? should i tone it down a little bit?

Stop complaining that you have to "defend yourself" when you bring it upon yourself to begin with.

And unfortunately, banning him wouldn't do anything, except say that people can be banned for having differing opinions. He hasn't done anything to warrant a full site ban. He's just increasingly annoying with each and every post. If the admins start banning based on level of annoyance, we'd all be banned, I'm sure.

Besides, he'd just find a way to post again. Most fail trolls do.
[+]
 Fairy.Usua
サーバ: Fairy
user: Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-01-01 12:46:19  
Shiva.Enjoylife said:
i also deserve the right to speak my mind freely, just like you have the right to post all you want bashing me

i should be allowed to reply right back with whatever i want

you people on the outside looking in are so quick to judge and take sides when you really know only half the story

so remember, go through all of my posts and pick and choose exactly what u dont agree with, because we all have time dont we?

am i acting too tough? should i tone it down a little bit?
umm, almost every post of yours that I've seen was you being a *** and instigating fights. What did any one in that new years thread do to provoke you, get drunk/laid leaving you out?
[+]
 Shiva.Enjoylife
サーバ: Shiva
user: Enjoylife
By Shiva.Enjoylife 2010-01-01 12:47:24  
im not saying woe is me im being insulted,

im saying im just defending myself i dont know how i can get much clearer then that

and quit sending me pms if u just want to talk in the threads, do you like that everyone can see this?

[+]
 Fairy.Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-01-01 12:48:18  
Shiva.Enjoylife said:

im saying im just defending myself i dont know how i can get much clearer then that

and quit sending me pms if u just want to talk in the threads, do you like that everyone can see this?
If you weren't a constant *** to every one you wouldn't have to defend yourself.
[+]
 Shiva.Enjoylife
By Shiva.Enjoylife 2010-01-01 12:49:27  
Fairy.Usua said:
umm, almost every post of yours that I've seen was you being a *** and instigating fights. What did any one in that new years thread do to provoke you, get drunk/laid leaving you out?

that was 1 instance not every post, so quit iggaterating (sp?)

and i saw that thread on the top page of ffxiah, watched the video and thought it was mildly amusing, then i see the replies and everyone is going nuts. and im thinking are these people serious right now?
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-01-01 12:49:32  
Shiva.Enjoylife said:

I was testing to see if you were really a douchebag or you were just playing to the crowd. You fell right into my trap. Congratulations. You're a moron.

Also, you fail at humor if you thought anything in that thread past page 2 was serious.
[+]
 Fairy.Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-01-01 12:52:01  
Shiva.Enjoylife said:
Fairy.Usua said:

that was 1 instance not every post, so quit iggaterating (sp?)

and i saw that thread on the top page of ffxiah, watched the video and thought it was mildly amusing, then i see the replies and everyone is going nuts. and im thinking are these people serious right now?
And that thread had any bearing on you how?
If you don't like what was being said in that thread and it wasn't about you simply move on. You act like a *** and some one's gonna beat you, don't know how much more clearly I can say this.
[+]
 Shiva.Enjoylife
By Shiva.Enjoylife 2010-01-01 12:53:56  
look, dont try to tell me how to use the forums

because you need to practice what you preach

if u have a problem with the way i act "simply move on"? were those ur exact words?
[+]
By semimmortal 2010-01-01 12:53:57  
Shiva.Enjoylife said:
Doing so might turn a post into a book.
We could make this a lot easier on all of us, why don't you pick a post you've made and explain how it is justified in your opinion?
[+]
 Shiva.Enjoylife
By Shiva.Enjoylife 2010-01-01 12:55:25  
semimmortal said:
Shiva.Enjoylife said:
We could make this a lot easier on all of us, why don't you pick a post you've made and explain how it is justified in your opinion?

when something like that is so painfully obvious i begin to wonder are u dislexic?
 Fairy.Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-01-01 12:55:36  
Shiva.Enjoylife said:
look, dont try to tell me how to use the forums

because you need to practice what you preach

if u have a problem with the way i act "simply move on"? were those ur exact words?
Except that you are the one barging in and shitting up the threads that we were already in.
[+]
 Shiva.Enjoylife
By Shiva.Enjoylife 2010-01-01 12:56:27  
i believe this thead was made to me

so what are u doing here ? your not even on shiva >.>
 Fairy.Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-01-01 12:58:57  
Shiva.Enjoylife said:

No this thread was made to shiva apologizing for your douche baggery, your presence isn't needed at all. Besides that I was referring to the video thread and the new years thread, not this one. But, go ahead and act like you didn't already know that.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-01-01 13:00:35  
Enjoylife is kind of reminding me of Bulleta, except Bulleta could actually speak proper English.

Only Enjoylife is entitled to an opinion. Bulleta thought the same way.

Only Enjoylife is allowed to post inflammatory material. Bulleta thought the same way.

Enjoylife is right, and everyone else is wrong. See where I'm going with this?

I'm not saying Enjoylife and Bulleta are one in the same. I'm simply pointing out that their attitudes are similar.
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-01-01 13:01:01  
Shiva.Enjoylife said:
look, dont try to tell me how to use the forums because you need to practice what you preach if u have a problem with the way i act "simply move on"? were those ur exact words?

