Free Relics And Mythics For All!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Free Relics and Mythics for All!
Free Relics and Mythics for All!
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17
 Unicorn.Tarowyn
サーバ: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Tarowyn
By Unicorn.Tarowyn 2010-02-18 00:12:08  
You realize that mythics are on the list too right? (Not as though any of us will actually win)
 Siren.Eagleeyes
サーバ: Siren
user: eagleeyes
By Siren.Eagleeyes 2010-02-18 00:12:20  
 Phoenix.Airbag
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-02-18 00:16:11  
 Siren.Eagleeyes
By Siren.Eagleeyes 2010-02-18 00:20:29  

hmmm am i the only one who likes picasa?

Phoenix.Airbag
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-02-18 00:30:25  
Depends. On what is picasa
 Siren.Eagleeyes
By Siren.Eagleeyes 2010-02-18 00:32:48  
Phoenix.Airbag said:
Depends. On what is picasa
think gooogle + umm tinypic but with 1gb of storage and unlimited bandwidth and image resolution.
 Ragnarok.Zephyran
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Zephyran
By Ragnarok.Zephyran 2010-02-18 00:38:17  
Ha, would be hilarious if this just ended up to be their elaborate scheme to get everyone that still used PlayOnline accounts into making a new SquareEnix account to get with the times.
 Phoenix.Airbag
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-02-18 00:39:28  
Ragnarok.Zephyran said:
Ha, would be hilarious if this just ended up to be their elaborate scheme to get everyone that still used PlayOnline accounts into making a new SquareEnix account to get with the times.

wow. you are a prophet

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Fairy.Shiyo
サーバ: Fairy
user: Shiyo
By Fairy.Shiyo 2010-02-18 00:50:35  
Siren.Agles said:
all signed up and set up. thanks for the help
Unicorn.Tarowyn said:
You realize that mythics are on the list too right? (Not as though any of us will actually win)
ya found this out when i was filling that stuff out.
sad note though, NONE of the gear listed is for dnc other then that. so pretty much if i win 2nd or 3rd. im either throwing the item away or have it sit and collect dust till the server closes. though dnc isnt the only job left out. sch and even SAM got the same treatment. sam supost to have all this great gear? why isnt it listed.

also why are the 2 new jobs still being shafted?
SE OWES anyone with these at 75 big time. but i know what they will do. make it so you wouldnt ever see the gear anyway. atleast unless you have no need for it, with some other job godly equiped.
Because gearing SCH and dancer is 4000x easier than gearing most other jobs, having amazing relic/AF and other easy to get gear. You should be HAPPY you don't have to do HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE crap for a duelist hat(hi everyone being 75 RDM and lotting against you + rare drop) and dalmy, etc etc. Novio and prudence for helix's are the only hard to get pieces of gear for SCH. What does DNC have? Vbelt? Enkidu?
 Unicorn.Tarowyn
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Tarowyn
By Unicorn.Tarowyn 2010-02-18 00:56:58  
Siren.Agles said:
all signed up and set up. thanks for the help
Unicorn.Tarowyn said:
ya found this out when i was filling that stuff out. sad note though, NONE of the gear listed is for dnc other then that. so pretty much if i win 2nd or 3rd. im either throwing the item away or have it sit and collect dust till the server closes. though dnc isnt the only job left out. sch and even SAM got the same treatment. sam supost to have all this great gear? why isnt it listed. also why are the 2 new jobs still being shafted? SE OWES anyone with these at 75 big time. but i know what they will do. make it so you wouldnt ever see the gear anyway. atleast unless you have no need for it, with some other job godly equiped.
V belt is actually a pretty good rank 2 prize for dnc, nothing for rank 3 though, lol.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Fairy.Brenda
user: Jornna
By Fairy.Brenda 2010-02-18 01:30:49  
Well, haste has increasing returns, so the higher you get to cap, the more of a difference it makes.

