フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » TP question
TP question
 Kujata.Argettio
サーバ: Kujata
Game: FFXI
user: Argettio
By Kujata.Argettio 2010-01-29 14:12:45  
Bismarck.Dalimar said:
HOW MUCH MORE SIMPLE DO I HAVE TO MAKE IT I ASKED ABOUT GLOVES! THATS IT! NOT BODY PIECE OR FAVORITE FOOD OR PARTY SET UP! WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE! I CAN CARE LESS FOR CONFRONTATION. WTF DO GLOVES HAVE TO DO WITH BODY PEICE? SAMURAI DOESNT WEAR A BODY FOR HASTE! I WAS ASKING ABOUT GLOVES FOR HASTE! NOT TO BE MEAN, BUT TRY GOING BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN TO READ SO YOU CAN FRICKING UNDERSTAND A QUESTION IF ITS ASKED! DO I NEED TO ELABORATE MORE OR DO YOU GET IT NOW?

As I explained in my first post.

The value of each hand piece varies depending on the rest of the gear set. Normally you wear Dusk if it doesn't break your 6hit.

So what body/leg/feet/ring etc you use has EVERYTHING to do with the hands you wear.
 Bismarck.Dalimar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: bond00745
By Bismarck.Dalimar 2010-01-29 14:12:55  
I need to grow up wooooooodumb? what about the others who said i need to go die and crap, yeah, at least im not alone. F this stupid thread, it has long since became pointless.
 Pandemonium.Vincentius
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Vincentius 2010-01-29 14:14:15  
Bismarck.Dalimar said:
F this stupid thread, it has long since became pointless.

Just like your initial question.
By semimmortal 2010-01-29 14:15:39  
Bismarck.Dalimar said:
HOW MUCH MORE SIMPLE DO I HAVE TO MAKE IT I ASKED ABOUT GLOVES! THATS IT! NOT BODY PIECE OR FAVORITE FOOD OR PARTY SET UP! WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE! I CAN CARE LESS FOR CONFRONTATION. WTF DO GLOVES HAVE TO DO WITH BODY PEICE? SAMURAI DOESNT WEAR A BODY FOR HASTE! I WAS ASKING ABOUT GLOVES FOR HASTE! NOT TO BE MEAN, BUT TRY GOING BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN TO READ SO YOU CAN FRICKING UNDERSTAND A QUESTION IF ITS ASKED! DO I NEED TO ELABORATE MORE OR DO YOU GET IT NOW?
Oh God I loled...
I mean, you Do... Don... D-Don't hav... D... DOMARUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Sorry, following the rules posted here:
http://wiki.bluegartrls.com/bg/Domaruuuuuu

[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-01-29 14:16:36  
Bismarck.Dalimar said:
I need to grow up wooooooodumb?

[+]
 Garuda.Wooooodum
サーバ: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2010-01-29 14:18:42  
semimmortal said:

I've never seen this before... Brilliant, lol.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2010-01-29 14:19:42  
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Bismarck.Dalimar said:
I need to grow up wooooooodumb?

Don't you just love how original throwing a b on the end of my name is, Raen? ^.^
 Fairy.Vegetto
サーバ: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-01-29 14:21:26  
Fairy.Vegetto said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-01-29 14:21:52  
Quote:
Don't you just love how original throwing a b on the end of my name is, Raen? ^.^

I want to see him have a go at mine :(
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2010-01-29 14:22:18  
Bahamut.Raenryong said:

Raenwrong hahahahahahahahaha!
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-01-29 14:22:58  
Hey now, you're not supposed to be helping him!
 Fairy.Vegetto
サーバ: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-01-29 14:23:44  
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Quote:

ChocolateRaen
[+]
 Siren.Kuz
サーバ: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-01-29 14:23:52  
Bismarck.Dalimar said:

Use Shura Kote.
They'll go great with your Domaru

there, I answered your "gloves" Question
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-01-29 14:25:20  
Fairy.Vegetto said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Quote:

ChocolateRaen

I pronounce it "Ray-uhn" which ruins it a lil, not bad though!
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2010-01-29 14:26:03  
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
I pronounce it "Ray-uhn" which ruins it a lil, not bad though!

Gimpy Ray-uhn, day-um!
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-01-29 14:26:47  
:( afk crying
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2010-01-29 14:26:55  
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
:( afk crying

/fap
 Alexander.Helder
サーバ: Alexander
user: helder
By Alexander.Helder 2010-01-29 14:37:36  
Come on everyone let's all just chill a bit. Sometimes things get out hand and that's fine but we gotta take a step back after a bit and look at what were saying. There's living humans behind these accounts and good people, sometimes they don't make awesome gear selections but that doesn't make them scum.

In defence of the original poster hes not super hardcore serious about Sam like some of us, it's all good. He doesn't like hauby for soloing and uses a piece simply because it doesn't have minus evasion on it which makes alot of sense. Arhats+1 would probably be the cheapest easiest to obtain but maybe he doesn't wanna spend 400-500k when his ws gear piece will do the job of fulfilling a body piece with minus evasion. You gotta see what players like these are trying to accomplish in the game, then we can help them accordingly with good arguements why certain pieces don't make sense.

