FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 829 830 831 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Bahamut.Weasel
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-03-19 19:10:12  
Leviathan.Tohihroyu said:
Asura.Xenophire said:
Dare I tell the story of my first 5-2 completion? >.> <.<
The ">.> <.<" pretty much say you need to.

/sigh ok and I aplogize in advance for not spoiler this very *ahem* big description text on a Galka...

After taking down the Shadow lord with the help of a 75 mnk (I was ~60 drg and the rest where about the same, I don't remember what jobs besides blm) after Talking to Zeid there's a flash of light...and low & behind its Lord Raogrimm...stark naked and...rather rigid too...all the while my sister was behind me freaking out about the "naked animal" (...kept asking me "Why is he naked? ewwww why is there a naked animal on your game?!" at the time she was 11 years old x_x) to add to it the camera angles seemed to fully show him off in his naked glory...it made it very hard (no pun intended) to take the cutscene seriously...Cornilia was lucky..no wonder Urlich was jealous...oi x_x

my only regret...is losing that sexy naked galka bear .dat ;; the one I use now...its good but its just not the same

I used to have that dat. >.> I remember being shocked at how many nude galkas there were running around the 3 nations and whitegate back then. Mules, I take it. But I got rid of all my racy ones after I got a new PC. If I still had it I'd send it to ya lol
 Asura.Xenophire
サーバ: Asura
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-03-19 19:11:25  
I dunno. I had the 'legs' for Elvaan and Hume M and they just... didn't look right. It's hard enough having half your Linkshell run around without a shirt on. :(
 Bahamut.Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-03-19 19:13:50  
Bismarck.Cuelebra said:
Bahamut.Weasel said:
Bismarck.Cuelebra said:
Bahamut.Weasel said:
Asura.Xenophire said:
Dare I tell the story of my first 5-2 completion? >.> <.<
The ">.> <.<" pretty much say you need to.

Agreed!

And Cuelebra, you knew Phey? o.o Or is my memory really bad?

i hated the (bio)tch... yes is memory is bad. its me britneyspears from bahamut. i changed servers lol

Oh yeah, you said that before. x.x I keep forgetting. And that must have been recent, no? I saw you guys dickin around in Misareaux not too long ago. >:D

And yeah, Phey wasn't always likable. But he got me through CoP back when it was hard, so I guess he was nice to me.

i transferred in january. phey only had once use... he was a good WAR to have in meripo parties. besides that. he was a horrid at everything else. i couldnt stand him.

i remember he was in CrystalGuardians with me. and we popped byakko@ 75 of course. and the dumbass does mighty strikes + warriors charge steel cyclone 300%tp as soon as we pop the cat on my *** pop and nearly wiped us....

then i did KS30 Royale Ramble with phey. And this dude casts magic on the fkn cardians after we repeatedly say dont cast debuffs. on my orb too ....

i wanted to shoot him lol

Wow that's really awful. Well, you might be happy to hear he sold his account (I think). He joined a Salvage group which made him go RDM to everything, which eventually got under his skin and I think he lost the will to play after that.
 Bismarck.Cuelebra
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Cuelebra 2011-03-19 19:18:30  
ic ic i think had i stayed on bahamut i would have sold my account. that server ughh, has a lot of douches who make game play not fun. i wont list names... cough phey cough r i e n e a... cough damn cigarettes lol
 Bahamut.Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-03-19 20:11:20  
Bismarck.Cuelebra said:
ic ic i think had i stayed on bahamut i would have sold my account. that server ughh, has a lot of douches who make game play not fun. i wont list names... cough phey cough r i e n e a... cough damn cigarettes lol

Yeah, I never just hang around Port Jeuno anymore. It's like a congregation of idiots 24/7. I log on for a purpose, get ***done, log out. And if I idle anywhere it's a mog house. Very selective with who I spend time with. If a LS has a few bad apples that I know about, I go out of my way to avoid them entirely. No offense to your old group, but I avoided them as best as I could. (It was easier to keep track of them before they split up too.) >:/
 Phoenix.Oumura
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2011-03-19 20:19:02  
So I came across one of these today in White.

Bet your *** I caught one.
Just wish the whole snot problem would gowai.
[+]
 Asura.Xenophire
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-03-19 20:23:18  
Cubchoo is so cute, but his Pokédex entry kinda makes me ick.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-03-19 20:30:39  
i wish i had a DS, theres so many good games im missing =/
 Phoenix.Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2011-03-19 20:49:16  
Asura.Xenophire said:
Cubchoo is so cute, but his Pokédex entry kinda makes me ick.
Inorite?
 Lakshmi.Caolan
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Echo13
By Lakshmi.Caolan 2011-03-19 20:50:40  
Oumura your avatar is so hot! lol
 Bahamut.Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-03-19 21:09:46  
Lakshmi.Caolan said:

You should see the full pic. So hot~ :D
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-03-19 21:13:08  
Bahamut.Weasel said:
Lakshmi.Caolan said:

You should see the person behind the avatar. So hot~ :D

*>.>*
 Phoenix.Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2011-03-19 21:17:22  
D:
[+]
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-03-19 21:21:20  
point still stands
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-03-19 21:48:00  
also i have a question for carrelo whenever he gets on~

did you learn all of your languages in a classroom? or did you learn some on your own?
 Bismarck.Cuelebra
By Bismarck.Cuelebra 2011-03-19 22:07:59  
Phoenix.Oumura said:
D:

cute
[+]
 Leviathan.Tohihroyu
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Tohihroyu 2011-03-19 23:55:40  
So...boredom has lead me to play with altavista's webpage translator...some of the jobs, message, topics...have funny engrish-y titles:

Red Mage=Red demon Taoist
Black Mage= Red demon Taoist
White mage=White demon Taoist
Blue mage=Blue demon Taoist
Puppetmaster=Mechanism loyal retainer
Beastmaster=Animal using
Summoner= Summons loyal retainer
Dark knight=Dark horseman
Dragoon=Dragon horseman

how dose Horseman show up for Dragoon? I guess the literal translation of "Dragon knight"?

