FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 1050 1051 1052 ... 1505 1506 1507
By stikle 2011-08-04 03:14:59  
Daniel Tosh was so great! I'd love to see it again, but this time without all the loud people.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-08-04 03:26:40  
its so quiet on the forums....
 Cerberus.Ustav
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Ustav
By Cerberus.Ustav 2011-08-04 04:49:54  
Cerberus.Elvyn said:
Asura.Shayka said:

Get Victory Smite, slacker =p and eff you lol, *trades places and makes you do the trials :D*

I'm so bored, but how are you?

:O I will do your trials, as long as your doing Earth based trials... there so easy! Also, Im good ta, had to leave my ls, cause I started to /blist the dramalamas and then noticed everyone in my shell was blisted lolol

Cerberus.Ustav said:

You better acknowledge me!!! After all we are going steady =D Miss us :: ur afk more then I am

I always acknowledge you!! You are mah Flan-Man!!! <3 u :P

Ninja Edit: 50th Post! wooooot and... meh puppy!
/rape!

Thats so cute. I needa upload a pix of my Raja(named her after the drag queen >.> not cat) on my fb! <3 that little b*tch
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-08-04 09:32:25  
Asura.Shayka said:
I have no advice lol, I had a hard time leaving my childhood home, but I kept thinking "I'm moving for a good reason and things will be fine" I had to do that again after we moved from the apartment, I don't like change apparently! lol.
I absolutely abhor change but, I agree that that is what I needed. :3
Thanks, Mama Shayka. '-')b

Also,
I agree with Ustav, that dog is super cute. :3

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-08-04 09:42:36  
Pandemonium.Scrumpet said:
Asura.Shayka said:
I have no advice lol, I had a hard time leaving my childhood home, but I kept thinking "I'm moving for a good reason and things will be fine" I had to do that again after we moved from the apartment, I don't like change apparently! lol.
I absolutely abhor change but, I agree that that is what I needed. :3 Thanks, Mama Shayka. '-')b Also, I agree with Ustav, that dog is super cute. :3

Change is good...
And yeh thats a cute doggie XD
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-08-04 10:33:35  
Ina, that's sooo much change! D:
Coinstar, {Do you need it?} xD

Does anyone watch America's Got Talent?

This act totally got my nerd vote for using Final Fantasy VII's J-E-N-O-V-A theme at the beginning. '-')b

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-08-04 10:46:12  
Coinstar, {Do you need it?}

*** Coinstar, they take a % as commision... what you didn't see in that pic was the 40lb bucket of change I also had on my floor (this was a while ago). I spent a few hours counting/rolling it while having a stargate marathon. XD
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-08-04 11:00:42  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
nah but I think I've seen so you think you can dance if you watch that scrumpet, new one was on last night and holy crap some of the choreography was stunning lol
I don't watch much T.V. and I didn't start at the beginning of the season so, I can't allow myself to watch it. xD

Asura.Ina said:

*** Coinstar, they take a % as commision... what you didn't see in that pic was the 40lb bucket of change I also had on my floor (this was a while ago). I spent a few hours counting/rolling it while having a stargate marathon. XD
NOT if you make it a gift certificate!
I found $75 in coins the other day and they were going to give me $66 or a gift certificate for the full amount.
I chose a $75 gift certificate to JC Penny and bought dorm supplies. :3

I recommend, if you do go this route, to make a lot of small coin transactions because, if you receive a gift certificate, you MUST use the full amount of the gift certificate. I found this out the hard way when I only wanted to buy $55 worth of supplies and was told I cannot be refunded $20 and it probably was the hardest $20 I've ever spent. xD
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-08-04 11:10:17  
...That would have been one giant *** gift certificate... not saying how much it was here XD

Just randomly got this message on skype
"hey I was browsin the directory and i found you and thought you seemed interesting.. ;)"
Everything on my profile is set to private or contact only that can be so this meens they think I'm intersting off the fact that I'm male, live in burlington and speak english so I'm thinking this meens they are either a bot or some random creep. I guess it could be someone from this site as well but leaning towards the second option.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-08-04 11:21:14  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
lmao "hey I noticed you speak english and have a penis, that's very interesting"

I know! I meen really what more is there to know about me.