For example shinsoku over onimaru at 75 maybe the guy doesn't know about 6 hit and the tp drain won't process at all and how the latent and hidden effects work. With a simple comparison of the two the guy should see onimaru is superior in every possible way, if he doesn't and uses shinsoku because he thinks it's cool looking then it's fine also just I wouldn't take him on my salvage runs if he isn't willing to be the best he can.

Bismarck.Stephano
user: Stephano
By Bismarck.Stephano 2010-01-29 14:39:38  
Mmmm hauby. But once you get one of those, people start bitching to get +1.

I can't win. -.- lol
 Pandemonium.Vincentius
By Pandemonium.Vincentius 2010-01-29 14:40:05  
/palmface
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2010-01-29 14:46:44  
Alexander.Helder said:
In defence of the original poster hes not super hardcore serious about Sam like some of us, it's all good.

Yes, it is all good. But he asked for advice and threw it back in people's faces when it was given. That is not all good, and I don't care how serious a player someone is; that is childish and ridiculously unfair.
 Alexander.Helder
サーバ: Alexander
user: helder
By Alexander.Helder 2010-01-29 15:32:51  
Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Alexander.Helder said:
In defence of the original poster hes not super hardcore serious about Sam like some of us, it's all good.

Yes, it is all good. But he asked for advice and threw it back in people's faces when it was given. That is not all good, and I don't care how serious a player someone is; that is childish and ridiculously unfair.

I agree, however there was immaturity on both sides.

We should all let it go and get along.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2010-01-29 15:34:26  
Alexander.Helder said:
I agree, however there was immaturity on both sides.

None from me, thank you very much.
 Midgardsormr.Sammitch
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Sammitch
By Midgardsormr.Sammitch 2010-01-29 15:47:09  
I was going to hop in and try to defend your not using a Hauby, of course I was under the assumption that the gents here were being uncharacteristically stodgy about a body piece.

I looked at your profile, and I giggled.

I then read your reason, and I loled.

I saw the below, and I roffled.

Bahamut.Dracondria said:
Bismarck.Dalimar said:
DOMARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Quit samurai.
Fairy.Vegetto said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
semimmortal said:

The mockery being flung at you and your lolmaru is not undeserved, and refusing to wear at least a Hauby on the grounds that it "makes you too awesome to live" is what makes you truly the subject of ridicule.

Mockery aside, and in complete earnestness: Sell the Domaru, buy a Haubergeon. Maybe get Askar or augmented ACP body piece instead. But until that Hachiman Domaru is gone we're not going to take you seriously, and we're not going to stop mocking you no matter how long you keep caps lock on.

edit
Where the *** is Frobeus at? He should have yelled at this guy about hands [see I'm talking about hands] the same way he yelled at me back in the day.
FrobeusTheBigFatJerkface said:
If you have a 6-hit with Dusk then wear Dusk, otherwise why the *** would you NOT be wearing Hachi hands? *expletives*
Of course, I paraphrase. :D
 Carbuncle.Zanno
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-01-29 16:51:25  
Midgardsormr.Sammitch said:
FrobeusTheBigFatJerkface said:
If you have a 6-hit with Dusk then wear Dusk, otherwise why the *** would you NOT be wearing Hachi hands? *expletives*
Of course, I paraphrase. :D

I lol'd
 Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dawnn
By Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn 2010-01-29 17:43:51  
of course a 6 hit is only as good as the person using it

if your gonna have a 6 hit setup, and wait till 150% tp to ws then your doing it wrong

If your gonna afk and not weaponskill soon as you get 150% then just screw your 6 hit and get a haste setup to increase your DoT
 Pandemonium.Vincentius
By Pandemonium.Vincentius 2010-01-29 17:49:11  
Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn said:
If your gonna afk and not weaponskill soon as you get 150% then just screw your 6 hit and get a haste setup to increase your DoT

If this is your answer, don't do SAM.
 Bismarck.Rinako
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-01-29 17:51:30  
Quote:
I have a life outside ff11

Why do people always use this? Why do they assume most that play FF don't have a life? Some don't yeah, but having a life outside of FF11 doesn't justify stupidity.
 Bismarck.Nevill
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2010-01-29 17:54:22  
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Quote:
Why do people always use this? Why do they assume most that play FF don't have a life? Some don't yeah, but having a life outside of FF11 doesn't justify stupidity.

Exactly, stop bitching about having a life. If you don't have time to put into a job, don't friggin play it!

/rantoff

<3 Rinako!
 Midgardsormr.Sammitch
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Sammitch
By Midgardsormr.Sammitch 2010-01-29 18:30:20  
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Quote:
People seem to like making the excuse that doing more than one thing at a time in their life precludes them from having to do any of those things well.