FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 833 834 835 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
サーバ: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-03-22 22:12:48  
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Pandemonium.Scrumpet said:
So, I am very sick with a bacterial infection and I am bed bound the whole week.
I've had a lot of time to watch some shows I never would have normally been able to watch.

While watching G4 TV's "Attack of the Show", I noticed that this certain host is extremely nerdy/attractive.
Old news is old.

I've had a crush on him since I was like 4.

Wait what? AOTS started in 2005. >_>;
 Leviathan.Tohihroyu
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Tohihroyu 2011-03-22 22:14:55  
Silly people, everyone knows those gay camps are an easy way to get some action. lol @ the brother who thinks is a "phase"

Ugh...I went for a nap around...4pm-ish (I slept around.... 7am-12pm before that), I took the nap cause I was bored...I don't remember if it was a dream or not but I woke up several times, once though I woke up dizzy...I thought I had fixed my bad sleeping but it seems to have gotten even worse...idk what to do :/ (aside from possibly going to the doctor...)thanks to the stupid nap I chose to have I probably screwed my sleeping all over again...

I read that wake up dizziness is from being on the computer for a long period of time, but there's been a few times I played XI several hours & never once get dizzy.
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
サーバ: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-03-22 22:17:27  
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
So, I am very sick with a bacterial infection and I am bed bound the whole week.
I've had a lot of time to watch some shows I never would have normally been able to watch.

While watching G4 TV's "Attack of the Show", I noticed that this certain host is extremely nerdy/attractive.
Old news is old.

I've had a crush on him since I was like 4.

Wait what? AOTS started in 2005. >_>;
Your point? He was on G4 before AoTS was there. And he was on Screen Savers before AOTS.
 Phoenix.Oumura
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2011-03-22 22:18:54  
Try taking some melatonin. I absolutely refuse to take sleep aids, but melatonin helps me relax and allows me to fall asleep on my own. Unfortunately on occasion I'll still get nights where my mind is just racing far too much to relax and sleep.
Melatonin.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-03-22 22:20:26  
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:

Your point? He was on G4 before AoTS was there. And he was on Screen Savers before AOTS.
Oh.
I do not know much about television; ha ha.
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-03-22 22:24:55  
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:

Oh.
I do not know much about television; ha ha.
Yea he's been on G4/TechTV for a long time.

Also, I was kidding about the four thing, I think I was like 13-14 when I first saw him, maybe younger.
 Asura.Xenophire
サーバ: Asura
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-03-22 22:26:10  
This is where I buy mine.

If you're having problems getting to sleep, take the normal ones. If you're having problems staying asleep, take the sustained. Or, if you're like me, get the Jet Lag Kit. :3
 Cerberus.Jetahl
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Jetahl
By Cerberus.Jetahl 2011-03-22 22:32:04  
Phoenix.Oumura said:
Try taking some melatonin. I absolutely refuse to take sleep aids, but melatonin helps me relax and allows me to fall asleep on my own. Unfortunately on occasion I'll still get nights where my mind is just racing far too much to relax and sleep. Melatonin.

I use melatonin also. I work overnights and it definitely helps me get to sleep during the day. I like it a lot, for the same reason as you.
 Leviathan.Tohihroyu
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Tohihroyu 2011-03-22 22:36:02  
I think...I should try to get back on multi vitamins, its been around 4 year since I took any though (I had them earlier years but my stepfather would EAT them like candy...yes even woman's formula vitamins -.- so If I found them I'd be lucky to have 1 every 3 days)

I'll try to find adult chewable ones, cause I have trouble swallowing large pills (plus I hate how they taste) its a little hard though cause most chewbles have peach, or blueberry in them which I'm allergic to (not serious enough to have me in ER but enough to get me sick)
 Asura.Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-03-22 22:36:37  
Leviathan.Tohihroyu said:
I think...I should try to get back on multi vitamins, its been around 4 year since I took any though (I had them earlier years but my stepfather would EAT them like candy...yes even woman's formula vitamins -.- so If I found them I'd be lucky to have 1 every 3 days)

I'll try to find adult chewable ones, cause I have trouble swallowing large pills (plus I hate how they taste) its a little hard though cause most chewbles have peach, or blueberry in them which I'm allergic to (not serious enough to have me in ER but enough to get me sick)
I take One-A-Day gummies. These taste pretty decent.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-03-22 22:42:38  
Phoenix.Lithical said:
Siren.Zagato said:
GOD was I happy seeing Carmen go home last night. That hoe was boring as hell, no personality whatsoever.
Even during untucked she sounded like she didn't give a ***when she was like "go on facebook and *** about it." I'm surprised she made it as far as she did. She was NOT on the same level as the other Heathers. She may as well have been Veronica

Did anyone else think rusical chairs looked like the most fun game ever?>.>

im glad too, she just wasnt talented beyond posing. the two heathers left are pretty strong players.

and omg when the panel was conversing i cant believe
 Asura.Selennia
user: Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2011-03-22 23:12:33  
I've been having problems falling asleep too... like tonight. D:
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-03-22 23:13:49  
Asura.Selennia said:
Turn off your computer, and TV/radio.

