FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 841 842 843 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Cerberus.Irohuro
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-03-28 23:11:27  
i saw the new episdode of drag race comes on again at 1, so im saved =D

Edit: i cant wait til the adonis factor premieres =3

also,

wtf, lady antebellum is nominated at the kids choice awards?

edit2:
yerxa is so hot =3
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-03-28 23:40:05  
Cerberus.Irohuro said:
i dont hate you ina~ you just wouldnt be my type =O

O.o what did i miss that would make me think you hated me?...

And gingers do have souls you just need to work to find them...

Hows everyone doing tonight?
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-03-28 23:41:38  
oh whoops, that was to luces lol

i guess thats what i get for not quoting
 Bismarck.Luces
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Luces 2011-03-28 23:59:19  
I had thought that I had said you thought I was ugly not that you hated me, was also jokingly, lol.

Funny enough the only other person on facebook with my name(first and last booooo I hate him for stealing the uniqueness of my name I use to be the only one) is Swedish/lives in Sweden. unfortunately all I know is we have the same name. Never tried to talk to him his profile is all in Swedish(I assume Swedish I know its not English, German, or Spanish).

Had a long day today, have pleasant dreams everyone.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-03-29 00:00:58  
I've got a name twin as well... always have to tell people im the one in the chef uniform whos hands look like their covered in ***XD
 Bismarck.Luces
By Bismarck.Luces 2011-03-29 00:11:00  
boo jealous, after recent life events have made medical school/nursing school less of an option for me and with the fact I can't handle the work load with the stress in my life right now. I'm saving up and looking at culinary school's in the states, I would like to find a school where I can work with molecular gastronomy, I don't think any School in the US offers this as a study though so I may save up to travel abroad to study it. However researching food is quite delicious(though in a world of already extremely expensive items needed, I of course choose the path with the most expensive kitchens/tools >.<). but Cooking + Real science its like orgasm to me right there two of my favorite things in life.

my name twin doesn't live in the US so it makes it easy to pick me out, that and he is pretty stereotypical Swedish looking, his hair is more toehead/golden blond, while mine is dark blond, kinda cute but not my type.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-03-29 01:03:04  
Phoenix.Lithical said:
Shangela,
wtf???who's coming back next week? i hope it's phoenix

omfg, i hope to high heavens its not delta, *** needed to go sooner
 Alexander.Carrelo
サーバ: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-03-29 01:10:39  
Hi gaiz, been awhile~

So every year, the International House here puts on this event where each hall in the dorm presents a skit related to its country of study. Chinese hall is doing "Disney's Mulan in 8 minutes" and I'm directing !! :3 I'm also starring. <__< I would've preferred being Mushu but none of the girls wanted to be Mulan (she has to sing solo) and I'm the only guy who fits in the dress. XD

I'm absolutely addicted to "Reflection" though ohmygawd I love singing it. :D

It's such a great coming out song too.^^

[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-03-29 01:26:41  
aww man i <3 that movie haven't watched it forever though...

I agree with you braw are the devil. Let my friend put me in a dress and bras once in the school cafateria... couldn't figure out for the life of me how to get that thing on right, then lols i screamed for her to stop groping my breasts when she tried helping me XD

Edit: someone PMed me asking if any servers are better for lgbt then others... anyone got info on that i can pass to them?
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-03-29 01:29:44  
Asura.Ina said:
aww man i <3 that movie haven't watched it forever though...

I agree with you braw are the devil. Let my friend put me in a dress and bras once in the school cafateria... couldn't figure out for the life of me how to get that thing on right, then lols i screamed for her to stop groping my breasts when she tried helping me XD

Edit: someone PMed me asking if any servers are better for lgbt then others... anyone got info on that i can pass to them?
Heheh I have a duo of beautiful ladies who do my makeup and help with my dress/bra. XD

And I think Phoenix has the biggest LGBT population.
 Bahamut.Weasel
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-03-29 01:36:23  
So I was reading Wafflechan's posts a couple pages back while at work this evening... and I wanted to respond but couldn't since I got too busy. Wish this discussion had its own thread. I apologize for the delay and how out of the blue this wall of text probably looks. >.> RuPaul is to blame! Anyway...

Wafflechan said:
I've always been curious, as growing up, it was always tried to be forced down my throat that attraction to the same sex was a choice. Of course, I don't believe it, but out of risk of sounding ignorant, when or how did you find yourself attracted to the same sex? Is it just naturally inherent, like breathing air?
I don't think there really is a "how" and it's hard for me to even specify a "when" just that it has likely always been there. I've never had a sexual attraction to a woman ever, so it's kinda just obvious after a while. I really truly believe it's inherent, but since sexuality is a spectrum, it takes a bit more figuring out for some.

Wafflechan said:
I don't get how it works, I mean, I tried experimenting with the same sex, and didn't really feel anything outside of normal stimuli of intercourse. What fuels your desire?
For sex, I don't think it's any different than straight people. People get horny, that's just that. What fuels horniness? Same with love. What fuels that? That's just my take on it. It's the same urge to be loved (whether sexually or romantically) most people feel. Just the object (for lack of a better word) is different for whatever reason.

