users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Valefor » Looking for Permanent Female FoV/Adventure Partner~
Looking for Permanent Female FoV/Adventure Partner~
First Page 2 3
 Kujata.Ryuuske
サーバ: Kujata
Game: FFXI
By Kujata.Ryuuske 2010-03-01 05:42:57  
I'm looking for a female player, Who would be interested in becoming my permanent FoV/Leveling and Adventure partner. Not looking for an in-game girlfriend or something silly and ridiculous like that. I would just like a female player to do FoV and leveling activities with. The reason I'm taking this approach is because when I feel like doing FoV, I usually have to take the time to ask around for a duo partner which can take a little while. By trying to find a permanent partner, I'm removing that obstacle. The reason I would like a female partner, is because for me, I find that having a partner of the opposite gender makes things more interesting and less of a boring event, I.E. Hours of FoV or Duoing become more interesting and you're more than likely going to enjoy the time it takes to acquire multi-thousands Exp. Also, for the many of you who wish to say that I don't need a partner for FoV, I understand. I like to enjoy the leveling and FoV, and by duoing, I actually can. I realize that my topic may be flamed and I may be made fun of, but I still feel like I have a right to post this and see where it gets me.

For any female players interested in my offer, please send me a message via PoL/FFXI so we can talk and figure out compatibilities on times zones and play time. Thank you very much.

I realize the Update isn't taking place until March-ish, but It may take a while before I receive a reply. Thank you very much for reading,

Ryuuske of Kujata.
[+]
 Ifrit.Keeria
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Keeria
By Ifrit.Keeria 2010-03-01 05:53:20  
I don't see it as all that silly, but I can see a lot of openings for people to misconstrue and mock it. But you seem prepared, so no worries, I guess. Good luck.
 Asura.Artemicion
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-03-01 05:56:24  
Seems perfectly fine to me. As long as he's not chasing e-poon it's all good.
[+]
 Kujata.Ryuuske
By Kujata.Ryuuske 2010-03-01 05:58:51  
Ifrit.Keeria said:
I don't see it as all that silly, but I can see a lot of openings for people to misconstrue and mock it. But you seem prepared, so no worries, I guess. Good luck.
Thank you very much for taking the time to reply. ^^ I understand some people might have some sort of problem or something about it, but I've explained my reasons why I've taken this approach. They're just causing trouble unless they really give me a reason as to why this would be a problem.
 Kujata.Ryuuske
By Kujata.Ryuuske 2010-03-01 05:59:51  
Asura.Artemicion said:
Seems perfectly fine to me. As long as he's not chasing e-poon it's all good.
"E-poon" Isn't what I'm after. ^^ I have "Irl-Poon".
[+]
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-03-01 06:00:01  
I give you Kudos for making such a bold attempt posting it publicly. I'd want the same thing but pride is a funny thing.
 Kujata.Ryuuske
By Kujata.Ryuuske 2010-03-01 06:01:42  
Asura.Artemicion said:
I give you Kudos for making such a bold attempt posting it public ally. I'd want the same thing but pride is a funny thing.
As I stated in my Topic, I have pretty good reasons for my search. In my opinion, anyways.
By slipispsycho 2010-03-01 06:02:30  
Other then flirting and basicly doing exactly what you said you don't want to do, I fail to see why it must be female.. I mean I'm not mocking your preference or anything.. just saying. Female players can be just as dull and boring as male players, sometimes I'd say it could be even more dull and boring then playing with their male counterparts.

All that said.. Can't you just ask for a Mithra and pretend it's a girl like everyone else? <.<;;
 Fairy.Vegetto
サーバ: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-03-01 06:02:32  
You could always just make friends you already have on your server and ask someone to be your partner? or have you already tried that and forums is step two?
 Ifrit.Keeria
By Ifrit.Keeria 2010-03-01 06:03:05  
Way back in my newbie days (my first job was level 45 or so), I befriended a newbie guy whose level was five below mine. We proceeded to pretty much duo the entire game. We two-manned everything that was two-mannable that we were interested in, joined the same endgame groups, etc.

I'll admit a romance followed and then ended, but that isn't the point. The point is it was very fun to have someone of the opposite sex to play with, even before and still after the romance.
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-03-01 06:04:10  
Opposites attract. General nature of things. Unless you're gay, but that's another story.
 Kujata.Ryuuske
By Kujata.Ryuuske 2010-03-01 06:09:03  
Asura.Artemicion said:
Opposites attract. General nature of things. Unless you're gay, but that's another story.
Thank you for the support. ^^ All in all it's just personal preference. I FoV with anyone willing, but If I can find someone willing to accept my offer, then I can have my cake and eat it too. ^^
By slipispsycho 2010-03-01 06:09:57  
Asura.Artemicion said:

Yeah I know and realize that, but unless you're possibly looking for something more then a partner to play with, I just don't understand the reasoning behind it.. Seems pretty adamant it must be female, but saying he doesn't want anything more then someone to play with just throws me for a loop..