Fixed.
 Quetzalcoatl.Soube
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Soube
By Quetzalcoatl.Soube 2011-03-22 23:15:00  
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Asura.Selennia said:

Fixed.

You've clearly never had problems falling asleep. -_-
 Asura.Selennia
user: Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2011-03-22 23:16:02  
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Asura.Selennia said:

Fixed.
Tried that, an hour later I was wide awake.
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-03-22 23:17:12  
Those are the only reasons I've not been able to go to sleep. I always think, "Oh just one more post" or "Just one more movie"
 Quetzalcoatl.Soube
user: Soube
By Quetzalcoatl.Soube 2011-03-22 23:19:28  
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Those are the only reasons I've not been able to go to sleep. I always think, "Oh just one more post" or "Just one more movie"

I've laid in a pitch black room for 3 hours with my eyes closed, alone in my house with no sounds except the world outside my bedroom window. I still could not get to sleep.

My suggestion to you Sele, find something soothing and repetitive. You'll start to drift off after a while.
 Siren.Zagato
サーバ: Siren
user: Zagato
By Siren.Zagato 2011-03-22 23:20:35  
Cerberus.Irohuro said:
Phoenix.Lithical said:
Siren.Zagato said:
GOD was I happy seeing Carmen go home last night. That hoe was boring as hell, no personality whatsoever.
Even during untucked she sounded like she didn't give a ***when she was like "go on facebook and *** about it." I'm surprised she made it as far as she did. She was NOT on the same level as the other Heathers. She may as well have been Veronica

Did anyone else think rusical chairs looked like the most fun game ever?>.>

im glad too, she just wasnt talented beyond posing. the two heathers left are pretty strong players.

and omg when the panel was conversing i cant believe

Lol yeah, I <3 Michelle. She's my favorite from the panel. Also DEATH to the Carmen!! She kissed my Johnny Weir /angryface
 Phoenix.Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2011-03-22 23:31:03  
Quetzalcoatl.Soube said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:

I've laid in a pitch black room for 3 hours with my eyes closed, alone in my house with no sounds except the world outside my bedroom window. I still could not get to sleep.

My suggestion to you Sele, find something soothing and repetitive. You'll start to drift off after a while.
I used to have a CD that had the sounds of the ocean on it. I slept like a baby every time I used it. Too bad I lost in 3 years ago. ;~;
 Quetzalcoatl.Xyclo
user: Xyclo
By Quetzalcoatl.Xyclo 2011-03-23 00:22:53  
@stiklelf...
I know I'm kind of responding late... but give me two weeks and I can buy it for you if you really want it. lol
 Phoenix.Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2011-03-23 00:36:44  
Ugh prepping the rest of my team for the Elite 4 is going to suck. I hate the grind. My Emboar is the only one I have at 50+ lol.
 Asura.Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-03-23 00:48:00  
Phoenix.Oumura said:
Ugh prepping the rest of my team for the Elite 4 is going to suck. I hate the grind. My Emboar is the only one I have at 50+ lol.
My team the first time through was about 45-50. Just make sure you stock up on meds. This is the first and only time the E4 will be 45-50. Re-match, they're 71+. If you need any help, lemmie know~ Just downed Cynthia the other day, too. Definitely wasn't thinking I was gonna win.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xyclo
By Quetzalcoatl.Xyclo 2011-03-23 01:03:11  
Phoenix.Oumura said:
Mine were all bugs at lvl 50-51... >.>
Leavanny, Escavalier, Accelgor, Galvantula, Scolipede, Crustle.
Although for the end fight... I had to exchange Scolipede for Reshiram due to the lack of Dragons
 Quetzalcoatl.Xyclo
By Quetzalcoatl.Xyclo 2011-03-23 01:10:45  
Asura.Xenophire said:
Phoenix.Oumura said:
My team the first time through was about 45-50. Just make sure you stock up on meds. This is the first and only time the E4 will be 45-50. Re-match, they're 71+. If you need any help, lemmie know~ Just downed Cynthia the other day, too. Definitely wasn't thinking I was gonna win.
Oddly enough, the fighting guy gave me the most trouble... ><
Damn you Stone Edge!
 Asura.Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-03-23 01:14:29  
One of the best themes I've heard thus far~
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-03-23 01:21:37  
Quetzalcoatl.Soube said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Not a fan.
Ice cream blasphemy!

More ice cream blasphemy for you... I don't even like ice cream XD
 Quetzalcoatl.Xyclo
By Quetzalcoatl.Xyclo 2011-03-23 01:32:27  
Asura.Xenophire said:
One of the best themes I've heard thus far~
Agreed
 Bahamut.Weasel
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-03-23 02:56:53  
Phoenix.Oumura said:

Yeah, I'm only just starting to prep mine for the Elite 4 too. Got some extra stuff to do before heading up there. My highest is only 43 right now I think. I only just beat the 8th gym leader moments ago. Funfun~
By Rustytiger 2011-03-23 10:43:22  
Hey guys and gals, long time no see! How are you all doing?
 Bismarck.Reyke
サーバ: Bismarck
user: reyke
By Bismarck.Reyke 2011-03-23 11:10:52  
Ugh man moving is such a pain in the a** cant wait for this crap to be over.
First Page 2 3 ... 833 834 835 ... 1505 1506 1507