The post count is something they apperently had a ways back and it just went back up last week.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-08-04 15:05:47  
Asura.Shayka said:
I absolutely abhor change but, I agree that that is what I needed. :3

Also,
I agree with Ustav, that dog is super cute. :3
^^, the change will be good for you anyway, new environment and better surroundings, I know you'll like your new place once you get settled.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-08-04 19:26:48  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
lmao "hey I noticed you speak english and have a penis, that's very interesting"
I wish my interests were that simplistic. Q^Q;

Asura.Shayka said:
^^, the change will be good for you anyway, new environment and better surroundings, I know you'll like your new place once you get settled.

I know it will be better than my current situation but, I'm a little tense. ;~;
Guess that's not such a bad thing. xD
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-08-05 07:27:37  
Morning, Hows everyone doing today

My randomness for today was

Asura.Shayka said:
I know it will be better than my current situation but, I'm a little tense. ;~; Guess that's not such a bad thing. xD
We humans naturally fear change so it's normal to be a bit tense. You will be fine don't worry :P
You talk to your room mate yet and warn him you like boys? or keeping that as a possible suprise one day?
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-08-05 09:55:12  
Lol, "Surprise!"
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-08-05 14:01:55  
Asura.Ina said:
You talk to your room mate yet and warn him you like boys? or keeping that as a possible suprise one day?

He's yet to read any of my contact messages. (*´ο`*)=3
As far as coming out to him, I think I am going just going to live my normal way. I'm not going to hide anything but, at the same time, I'm not going to be blatantly obvious. I will be doing events with the LGBT group so, if he isn't clueless, he should figure it out at some point.

I'm one of those people who thinks my sexual orientation does not define who I am as a person. :'p
I'd probably be the same lame/nerd Ayden if I were straight. xD
Would probably have nose bleeds from Mithra though~ にゃん~
 Quetzalcoatl.Curejaa
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Curejaa
By Quetzalcoatl.Curejaa 2011-08-05 14:02:06  
Asura.Ina said:

if there is a TD bank near you, they have the Penny Arcade that doesnt take a commision off your change :)
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-08-05 14:28:05  
Asura.Ina said:
He's yet to read any of my contact messages. (*´ο`*)=3 As far as coming out to him, I think I am going just going to live my normal way. I'm not going to hide anything but, at the same time, I'm not going to be blatantly obvious. I will be doing events with the LGBT group so, if he isn't clueless, he should figure it out at some point.
I'm one of those people who thinks my sexual orientation does not define who I am as a person. :'p I'd probably be the same lame/nerd Ayden if I were straight. xD Would probably have nose bleeds from Mithra though~ にゃん~
So same kinda thing I do... If people are observent they will know but either way it's irrelevent since I'm not dateing them XD... Why would mithra give you nose bleeds? >.>

And I think I see a new person? /welcome Curejaa
 Quetzalcoatl.Curejaa
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Curejaa
By Quetzalcoatl.Curejaa 2011-08-05 15:03:42  
I was in this forum awhile back. Just popped my head back in to say {Hello!}

Apparently Quetzalcoatl is still under-represented ...

@ Scrumpet: Yeah, I think I did the same thing with my roomate freshmen year. And the next year I moved in with girls and guys I knew.
 Phoenix.Oumura
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2011-08-05 19:38:52  
THUNDERCATS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Carbuncle.Lilena
user: Eutace
By Carbuncle.Lilena 2011-08-05 19:54:17  
Phoenix.Oumura said:
THUNDERCATS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Oumura
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2011-08-05 19:58:34  
Its only the single greatest cartoon on the planet.
The reboot is shaping up nicely as well. Can't wait to see more. :D

And I'm not exactly old. I was born in 85, haha.
 Carbuncle.Lilena
user: Eutace
By Carbuncle.Lilena 2011-08-05 20:12:52  
88 for me!
By stikle 2011-08-05 20:45:03  
My gay cus is coming over from IL with his Dad. His dads trying to understand what being gay really means, he really doesn't know anything about it other than some of the negative things. So my dad and I are going to help show him that it's okay and what not.

Not going to like force it on him or anything, just answer some questions.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 1050 1051 1052 ... 1505 1506 1507