Free Relics And Mythics For All!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Free Relics and Mythics for All!
Free Relics and Mythics for All!
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-02-17 11:09:40  
Odin.Dirtyfinger said:
That be true, you're starting to worry me as they would know which numbers are JP and which are not.
You didn't get the memo?

5 Japanese Players will win rank 1.
1 Non-Japanese Player will win rank 1.

The ratio of 5/1 will happen to all other ranks, except for rank 5, where the ratio will be 1/10000.
[+]
 Remora.Fyyvoaa
サーバ: Remora
user: Fyyvoaa
By Remora.Fyyvoaa 2010-02-17 11:19:06  
Asura.Korpg said:
Odin.Dirtyfinger said:
That be true, you're starting to worry me as they would know which numbers are JP and which are not.
You didn't get the memo?

5 Japanese Players will win rank 1.
1 Non-Japanese Player will win rank 1.

The ratio of 5/1 will happen to all other ranks, except for rank 5, where the ratio will be 1/10000.

more like JPONRY rank 1 2 3 and 4 and NAONRY rank 5 which will probably be some dumb as *** thing like a signed pebble from GM or something else of a value of 1 gil or less.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-17 11:21:14  
***I want a signed GM pebble. Throwing it and actually having it hit would probably be the only way to defeat AV.
[+]
 Sylph.Sindri
サーバ: Sylph
user: Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-02-17 11:34:51  
I can't read every post on my ohne so this may have been afressed but I noticed a pattern here. A lot of people that I recognize from threads where they have stayed the game is dead or dying have been saying that the chances to win a relic are still quite high. Like I said before, this is the MAX odds of winning, though in reality they're most likely significantly lower : rank 5: 10% ~ rank 1 0.001%. When you think about that that is 1 in 100k.people that will win this statistically, granted it can vary but if the game is so dead, surely roughly 1 winner is not a high chance and if there's more than 100k active players then what exactly about the game is dead? The cyanves to win are quite low, SE is dclearly trying to win popularity points without actually making a sacrifice. And to the person that posted the easily obtain section, thanks I meant to do that. I'm pretty sure that just means if your on stage 4 relic or you have s locked mythic or something.
 Asura.Braego
サーバ: Asura
user: Braego
By Asura.Braego 2010-02-17 11:41:25  
1. Yagrush
2. Usukane Haramaki
3. Valkyrie's Trews

I didn't realize how difficult this was going to be really...
[+]
 Sylph.Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-02-17 12:00:49  
I want to point out some more things. You can't take the previous winners and divide twice, while it sounds good on paper, those winners actually exceeded the odds of winning each time and the statistics for winning were different. First if that math were correct and it was not, the chance to win would be 0 - 6, unless its not random in which case its JP - everyone else. Assuming 100k people will enter and each person has a different number than everyone else and they don't use a number twice, the chance for you to win will be 0.001, aka there will be a single rank 1 winner. Now assuming half of the people have more than one of the same number and 25 percent of the people that didn't picked the same number, the chances that someone will win at all is significantly less than 25% however that is incalculable without a calculator. That means 0.00025 is the chance to win in that scenario, so it would avitially be .25 winners. Of course my examples are extreme, however it is very possible that in this bonanza that we are 0 winners. The previous bonanzas can't be accurately compared with this because of variables such as how the numbers were picked amount of entries and duplicates that are unknown. And like everyone says the game is dead so statistically no one should win this bonanza, remember 0.001 is the HIGHEST possible chance at winning rank 1.
 Sylph.Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-02-17 12:09:53  
And my math may be wrong but I'm pretty sure there's only 100k combinations, though I'm not good at those calculations so If someone could check for me thatf be great. Way too many variables in SEs favor to even fathom more than 1 winner. Sorry for DP like I said I'm on my phone
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-17 12:14:53  
Yes 100k combos. Pretty easy really number of possibilities per digits raise to the number of digits. Ie 10^5.

Though even if people pick same numbers it wont change the average number of prizes. Just the odds of that number getting picked. Ie every number picked twice would have the odds of there being a grand prize winner at all but double the number of winners when it does happen.

Assuming this is all random. For all we know they may specifical pick a number that is only picked once. Or not at all lol. Hell they might even april fools us
 Fairy.Shiyo
サーバ: Fairy
user: Shiyo
By Fairy.Shiyo 2010-02-17 12:16:46  
I hope they april fools us!
 Bahamut.Rumaha
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2010-02-17 12:21:28  
Fairy.Shiyo said:

