FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Bahamut.Britneyspears
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Britneyspears 2010-02-25 00:40:43  
Fairy.Evanthegai said:
;p i guess that will have to do for now lol

lol YOU guess. i sent u message. i think i know u from my old server. lets go out for drinks and make some cupcakes lol! anyways im logging now
 Fairy.Evanthegai
サーバ: Fairy
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-02-25 00:46:36  
we were making all dyna xarc drops sound dirty today... we got bored ;p
 Fairy.Evanthegai
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-02-25 00:48:40  
Bahamut.Britneyspears said:
Fairy.Evanthegai said:

lol YOU guess. i sent u message. i think i know u from my old server. lets go out for drinks and make some cupcakes lol! anyways im logging now

from fairy ? cause only server ive ever been on lol
 Fairy.Evanthegai
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-02-25 00:55:57  
Bahamut.Britneyspears said:
Fairy.Evanthegai said:

and btw i have a cupcake baking book ^^ called hello cupcake its so cute ;p
 Phoenix.Sergee
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2010-02-25 00:58:54  
Myspace has a hold on me right now, didn't even leave the computer lolol.. I guess I'll watch TV later. :P To get us back on track, who here is out to family/friends? :]

/
 Bahamut.Weasel
user: Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2010-02-25 01:05:50  
Phoenix.Sergee said:
Myspace has a hold on me right now, didn't even leave the computer lolol.. I guess I'll watch TV later. :P To get us back on track, who here is out to family/friends? :]

/

Immediate family, yeah. Extended family, I don't care. Never got along with them anyway, so it doesn't matter to me.

Friends, of course. I never associate with bigots anyway, so that's not a big deal. Coworkers are on a need-to-know basis, but if they ask, I don't lie. A lot of the people I work with are quite immature, so I don't exactly walk around carrying a big rainbow flag all the time.
 Asura.Shayka
サーバ: Asura
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-02-25 01:10:02  
Phoenix.Sergee said:

/
Everyone I know already knows, its not a big secret or anything but I will admit I won't go shouting it from the rooftops lol would get too many creeps that way -.-
 Phoenix.Drel
user: aamp
By Phoenix.Drel 2010-02-25 01:25:39  
back on topic sure when i played it i played it lol as in doing jobs as see fit and for the enjoyment and its been almost a year and i still miss this dam game somedays
 Phoenix.Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2010-02-25 01:30:16  
I've been out of the closet for ugh.. 9 years now. :] It was a weird "coming out" experience for me though, lolol my mom was the one who came to ME about it hahaha.. "I always knew" is what she had to say to me. >.>;; :P:P
 Phoenix.Tealsic
user: Tealsic
By Phoenix.Tealsic 2010-02-25 01:53:37  
Sergee where the F have you been lately :O skipping events and shiz
 Phoenix.Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2010-02-25 01:59:10  
LOLOL I'm sorry Tealsic! :x I ugh, don't have internet access at the moment lolol, **gogo laptop + neighbors not setting passwords!** :P:P I miss messing with you guys, :[ has Nauti recovered from that time he hit on me thinking I was a woman? :D
 Phoenix.Tealsic
By Phoenix.Tealsic 2010-02-25 02:05:30  
lol no i still kid with him ever day like when we work out im like "Soooo when you taking sergee on a date?" thats followd by a blow to the stomach while im benching 300+ lbs.....lol still kills me to say it tho
 Phoenix.Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2010-02-25 02:14:00  
Too funny, lololololol.. he got so quiet in /l after he figured out I was a guy hahaha.. :D /comfort, hey.. he came onto me. :P:P I think we were talking about Tattoo's? My "tramp stamp" as you call it. :x
 Phoenix.Tealsic
By Phoenix.Tealsic 2010-02-25 02:17:30  
yeah
he was like d00d no way a guy would have a tramp stamp lol and i was like unless that guy was a gay guy lol he has like selective hearing
 Phoenix.Tealsic
By Phoenix.Tealsic 2010-02-25 02:17:51  
:O i should send him that picture of youo n halloween in that dress!!!!
 Bahamut.Ryousuke
user: Ryousuke
By Bahamut.Ryousuke 2010-02-25 02:21:18  
Weasel! And hi Britney, haven't seen either of you in a long time.

Another discussion point I guess: do you, or would you, ever put anything about your sexuality on your bazaar message? Ever had comments about it then? Or do people not check bazaar messages anymore even?

I recently put "2qt2bstr8" on mine as a joke to my straight friend who uses my character a lot-all I've had so far was a few double checks.

