FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 964 965 966 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-05-17 01:02:23  
So i should go out today and look for people wearing red glowsticks around their necks to find me a man?... nah I too lazy.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-05-17 01:06:27  
Asura.Ina said:
So i should go out today and look for people wearing red glowsticks around their necks to find me a man?... nah I too lazy.

Sounds like a plan! ;)

I don't think I am going to be out around town much today. ;~;
I have class for three hours and it's practically "Movie Appreciation Month."

Hey, do you know any good recipes for Chocolate Mousse?
 Alexander.Carrelo
サーバ: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-05-17 01:09:25  
Asura.Ina said:

lol that does sound like a good plan. XD Whyyy do these things have to happen when I'm back in Alabamaaaaaaa ; ; ?!
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-05-17 01:17:09  
Alexander.Carrelo said:
Asura.Ina said:

lol that does sound like a good plan. XD Whyyy do these things have to happen when I'm back in Alabamaaaaaaa ; ; ?!

Someone should take a field trip back to Nashville! ’-^)b
 Bismarck.Denna
サーバ: Bismarck
user: RyGuy81
By Bismarck.Denna 2011-05-17 01:18:55  
I totally missed the memo about the red glowsticks. or is it today as in tuesday?

regardless, i have about 5 hours before getting up to cover a shift on my day off. day 12/15 in a row of work! :D i have to be insane.

also, i'm not accustomed to single life. it's been so long since i've been single i'm afraid i've retreated into an even MORE aloof and awkward persona. i didn't even know this was possible.
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-05-17 01:19:04  
Pandemonium.Scrumpet said:
My family's celebrating my birthday today, not an option lol

Bismarck.Denna said:
also, i'm not accustomed to single life. it's been so long since i've been single i'm afraid i've retreated into an even MORE aloof and awkward persona. i didn't even know this was possible.
lol agreed, being single sux. D:
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-05-17 01:23:13  
Bismarck.Denna said:
I totally missed the memo about the red glowsticks. or is it today as in tuesday?

regardless, i have about 5 hours before getting up to cover a shift on my day off. day 12/15 in a row of work! :D i have to be insane.

Whaaaaaaaaaa?!?! Σ(゜д゜;)
What happened to Nick?! (*´Д`)

Alexander.Carrelo said:

You should highly insist that y'all go to Nashville for your birthday! :3
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-05-17 01:25:04  
lmao what am I gonna do with my whole family in tow anyway ? XD Talk about awkward lol I'm not even out to half of them.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-05-17 01:26:41  
Alexander.Carrelo said:
lmao what am I gonna do with my whole family in tow anyway ? XD Talk about awkward lol I'm not even out to half of them.

"Hai famiry, red glowsticks are all the style in Nashville!
Stop being lame and wear them! D:<"

lolol~
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-05-17 01:27:54  
loool
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-05-17 01:30:45  
Asura.Ina said:
Sounds like a plan! ;) I don't think I am going to be out around town much today. ;~; I have class for three hours and it's practically "Movie Appreciation Month." Hey, do you know any good recipes for Chocolate Mousse?

Gelatin 15 Grams
Cold water 100ml

35% Cream 1000 Grams
Vanilla 10 Grams

Couverture 560 Grams (can sub out for compount or regular chocolate though couverture is your best bet

Egg Yolks 10ea
Sugar 110 Grams

-Bloom Gelatin with the cold water (mixing them together and letting it absorb in)
-Whip your Cream witht the vanilla to a stiff peak (/dirtymind) and set aside, in the fridge is best
-Melt the Couverture to 40-45 degrees C on a double boiler
-Wisk the egg yolks and sugar over a double boiler as well untill light and they must reach 160 degrees F to be safe (i'm too lazy to do conversions atm sorry, I think 60C if i remember how to do it right)
-Now melt the gelatin over the double boiler (this will smell like ***)
-Add the egg yolk mixture
-Fold in the Couverture
-Fold in the cream

