FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 846 847 848 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
サーバ: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-03-31 22:30:10  
Phoenix.Valefar said:
I wonder how many same-server gay guys cyber

edit: Cross that out, you are gay. :3
From what I've noticed is, same-server gay guys like to cyber-cuddle together.

Also, on very rare occasions they like to play with each other's ears.

Cerberus.Irohuro said:

damm-dust

Yea, f**k that dust! D:<
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
サーバ: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-03-31 22:32:42  
When I first started I cybored with some guy. Gave me like 300k.

All I did was pretty much say "Oh baby".
Yay level 20 with 300k
[+]
 Phoenix.Valefar
サーバ: Phoenix
user: bbane
By Phoenix.Valefar 2011-03-31 22:38:58  
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:

Yay level 20 with 300k

This is so common that I cannot disagree
[+]
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-03-31 22:41:17  
lol at rate down. You jelly?
[+]
 Phoenix.Lithical
By Phoenix.Lithical 2011-03-31 22:46:49  
Phoenix.Valefar said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:

Yay level 20 with 300k

This is so common that I cannot disagree

lol'd
 Quetzalcoatl.Soube
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Soube
By Quetzalcoatl.Soube 2011-03-31 22:47:55  
I've never cybered for anything in this game.

Come to think of it I've never cybered at all, I was a cam-*** by the time I was 14.

That being said, I had a guy who gave me 300k for no reason whatsoever, except perhaps that I asked him for help raising my fame.
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-03-31 22:51:33  
Yea, I had my cam-*** phase. Now I'm more of a picture ***! =D
 Phoenix.Oumura
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2011-03-31 22:58:42  
Rustytiger said:
Phoenix.Oumura said:
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.

I wish I had a ringtone of the sound hypnotoad gives off for my smartphone lol :-P
Oh I'm sure I can find one. I found an app for my DroidX called Hypnotoad to Go, LOL.
Also, I play with Destrac's hair/fur when he's on, since I have no ears to play with. D:
 Bahamut.Weasel
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-04-01 01:15:01  
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:

Yay level 20 with 300k

I didn't know people did that for gil. o.o Does that make me innocent or just ignorant?
 Sylph.Anuu
サーバ: Sylph
user: Anuu
By Sylph.Anuu 2011-04-01 02:17:55  
Phoenix.Valefar said:
I wonder how many same-server gay guys cyber
i've never cybered anyone over ffxi D: but in my ls there are these two galkas, i don't even *** know if they're gay, but they're always getting naked and being all over each other and then i'm like "@_@ i wanna halp?" they're like "NO TARUS!" and i'm like ";-; /watches from afar"
 Sylph.Anuu
サーバ: Sylph
user: Anuu
By Sylph.Anuu 2011-04-01 02:21:53  
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:

Yay level 20 with 300k
O.O that happens?? i'd be perfectly willing to say WAAAAAY more than that. and keep in contact. ***.
 Leviathan.Tohihroyu
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Tohihroyu 2011-04-01 02:55:05  
cyber for gil? lol I give free love (by that I mean groping) to Galka when I'm in the mood, never thought of actually becoming a *** xD

Nah I wouldn't do such things, just running by Galka or Humes & going /em gropes <t> is good enough for me, its enough for a reaction....be it positive....or negative.
 Asura.Citag
サーバ: Asura
user: Citag
By Asura.Citag 2011-04-01 03:02:40  
ffs my ex decides to text me saying how he wants to hurt himself because he just cant handle being without me.
 Asura.Xenophire
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-04-01 03:11:20  
Asura.Citag said:
ffs my ex decides to text me saying how he wants to hurt himself because he just cant handle being without me.
Obviously a cry for attention and a sob story to get you back. You're smarter than that, Citag.
 Asura.Citag
By Asura.Citag 2011-04-01 03:13:21  
Asura.Xenophire said:
Asura.Citag said:
Obviously a cry for attention and a sob story to get you back. You're smarter than that, Citag.

A cry for attention yeah for sure. Not really a ploy to get me back though, he knows thats not going to happen. Either way though, when someone says thats what they are feeling i take them seriously. I've lost a friend who took her own life.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-04-01 07:20:54  
Bahamut.Weasel said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
When I first started I cybored with some guy. Gave me like 300k. All I did was pretty much say "Oh baby". Yay level 20 with 300k
I didn't know people did that for gil. o.o Does that make me innocent or just ignorant?

Bit of both maybe? IDK how much it happens... I do know that that reserve a room thing in whitegate was used for that. Aside from that my only experience was when i got mted some random person's climax... Sadly I have no pics since I play on ps2 and couldn't find my camera : (
 Bismarck.Reyke
サーバ: Bismarck
user: reyke
By Bismarck.Reyke 2011-04-01 11:24:36  
Asura.Citag said:
God that sucks I have a friend in this same situation she wants to change her number but we think he is crazy enough to start stalking her house. Also @Lithical where is your avatar from? Anyone been on youtube today yea... just wow.
 Asura.Citag
By Asura.Citag 2011-04-01 11:58:55  
Bismarck.Reyke said:
Asura.Citag said:
God that sucks I have a friend in this same situation she wants to change her number but we think he is crazy enough to start stalking her house.