I could not help but giggle a little at "Quoting, it replies"

I don't know a lot of Japanese & I am very sorry if anyone gets offended (I don't think anyone would since I'm only messing with an auto translator. But you never know)

/sighs

Well I gotta do something to amuse myself :x Am I correct in feeling 2-3 weeks is much too early to get closer to someone you are starting to like? I was almost gonna make a huge WoT on that topic alone ><
 Sylph.Anuu
サーバ: Sylph
user: Anuu
By Sylph.Anuu 2011-03-20 00:43:22  
so i missed like 30 pages while i was being obsessed with the fact that yesterday had been thursday, it was friday, tomorrow would be saturday, and sunday came afterwards. i had fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun. :\
 Sylph.Anuu
サーバ: Sylph
user: Anuu
By Sylph.Anuu 2011-03-20 00:46:18  
also, ashley tisdale and kiki palmer were wearing my jeans. i bet they were mad cause i looked so fab. hahahaha, they tried to jack my swag ;)
 Phoenix.Sergee
user: Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2011-03-20 01:47:15  
/wave! Hello darlings, ugh I'm exausted, x_x;; just got home from a fun night of bowling with the family. So after our rental time expired (we weren't ready to go home just yet..), I noticed that the people that were playing beside us left & the lane was still usable. FFXI terms: lane went "unclaimed" so I "stole it" lmfao.. my name is Todd now, my mom is Bryan, my sister was Trudy & my aunt Terique (I think that was the spelling lololol..), we didn't change the original names. I got a strike on my first bowl as Todd, but my wrist was sore from 3+ hours of bowling.. so what little skill I have at bowling went down the drain.. haha ^^;;
 Cerberus.Ustav
user: Ustav
By Cerberus.Ustav 2011-03-20 01:48:24  
Asura.Citag said:
Ugh I'd kill to go out right now. All my friends have a ton going on too right now. Horrible timing.
Why can't you go out? Ume? You could of invited some friends over your place and just had a small kick back!

Oh and btw Im be visiting a friend in Sac this summer!
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-03-20 03:29:36  
omg, so i just looked up some java tutorials so that i could attempt to start making mods for minecraft

in the into one of the keywords for it was simple

after about 30mins of looking at 500 pages of retardedness i was like *** this ***-backwards ***, C++ is easier than this even (Java is based from C++)

for now though i think ill just go back to python :<
 Asura.Selennia
user: Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2011-03-20 15:25:29  
/wave! Someone make it be Monday already!
 Bismarck.Hbar
user: Lumos
By Bismarck.Hbar 2011-03-20 15:38:46  
I have never posted to this thread, although have always wanted to.

I happen to be a straight woman, but have always been LGBT-friendly since I have any memory at all, and I am 50 years old.

Speaking of which, Mightymouse of Bismarck, where are you???
I miss you tons! (He "postponed" his account a few months before I stopped playing...I left at the end of June (due to illness) although never stopped my account, and just came back about a week before the servers went down...just when I got my sch to 90.)

If anyone knows how he is doing, pls let me know <3
[+]
 Asura.Selennia
user: Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2011-03-20 15:42:04  
Bismarck.Hbar said:

I happen to be a straight woman, but have always been LGBT-friendly since I have any memory at all, and I am 50 years old.

I miss you tons! (He "postponed" his account a few months before I stopped playing...I left at the end of June (due to illness) although never stopped my account, and just came back about a week before the servers went down...just when I got my sch to 90.)

No problem. :) All are welcome that aren't trolls to LGBT. And is nice to see support from the straight as well as our own.
 Bismarck.Ruizutatakau
By Bismarck.Ruizutatakau 2011-03-20 15:44:25  
Bismarck.Hbar said:

jajaja
Didn't expect to see you post here Hbar!

&

Stop hiding from me Ustav >:(
 Bismarck.Ascrookshanks
By Bismarck.Ascrookshanks 2011-03-20 15:49:23  
Bismarck.Ruizutatakau said:
Bismarck.Hbar said:

jajaja
Didn't expect to see you post here Hbar!

&

Stop hiding from me Ustav >:(

Why wouldn't you expect me here Ruiz? And it's good to "see" you! <3
 Bismarck.Ruizutatakau
By Bismarck.Ruizutatakau 2011-03-20 15:51:47  
I meant on the site in general. lol
and likewise! I'm still on Skype ya'kno.
 Bismarck.Hbar
By Bismarck.Hbar 2011-03-20 16:00:53  

Oh.

And oops, I posted that last one with my mule :S

I have always used the FFXIAH site, but hardly ever post anything.
And if I do, I usually don't use my main, but wanted to be real here. :)

I am still on Skype too hon. <3
 Bismarck.Ruizutatakau
By Bismarck.Ruizutatakau 2011-03-20 16:03:38  
Bismarck.Hbar said:

Oh.

And oops, I posted that last one with my mule :S

I have always used the FFXIAH site, but hardly ever post anything.
And if I do, I usually don't use my main, but wanted to be real here. :)

I am still on Skype too hon. <3
Dun worry, I still know its you. :P
First Page 2 3 ... 829 830 831 ... 1505 1506 1507