Hades Being Merged Into Cerberus?!?!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Hades » Hades being merged into cerberus?!?!
Hades being merged into cerberus?!?!
 Cerberus.Sifridus
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Sifridus
By Cerberus.Sifridus 2010-03-02 01:51:11  
Hades.Karou said:
Cerberus.Sifridus said:
Cerberus is a horrible server, now. Exactly why we needed this merger. It'll be nice to meet all you Hades folk! It will be pretty weird to have a server that has a population again. Oh and we get Aniero from LBR!

I want to have your virtual babies. j/k man. Thanks for the welcome, it's been a kick in the gut to realize that my home on hades is gone. No one on cerberus has even bothered to be friendly to me. <3

I can't imagine saying goodbye to Cerberus, it's been my home since day one. Although I knew these server mergers would eventually happen. It's bound to happen with any aging MMORPG eventually. I'd be sad for the loss yet happy for the gain. I truly welcome everyone from Hades to our server. I'm sure this will benefit everyone in some way ^^
 Cerberus.Quipto
user: Quipto
By Cerberus.Quipto 2010-03-02 04:57:42  
haalllooowwwwww hades folks. drinking helps me cope with saddening update news. /pours drinks for Hades.
 Cerberus.Quipto
By Cerberus.Quipto 2010-03-02 04:58:13  
err, not that im saddened to be having new people... just SE trying to break the damn game in every way possible ><
 Hades.Haali
サーバ: Hades
user: Halidar
By Hades.Haali 2010-03-02 05:13:02  
Only been on Hades about 4-5months =_=

If I wanted to go to Cerberus I'd have payed to go there and not to Hades.

Hades.Kaht
user: kaht
By Hades.Kaht 2010-03-02 14:02:13  
I started on cerberus years ago and moved to Hades when they created the server. Kinda odd to be moved back where I started.
[+]
By Lilla 2010-03-02 14:14:46  
i kind of look foward to it, with the increase in people,
won't be easy to sync, man-burn ect, be nice to see people having to level in dunes again, shame no more GOB TRAIN TO ZONE!, but again, should see people flagged up again, and more than 3 >.<
 Hades.Tripster
user: Lisamarie
By Hades.Tripster 2010-03-02 14:33:42  
I'm not looking forward since I discovered they don't do Dynamis Calendar.

Things are gonna be so messy. Hope they start using it.
 Hades.Lilmama
user: lilmama
By Hades.Lilmama 2010-03-02 14:36:03  
I get to keep my name!

Wait......

Hades.Stefanos
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-03-02 14:36:43  
Hades.Tripster said:
I'm not looking forward since I discovered they don't do Dynamis Calendar.

Things are gonna be so messy. Hope they start using it.

Being as we're the smaller ones going to them, I somehow doubt it, sadly.
 Cerberus.Arkhana
user: Arkhana
By Cerberus.Arkhana 2010-03-02 14:50:49  
Once again, i've been doing dynamises for quite a long time in different NA ls's, using different schedules, and i've never really experienced dyna competition... Except maybe a FEW times, back when 5k people were playing on sunday evenings, in 2007 lol. Don't worry about that, i don't believe it's a real issue. You won't just be able to plan in advance what zone you wanna do, and the best you can do is gathering early at a zone, before someone else does ! Trust me, not many LS can do that on Cerb, lol...
 Hades.Denaub
user: Denaub
By Hades.Denaub 2010-03-02 15:00:21  
Sure it'll be annoying for a few months, but game is designed around a crowd/pool of people anyway it'll be nice having more people around to hopefully get missions and whatnot done.
 Cerberus.Mindi
user: Mindi
By Cerberus.Mindi 2010-03-02 15:04:46  
there really never was a need on cerb for such a calendar.
My LS often claimed 2-3 citys on wednesdays without any other LS even in sight.(maybe cause we are like the only GMT LS which do dynamis in prime time lol)
guess most shells have a set shedule here, so within a few weeks you will see if any other shells go at the same time as you.
we are server with very many JP.
when i did a few months dynamis 1-2 hours before GMT prime i often met some JP shells doing dynamis but they were allways helpful and told you their time left.
Even if you maybe see some *** posting on this forum from Cerb, this doesnt mean we are all like that ;)
 Siren.Narayan
サーバ: Siren
user: Narayan
By Siren.Narayan 2010-03-02 15:06:51  
I dunno if anyone mentioned it already but I think it's funny visualizing Hades being absorbed by Cerberus and not the other way around; seeing as Cerberus was supposed to be the hound at the gates of Hades.