I've seen one more obvious one saying that "sorry ladies, he's a dude and he sucks ***", but as far as I know, no one commented on it.
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2010-02-25 02:24:01  
Im bike-curious does that make me gay ?
[+]
 Phoenix.Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2010-02-25 02:24:46  
LMFAO..! DO IT! :D I suffer from selective hearing too, :[ lolol.. I can't wait to get my next tattoo, it's gonna be 6 stars starting from my V line up to my nipple on the right side of my chest, each representing a color of the rainbow hahahaha.. ~_^!
 Phoenix.Tealsic
By Phoenix.Tealsic 2010-02-25 02:28:34  
Sergee you a freek @.@ well off to do work lol gunna be on here so long havnt gottin hsizer done lol
 Phoenix.Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2010-02-25 02:29:29  
Bahamut.Ryousuke said:
Weasel! And hi Britney, haven't seen either of you in a long time. Another discussion point I guess: do you, or would you, ever put anything about your sexuality on your bazaar message? Ever had comments about it then? Or do people not check bazaar messages anymore even? I recently put "2qt2bstr8" on mine as a joke to my straight friend who uses my character a lot-all I've had so far was a few double checks. I've seen one more obvious one saying that "sorry ladies, he's a dude and he sucks ***", but as far as I know, no one commented on it.

I have lolol, for about ugh.. 2 or so years I had <man>+<man> <I'm interested> in my bazaar comment haha.. I got a lot of double examines & positive feedback in tells. :] Some people would just /cheer, /smile etc., after examining me.
 Bahamut.Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2010-02-25 03:36:36  
Phoenix.Sergee said:
Bahamut.Ryousuke said:
Weasel! And hi Britney, haven't seen either of you in a long time. Another discussion point I guess: do you, or would you, ever put anything about your sexuality on your bazaar message? Ever had comments about it then? Or do people not check bazaar messages anymore even? I recently put "2qt2bstr8" on mine as a joke to my straight friend who uses my character a lot-all I've had so far was a few double checks. I've seen one more obvious one saying that "sorry ladies, he's a dude and he sucks ***", but as far as I know, no one commented on it.

I have lolol, for about ugh.. 2 or so years I had <man> <man> <I'm interested> in my bazaar comment haha.. I got a lot of double examines & positive feedback in tells. :] Some people would just /cheer, /smile etc., after examining me.

I sell my chocobos' sperm and eggs in my bazaar and use my message to advertise its stats, so... yeah, lol. Otherwise, for sure, I'd probably put something like that in it too, as long as it's not something dumb, rude, or bound to induce homophobic rants from random people. Humour goes a long way.
 Asura.Shayka
サーバ: Asura
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-02-25 04:30:08  
Bahamut.Ryousuke said:

Another discussion point I guess: do you, or would you, ever put anything about your sexuality on your bazaar message? Ever had comments about it then? Or do people not check bazaar messages anymore even?

I recently put "2qt2bstr8" on mine as a joke to my straight friend who uses my character a lot-all I've had so far was a few double checks.

I've seen one more obvious one saying that "sorry ladies, he's a dude and he sucks ***", but as far as I know, no one commented on it.

I would, but currently I have a "mean" comment in my Bazaar for people that like to examine me repeatedly >.>
 Garuda.Feifongwong
サーバ: Garuda
By Garuda.Feifongwong 2010-02-25 04:33:27  
I'm in a good mood, pretty gay(happy), had some beers and watched some awesome movies.

Not "gay" gay but i'm happy that the trolls didn't rip this apart!
 Cerberus.Arkhana
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Arkhana
By Cerberus.Arkhana 2010-02-25 04:38:12  
Has anyone made statistics about what race/gender/job gay community plays the most in this game ? I wonder if there is a "gay job" or a gay "race" preference lol
 Garuda.Feifongwong
サーバ: Garuda
By Garuda.Feifongwong 2010-02-25 04:40:43  
Cerberus.Arkhana said:
Has anyone made statistics about what race/gender/job gay community plays the most in this game ? I wonder if there is a "gay job" or a gay "race" preference lol

no and there won't be.

don't worry about that your race choice is safe from defining your sexuality.

if you are worried, you are probably gay.

lol
 Bahamut.Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2010-02-25 04:52:26  
Cerberus.Arkhana said:

For the guys, well... Dancer. So stereotypical, but they really made the AF look way too flaming. If only there were emotes like Mayakov's gestures in WotG cut scenes...

But for real, I don't think there is a gay job or race since people make their in game choices based on so many different things.
 Bahamut.Britneyspears
By Bahamut.Britneyspears 2010-02-25 04:55:36  
Bahamut.Ryousuke said:

wtf im on like all the time even at work. umm yah im usually in Aht Urghan Whitegate.

Im a chick and 99.5% hetero lol. dont get me wrong ive made out with other girls during spring break under the influence who hasnt though lol.

i just <3 being an FH! FH's get to go to the best bars here in LA lol jk. also my gays dont complain when i spend 2hrs at aldo picking shoes lol
 Siren.Cordareo
サーバ: Siren
user: Cordareo
By Siren.Cordareo 2010-02-25 12:01:16  
I know quite a few gay puppetmasters (all different races, all male ones though) if that makes a difference :).
 Fairy.Pwrless
user: Pwrless
By Fairy.Pwrless 2010-02-25 12:06:21  
Pandemonium.Machiaveli said:
Im bike-curious does that make me gay ?

Well if you are interested i have a carbon fiber Giant Bike I use for my lovely cycling sport, if you are bike-curious you can try it.
 Hades.Lisamarie
サーバ: Hades
user: Lisamarie
By Hades.Lisamarie 2010-02-25 12:09:01  
I wanna know where are the fairys and *** from Hades! Show yourselves!

First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 1505 1506 1507