Paladins!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Paladin » Paladins!
Paladins!
 Siren.Talonn
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
By Siren.Talonn 2010-03-05 23:39:47  
Sylph.Sindri said:
Phoenix.Brexx said:
From what ive read, they intend to increase pld def to coincide with the increased difficulty of monsters and assitions to the cover effect... pos to multiple players or outside the party.

There's been nothing on the twitter or vanafest about this. Source please
Posted this earlier in thread:
http://www.zam.com/story.html?story=21769

Paladin has received a number of upgrades to enhance its role as a tank, and the developers are looking to secure that position as Paladin makes the climb to level 99. As enemies get stronger and stronger, they need to be careful about balancing the defensive power of the Paladin as well. This Job is meant to lead the party, and so will receive other Abilities to protect its members, including ways to give the Cover Ability more usage (a Paladin trademark they feel doesn't see enough action).
 Sylph.Sindri
サーバ: Sylph
user: Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-03-06 00:53:09  
Well thanks for that. WHY IS SE SO DUMB I CANT CALL PEOPLE ON MAKING ***UP IF THEYRE NOT! POST IT IN ONE PLACE!
 Siren.Talonn
By Siren.Talonn 2010-03-06 01:17:53  
Ya, twitter missed PLD BRD and something else on their live feed. ZAM picked it up i guess :|
By Socomalpha 2010-03-06 01:23:21  
Remora.Thiefninja said:
Secondly attacking with your shield would be cool but isn't that what reprisal is?...srsly do you not know your own spells?

That's like saying Shock spikes is attacking with your body...
While Reprisal is incredible it's in no way a counterattack. It's an increased shield rate and a small dmg mitigation.
 Bahamut.Shirayuki
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Shirayuki 2010-03-06 01:54:04  
maybe the new cover could be a party selectable cover, like, instead of choosing to cover one person, you cover an entire party (selectable whether or not your own party/alliance). party would have to remain behind you, not directly, but just in a sort of cone area of being behind. that might be fun, and I don't think it's asking for too much.

what might also be fun is if there were a sort of gimmick, like if we have three plds in the same party, each individual's spells/abilities have a nice little bonus, ie more hate or more cure. you could call it whatever you'd like, but let there be incentive for a buddy system.

stronger auto-self refresh too please.
By Sketchzter 2010-03-06 01:55:41  
It'd be pretty cool if they added a JA (even sweeter if it were to become a trait) that gave an Accuracy bonus based on amount of hate you have on the mob. More Accuracy = less misses or more focus on STR/Attk gear that allows you to hit more than 0 = More Atonements!

Ramuh.Tousou
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Toufu
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-03-06 02:01:59  
NEEDZ MOAR MONKEY GRIP! :O
 Siren.Talonn
By Siren.Talonn 2010-03-06 02:07:27  
Ramuh.Tousou said:
woot woot gogo neverwinter/D&D
 Ramuh.Tousou
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Toufu
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-03-06 02:22:59  
Siren.Talonn said:
Ramuh.Tousou said:
woot woot gogo neverwinter/D&D

/FFTactics line
 Cerberus.Hikuzo
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Hikuzo 2010-03-06 02:38:15  
*Voke Ability(Maybe 2/3 the hate as Provoke itself)
*Shield used as weapon as well
*More Divine Magic
*Raise II
*Flash II
*More Auto Refresh II (Trait? :O)
*Auto Regen
 Lakshmi.Wardens
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2010-03-06 02:41:59  
Remora.Ganon said:
*More Defense (A job ability set sort of like Seigan/Hasso)
*More Divine Magic
*Shell4 (lol)
*Possibly even Shell5/Protect5
*A job ability similar to chivalry but opposite. (Takes TP -> HP)
*Flash II

like the seigan/hasso idea
like the shell5/protect5
like the tp -> hp idea... hmm reminds me of DNC now that i think about it.
like the flash II idea
Cerberus.Hikuzo said:
*Voke Ability(Maybe 2/3 the hate as Provoke itself)
*Shield used as weapon as well
*More Divine Magic
*Raise II
*Flash II
*More Auto Refresh II (Trait? :O)
*Auto Regen

like the voke ability
like the shield/weapon idea
like raise II
would love auto refresh II trait
like auto regen (or a regen spell either self cast or party maybe)

I would also like to see more abilities and spells based around the shield. Both offense and defense based. such as every minute use your shield to attack for a set amount of damage... or something idk. reprisal is a good example of a defensive spell involving the shield.

Also I saw someone say that the 720-750 damage from Atonement may be too weak to hold hate at level 99. I'm personally not sure how hate will work since we'll all be doing more damage (not to the higher level monsters i suppose). but remember they are also adding new weapon skills so maybe there will be an even better one. and i'm sure atonement will still have it's place. it's consistant decent damage when you have enough hate. although...... the higher cap hp will effect Spirits Within.. food for thought