Hope not a headache for those of you who have name conflicts.

(Siren and Carby need to merge to make the super-uber-server)
 Cerberus.Arkhana
user: Arkhana
By Cerberus.Arkhana 2010-03-02 15:13:52  
Yeah, like Mindi said, please don't listen to these ***, they're provoking you only because they need attention ; the fact that 95% of the server don't give a damn about them is probably the reason they sound so rude, lol. And once again, don't worry about dynamis schedule. Actually we're hoping for new endgame content, aren't we ? Don't want to hear about these DYNAMISES AGAIN @-@
[+]
 Hades.Falen
user: Falen
By Hades.Falen 2010-03-02 17:30:20  
tbh guys, Hades has an overwhelming ammount of endgame linkshells. Dynamis is a big event on Hades. That is why they use the calendar. I see Cerb is trying to put there fist down on the whole we dont use the scheduling sites. But Hades has about 1k more players then Cerb and most likely will be using the Calendar for it. I am hoping there is a way to keep things peaceful with scheduling conflicts. It will be nice to be in an increased population, but more players also = more drama.
 Cerberus.Radaghast
user: Radaghast
By Cerberus.Radaghast 2010-03-02 17:33:59  
Hades.Irohuro said:
Is anyone else distraught over this?
Hades has been my home since i started almost 5 1/2 years ago, I'm sorely going to miss it. I always enjoyed seeing the <<welcome to hades>> every login.

Thoughts?

Welcome to Cerberus. :)
 Cerberus.Radaghast
By Cerberus.Radaghast 2010-03-02 17:37:27  
Hades.Cheyne said:
This is *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, I may just quit over all these new updates.

You will be missed.
 Cerberus.Radaghast
By Cerberus.Radaghast 2010-03-02 17:40:36  
Hades.Tidis said:
NOOOOOOOOOO Hades...you will be missed, so many memories, so many douchebags.

I lol'd. I think this is true of most servers. :P
 Cerberus.Radaghast
By Cerberus.Radaghast 2010-03-02 17:40:56  
Cerberus.Kornflake said:
Us Cerberus Tarus welcome the Tarus of Odin.

KORNFLAKE!@!!!! ohai2u
 Hades.Karou
user: Karou
By Hades.Karou 2010-03-02 17:46:13  
Cerberus.Sifridus said:
Hades.Karou said:
Cerberus.Sifridus said:
Cerberus is a horrible server, now. Exactly why we needed this merger. It'll be nice to meet all you Hades folk! It will be pretty weird to have a server that has a population again. Oh and we get Aniero from LBR!

I want to have your virtual babies. j/k man. Thanks for the welcome, it's been a kick in the gut to realize that my home on hades is gone. No one on cerberus has even bothered to be friendly to me. <3

I can't imagine saying goodbye to Cerberus, it's been my home since day one. Although I knew these server mergers would eventually happen. It's bound to happen with any aging MMORPG eventually. I'd be sad for the loss yet happy for the gain. I truly welcome everyone from Hades to our server. I'm sure this will benefit everyone in some way ^^

I can't say I didn't see this coming. It's very hard to say goodbye. Hades was my adopted home. Diabolos is where I migrated from because of.... issues. But with friendly players like yourself, I welcome this change.
 Cerberus.Eanae
user: Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-03-02 17:49:11  
Hades.Falen said:
tbh guys, Hades has an overwhelming ammount of endgame linkshells. Dynamis is a big event on Hades. That is why they use the calendar. I see Cerb is trying to put there fist down on the whole we dont use the scheduling sites. But Hades has about 1k more players then Cerb and most likely will be using the Calendar for it. I am hoping there is a way to keep things peaceful with scheduling conflicts. It will be nice to be in an increased population, but more players also = more drama.

