yay now i can forumz too!
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-01-01 13:16:02  
Shiva.Enjoylife said:
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:

1) No, you don't believe everyone has a right to their opinion, because you immediately call them a "***" or a "pedophile" as soon as their opinion is made.

ok you must not have understood what was going on when i said that,

you see flion said i spend 18 hrs a day in korroloka, which is complete bs

so i said he got caught molesting a kid, which is also untrue, but do u kinda see why i said that?(he made something up about me, so i did about him)

and how many times have u mentioned pedophiles, that must have really struck a chord with you, quick DELETE UR HARDDRIVE the police are otw!

Ok, 18 hours a day was a bit ott, 12 would be more accurate. The rest of the hours has you preaching how you be "Schooling us scrubs"

Then we all laugh at you.
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-01-01 13:16:13  
Shiva.Enjoylife said:
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:

1) No, you don't believe everyone has a right to their opinion, because you immediately call them a "***" or a "pedophile" as soon as their opinion is made.

so i said he got caught molesting a kid, which is also untrue, but do u kinda see why i said that?(he made something up about me, so i did about him)

and how many times have u mentioned pedophiles, that must have really struck a chord with you, quick DELETE UR HARDDRIVE the police are otw!

Saying pedophile isn't illegal like saying "bomb" on an airplane or "fire" in a movie theater.

The fact you defend calling him a pedophile, but don't defend calling everyone else a *** is interesting though.

To everyone else: I offered Enjoylife a very simple exchange. He told me to "seriously get over it lols" and I said "I'll move on when you stop shitting up threads I enjoy posting in and getting them locked. Deal?"

He said "no deal you don't run ***."

Let the flame games continue!
[+]
 Shiva.Borealis
user: Kristian
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-01-01 13:16:36  
Fairy.Usua said:
Shiva.Borealis said:
The hatred for Enjoylife in this thread makes me hard.
Your avatar is *** with my eyes @_@;

This is a good thing, take it all in my friend.
[+]
 Fairy.Usua
サーバ: Fairy
user: Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-01-01 13:17:00  
Phoenix.Mogue said:
Shiva.Enjoylife said:
i r bucktoohed fagget
yay now i can forumz too!
lol
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-01-01 13:20:54  
Oh hey, Enjoylife, since you have "family coming over," please slap your mother for me for raising such an idiotic ***. Thanks.
[+]
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-01-01 13:22:21  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Shiva.Enjoylife said:
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:

Saying pedophile isn't illegal like saying "bomb" on an airplane or "fire" in a movie theater.

The fact you defend calling him a pedophile, but don't defend calling everyone else a *** is interesting though.

To everyone else: I offered Enjoylife a very simple exchange. He told me to "seriously get over it lols" and I said "I'll move on when you stop shitting up threads I enjoy posting in and getting them locked. Deal?"

He said "no deal you don't run ***."

Let the flame games continue!

POIDH! Kidding, of course. I will say this is an interesting way to start out the new year.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-01 13:29:49  
This thread is fail
[+]
 Carbuncle.Callicantzaros
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Callicantzaros 2010-01-01 14:06:57  
I believe I lost a few points off My IQ after reading this thread
[+]
 Pandemonium.Bengal
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Zefie
By Pandemonium.Bengal 2010-01-01 14:17:14  
That guy seems to fail horribly.
I do apologize to the people that have to deal with him.

And LMAO @ Borealis' avatar.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xedal
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dalight
By Quetzalcoatl.Xedal 2010-01-01 14:25:58  
Troll thread got trolled.

*Oxymoron*
[+]
 Shiva.Clowdd
By Shiva.Clowdd 2010-01-01 15:20:38  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Oh hey, Enjoylife, since you have "family coming over," please slap your mother for me and remind her not to make another mistake like you. i.e SWALLOW.
**Fixed**
Shiva.Enjoylife said:
Clowdd ~ nice avatar pic, not scary at all.
It's not suppose to be scary you dumbass he's the singer for cradle of filth. Ya wanna know what LS laughs at you? Ask your LSmates and hopefully they have the cajones to tell you the truth.
[+]
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-01-01 15:25:47  
Well from what I understand, I think Enjoylife is banned now.
[+]
 Fairy.Usua
サーバ: Fairy
user: Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-01-01 15:27:22  
Hades.Stefanos said:
Well from what I understand, I think Enjoylife is banned now.
w00t
[+]
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-01-01 15:37:14  
You'd have to ask Anye if it's permanent or temporary, but considering the PM he sent her after she was courteous to him, I'm betting permanent. It's in Flame Core.
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-01-01 16:11:00  
No more Happy Potter wannabe on a rake with pink Crocs? Oh well.
[+]
 Fenrir.Ktjrn
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Ktjrn
By Fenrir.Ktjrn 2010-01-01 17:00:01  
Well, if Enjoylife is gone, then STFU and stop talking about it. You guys obviously beat this topic down into the ground every change you all or he gets with the back and forth bickering. Enough is enough, just move on and let it die. I for one am sick of hearing about it and seeing this stupid ***.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-01-01 17:02:50  
Ok, I come back to this website after a nice long *** day with the kids, and I see this...

