FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 1075 1076 1077 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-08-24 15:35:56  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said: »
Carbuncle.Asymptotic said: »
Asura.Ina said: »
I'd probably end up giving it to someone that would actually use it >.>

sure, for $200!

asy come do a glav

*** yo library

i can come do 1-2 glavs

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Oumura
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2011-08-24 16:40:52  
How did we get to chef pants? I missed a couple days and wtf is this? >.>
 Cerberus.Irohuro
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-08-24 16:42:47  
Phoenix.Oumura said: »

me talking about hot teachers at my college with nice bulges and then ina said chef pants hide nothing
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-08-24 18:31:26  
So cold! Brrrrrrr
I swear I am going to get hypothermia by the bipolar temperatures. Q^Q;
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-08-24 18:56:26  
wear gloves!
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
サーバ: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-08-25 00:10:34  
Cerberus.Irohuro said: »
The only hot guys when I was in school were 100% straight sadly... and not like spaghetti either >.> One of them would end up in the change room at the same time as me often so I always had to be all, don't be a creep and look don't be a creep and look. Took soooo much willpower.
UGHHH i know, we had this like fair thing in the courtyard to promote some services, and i was hanging out with a teacher i knew from HS, and this other teacher came up and he looked like he was right out of the army, he was super tall, and it took an act of god to keep me from staring at the bulge x.x
You have no idea... Chef pants hide NOTHING from the side, there be a tent there even when 100% soft.
Pics!
 Ramuh.Laffter
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-08-25 00:11:49  
Pandemonium.Scrumpet said: »
So cold! Brrrrrrr
I think you mean subpolar. :3

I'm also really really late to correcting this.
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-08-25 00:34:29  
I just thought of something, there are three Edwards in this topic.

We shall take over.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-08-25 00:35:46  
>:3

I don't post here often enough to be any help though.
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-08-25 01:44:14  
You will start.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-08-25 01:45:41  
Nah, it's cutting into my job search time. >____>

After I get a job, maybe. I've been wasting hours a day this week posting way more than is healthy.
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-08-25 08:13:35  
Phoenix.Oumura said: »
me talking about hot teachers at my college with nice bulges and then ina said chef pants hide nothing
Yeh I guess it was a joint effort.
Fenrir.Stiklelf said: »
The only hot guys when I was in school were 100% straight sadly... and not like spaghetti either >.> One of them would end up in the change room at the same time as me often so I always had to be all, don't be a creep and look don't be a creep and look. Took soooo much willpower.
UGHHH i know, we had this like fair thing in the courtyard to promote some services, and i was hanging out with a teacher i knew from HS, and this other teacher came up and he looked like he was right out of the army, he was super tall, and it took an act of god to keep me from staring at the bulge x.x
You have no idea... Chef pants hide NOTHING from the side, there be a tent there even when 100% soft.
Pics!
I'm sure you lurk the toppless facebook pics of me enough as is :P

On a relevent note Skyrim has man love!!

and girl love.
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-08-25 13:07:48  
I'm sure I'll be too busy killing things to care about that at all.
 Alexander.Carrelo
サーバ: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-08-25 17:27:53  
I'm bored. Discussion time. :D

1) You and a boyfriend have been dating for awhile and are ready to move on to sex. Do you ask if he has any STD's ?
Why or why not ?

2) You and a new partner are interested in sex. Do you talk about STD's in this situation ?
Why or why not ?

Use restrained language prz, I dun wanna get in trouble. (♥Mods^^)
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-08-25 17:31:07  
Alexander.Carrelo said: »

1) You and a boyfriend have been dating for awhile and are ready to move on to sex. Do you ask if he has any STD's ?
Why or why not ?

2) You and a new partner are interested in sex. Do you talk about STD's in this situation ?
Why or why not ?

Both go and get tested before you have sex. HIV can be dormant and symptomless for up to 20 years. If he finds it offensive that you both are going just to make sure, well then he probably isn't worth it then (at least imo).
[+]
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-08-25 17:34:41  
Leviathan.Hohenheim said: »

Why or why not ?