I wish I knew what the best way to handle this is. He apologized to me this morning.
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-04-01 12:03:45  
Asura.Citag said:
Bismarck.Reyke said:
Asura.Citag said:
God that sucks I have a friend in this same situation she wants to change her number but we think he is crazy enough to start stalking her house.

I wish I knew what the best way to handle this is. He apologized to me this morning.
Tell him that you think he may need to talk to a doctor, then kindly give him the number to a therapist. Tada. Problem solved. You can thank me later. Or now.
 Asura.Citag
By Asura.Citag 2011-04-01 12:11:00  
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Asura.Citag said:
Bismarck.Reyke said:
Asura.Citag said:
Tell him that you think he may need to talk to a doctor, then kindly give him the number to a therapist. Tada. Problem solved. You can thank me later. Or now.

He already started seeing on last week
 Bismarck.Luces
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Luces 2011-04-01 12:56:28  
Asura.Citag said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Asura.Citag said:
Bismarck.Reyke said:
Asura.Citag said:

I had an ex that would do this on several occasions, I let it ruin my life for a good while. Good thing about android phone's is in the contact menu you can block people least on my G1, mytouch, and mytouch 4G you can. Fact is if he does kill himself, it has nothing to do with you and he shouldn't have been free to roam around in public without a guardian. And, YES he still does believe he CAN get you back, otherwise he wouldn't have texted you. Now if you are responding to any of his text messages, any of them, then in hes head not only are you leading him on(which would be partly true) he could also see it as you pursuing him(as my crazy *** ex did, watch out houstoners he lives in Houston now and still crazy as ever). Block his number and move on with your life, even if he does see a councilor it's going to be unhealthy for him to be talking with you. It also not your place to worry about Darwinism taking him out of the equation, it will just create more problems for you.
 Asura.Selennia
user: Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2011-04-01 16:48:21  
Asura.Citag said:
I have an ex like that, especially when she's drunk. I am sorry you have to deal with that. :(
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-04-01 16:49:54  
Asura.Citag said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Asura.Citag said:
Bismarck.Reyke said:
Asura.Citag said:

Well tell him to go talk to them about it.

Imo it's not your problem anymore. Yes you can be kind to him still, but it's selffish for him to be all like "omg I love you but I want to hurt myself because you don't love me oh woe is me!"
 Leviathan.Tohihroyu
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Tohihroyu 2011-04-01 19:05:35  
Hello all, I spent all day shopping~ got some new clothes & new purse with the help of a friend of mine, was kinda hard going back home with 3 big bags plus my purse being stuffed into one bag xD

Hmm :3 I would take pics but...most know how bad that went :/

How is everyone this Friedegg Friday?
[+]
 Asura.Citag
By Asura.Citag 2011-04-01 19:21:55  
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Asura.Citag said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Asura.Citag said:
Bismarck.Reyke said:
Asura.Citag said:
Well tell him to go talk to them about it. Imo it's not your problem anymore. Yes you can be kind to him still, but it's selffish for him to be all like "omg I love you but I want to hurt myself because you don't love me oh woe is me!"

Yeah, I know. Its just still difficult. Its always easier said then done. Im moving out finally next sunday. So thats gonna be the first step in the right direction.
 Asura.Selennia
user: Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2011-04-01 21:22:38  
Leviathan.Tohihroyu said:
Hello all, I spent all day shopping~ got some new clothes & new purse with the help of a friend of mine, was kinda hard going back home with 3 big bags plus my purse being stuffed into one bag xD

Hmm :3 I would take pics but...most know how bad that went :/

How is everyone this Friedegg Friday?
That sounds like a fun time! I need to go shopping soon myself, was gonna do it this week, but with all the rain and cold weather I stayed in and did nothing. Maybe next week!
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-04-01 21:25:13  

My medical school interview with Texas A&M University was PERFECT!

It's going to be a LONG two weeks until I get my admissions decision but I feel like all of the applicants did extremely well. (18 were interviewed today)

It's kind of funny since we were at first told only fifteen would get accepted.
Because of this, you get people gauging others and premedical applicants are as vicious - maybe even more - as Pre-Madonna Drag Queens.
Once the others were told that it depends on the individual applicant and they were ready to accept all applicants, the tension in the room really dropped~

I had two interviews:
1st - Ph D in Pharmacology and we talked about my research in the development of anti-cancer reagents~
2nd - D.O. who teaches pathology and we talked about DOs, the city, and his family history lmao~~

Omg, I am squealing because I am so happy. :3
We got to walk into the Gross Anatomy Lab (Cadaver Lab) and this grin overwhelmed my face! <3

Random note: You get soooo many weird looks when you mention you are a Japanese minor~ xD

Well, I am exhausted ciao'!
 Cerberus.Irohuro
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-01 21:28:04  
i have a seekret
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-04-01 21:33:38