After reading this, I would like to make a few responses:
Shiva.Enjoylife said:
Korpg ~ ur a fat turd

While I did make this thread semi-against you, I got to ask you this: What in the hell brought this along? Playing the RL card too early in the argument doesn't help you at all to be honest.

Its like me coming here and saying nice shoes or something.

BTW: Nice shoes.
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
I care about a fun thread being locked. You are the reason for it. I come on this forum to have fun. I don't take kindly to someone ruining light-hearted fun that didn't harm anyone. (Except Scott Bromley, who obviously doesn't give a ***.) So, you sir, can gtfo the forums. kthx. Admins, you might as well move this to Flame Core.
This is the truth of everything. 99% of the posters and readers here come here to see whats up. Whats going on in the world of FFXIAH.com. Thats what I am here for to be honest.
Shiva.Enjoylife said:
u beg for attention usua, and i mean beg. its pretty obvious
I find this very hypocritical, don't you?
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
penis burger
That's a new one.
Grats to Flionheart for the new word of the year.
Shiva.Enjoylife said:
i also deserve the right to speak my mind freely
While this is true, speaking your mind here is like going to Iran and shouting in the "President's" house that Islam is a bunch of retards. I promise you that you wouldn't even make it to the door, even if you were leaning against it.

Here is a hint though: To defend yourself means that you have to be attacked first. Starting ***isn't the same as being attacked, it means that you are attacking. The bolded parts might help out alot.

Onto page 2:
Fairy.Usua said:
If you weren't a constant *** to every one you wouldn't have to defend yourself.
I agree, but if he really was misunderstood, he would have figured out by this page that he isn't going to win the fight, and that he should have stopped right there and then. But he didn't.
Shiva.Enjoylife said:
i believe this thead was made to me
Reading Comprehension 101: If a letter is not addressed to you, it is not made to you. This letter was addressed to everyone on Shiva, and while you are a resident to Shiva, it wasn't to you personally. Read please.
Shiva.Enjoylife said:
and yes i AM always right, so kind of you to notice.
In this case, you are wrong. How do I know? Lets use logic:

1. You are always right.
2. You are also human.
3. To human is to err.
4. To err means you are wrong.
Therefore:
5. Since you are human, you are not always right, because to be human is to err.

See what I did with that?
Shiva.Enjoylife said:
*** celebrity to you goons apparently
If you are a celebrity, I'm the President of the United States of America. In which case I will use one of my 3 free kills the Secret Service will allow me on a certain flying nutcase, and I'll just pass it on as a threat to National Security.
Fairy.Usua said:
Shiva.Borealis said:
The hatred for Enjoylife in this thread makes me hard.
Your avatar is *** with my eyes @_@;
Mine too.

Onto Page 3:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
This thread is fail
Sorry, I only use Grade "A" Flame Material on my friends. Enjoylife gets Grade "FDA Rating Pending" Mystery Meat-type of Flame Material. I was truly pissed off that I missed a good thread cause of some person's rantings.
Carbuncle.Callicantzaros said:
I believe I lost a few points off My IQ after reading this thread
My apologies. That wasn't my intent of this thread. I wanted to apologize to Shiva, and let them know that I do not think of all their residence to be of the same grade as Enjoylife.
Hades.Stefanos said:
You'd have to ask Anye if it's permanent or temporary, but considering the PM he sent her after she was courteous to him, I'm betting permanent. It's in Flame Core.
I saw it. Its like going to Iran and shouting in the "President's" house that Islam is a bunch of retards. Yes, I used the same joke. I don't give out too many of these that much.

Anyway, I'm done.

Kat, I love your avatar now btw.
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-01-01 17:04:08  
Ktjrn, sorry.

I had a nice long post, and I already clicked ok, and then I saw your post.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-01-01 18:06:24  
Fenrir.Ktjrn said:
I for one am sick of hearing about it and seeing this stupid ***.

Well I, for one, am sick of females on this site posting their RL selves in seductive poses and using them as avatars, but that's a fight for another day.

If you don't like the rules of one sandbox, go play in another.
Quote:
Kat, I love your avatar now btw.

Thank you. It's not as infamous as yours, but it does the job.
 Carbuncle.Callicantzaros
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Callicantzaros 2010-01-01 18:16:41  
Quote:
Well I, for one, am sick of females on this site posting their RL selves in seductive poses and using them as avatars, but that's a fight for another day.

I second this

Shiva.Dharkhon
By Shiva.Dharkhon 2010-01-01 18:22:43  
I am going to make one reply to this thread and then walk away from it ...
Shiva.Enjoylife said:
i also deserve the right to speak my mind freely,

... that is assuming he has a mind to begin with. As is obvious by my posting info, I am on Shiva server, and have has the misfortune to encounter Enjoylife (henceforth called Enjoydeath) and I can attest to the fact that he is a self-centered, narcissistic *** who thinks he is the gods given gift to RL and to the gaming community. Truth be told, he is a self-important moron who's ego makes him think hes more wanted and valued than he really is.
That said, I am going to agree with Ktjrn and second the motion .. to wit .. let this thread die an honorable death. The moron is gone from the site.
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-01-01 18:49:42  
Enough folks calling for the thread to die that I'm happy to oblige.
[+]