Hades Being Merged Into Cerberus?!?!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Hades » Hades being merged into cerberus?!?!
Hades being merged into cerberus?!?!
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-02-28 10:04:14  
I saw the LS message pop up about the new cap being level 99 on my bf's screen so I had to check this out. I thought the writer of said LS message was *** with everyone (which he has a tendency to do on occasion.)

All I can say is "lol." Hades, I'm sorry. Truly I am. I'm sorry for that and the fact I won't have the opportunity to play with some of the friends I have on Hades.
 Hades.Kylos
サーバ: Hades
user: Kylos
By Hades.Kylos 2010-02-28 12:11:10  
RIP Hades 2004-2010

Been my home for Kylos, and MarleysMessenjas LS for over 5 years, also been home to my dynamis LS Realitydynamis, my dads char Quilly, my sisters char Felixia, and my friends char Rizbin.

It will be sad to leave this server, had a lot of memories on it, and ill have to make my linkshells all over again, im hoping that my social LS can strive more from this move.

As for dynamis, im more sceptical, can anyone tell me if Cerberus have a lot of EU dyna linkshells? Im worried about the scheduling and how original Cerb linkshells will effect us, hopefully we can just keep using calender and can carry on killing zones like we do.

Anyone in my linkshells who needs a new pearl after the merge, please find me, ill be looking out for everyone in the first few weeks, you may ask at any time :)
 Cerberus.Valmur
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2010-02-28 13:04:16  
Pandemonium.Machiaveli said:
GUYS GUYS ITS OK! You will join Vigor now :D! Imagine all the fun that awaits you now :)!

Not seen him on in ages or his cyber partner lol so dunno what happened to him or his mrs
 Hades.Stefanos
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-02-28 13:50:32  
Hades.Hiryo said:
Hades.Ghostofonyx said:
GUYS GUYS ITS OK! You will join Vigor now :D! Imagine all the fun that awaits you now :)!

Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
I saw the LS message pop up about the new cap being level 99 on my bf's screen so I had to check this out. I thought the writer of said LS message was *** with everyone (which he has a tendency to do on occasion.)

All I can say is "lol." Hades, I'm sorry. Truly I am. I'm sorry for that and the fact I won't have the opportunity to play with some of the friends I have on Hades.

Why is that? Did you quit or something?
 Hades.Ghostofonyx
By Hades.Ghostofonyx 2010-02-28 17:08:11  
Hades needs to do something as a going away... Party.. for lack of better terms. Like a mass event of something.
 Hades.Agilo
user: Agilo
By Hades.Agilo 2010-02-28 17:11:32  
Hades.Ghostofonyx said:
Hades needs to do something as a going away... Party.. for lack of better terms. Like a mass event of something.

have a bunch of non-dreamland dynamis runs where we actually have the max number of people? i think its like 72 or some ridiculously extremely unneeded number lol.
 Hades.Ghostofonyx
By Hades.Ghostofonyx 2010-02-28 18:30:22  

I was bored lol
[+]
 Hades.Leey
user: Leey
By Hades.Leey 2010-02-28 18:35:51  
only been here like 8 months but i will miss hades too, i think this is ***!!!!!! ive only seen like 2 nice ppl post in the threads that are cerberus/hades related.

End game will sound good tho theres gonna be like 9 linkshells...
 Hades.Neverslip
user: Nevers
By Hades.Neverslip 2010-02-28 18:59:38  
My Goondocks are going away and there's no One Eye'd Willie treasure to save them \(ToT)/

... oh well.

Another day... another sunrise... another bird dies in a pixelated jungle.
 Hades.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Hades.Tidis 2010-02-28 19:10:05  
NOOOOOOOOOO Hades...you will be missed, so many memories, so many douchebags.

I kinda feel bad that the first thing I checked was if there was already a Tidis on Cerberus...I was relieved to find out there wasn't...
 Hades.Neosephiroth
By Hades.Neosephiroth 2010-02-28 20:13:20  
HNM has always really upset my stomach, as I've seen how cruel it can be so I've tried to stay away from it whenever possible. I think it's natural when such a large pop timer is combined with allegations of third party tools and competition and mercenary actions are thrown into the mix their emotions control their actions. I really can't blame anyone for the way the culture seems to have been created. I love playing "with" others, not an "us versus them" mentality, so I guess I don't fit into the scene very well because of it. I'm really proud too that I have friends that I value greatly in all of Hades HNM shells because of it :). So I'm very sad for all HNM'ers to see that there might be even more of a bottleneck in that scene by combining servers, I hate to see everyone in those shells have to compete even harder for things now. But, on a more personal note, I'm very excited now since I've made so many friendships all over Hades that I'm very fortunate to have made, and now I can meet so many new people on Cerberus, this will be great and I really look forward to meeting and playing with all of you :). See you soon Cerberus! :)
 Cerberus.Danielley
user: Danielley
By Cerberus.Danielley 2010-02-28 21:38:48  
Hades.Poppi said:
Hades.Cheyne said:
This is *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, I may just quit over all these new updates.

