FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-02-24 17:10:59  
Bahamut.Ryousuke said:
Envyyy-I wish my girl would play but she said "never in a million years", even though two of her cousins play(and have been trying to get her to as well!) She says she'll get too addicted too quickly xD and that she can't join Bahamut anyway.
Extremely supportive, as much as she can be, though lol-smiles and nods and tries to absorb what she can without driving herself mad, when I talk at her XD

You would probably drive her crazy with the amount you die you CRAZY RANGER CAT
 Bahamut.Ryousuke
user: Ryousuke
By Bahamut.Ryousuke 2010-02-24 17:14:11  
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
You would probably drive her crazy with the amount you die you CRAZY RANGER CAT

LONG TIME NO SEE 8D

Yeah, I probably would 8D And then she'd shrug, say something like "too much paperwork and clean up to do" and steal my food or something :(

(/dies)
 Phoenix.Sergee
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2010-02-24 17:38:06  
Fairy.Vegetto said:
Also, to the gays, should state whether you like to be on the giving end, the receiving end, or both and whether or not you "act like a male" or are "effeminate"

I myself don't mind the question, I'm a pretty open person when it comes to things like that. But it's a rather personal question to some people, and I didn't want for this thread to be about things like that. :x I will answer your question about whether or not I act guyish or girlish though, the answer is both lolol, :] I'm balanced. :P Most people don't know I'm gay until I tell them, or they get curious & ask.

P.S. It's not really an act, it's just how we are. :D
By Izey 2010-02-24 17:44:49  
Ha interestingly enough he put the thread back on track XD!
(It was kinda going to the "Does your other half letyou/plays FFXI!?)
 Fenrir.Dramanue
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Dramanue
By Fenrir.Dramanue 2010-02-24 18:20:40  
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Fenrir.Dramanue said:
Bi-confused here. I'm a crosser in real life. o.o; I lean more towards straight, though. My server knew about this "status" a bit a few years ago, don't know if they do anymore, though. Well, I guess now they know again. Does anyone else use the plasticsurgeon plugin to change sex in game? I do. Hume f all the way. ^_^;

I knew about that Dramanue =) I heard it from a good friend of mine.
Oh wow, that's actually kinda creepy considering that I'm not entirely sure if I know you. Then again, I've not been playing in a while.

Anyone remember the Rainbow LS?
 Asura.Shayka
サーバ: Asura
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-02-24 20:36:16  
Bahamut.Ryousuke said:
Mostly directing this at the ladies(severely lacking in this topic :<): any of you guys' significant others(b/gf/hubby/wife &c.), if you have them at the moment, play as well? Ever complain about how much time you spend ingame, or even on ffxiah? :D

My guy plays, he probably spends as much time ingame as I do, but I spend more time on ffxiah than he does and he doesn't complain lol.
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-02-24 20:39:20  
Fenrir.Dramanue said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Fenrir.Dramanue said:
Bi-confused here. I'm a crosser in real life. o.o; I lean more towards straight, though. My server knew about this "status" a bit a few years ago, don't know if they do anymore, though. Well, I guess now they know again. Does anyone else use the plasticsurgeon plugin to change sex in game? I do. Hume f all the way. ^_^;

Oh wow, that's actually kinda creepy considering that I'm not entirely sure if I know you. Then again, I've not been playing in a while.

I have not been on Fenrir very long. But I'm great friends with Nore, whom I know you know.
 Asura.Shayka
サーバ: Asura
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-02-24 20:41:24  
Fenrir.Dramanue said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Fenrir.Dramanue said:

You guys had a Rainbow ls too? We had someone shout in WG for a gay/straight-alliance ls called RainbowBrite, oh the shout war that started with random WG trolls.
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-02-24 20:49:56  
Dram, we should re-start one! What should we name it? =P
 Caitsith.Silvaria
サーバ: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Silvaria 2010-02-24 21:21:31  
I'm not gay, but my sister just came out recently...my religious parents are none-too-happy, LOL...personally, I think homosexuality is just another aspect of humanity, and it's not my place to disagree with Mother Nature. ^,^
 Phoenix.Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2010-02-24 22:04:52  
/cheer, good for your sister! :D Now, I don't know how her situation is with your parents other than them being the religious type lol, but it sounds to me like she's gonna need some support from you. Being open minded & all, :] I hope your parents come to their senses & realize that she's still their daughter and needs to be loved.

I guess you could say that I'm one of the lucky gays, :x my family & friends support me 110%, :] but I hate to see other gays not be accepted for who they are.
 Shiva.Baruch
サーバ: Shiva
user: baruch
By Shiva.Baruch 2010-02-24 22:17:51  
Izey said:
"Does your other half letyou/plays FFXI!?"
On this note: not only does my partner play, he plays more than I do! o.o;

And my brother played for a while too- another big 'mo to add to the list.
 Bahamut.Weasel
user: Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2010-02-24 22:30:37  
/

Interestingly enough, if it wasn't for my boyfriend I wouldn't be playing this game. He got me addicted a long time ago, the ***.