In that case, make yourself useful to our society here and get the *** out.
[+]
 Shiva.Enjoylife
By Shiva.Enjoylife 2010-01-01 13:02:51  
Fairy.Usua said:
Shiva.Enjoylife said:

No this thread was made to shiva apologizing for your douche baggery, your presence isn't needed at all. Besides that I was referring to the video thread and the new years thread, not this one. But, go ahead and act like you didn't already know that.

i guess im the only one who thinks that sounds HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE
 Shiva.Enjoylife
By Shiva.Enjoylife 2010-01-01 13:03:35  
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Shiva.Enjoylife said:
look, dont try to tell me how to use the forums because you need to practice what you preach if u have a problem with the way i act "simply move on"? were those ur exact words?

In that case, make yourself useful to our society here and get the *** out.

i believe i am making myself quite useful, im giving u guys a reason to get out of bed every morning
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-01-01 13:04:16  
Of course you would, because it's an inflammatory thread about you. If it were about one of the people you admitted you have problems with in the PM you sent me, you'd be right up there instigating the whole thing yourself.

Must suck when the tables turn.

And if you honestly think that we wake up in the morning with a hard on just thinking about you, you're in for a rude awakening, dear.
[+]
 Shiva.Enjoylife
By Shiva.Enjoylife 2010-01-01 13:05:09  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Enjoylife is kind of reminding me of Bulleta, except Bulleta could actually speak proper English.

Only Enjoylife is allowed to post inflammatory material. Bulleta thought the same way.

I'm not saying Enjoylife and Bulleta are one in the same. I'm simply pointing out that their attitudes are similar.

and i believe everyone has the right to an opinion, aswell as myself

so you say what u want to, and ill do the same, i dont understand how thats confusing everyone here.

and yes i AM always right, so kind of you to notice.

and whats with comparing me to some random guy, are u forum police or something lol get over yourself
By semimmortal 2010-01-01 13:05:25  
Shiva.Enjoylife said:
semimmortal said:
Shiva.Enjoylife said:
when something like that is so painfully obvious i begin to wonder are u dislexic?
I made it really easy for you to answer because of the intelligence of your posts you've made so far.
Also, if it's really that obvious, then share one. Shouldn't take too long.
It would at least improve your image and help get your message through.

learn2socialize, and no, showing off how many rakes you can shove it up won't make you anymore popular.
[+]
 Fairy.Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-01-01 13:07:28  
Shiva.Enjoylife said:
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:

so you say what u want to, and ill do the same, i dont understand how thats confusing everyone here.

and whats with comparing me to some random guy, are u forum police or something lol get over yourself
lmao
You're always right except in the cases of grammar, logic, success at life or the enjoyment there of...
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-01-01 13:10:09  
Shiva.Enjoylife said:

1) No, you don't believe everyone has a right to their opinion, because you immediately call them a "***" or a "pedophile" as soon as their opinion is made.

2) It's not confusing. You choose to voice your "opinion" like a 5 year old. That's your perogative. I choose to laugh at the fact you voice your opinion like a 5 year old.

3) No, you're not always right. Sorry, bud.

4) I compared you to her because she was a troll, just like you. Her method of trolling was spamming the same posts for a couple weeks straight until the admins finally banned her for breaking various forum rules. She convinced herself that she is right and everyone else is wrong, yet when asked for proof, did not provide any. You're exactly like her, if she were a 16 year old boy with 5 year old intellect.
[+]
 Shiva.Enjoylife
By Shiva.Enjoylife 2010-01-01 13:10:17  
im a *** celebrity to you goons apparently

i have ***to do today so maybe if i didnt get banned yet ill be back to talk more ***

dont stroke eachothers egos too hard while im gone
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-01-01 13:12:33  
A celebrity is actually someone who is famous. You're not famous. Try harder.
[+]
 Fairy.Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-01-01 13:12:58  
Shiva.Enjoylife said:
im a *** celebrity to you goons apparently

i have ***to do today so maybe if i didnt get banned yet ill be back to talk more ***

dont stroke eachothers egos too hard while im gone
Have fun jerking off to "barney and friends" out takes.
Edit: because I know you don't have a job or friends or a girlfriend, so I can't imagine what you would have to do.
[+]
 Shiva.Enjoylife
By Shiva.Enjoylife 2010-01-01 13:13:02  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:

1) No, you don't believe everyone has a right to their opinion, because you immediately call them a "***" or a "pedophile" as soon as their opinion is made.

ok you must not have understood what was going on when i said that,

you see flion said i spend 18 hrs a day in korroloka, which is complete bs

so i said he got caught molesting a kid, which is also untrue, but do u kinda see why i said that?(he made something up about me, so i did about him)

and how many times have u mentioned pedophiles, that must have really struck a chord with you, quick DELETE UR HARDDRIVE the police are otw!

Shiva.Enjoylife
By Shiva.Enjoylife 2010-01-01 13:13:45  
Fairy.Usua said:
I have fun jerking off to "barney and friends" out takes.

cool story bro, have fun with that
 Shiva.Borealis
user: Kristian
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-01-01 13:13:55  
The hatred for Enjoylife in this thread makes me hard.
[+]
 Fairy.Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-01-01 13:15:13  
Shiva.Borealis said:
The hatred for Enjoylife in this thread makes me hard.
Your avatar is *** with my eyes @_@;
[+]