FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 50 51 52 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Fairy.Evanthegai
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-03-04 06:25:46  
/sigh i just spent 40k on sumthing that was 2k... FML... im going to bed now...
 Asura.Saikotic
サーバ: Asura
user: Saikotic
By Asura.Saikotic 2010-03-04 06:34:12  
Everyones all goin to bed now and I just got up D: Anyone still out there? XD
 Midgardsormr.Juneau
サーバ: Midgardsormr
By Midgardsormr.Juneau 2010-03-04 06:54:02  
I'm up hehe. Yay for GMT time =)

Or...possibly, fail?
 Asura.Saikotic
By Asura.Saikotic 2010-03-04 06:56:26  
I'm actually EST, I just get up early for college. :<
 Bahamut.Ryousuke
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ryousuke
By Bahamut.Ryousuke 2010-03-04 07:11:40  
Hello, still here :O
 Midgardsormr.Juneau
By Midgardsormr.Juneau 2010-03-04 07:14:47  
Hehe early classes at college. Bad memories of 8am math lectures 4 days a week for two years =/ glad I'm past that.
 Asura.Saikotic
By Asura.Saikotic 2010-03-04 07:27:56  
Midgardsormr.Juneau said:
Hehe early classes at college. Bad memories of 8am math lectures 4 days a week for two years =/ glad I'm past that.
That's exactly what I have now D: cept, for one semester, at 9am. With a spazzy *** math teahcer that talks so far and screeches sometimes I just stare at her like
"seriously, you're gonna teach like this, omg you're STILL talking, she just doesn't stop! Did she just interupt herself? Yep she just did it 3 times ina row. *shoots self*"

x_x
 Lakshmi.Tisiphone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: tisiphone
By Lakshmi.Tisiphone 2010-03-04 08:26:25  
Asura.Saikotic said:
Midgardsormr.Juneau said:
That's exactly what I have now D: cept, for one semester, at 9am. With a spazzy *** math teahcer that talks so far and screeches sometimes I just stare at her like
"seriously, you're gonna teach like this, omg you're STILL talking, she just doesn't stop! Did she just interupt herself? Yep she just did it 3 times ina row. *shoots self*"

x_x
Sounds fun.

I just get dirty looks when I'm a couple of minutes late looking a bit worse for wear.
 Hades.Chippy
サーバ: Hades
user: Chippy
By Hades.Chippy 2010-03-04 09:22:34  
I got nothing againt gay poeple but is damn thread still going...I think i might make one called are you straight!.
 Bahamut.Ryousuke
By Bahamut.Ryousuke 2010-03-04 09:35:28  
Hades.Chippy said:
I got nothing againt gay poeple but is damn thread still going...I think i might make one called are you straight!.

Yeah the damn thread is going. And the are you straight thread? Been done too many times - they never last anyway.

Anyway,

Whereabouts are you guys from in the UK, those of you who are still alive and kicking at this hour?
I myself is currently in Brighton lol :D Yay for gaycapital of England.
 Unicorn.Liir
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Liir
By Unicorn.Liir 2010-03-04 09:42:00  
Bahamut.Ryousuke said:
Hades.Chippy said:

Yeah the damn thread is going. And the are you straight thread? Been done too many times - they never last anyway.

Anyway,

Whereabouts are you guys from in the UK, those of you who are still alive and kicking at this hour?
I myself is currently in Brighton lol :D Yay for gaycapital of England.

I'm currently in Wick right at the top of Scotland >< Kind of move between here and Sheffield every so often because of Family so I have an insane Scottish/Yorkshire Accent >.<
 Midgardsormr.Juneau
By Midgardsormr.Juneau 2010-03-04 09:46:57  
Currently in ol' London town.
 Lakshmi.Tisiphone
user: tisiphone
By Lakshmi.Tisiphone 2010-03-04 10:27:51  
In the wilds of North West Wales lol
 Midgardsormr.Juneau
By Midgardsormr.Juneau 2010-03-04 11:09:38  
Heh, all split up :S
 Shiva.Nindo
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Nindo 2010-03-04 11:56:36  
Watching those Love Joy videos made me think of this video lol.
[+]
 Phoenix.Greiver
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Greiver
By Phoenix.Greiver 2010-03-04 12:03:36  
LMAO AHAHAHAHA!
lol i just dropped from my chair
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-03-04 13:04:54  
Coming as a shock to absolutely no one:

"Early Wednesday morning, California Republican Senator Roy Ashburn was pulled over and arrested for drunk driving. Sources report that Ashburn -- a fierce opponent of gay rights -- was driving drunk after leaving a gay nightclub. When the officer stopped the state-issued vehicle, there was an unidentified naked man in the passenger seat of the car."