Maybe it's the group I've been around lately, but I feel like the majority of Bahamut is quite straight or even quite homophobic. In game, the few other gay people I know sometimes have a harder time than me. I don't know, maybe it's because I won't tolerate the slightest amount of *** from anybody. I kinda feel bad for the gay Galkas out there. The other day I watched one get made fun of by his LS and he didn't stand up for himself at all. Maybe I misunderstood, but I would hate it if that was me on a regular basis. I don't mind when people joke around, but it crosses a line when it's excessive or comes with some kind of harmful intent.

/wave Ryousuke (I miss seeing your dead body in game too, as Raenryong has conveniently reminded me. 8D)
 Fairy.Evanthegai
サーバ: Fairy
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-02-24 22:55:17  
/wave all...

sorry had dyna xarc... i lost my commodore tricorne D;
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-02-24 22:59:51  
I'm not gay, but you'd be surprised how much of the gaming industry is. I guess being a creative profession, like movies, art, design, etc, contributes to it. I've worked in some studios where 8 of the 20 people there were gay, so if you have any personal hangups about it, I suggest finding another profession.

That being said, "gay" as a general pejorative does bug me. I guess I don't mind "retard" because, just like "idiot," "moron," etc, it originally had a specific medical definition (meaning below a certain IQ) which has been preserved. I would never call an actually developmentally disabled person HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, but it makes sense to use it in its original form because that is, technically, the meaning.

"Gay" as a general negative doesn't even make sense though, unless you implicitly assume that being gay is bad. Otherwise, it's original term meant "happy" and the usage is nonsensical. It's a term which only works in context if you assume a certain amount of homophobia to begin with, which has never sat well with me.
[+]
 Remora.Gempig
サーバ: Remora
user: Gempig
By Remora.Gempig 2010-02-24 23:01:37  
Did someone really start this thread? Gross.
 Phoenix.Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2010-02-24 23:02:43  
/comfort, my lots are the worst.. "Sergee's lot for the **awesome item**." 0! w00t! >.>;; :D My ex boyfriend got me addicted to FFXI lolol, but I think he quit a few years ago after moving to Fairy.
 Fairy.Evanthegai
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-02-24 23:08:52  
Phoenix.Sergee said:
/comfort, my lots are the worst.. "Sergee's lot for the **awesome item**." 0! w00t! >.>;; :D But OMG my ex boyfriend got me addicted to FFXI lolol, I think he quit a few years ago after moving to Fairy.

D; but i won freelot pup lol...so haha
 Fenrir.Dramanue
user: Dramanue
By Fenrir.Dramanue 2010-02-24 23:13:39  
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Dram, we should re-start one! What should we name it? =P

I dunno. o.o; I had thought there was a gay community LS in our server already
 Diabolos.Rydiya
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-02-24 23:21:56  
Asura.Shayka said:
Woo! I fit in then ^^
Me too!
 Fairy.Evanthegai
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-02-24 23:41:46  
so i need a pocket sized lesbian since im a elvaan.. wheres my long lost pocket taru lesbian?
 Bahamut.Britneyspears
By Bahamut.Britneyspears 2010-02-24 23:42:12  
i dunno if theres any lesbians who play. bahamut is very hetero. but hey if any gays live near me im always down to go out clubbing. im always down to be ur in game ***-hag!

i <3 my gay men :) especially if u know how to drink like me :)
 Phoenix.Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2010-02-24 23:44:06  
Jaerik is my favorite by far! :D /dance gogo PUP relic! :x
 Fairy.Evanthegai
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-02-24 23:46:57  
Phoenix.Sergee said:

ouch meanie... and yeah when my pups lvl 43 its awesome x.x
 Phoenix.Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2010-02-24 23:50:21  
I had a pocket tarutaru ***-hag, lololol.. but she quit FFXI about 2 years ago. :[ She would call me Will & I'd call her Grace, :P:P it was funny because people would be like.. HUH?! o_o;;
 Phoenix.Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2010-02-24 23:54:09  
Fairy.Evanthegai said:
Phoenix.Sergee said:

LOL! I'm sorry Evan! :[ Your my favorite too, <please forgive me>.
 Fairy.Evanthegai
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-02-24 23:54:54  
Phoenix.Sergee said:
Fairy.Evanthegai said:
Phoenix.Sergee said:

LOL! I'm sorry Evan! :[ Your my favorite too, <please forgive me>.

LIES ALL OF THEM
 Titan.Prefalin
サーバ: Titan
user: Prefalin
By Titan.Prefalin 2010-02-24 23:56:44  
I'm not gay but i support it o.o most my friends i would have to say are LGBT though o.o i can haz cookie? :3
 Phoenix.Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2010-02-24 23:58:03  
Bahamut.Britneyspears said:
i dunno if theres any lesbians who play. bahamut is very hetero. but hey if any gays live near me im always down to go out clubbing. im always down to be ur in game ***-hag! i <3 my gay men :) especially if u know how to drink like me :)

w00t! Let's go out for drinks, :D we'll celebrate my 24th birthday 3 months in advance lolol.. o_o;;
 Fairy.Evanthegai
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-02-25 00:01:57  
Titan.Prefalin said:
I'm not gay but i support it o.o most my friends i would have to say are LGBT though o.o i can haz cookie? :3

Would you like us to assign someone to butter your muffin?
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 1505 1506 1507