FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 847 848 849 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Cerberus.Irohuro
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-01 21:40:39  
just..
 Asura.Selennia
サーバ: Asura
user: Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2011-04-01 21:41:27  
Cerberus.Irohuro said:
just..
That looks unsanitary.
 Bismarck.Luces
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Luces 2011-04-01 21:41:33  
Pandemonium.Scrumpet said:

My medical school interview with Texas A&M University was PERFECT!

It's going to be a LONG two weeks until I get my admissions decision but I feel like all of the applicants did extremely well. (18 were interviewed today)

It's kind of funny since we were at first told only fifteen would get accepted.
Because of this, you get people gauging others and premedical applicants are as vicious - maybe even more - as Pre-Madonna Drag Queens.
Once the others were told that it depends on the individual applicant and they were ready to accept all applicants, the tension in the room really dropped~

I had two interviews:
1st - Ph D in Pharmacology and we talked about my research in the development of anti-cancer reagents~
2nd - D.O. who teaches pathology and we talked about DOs, the city, and his family history lmao~~

Omg, I am squealing because I am so happy. :3
We got to walk into the Gross Anatomy Lab (Cadaver Lab) and this grin overwhelmed my face! <3

Random note: You get soooo many weird looks when you mention you are a Japanese minor~ xD

Well, I am exhausted ciao'!

Congrat's *cheer*. Cadaver Labs are awesome, I'm still thinking about going to Texas state for a semester(last I checked they where still the only non medical school in Texas with a cadaver lab for anatomy students) even though I most likely will be studying Chemical(molecular) engineering with a side project of culinary school now. Pocking around in dead people is fun >.>.

So I have my Court case starting on Wednsday of next week and the DA is thinking about proceeding with the hate crime charges(which I had to talk about myself as the Cop left that entirely out of the incident report, and even took the liberty to add false information in to the report. Apparently the responding officer doesn't believe homosexuality is real*I had multiple problems with this officer during the last year and few weeks considering he kept listing me as the boyfriend of my faghag in his report.)
Short story version. On my birthday in 2010 I was assaulted in College station, Texas( I was actually passed out drunk when he began his assault). I awoke to homophobic slurs and derogatory terms being hurled at me while being pummeled upon like a rag doll, I was conciseness enough to scream for my friend to run and put my arms in front of my head. The guy was arrested for assault(4th offense), drunk driving(3rd time), and running from the law(4th time), he somehow made bail the next day and the court case has been pushed back twice so far. I'm hoping it doesn't get pushed back yet again.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-01 21:44:44  
my school is one of only 2 in the country to have a body farm (afaik)
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-04-01 21:46:53  
Bismarck.Luces said:
I was assaulted in College station, Texas

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

fuuuuuuuuuu! D:

He just randomly assaulted you; wtf?
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-01 21:57:57  
so im curious if anyone fits this song

translation
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
サーバ: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-04-01 22:10:15  
Not me...That looks like a girl.
 Alexander.Carrelo
サーバ: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-04-01 22:10:36  
Cerberus.Irohuro said:
i have a seekret

As if that was a secret lol he totally is.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-04-01 22:10:39  
refreshtwo said:

All Men Are Gay for Jun Watarase You Can Not Resist!

lolwat?
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-01 22:15:17  
refreshtwo said:

All Men Are Gay for Jun Watarase You Can Not Resist!

lolwat?
 Bismarck.Luces
By Bismarck.Luces 2011-04-01 22:15:59  
Bismarck.Luces said:
I was assaulted in College station, Texas

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

fuuuuuuuuuu! D:

He just randomly assaulted you; wtf?

No, there is a lot to the background that makes me think he has repressed homosexual issues, and it was likely that if I didn't get assaulted then my FH would have so I was glad to take the beating, kinda. Whether or not to file the case as a hate crime had been a discussion my FH and I have talked about plenty, that we both where/are unsure of. He said afterwords it was "because he thought me and my FH where sleeping together, because you know that's the only reason guys say they are gay" Even though he had met my boyfriend. It's really complicated, but I never did a damn thing to him except avoid him. Ultimately the guy needs to be off the streets and hes lucky I'm built like a brick wall and walked away from the event. Whether the DA will pull forward with it or not is up to the DA, I don't have any control of how the DA want's to charge it with how badly they want to put him away.

Random assaults verbal, and if it wasn't for the fact that most my guy friends up there are military guys/bouncers/hockey players more physical altercations would have occurred(my friends had intervened on multiple occasions Meryl by just standing up to show that I'm not alone, usually followed by the antagonizing group being kicked out as I knew every bar owner on North gate and they like me), as I have been threatened plenty. I also don't shy away into the closet by refusing to hold hands in public and act like I'm any different then the rest of the breeder's up there like most of the guys do.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-04-01 22:31:51  
Bismarck.Luces said:

What an interesting life~ ;;

I live in a really homophobic community but, due to my nonconforming nature, no one has ever acted upon hate crimes towards me.