Why does it seem violently anti-gay Republican politicians always inevitably turn out to be gay? Seems to be a pretty common correlation between homophobia and one's own insecurities.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ryousuke
By Bahamut.Ryousuke 2010-03-04 13:40:32  
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
Why does it seem violently anti-gay Republican politicians always inevitably turn out to be gay? Seems to be a pretty common correlation between homophobia and one's own insecurities.

^yes! Happens too many times to be surprising anymore. It's like they're guilty for feeling this way, thus have to overcompensate in the opposite way - by bashing his own kind. Not cool!

In other news, http://www.thebostonchannel.com/health/22740841/detail.html?hpt=T2, they're trying to lift the ban on gay men giving blood again. About time.
 Bahamut.Weasel
user: Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2010-03-04 14:46:48  
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:

That's pretty much universal, I think, not just Republicans. (Although it's the most publicly visible in the US when it's a Republican.) A lot of people who are violently homophobic are gay but refuse to come to terms with it. I went to school in a small town in the middle of nowhere and there was a lot of hate and violence for such "good" "Christian" people. A good 10% of the town I'd say was abnormally anti-gay. Yet there were no gay people around at all. I'm no Math expert, but that doesn't quite add up.

Bahamut.Ryousuke said:
In other news, http://www.thebostonchannel.com/health/22740841/detail.html?hpt=T2, they're trying to lift the ban on gay men giving blood again. About time.

We're still banned here in Canada, surprisingly. Gays can marry here, but god help anyone who needs a blood transfusion. I actually didn't know and found out when I was filling out the donation form to actually give blood. It was quite embarrassing and I was really tempted to just lie, but I was really pissed about it and just left. So yeah, I'm rooting for that to change in the US so maybe it'll influence us here.
 Sylph.Landyr
サーバ: Sylph
user: Landyr
By Sylph.Landyr 2010-03-04 15:15:37  
afternoon all.
LOL figures... its always the politician that are kicking us down are the ones just trying to hurt the part of themselves they can't seem to suppress.
 Fairy.Evanthegai
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-03-04 15:18:16  
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
Coming as a shock to absolutely no one:

"Early Wednesday morning, California Republican Senator Roy Ashburn was pulled over and arrested for drunk driving. Sources report that Ashburn -- a fierce opponent of gay rights -- was driving drunk after leaving a gay nightclub. When the officer stopped the state-issued vehicle, there was an unidentified naked man in the passenger seat of the car."

LOL woot what a great thing to read and wake up to x.x
 Phoenix.Sergee
user: Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2010-03-04 15:22:57  
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
Coming as a shock to absolutely no one: "Early Wednesday morning, California Republican Senator Roy Ashburn was pulled over and arrested for drunk driving. Sources report that Ashburn -- a fierce opponent of gay rights -- was driving drunk after leaving a gay nightclub. When the officer stopped the state-issued vehicle, there was an unidentified naked man in the passenger seat of the car." Why does it seem violently anti-gay Republican politicians always inevitably turn out to be gay? Seems to be a pretty common correlation between homophobia and one's own insecurities.

w00t! hahahaha too funny, Jaerik your my hero /hug :D
 Phoenix.Sergee
user: Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2010-03-04 15:24:38  
Topic of the day: What is your favorite FFXI Title?

-mine being "Rod Retriever", lolol.. all of my close friends got a kick out of that. :]
 Sylph.Landyr
By Sylph.Landyr 2010-03-04 15:30:53  
Lol I couldn't even tell you I honestly never paid attention to the titles I get. I'm usually just like holy s*** I just killed that NM on my own as PUP. Awesome, I rock. :-)
 Fairy.Evanthegai
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-03-04 15:40:24  
um atm Bastok's second best dressed lol go go subligar... btw pup af cost a ****ing lot...
 Sylph.Landyr
By Sylph.Landyr 2010-03-04 15:45:44  
LOL PUP attachments cost a fortune but I do think I forked out more on COR in the long run with bullets and such.
 Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq
Guildwork Premium
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Imoq
By Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq 2010-03-04 15:58:50  
On topic:

Mexico City law allowing same-sex unions takes effect

Fairy.Evanthegai
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-03-04 16:00:34  
yeah true... but still pup is alot up front x.x... hey do u do the scouting the ashu talif series?... i have a friend here on fairy that wants to start for the pup attachments
 Sylph.Landyr
By Sylph.Landyr 2010-03-04 16:04:02  
I have access to it but I could never get a team together to do it. I've been wanting to do that for the past year and a half. So yea man I'm down to start doing it.
 Ramuh.Rustytiger
サーバ: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Rustytiger 2010-03-04 16:05:50  
Shiva.Nindo said:
Watching those Love Joy videos made me think of this video lol.

Hehe nice find! I never saw this though Foulei did beforehand :-P
First Page 2 3 ... 50 51 52 ... 1505 1506 1507