2% haste isnt alot when its alone, but when you go from 23%-25%, it does a lot more.
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2010-02-18 01:52:03  
Loved when ppl used to laugh at me for my LOLblitz ring. Someone still do!
Hahah whatever maybe they are right, equip fight sucks, what the *** why can't i just wear something nice instead of the stupid *** ***Walahra turban??
 Phoenix.Tealsic
user: Tealsic
By Phoenix.Tealsic 2010-02-18 02:42:31  
lol fml messed up on app lol put Teaslic instead of Tealsic lol so it put me on bahamut server hopefully they can fix it is sent email to service & support if not Teaslic on bahamut will be one lucky mofo -_-

edit* he doesnt exist if so hes a mule... which is even worse lol

edit** yeah im screwd lol numbers i chose were 71462 good luck to all who applied^^/
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-02-18 08:57:27  
Siren.Agles said:
i know this going to sound alittle bad.
but i dont put much value in haste gear.
why shave off a sec or 2 on your atts, when you can make sure they land and do good damage.

atleast thats how i feel. i know dnc probly be best loaded up with haste.
lol...

Speaking of lols: http://twitter.com/VanaFest2010_EN
Quote:
Don't forget to enter the Nomad Mog Bonanza; only a few days left! What were your prize choices? Claustrum FTW?
 Asura.Patriclis
サーバ: Asura
user: Patriclis
By Asura.Patriclis 2010-02-18 14:14:21  
Fairy.Kelvinclein said:
Hahah whatever maybe they are right, equip fight sucks, what the *** why can't i just wear something nice instead of the stupid *** ***Walahra turban??

Blitz ring is one of those items where it's only really good in certain conditions (ie when it's the last piece of haste gear you need to reach cap)
 Hades.Kvazz
サーバ: Hades
user: kvazz
By Hades.Kvazz 2010-02-18 14:17:19  
Asura.Patriclis said:
Fairy.Kelvinclein said:

Blitz ring is one of those items where it's only really good in certain conditions (ie when it's the last piece of haste gear you need to reach cap)

Blitz ring is epic if you dont need the acc. Simple as that:P
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-02-18 14:19:06  
Hades.Kvazz said:
Blitz ring is epic if you dont need the acc. Simple as that:P
 Bismarck.Altar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2010-02-18 17:40:17  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Hades.Kvazz said:
Blitz ring is epic.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-18 17:41:57  
Bismarck.Altar said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Hades.Kvazz said:
Blitz ring is epic.
Choochoo
 Phoenix.Airbag
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-02-18 18:00:06  
Phoenix.Tealsic said:
lol fml messed up on app lol put Teaslic instead of Tealsic lol so it put me on bahamut server hopefully they can fix it is sent email to service & support if not Teaslic on bahamut will be one lucky mofo -_- edit* he doesnt exist if so hes a mule... which is even worse lol edit** yeah im screwd lol numbers i chose were 71462 good luck to all who applied^^/

*makes a mule named teaslic*
 Fairy.Shiyo
user: Shiyo
By Fairy.Shiyo 2010-02-18 19:04:43  
I think it's weird they make you pick what you want before you find out if you win or not.
 Bahamut.Paulus
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Paulus
By Bahamut.Paulus 2010-02-18 22:59:58  
Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:
Odin.Dirtyfinger said:
It just seems a very abstract method of doing things, 1-49 combinations total at 1 in 13,983,816, I just cannot see doing sequence any favors :/

SE can also be "underground" and use a computer which generates a number that only 1 to 2 people have chosen. I don't know if any of you realize this. But in the past years mog bonanza's and this years. SE has all the numbers we choose on THEIR SERVER. They don't have to tell the public but can easily creat a program which allows them to choose a number which only the Certain number of winners they want have choosen.

For example in this theoretic program they input "I want roughly 55 winners." The computer then generates the number 38722 that only about 55 people choose.
It's only a theory but hey. It's no coincidence every year we have just about the same amount of winners per number
>_>

just some thoughts to throw in the air.

I'm not too hot about that idea or the odds in general. I think these drawings really have nothing to do with SE and are more of ploys by POL.
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2010-02-19 01:25:48  
Well, on war i reached cap, but i use on other jobs as well even if im not anywhere around 25%..
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17