I bet they make me wear pants on Cerb ; ;

Dont Worry! I Dont Wear Pants Either!
We'll Get Along. :3
 Hades.Triet
user: Sirseiko
By Hades.Triet 2010-02-28 21:46:13  
Hades.Sblonde said:
i Run several event linkshells which im sure wont be affected by this merge except Dynamis, on hades i use both a JP and EU booking site as so not to clash with any others, what im wanting to know is what booking sites if any serberus uses can anyone help me out? would aprechiate it very much thankyou.

I am very saddened by the fact Hades will be no more, not looking forward to this update at all.
It was stated in an earlier thread that they DO NOT use booking sites. Basically "If you want to do an event, you'd better hope that no one else is in the zone, or do an area check beforehand."

Link to said topic:
Cerberus
 Hades.Tsewong
user: Tsewong
By Hades.Tsewong 2010-03-01 00:17:49  
Any famous goldsmithers on Cerberus? ^.~
 Cerberus.Mindi
user: Mindi
By Cerberus.Mindi 2010-03-01 05:08:52  
you have many GMT ppl at Hades?
some GMT based endgame event LS?

GMT times are allways kinda empty here hehe
 Cerberus.Eanae
user: Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-03-01 07:32:35  
"Helpful" pointers:

1) Goldsmithing is a pain in the *** to find a crafter for.

2) We do not use any booking sites. We will most likely not start to use any booking sites. Sorry to disappoint here.

3) Armada + WhirlingWind wield around 50-60 members in a botting alliance for HNM camps. There is also KoN who bots.

4) Aery will be a ***fest.

5) We're a primarily JP server. JP's pretty much got kicked out of anything HNM related long ago, and stick to doing events only. Your interaction with most of them will be severely limited as we pretty much made they loathe NA's with a passion.
 Hades.Buckwild
By Hades.Buckwild 2010-03-01 07:43:49  
cant wait for 150~ppl at DA
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-03-01 07:48:29  
Transfer out now!

Cerberus is a horrible server!

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE
[+]
 Cerberus.Sifridus
user: Sifridus
By Cerberus.Sifridus 2010-03-01 08:56:55  
Cerberus is a horrible server, now. Exactly why we needed this merger. It'll be nice to meet all you Hades folk! It will be pretty weird to have a server that has a population again. Oh and we get Aniero from LBR!
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-03-01 09:20:04  
the weaker servers ALWAYS lose. Accept that!
 Ramuh.Kalyna
サーバ: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-03-01 09:21:33  
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
\o/ ramuh's being untouched >:D
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-03-01 09:22:29  
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
\o/ ramuh's being untouched >:D
Ifrit remains intact
 Ramuh.Kalyna
サーバ: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-03-01 09:32:06  
You guys in Hades. If you want the game not to suck, transfer to Ramuh like i did. Cerberus is filled with idiots.
By Moonkeeper 2010-03-01 09:54:53  
Eanae You are highly wrong i know least 30 JP people and they my best friends sadly my closet one quit last year, And i welcome you Hades people was starting to feel echo feeling in the server ( Echo as in if you yell you can hear ur echo) ignore Eanae he's just a Epeen person,
 Hades.Excelior
user: Excelior
By Hades.Excelior 2010-03-01 16:11:48  
Why does everyone always think their own server has the most bad *** HNM linkshells? I mean seriously are people so niave as to think that they are the only ones who use bots?
There are so many pretentious people on this game it makes me QQ.
By Hades.Deadplaything 2010-03-01 16:25:03  
You ever seen the movie step brothers where will ferrel moves in with his mom. It feels like that kind of situation here. Dont put your balls on my drums please. Or like the office episode where the one branch shut down and everyone had to move back to scranton. Will be akward and exciting all at the same time and yes people will quit over it and people will be upset and staplers will be jello molded. It will be fun maybe we can actually get stuff done in ff.
 Hades.Stefanos
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-03-01 16:26:33  
Hades.Deadplaything said:
You ever seen the movie step brothers where will ferrel moves in with his mom. It feels like that kind of situation here. Dont put your balls on my drums please.

Haha, nice example there.
 Hades.Karou
user: Karou
By Hades.Karou 2010-03-01 16:30:18  
Cerberus.Sifridus said:
Cerberus is a horrible server, now. Exactly why we needed this merger. It'll be nice to meet all you Hades folk! It will be pretty weird to have a server that has a population again. Oh and we get Aniero from LBR!

I want to have your virtual babies. j/k man. Thanks for the welcome, it's been a kick in the gut to realize that my home on hades is gone. No one on cerberus has even bothered to be friendly to me. <3
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-03-01 16:31:04  
Hades.Stefanos said:
Hades.Hiryo said:
Hades.Ghostofonyx said:

Cerberus.Katarzyna said:

Why is that? Did you quit or something?

vigor is probaly unstable and bi polar....