Don't need a real double boiler for this just a putting a stainless steel bowl covering a pot of lightly boiling water works. When cooking the eggs gotta keep on them or they could scramble. This is the one they gave us in school and was pritty good imo.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-05-17 01:31:52  
Alexander.Carrelo said:
loool

Hey, it's an event to show your support against homophobia. ^^;
It doesn't necessarily mean that they support homosexuality or are homosexual. :'p
 Bismarck.Denna
サーバ: Bismarck
user: RyGuy81
By Bismarck.Denna 2011-05-17 01:32:52  
Bismarck.Denna said:
I totally missed the memo about the red glowsticks. or is it today as in tuesday? regardless, i have about 5 hours before getting up to cover a shift on my day off. day 12/15 in a row of work! :D i have to be insane. also, i'm not accustomed to single life. it's been so long since i've been single i'm afraid i've retreated into an even MORE aloof and awkward persona. i didn't even know this was possible.
Whaaaaaaaaaa?!?! Σ(゜д゜;) What happened to Nick?! (*´Д`)
Alexander.Carrelo said:

after 7 years, things ended 2 weeks ago. right before the kylie concert actually. totally mutual, everything is fine. still great friends and always will be. just... it's weird right now. 7 *** years is a long time. i feel kinda... weightless.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-05-17 01:33:07  
Alexander.Carrelo said:
loool
Hey, it's an event to show your support against homophobia. ^^; It doesn't necessarily mean that they support homosexuality or are homosexual. :'p

Or they could just be crazys... never know.
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-05-17 01:34:35  
Bismarck.Denna said:
after 7 years, things ended 2 weeks ago. right before the kylie concert actually. totally mutual, everything is fine. still great friends and always will be. just... it's weird right now. 7 *** years is a long time. i feel kinda... weightless.
/comfort :( I can imagine.

You strike me as someone who'll be back on his feet in no time though. :)
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-05-17 01:35:47  
Inabear said:

Omg, ty!
But, FFFFFUUUUUU Metric System! D:<

Bismarck.Denna said:

I am totally happy that things ended well(?) but, I am really sad that its aftermath is going to take a toll on you. ;~;

Just try to remember, the Ryan-tiger is back on the prowl? D: <3?
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-05-17 01:39:48  
Most scales come with an option for both grams and oz... its divide by 28.3495 to turn grams to oz, Google has told me and i have edited.

Alexander.Carrelo said:
Bismarck.Denna said:
/comfort :( I can imagine. You strike me as someone who'll be back on his feet in no time though. :)

Damn 7 years is along time... glad to see you are still on your feet though
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-05-17 01:41:21  
Asura.Ina said:
Most scales come with an option for both grams and oz... i think its divide by 24.5 to turn grams to oz, Google will tell me and i will edit if necissary.

Alexander.Carrelo said:
Bismarck.Denna said:
/comfort :( I can imagine. You strike me as someone who'll be back on his feet in no time though. :)

Damn 7 years is along time... glad to see you are still on your feet though

Nah, I'll do it when I stop being lazy; haha. ><;
Thank you once again~ :3
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-05-17 01:55:33  
np, also have a fruit one if you want.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-05-17 01:57:08  
Asura.Ina said:
np, also have a fruit one if you want.

>_>;
You and I need to have a baking date one day! D:
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-05-17 11:21:55  
Asura.Ina said:

So i did go out... but did not see any red glowsticks : ( I is disapoint. I did get 2 books and dynasty warriors 7 though so guess i can be happy about that.

In the opinion of people here btw, is it worth getting a PSP? Been thinking about it for a while just not sure if it's worth it.
 Asura.Selennia
user: Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2011-05-17 11:39:34  
Asura.Ina said:
Asura.Ina said:

So i did go out... but did not see any red glowsticks : ( I is disapoint. I did get 2 books and dynasty warriors 7 though so guess i can be happy about that.