I've been up a very long time though, so forgive me for being an idiot.
 Ifrit.Keeria
By Ifrit.Keeria 2010-03-01 06:12:58  
I think it's because men and women think differently and can therefore have better conversation. Think of it in the terms of this sarcastic scenario:

Man A: I think x is badass.
Man B: I agree with you, good sir, that x is badass.

Man: I think x is badass.
Woman: X does not appeal to me for the following reasons.
Man: This line of reasoning is foreign to me. Please continue.
[+]
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-03-01 06:15:34  
It's just the way an individual gets along with certain genders. Some guys get along better with girls more so than guys, and vice versa. It just depends on the person and what gender they're most comfortable with.

Sexual preference or motivation has little to nothing to do with it as previously noted by the OP.
 Kujata.Ryuuske
By Kujata.Ryuuske 2010-03-01 06:17:13  
Ifrit.Keeria said:
I think it's because men and women think differently and can therefore have better conversation. Think of it in the terms of this sarcastic scenario:

Man A: I think x is badass.
Man B: I agree with you, good sir, that x is badass.

Man: I think x is badass.
Woman: X does not appeal to me for the following reasons.
Man: This line of reasoning is foreign to me. Please continue.
XD I like this supportive explanation. You Win~
 Kujata.Ryuuske
By Kujata.Ryuuske 2010-03-01 06:17:43  
Asura.Artemicion said:
It's just the way an individual gets along with certain genders. Some guys get along better with girls more so than guys, and vice versa. It just depends on the person and what gender they're most comfortable with.

Sexual preference or motivation has little to nothing to do with it as previously noted by the OP.
Also very supportive explanation. ^^ Thank you.
By slipispsycho 2010-03-01 06:25:32  
Okay, I guess I can understand that, didn't think about the different contrast in interests/opinions.

Kinda funny how that quality you're seeking out often leads to some of the biggest fights in a relationship though <.< talk about a double edged sword.
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-03-01 06:26:57  
Yeah. But internets can't really show ulterior motives or tones. So it just looks like a stamp that could really swing either way.
 Kujata.Ryuuske
By Kujata.Ryuuske 2010-03-01 06:29:02  
I'm glad we're starting to agree on a small level. ^^
 Remora.Ninian
サーバ: Remora
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-03-01 06:35:54  
I enjoy duoing hard things/anything with my boyfriend. Note that he was not always my boyfriend. xD

Guys are more fun than girls, to me anyway.
[+]
 Kujata.Ryuuske
By Kujata.Ryuuske 2010-03-01 06:36:52  
Remora.Ninian said:
I enjoy duoing hard things/anything with my boyfriend. Note that he was not always my boyfriend. xD

Support from the other side~ Thank you. ^^
 Ifrit.Keeria
By Ifrit.Keeria 2010-03-01 06:38:59  
Kujata.Ryuuske said:
Remora.Ninian said:

Read my second post. I'm the "other side" too. XD
Or didja think that:

Ifrit.Keeria said:
Way back in my newbie days (my first job was level 45 or so), I befriended a newbie guy whose level was five below mine. We proceeded to pretty much duo the entire game. We two-manned everything that was two-mannable that we were interested in, joined the same endgame groups, etc.

I'll admit a romance followed and then ended, but that isn't the point. The point is it was very fun to have someone of the opposite sex to play with, even before and still after the romance.
meant I was a gay dude? =P
 Kujata.Ryuuske
By Kujata.Ryuuske 2010-03-01 06:42:39  
Ifrit.Keeria said:
Kujata.Ryuuske said:
Remora.Ninian said:

Read my second post. I'm the "other side" too. XD
Or didja think that:

Ifrit.Keeria said:

meant I was a gay dude? =P

Aww, I'm sorry. I didn't read it very well. ;>.< Thank you very much for the female's point support~
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-03-01 06:43:19  
I know enuff gay couples that it's possible!
[+]
 Ifrit.Keeria
By Ifrit.Keeria 2010-03-01 06:44:59  
Wasn't saying it wasn't possible, nor that I'm unsupportive. =P
 Kujata.Ryuuske
By Kujata.Ryuuske 2010-03-01 06:45:49  
Remora.Ninian said:
Kujata is full of Gay players. :o and female posers, as wells as the common manthra.
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-03-01 06:46:40  
Kujata.Ryuuske said:
Remora.Ninian said:
Kujata is full of Gay players. :o and female posers, as wells as the common manthra.

o.o;
[+]
 Kujata.Ryuuske
By Kujata.Ryuuske 2010-03-01 06:48:41  
Remora.Ninian said:
Kujata.Ryuuske said:
Remora.Ninian said:

o.o;
But I'm sure all servers have their share.
[+]
 Ramuh.Tousou
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Toufu
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-03-01 06:50:03  
Generally speaking men can usually be much more uptight and serious about things. "E-peen" anyone?

Of course, there are plenty of females that are manipulative drama ***, too.

But I'm just stating the obvious...

I hope you manage to find someone with a lax nature who's interested in kicking back and beating FoV ***. Who knows? Maybe you'll have a partner to duo the FoVNMs with, too.
First Page 2 3