Why or why not ?

Both go and get tested before you have sex. HIV can be dormant and symptomless for up to 20 years. If he finds it offensive that you both are going just to make sure, well then he probably isn't worth it then (at least imo).

this. safety is definitely more important than some guy who may or may not stay in my life
[+]
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-08-25 19:30:54  
Thanks for the feedback.^^ To be honest, that's the way I feel about things; I was just kinda under the impression that most people don't really give a ***about keeping clean/safe, which would make things difficult for me. :/ Hehehe guess I just admitted to being a virgin too, ohnoez. :P lol
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-08-25 19:32:14  
Thanks for the feedback.^^ To be honest, that's the way I feel about things; I was just kinda under the impression that most people don't really give a ***about keeping clean/safe, which would make things difficult for me. :/ Hehehe guess I just admitted to being a virgin too, ohnoez. :P lol

its ok, so am i.

i havent been on a date since 8th grade, and it was with a girl =/
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-08-25 19:56:07  

its ok, so am i.

Hahahah I didn't even have my first date until last spring, though at least it was with someone of the right gender. XD Did you know you were gay when you dated that girl or were you trying to cover up or something ?

I did a loooot of ***to hide my sexual orientation (both from other people and from myself) before I finally came out, but trying to date a girl was one line I was always afraid to cross lol
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-08-25 20:04:07  

its ok, so am i.

Hahahah I didn't even have my first date until last spring, though at least it was with someone of the right gender. XD Did you know you were gay when you dated that girl or were you trying to cover up or something ?

I did a loooot of ***to hide my sexual orientation (both from other people and from myself) before I finally came out, but trying to date a girl was one line I was always afraid to cross lol

i've known since 6th grade, i was in denial back then
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-08-25 22:06:07  
Both get tested.

Like Hohen said, not worth the time if he can't take the time to do something like that.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-08-25 22:14:41  
Ramuh.Laffter said: »
Pandemonium.Scrumpet said: »
So cold! Brrrrrrr
I think you mean subpolar. :3

I'm also really really late to correcting this.
I meant bipolar. Q^Q;
Texas heat + Artic air-conditioning + Monsoons = terribly susceptible Scrumpet! >:[

Why or why not ?

Why or why not ?

1) I never forget my cap, and neither should he. '-')v
2) (Same response)

I think to open myself up to that extent would require a long term relationship that passes by the first couple times.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Ratie
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: ratie
By Lakshmi.Ratie 2011-08-26 06:06:13  
Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
d'awww don't think I've encountered something weak to both fire and ice hmm what to cast : p
Meeeee-
Teeeee-
Orrrrr!!!
[+]
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-08-26 08:04:57  
its ok, so am i. i havent been on a date since 8th grade, and it was with a girl =/
Me three... It's getting old >.> but yeh both get tested before moving on to sex. As for talking about it, I don't think I could have sex with someone who wasn't comfortable answering about that. I'd probably ask about it a lot sooner then I should, just a "Oh btw you got any stds?... What?". Even if me asking like that made them a bit uncomfortable in the end it's one less awkward bridge to cross if they don't have anything and one less unwelcome suprise down the line if they do. In addition if they do have something you have to decide then if you are ok with takeing the steps to keep yourself clean, or if thats still too much of a risk for you, which is a decision I would rather make fairly early in a relationship rather then later if i had to. : ( If it comes to it and it is a spur of the moment thing the both wrap it up or gtfo.

Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
d'awww don't think I've encountered something weak to both fire and ice hmm what to cast : p
I feel like this quote is somehow inspired by the condoms but it might just be a coincedence.

(inc usual question) Anyways how is everyone today? (whenever someone lurks their way into here and feel like makeing a post :P)
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-08-26 10:41:34  
I'm good today, think my coughing is going away. Wasn't as bad when I woke up this morning. Thanks for asking me Ina!
 Asura.Citag
user: Citag
By Asura.Citag 2011-08-26 11:10:17  
Morning
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-08-26 11:12:19  
Citag!