No ones stopping you from making a new calender. Just saying a lot of linkshells will not follow it and probably screw you out of zones quite often.
 Cerberus.Ciecle
user: Ciecle
By Cerberus.Ciecle 2010-03-02 18:01:25  
For those that are coming from hades, Welcome.

You're walking into the maw of a 3 headed beast. These heads are more then likely going to try to bite you and tear you apart. But do not let them get to you. Inside this beast is a soft heart. Find that soft heart and you'll find warmth.

Welcome to your new home. I hope you enjoy your stay at the gates of hell. I look forward to meeting some new people!

~Ciecle

(Ps. Welcome Aniero, Tamtu, Soorya and all of the The Hyozan Legacy may the legacy continue through the gates of hell and beyond!)
 Hades.Karou
user: Karou
By Hades.Karou 2010-03-02 18:03:52  
Cerberus.Ciecle said:
For those that are coming from hades, Welcome.

You're walking into the maw of a 3 headed beast. These heads are more then likely going to try to bite you and tear you apart. But do not let them get to you. Inside this beast is a soft heart. Find that soft heart and you'll find warmth.

Welcome to your new home. I hope you enjoy your stay at the gates of hell. I look forward to meeting some new people!

~Ciecle

(Ps. Welcome Aniero, Tamtu, Soorya and all of the The Hyozan Legacy may the legacy continue through the gates of hell and beyond!)

Feel free to shoot me a friend request Ciecle ^^
 Diabolos.Raelia
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Raelia
By Diabolos.Raelia 2010-03-02 18:23:32  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
vigor is probaly unstable and bi polar....
This is the single most ironic statement I've seen in the past decade.
 Cerberus.Quipto
By Cerberus.Quipto 2010-03-02 18:27:14  
cie, youre such a nerd... lol.
 Cerberus.Ciecle
user: Ciecle
By Cerberus.Ciecle 2010-03-02 18:32:10  
Hey >.> I'm allowed to be, I play FFXI after all... Wait.. what does that make you :P

@ Haali You'll be able to change your name back to Hali now, Cause there already is a Haali... >.> <.<.... Lol
By Hades.Deadplaything 2010-03-02 19:16:09  
Well it gos to show hades tries to keep the peace by using calendars. Not speaking for the entire server but im sure most will agree we will continue to use the calendar and those who dont will start to by seeing the lack of headaches it will cause. hades isnt expecting to come on "your turf" and expect things we all understand theres going to be compromises and such. As for Hnm gos Your looking at getting 2 of the best HNmls on the game from one server thrown into your own. Thats to me is going to be interesting dynamis im sure they will make it to where more than one ls can get into at once. It will solve all these issues.but after all everyones rant and waves and worries Ill bet my account SE has already thought this through more than any of us put together thats why they do what they do and thats why we do what we do. blh blah blah . In case anyone has yet to realise dynamis wont be the big thing much longer not saying it wont be used but people will move on. and blah blah blah. Im looking forward the good parts about it meeting new people doing new things just stuff the servers alone could not do due to the lack of population. We are all here for the same reason we all pay the same fee except those crazy guys who have like 8 pcs and xboxes in their living room. hope everyone can look past the bad and more to the good and i talk to much and im sure there will be plenty of quotes on my reply but i dont care. love ya hades see you on the other side.
 Cerberus.Eanae
user: Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-03-02 19:26:58  
Excellence is the only Hades linkshell worth any mention for being a "best in game linkshell". People sure like to *** and moan about their stupid calenders for sure. And I'm sure the bitching and moaning will just get worse when people start crying over "stolen" zones.