A lot of people are confused about my sexual orientation - and honestly, I probably am too (I don't believe "Textbook" is a viable sexual orientation) - but, the worst I've gotten was the hackneyed homophobic slurs.

To make a long story short, those usually ended with (obviously not the real content) "umad?" or a detailed scholarly discussion on how their closed-mindedness would lead to their inevitable failure.

As far as physical acts, the one guy who "jokingly" tried chocking me from behind ended up on the floor. (Experience in grappling comes in handy. :3)
Besides that, people in my area are retards. -_-;

I wish I had a faghag. ;;

Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-01 22:47:26  

basically jun is a drag queen
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-04-01 22:48:57  
Cerberus.Irohuro said:

basically jun is a drag queen

Anime Drag ≠ the lawlz of Real Drag
 Bismarck.Luces
By Bismarck.Luces 2011-04-01 22:52:21  
Bismarck.Luces said:

What an interesting life~ ;;

I live in a really homophobic community but, due to my nonconforming nature, no one has ever acted upon hate crimes towards me.

A lot of people are confused about my sexual orientation - and honestly, I probably am too (I don't believe "Textbook" is a viable sexual orientation) - but, the worst I've gotten was the hackneyed homophobic slurs.

To make a long story short, those usually ended with (obviously not the real content) "umad?" or a detailed scholarly discussion on how their closed-mindedness would lead to their inevitable failure.

As far as physical acts, the one guy who "jokingly" tried chocking me from behind ended up on the floor. (Experience in grappling comes in handy. :3)
Besides that, people in my area are retards. -_-;

I wish I had a faghag. ;;

Well I don't back down either, about 3 years ago me and a bunch of friends were all doing our normal thing drinking about the pool. I'm walking to pick up my cup as we are getting ready to go home. Some guy never seen before attempts to give me a wejee(sp?) while calling me a ***(I wear speedos, was a diver in high school so I don't like the way board shorts feel, which it shouldn't be possible to give someone in a speedo a real wedjee, all you should do is basically pick the person up). I had also just taken a picture with the girls he was trying to get with that showed him very little interest, I turn around look the guy dead in the eyes and say, "If your gunna grab my *** make it count otherwise don't waist my time". My friends are already on their way over by that point whole thing almost got real bad. *** if I care I am who I am and that's what I am, besides he shouldn't have stuck his fingers down my *** crack. *edit- without my permission.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-04-01 22:56:26  
Bismarck.Luces said:
I had also just taken a picture with the girls he was trying to get with that showed him very little interest, I turn around look the guy dead in the eyes and say, "If your gunna grab my *** make it count otherwise don't waist my time".

I had to point out that play-on-words~ <3
 Bismarck.Luces
By Bismarck.Luces 2011-04-01 22:57:40  
Anyway back to reading "The girl with the dragon tattoo", night night y'all. I was on page 1 on monday, now I'm on page 342, can't stop reading. Hopefully tmr I will be going to see suckerpunch in Htown.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-01 23:05:52  
no one ever answered me about the song i posted D=

i think its funny

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-01 23:37:33  
its right above the watarase jun card
 Asura.Citag
user: Citag
By Asura.Citag 2011-04-02 00:42:57  
For the first time in like, 4 years, I feel amazing. I feel like my life is finally on the right track.
 Bahamut.Weasel
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-04-02 00:57:44  
I just finished Wings of the Goddess. I cried a little. :(

And so did Mayakov. God what a ***.
 Asura.Xenophire
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-04-02 01:02:05  
Bahamut.Weasel said:
I just finished Wings of the Goddess. I cried a little. :(

And so did Mayakov. God what a ***.
Yeah, need to burn my WotG for my Refresh earring for my mages now. Tell Aeronis that Xeno is still waiting on his Chinese.
 Cerberus.Obsoleet
user: Loltron
By Cerberus.Obsoleet 2011-04-02 01:17:28  
Asura.Citag said:
For the first time in like, 4 years, I feel amazing. I feel like my life is finally on the right track.
I wish I felt this way... but congrats!
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-02 02:25:12  
well i just read an amazing.. um... story...

and i also remembered to cancel my audible account, theres a 30 day free trial that automatically gives you 2 credits.
my full pimsleur swedish course, regular $40, i got for free =D
 Alexander.Carrelo
サーバ: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-04-02 02:59:32  
omggh. Why
Isthere pizza sauce on my chst
 Cerberus.Irohuro