In the opinion of people here btw, is it worth getting a PSP? Been thinking about it for a while just not sure if it's worth it.
I play mine a lot, and think it's worth it.
 Leviathan.Zephriel
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Zephriel
By Leviathan.Zephriel 2011-05-17 12:26:13  
Asura.Ina said:

Well, it depends. I don't have time to play MMOs these days so my PSP is a good substitute. You might wanna look up the games first and find a few games that make you go "Dang, I HAVE to play this!" I have a ridiculous number of hours for both Dissidia games, Phantasy Star Portable 2, Wild Arms XF, and FF Tactics. Just those 4 (well 5...) games alone (although I've played many more) made my PSP totally worth the money.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-05-17 12:42:38  
I have a PSP that I hacked so I could illegally pirate games.
Even with the games virtually being free, I still don't use it as much as I'd like to.
So I dunno if it is worth it. . .

I dunno, mine means a lot to me though because my mother bought it for me as a birthday gift. ;~;
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-05-17 12:49:30  
Leviathan.Zephriel said:
Asura.Ina said:
Well, it depends. I don't have time to play MMOs these days so my PSP is a good substitute. You might wanna look up the games first and find a few games that make you go "Dang, I HAVE to play this!" I have a ridiculous number of hours for both Dissidia games, Phantasy Star Portable 2, Wild Arms XF, and FF Tactics. Just those 4 (well 5...) games alone (although I've played many more) made my PSP totally worth the money.

Yeh there are a few games i've been wanting to check out such as FF Dissidia, the one i would really want to track down is Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth since i think i remember that being a remake of the original game (never got to play it but VP2 is still one of the best, if not the best, SE games imo) as well as the newish kingdom hearts one. You can put movies on it and stuff as well too right? think i remember something about that.
 Leviathan.Zephriel
By Leviathan.Zephriel 2011-05-17 12:58:46  
Yeah, you can put videos on it, though I haven't done it myself. I think Sele is playing VP actually. She tells me about it and I haven't a clue what's going on lool
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-05-17 13:28:02  
All you need to know is VP = epicness

Tryed to find a good AMV but they were all kinda spoilerish so didn't want to put it in... Lost of sexy women in the game (Hrist is so hot i don't care if shes a bi*ch) though kinda lacking in the men department.
 Leviathan.Zephriel
By Leviathan.Zephriel 2011-05-17 13:38:27  
Asura.Ina said:
All you need to know is VP = epicness

Tryed to find a good AMV but they were all kinda spoilerish so didn't want to put it in... Lost of sexy women in the game (Hrist is so hot i don't care if shes a bi*ch) though kinda lacking in the men department.

Doh, can't view that vid in the US! But I do know the premise of VP because my best friend told me some of the back-stories of the einherjar in the original game :D (I guess I shouldn't say that with a happy face since they were all terribly tragic haha) I just don't know the technicalities of the game, like the battle system and such (just watching it on youtube made my brain sizzle a bit). And yessss what's not to like about sexy valkyries~
 Asura.Xenophire
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-05-17 13:43:20  
I played VP for a few. Ended up getting to some kind of dungeon in a volcano or something like that. Ended up loosing interest after multiple attempts to re-set my PS trying to get a certain god. Lol.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-05-17 13:46:07  
Battle system is you have 4 characters and you set up to 3 attacks for each of them (1 for mages). When you attack an enemy each character is assigned a button which tells them to do an attack and they will work through their assigned attacks. You also have a break meter which if you charge it to 100% you characters can use extra attacks (the kind with pritty animations) for free bonus damage.

The idea is to set up attacks that chain well together for your team and just button mashing doesn't work all that well because they can mess up eachothers attacks knocking the enemy out of range and what not. More complicated bits to it as well but thats the core of it.
First Page 2 3 ... 964 965 966 ... 1505 1506 1507