Wafflechan said:
TL:DR How do I explain to my kid there is no difference between hetero/homosexuality, while retaining our values in our beliefs to not sound like a bigot or hypocrite?
I'm not a parent, but I can tell you "gay" was a taboo word in my family growing up. Having the balls to actually talk about stuff like this is probably half the battle. He will be more comfortable in his own skin if he knows he's in a safe environment where he can self-identify as anything. If he's starting to question now, it can be a very slow process. It's the formation of an identity, so it's not just something one figures out in a day. I can't tell you how much self-hatrid I went through, even (and especially!) after I left for college. It takes a long time for some, especially if you're trying to live up to your family's religious values and expectations (like in my case).
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
サーバ: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-03-29 01:58:53  
chrisxsage ask me what the best LGBT server was.

He/she can't post yet because they don't have a verified character.
Could you guys kindly point him to the right one via PM?
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-03-29 02:01:06  
Same guy that pmed me, told him phoenix since thats what carrelo said
 Bahamut.Weasel
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-03-29 02:03:46  
Anywhere but Bahamut. >:/
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-03-29 02:27:46  
idk, i'd probably say phoenix too, it seems the most populated.

hades/cerberus always felt kinda backwater to me :<

PS:

yerxa is still hot <3
 Phoenix.Oumura
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2011-03-29 03:12:43  
Phoenix does have a rather large LGBT community. Although honestly I wish I hung out with more of them, lol.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-03-29 03:15:56  
oumura!
 Phoenix.Oumura
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2011-03-29 03:23:31  
Whaaaa?
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-03-29 03:24:49  
well he is :<

he's on 1 girl, 5 gays
 Sylph.Anuu
サーバ: Sylph
user: Anuu
By Sylph.Anuu 2011-03-29 04:05:13  
ok umm O.O

i was shown this by a friend, and i just... i don't understand O.O
i mean, some of the stories are well.. HOT. but ***. what they're doing is... it makes no sense.
read at your own risk, it's weird and scary.
you may have to save the image and zoom in using your computer's photo viewer. the text is really small. but yea, i don't get it and it's a complete shock. i didn't know such a world existed O.O
i needed to discuss it.
 Leviathan.Tohihroyu
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Tohihroyu 2011-03-29 10:37:21  
I can't read it x_x zooming in the text seem to just make it blurry :<
 Bismarck.Reyke
user: reyke
By Bismarck.Reyke 2011-03-29 11:11:03  
Hey guys I got a PM from a player that hasnt started the game yet they said they cant select phoenix from the server list?
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-03-29 12:37:23  
Jimu is playing Mulan?! Hahaha; you better not mess up one of the classics! >:(

@Luces Nooooo, come to medical school with me, Lucas!!!

@Irohuro. What is so funny about RuPaul's Drag Race? xD
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-03-29 13:35:56  
Bismarck.Reyke said:
Hey guys I got a PM from a player that hasnt started the game yet they said they cant select phoenix from the server list?

Oh yeh thats right they've locked all the servers that are having merges done for now atleast.
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-03-29 13:47:10  
Pandemonium.Scrumpet said:

Mulan is my absolute favorite of all the Disney heroes/heroines.^^ Plowing through the story in 8 minutes is gonna be hilarious. XD
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-03-29 13:50:46  
8 minutes o.o

Youtube it!!
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-03-29 14:18:28  
I might. XD I'm pretty sure someone is filming all the skits, hopefully I can get ours lol
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-03-29 14:41:45  
Pandemonium.Scrumpet said:

@Luces Nooooo, come to medical school with me, Lucas!!!

@Irohuro. What is so funny about RuPaul's Drag Race? xD

its FIERCE baby! BAM!!!
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-03-29 14:55:47  
Alexander.Carrelo said:
I might. XD I'm pretty sure someone is filming all the skits, hopefully I can get ours lol

ジムさん、
You are using my fan that I sent you! :3 (Made my day.)
Y'all best be using the Chinese hat I sent also. >_>;

(Sorry for the late notice, my Blackberry can't view spoilers, type in Japanese/Chinese/Korean/Spanish, and can't view posted YouTube links. >_>;)

Cerberus.Irohuro said:

its FIERCE baby! BAM!!!

Why did I mentally imagine someone (possibly in drag) going "RAWR!" with the posture change and all?! >:c

Edit:
This is why I am a Grammar Nazi~
Quote:
Grammar is important! Capital letters are the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-03-29 15:03:33  
Drag is actually fun as *** lol

Had two different straight guys tell me I "wear the dress well" and that my *** looks nice. Bahahah I apparently also do the seductive hip walk pretty well too. XD

Edit: LOVE THIS
First Page 2 3 ... 841 842 843 ... 1505 1506 1507