Like if you win rank 1 and they send you a Nagi instead?
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-17 12:26:02  
Bahamut.Rumaha said:
Fairy.Shiyo said:
Yeah except they don't even send you the real one. They send you the statless one lol. And to break it you still have to go thru all the quest.
[+]
 Sylph.Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-02-17 12:29:02  
Yes, if there are more than 100k entries the odds that the number will be picked at least once will be higher but I have a feeling there will be less. Choosing multiples or the same number as someone else WILL decrease your odds of wininng even though the odds that it contains at least one multiple are fairly respectable. Its a very complex science, and I'm not too great at math, but the only way that the chances to win rank 1 will be as high as 0.001 will be if every possible combo is picked at least once by more than 100k players or if everyone picks a unique combination. So any less than 100k entries guarantees lower than 0.001 and even if 100k is reached or exceeded the chances are still likely significantly lower. That math is not factoring in multiples because they are included in the 100k possible combos
 Sylph.Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-02-17 12:33:03  
On a side note, I wonder if you would still need to complete the unlocking wa quest to use the weaponskill for the mythic assuming you didn't have it already.
 Unicorn.Celestius
サーバ: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Celestius 2010-02-17 13:00:44  
i got one of those GM pebbles, first i couldnt get it out of the moghouse, then when i threw it, Everbloom hollow crashed the server and my choco ran away with the RMTbot. When the server came back up, the astral condesence was in La Vaule
[+]
サーバ: Remora
user: Chakrila
By Remora.Hackstealandbot 2010-02-17 13:06:37  
Sylph.Sindri said:
Yes, if there are more than 100k entries the odds that the number will be picked at least once will be higher but I have a feeling there will be less. Choosing multiples or the same number as someone else WILL decrease your odds of wininng even though the odds that it contains at least one multiple are fairly respectable. Its a very complex science, and I'm not too great at math, but the only way that the chances to win rank 1 will be as high as 0.001 will be if every possible combo is picked at least once by more than 100k players or if everyone picks a unique combination. So any less than 100k entries guarantees lower than 0.001 and even if 100k is reached or exceeded the chances are still likely significantly lower. That math is not factoring in multiples because they are included in the 100k possible combos

quit being so negative youre making me feel like i might actually not win this
[+]
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-02-17 13:06:37  
Don't forget that there is only 1 entry per SE account. This reduces the number of entries dramatically. No buying marbles on 10 chars on the same account this time.

(If this has been said, ignore me. Haven't read the last few posts)
[+]
 Sylph.Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-02-17 13:17:27  
It is not negativity its facts, you have a better chance of getting struck by lightning while singing high school musical and odds are you won't win.
 Phoenix.Mikumaru
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Mikumaru
By Phoenix.Mikumaru 2010-02-17 13:23:06  
Sylph.Sindri said:
On a side note, I wonder if you would still need to complete the unlocking wa quest to use the weaponskill for the mythic assuming you didn't have it already.
this made me lol cuz of how valid it is . out of the 20 Mythic Weapons , like 18 of them (maybe 15) almost require the Aftermath to be worth anything rather than a show piece , the 2 Exceptions would be Nirvana and Tizona off the top of my head , simply because thier base stats are so nasty for the jobs that use them .
[+]
 Bismarck.Stephano
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Stephano
By Bismarck.Stephano 2010-02-17 13:24:52  
I wouldn't have known about this if not for the forum. Thanks for the heads up.

My choices (pointless obviously)

Amanomurakumo
Ares' Cuirass
Homam Cosciales

I bet the rank 4 prize will be some room decoration that ruins moghancements or some decorative town gear.

I think rank 5 will be a ticket for a BC fight to get a title no one really cares about.
[+]
 Fairy.Shiyo
サーバ: Fairy
user: Shiyo
By Fairy.Shiyo 2010-02-17 14:43:46  
Bahamut.Rumaha said:
Fairy.Shiyo said:

If I had a nagi I wouldn't even use it over my current weapons...great mythic.
 Hades.Ferusio
サーバ: Hades
user: Ferusio
By Hades.Ferusio 2010-02-17 14:47:47  
you still are Boxxy btw
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-02-17 14:59:45  
Fairy.Shiyo said:
Bahamut.Rumaha said:
Fairy.Shiyo said:

The 2H DD mythics are only good for non-kclub zerging where you start off with the 300TP Aftermath, a few constitute true upgrades for their jobs, a few others provide incredibly niche upgrades that do not in any way justify their price tag (HI MURGLEIS, the 2H weapons again), and the rest just suck...

But they look badass and you almost can't help but want one. SE: great troll or greatest troll?
[+]
 Bismarck.Stephano
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Stephano
By Bismarck.Stephano 2010-02-17 15:07:03  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Fairy.Shiyo said:
Bahamut.Rumaha said:
Fairy.Shiyo said:

The 2H DD relics are only good for non-kclub zerging where you start off with the 300TP Aftermath, a few constitute true upgrades for their jobs, a few others provide incredibly niche upgrades that do not in any way justify their price tag (HI MURGLEIS, the 2H weapons again), and the rest just suck...

But they look badass and you almost can't help but want one. SE: great troll or greatest troll?

I thought of choosing Burtgang instead of Amano, cause I ***' love my Hagun. lol
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Eagleeyes
サーバ: Siren
user: eagleeyes
By Siren.Eagleeyes 2010-02-18 00:03:53  
Siren.Agles said:
is this really JP only?

sorry if this been answered. but i spent the last hour trying to sign up and was unable too.

keeps saying my account name or password is wrong. meantime its the same stuff i have typed into Playonline. so whats the deal?

='.'=
Agles
lol signiture

you're not entering your POL account ### and password right?

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Eagleeyes
By Siren.Eagleeyes 2010-02-18 00:06:10  
Siren.Agles said:
yes, the POL account and password.
you're doing it wrong

enter your square enix user name and the password to said username. you may also need to use your security token.
 Siren.Eagleeyes
By Siren.Eagleeyes 2010-02-18 00:08:29  
If you don't have a Square Enix account you need to make one, there's a link on the top right corner on of FFXI front page

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17