Liquidsword/Fabulous Ls Problem (Fenrir Ballista Related)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Liquidsword/Fabulous Ls Problem (Fenrir Ballista related)
Liquidsword/Fabulous Ls Problem (Fenrir Ballista related)
 Fenrir.Riousan
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Riousan
By Fenrir.Riousan 2010-03-14 18:48:37  
Was supposed to upload the video today, but instead "easy video splitter" subscription ran out on me. Anyone recomend something I can use to upload their spectating video? This video is the eye candy what you want to see. It's Elkoa/Ryolen's account unregistered in ballista scouting for the team so that they don't step out to get a surprise attack.
[+]
 Fairy.Usua
サーバ: Fairy
user: Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-03-14 22:59:26  
Fenrir.Riousan said:
Was supposed to upload the video today, but instead "easy video splitter" subscription ran out on me. Anyone recomend something I can use to upload their spectating video? This video is the eye candy what you want to see. It's Elkoa/Ryolen's account unregistered in ballista scouting for the team so that they don't step out to get a surprise attack.
No one is gonna suggest something to help you with your whiny he-*** vids.
[+]
 Fenrir.Tokyo
user: Crystainn
By Fenrir.Tokyo 2010-03-15 03:20:52  
Fenrir.Riousan said:
It's Elkoa/Ryolen's account unregistered in ballista scouting for the team so that they don't step out to get a surprise attack.

loooooooooooool
[+]
 Fenrir.Riousan
By Fenrir.Riousan 2010-03-17 06:02:24  
You're too late, captain bring down.

I've already found a resolve to uploading the video and splitting parts to it. I want to get even with you and your Ballista-Ls for camping out the communities activity in it. not only that, but you've also dodged many questions and suspicion that you are indeed cheating from a few things as weapon skill performance higher than normal for 60 cap.

You have people unregister, especially from your Ls, so that you can scout me or others. That's not fair and it is against the game play as being "disruptive" under the GM eyes.

You made your bed. and now you're going to sleep in it, and I'm going to burn you alive to expose you what you're doing in ballista.
By Fuuneko 2010-03-17 13:20:49  
Fenrir.Riousan said:
Note: If you don't care about ballista or the issues with ballista players monopolizing game play, then this thread isn't for you!

For some time now, ballista activity comes and goes. I'm not in it for FFXI ativity anymore since the only thing I enjoy doing occasionly is ballista. However, what catches my eye the most are these "little" Ls groups that form together an agreement between Jp & NA so that other players that are unrelated to friends or these "groups" can't participate in having fun earning titles, cheverons, or knocking down a player that is invincible to take down due to cure bombs or provoke spams.

The Linkshells that I am refering to are Liquidsword (AKA Fabulous) and Ganballistar (JP) from siren. I don't know what happened to Mastersofballista ls on Fenrir but they disapeared ever since they "disapeared" after these new groups.

They always come with garunteed healers on both opposite sides of the team so that outside players can never take down the main person (with those ls groups) that monopolizes the same thing over and over. These groups that attends ballista round the clock for 60 and uncaps in all zones never misses it (at least one of them are likely to cover each other atempting to fill in the matches from those linkshells) so the constant sequence never ends.

As noted in this youtube reference:

There are people that use cheats, ruin the fair play for others, and a mockery in enjoying ballista as a whole. I know for a fact they are cheating because there is a small rumor provided by Mankey of fenrir (familiar in ballista's history) they are using "boosting" tactic.

"Boosting" tactic means for someone that is a friend or from a group that can be on both opposite sides of the team but is actually helping his/hers friend making the game unfair instead of helping his/hers team. This term is similiar such as modern warefare 2.

What comes to mind is their gear. . . A mule (lv 75 blank user) that carries all spike gear, sun rings, and all AF covered with life belt doing dmg over 600-900 on his samurai/Warrior/Dark-knight job in a 60 cap fight. I'm bothered the fact that my belief and experiance with dmg base and stat weapon skill based opened my eyes that something is not what it seems.

Another thing that bothers me is that these players that call themselves "veterans" have the nerve and the auducity to assume they're professional gamers. I say this because they use extra accounts from their friends or have their Ls members or friends to spectate others that are not registered in ballista. The evidence is all there for you to see as well with the gawking "we have a hit for 1mil" comment from Tokyo of Liquidsword member.

This is not fair play. I want players and Square enix to be concerned that if RMT can be of an nuisance then so can these type of players. I want ballista to be an all fair experiance for all without people having to cheat or "boost" themselves to getting something tenaciously just so they can impress others of their numerous ammounts of achievements constantly being obtained.

I will continue to record their activity and upload their behavior in ballista of what they're doing. I have warned them from time to time that I will watching their every move taking the advantage and fun of ballista.

Please write to square enix to stop activities such as: Spectators, monopolizing, and unfair game play advantage.

Did you ever stop to think that making whiny forum posts like this one (and being HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE in general) is what makes people hate you and gang up on you?
[+]
 Fairy.Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-03-17 14:00:56  
Fenrir.Riousan said:
You're too late, captain bring down.

I've already found a resolve to uploading the video and splitting parts to it. I want to get even with you and your Ballista-Ls for camping out the communities activity in it. not only that, but you've also dodged many questions and suspicion that you are indeed cheating from a few things as weapon skill performance higher than normal for 60 cap.

You have people unregister, especially from your Ls, so that you can scout me or others. That's not fair and it is against the game play as being "disruptive" under the GM eyes.

You made your bed. and now you're going to sleep in it, and I'm going to burn you alive to expose you what you're doing in ballista.
You do realize that there is more than one person on the internet, right?
I just wanna make sure of this since you seem to lump every on on every server as either the same person or in the same link. :/
[+]
 Fenrir.Riousan
By Fenrir.Riousan 2010-03-17 15:00:46  
You do realize I don't give a damn anything related to other servers that I have been on. We're talking about ballista here related with siren and Fenrir, not end game rep, and I appreciate you not bringing that garbage up as there is enough information about that all over. I've said this before I don't give a ***about end game because I can buy my ex/rare drops and through with dedicating my time on something that been marked as being "end" of the game.

The purpose of FFXI was story line and ballista, so that's it.

Until I get my answers or a fair resolve with your group, this will continue.
 Fairy.Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-03-17 17:52:39  
Fenrir.Riousan said:
You do realize I don't give a damn anything related to other servers that I have been on. We're talking about ballista here related with siren and Fenrir, not end game rep, and I appreciate you not bringing that garbage up as there is enough information about that all over. I've said this before I don't give a ***about end game because I can buy my ex/rare drops and through with dedicating my time on something that been marked as being "end" of the game.

The purpose of FFXI was story line and ballista, so that's it.

Until I get my answers or a fair resolve with your group, this will continue.
No one mentioned end game you *** retard and as I've said before, there is more than one group on the internet, we do not all belong to liquidswords so stop referring to every one as if they do. :/
[+]
 Fenrir.Wrecked
user: WTFury
By Fenrir.Wrecked 2010-03-18 01:01:59  
I found this quote from George Carlin to be the perfect example of what to do in this situation. . .

"A man has barricaded himself
inside of his house,
however, he is not armed
and no one is paying
any attention to him."

In other words, don't feed the troll. =P
[+]
 Fenrir.Acebeast
By Fenrir.Acebeast 2010-03-21 23:27:13  
lmao! XD!
 Fenrir.Shambo
user: Shambo
By Fenrir.Shambo 2010-03-31 08:21:19  
Like omg it's acebeast!
 Fenrir.Riousan
By Fenrir.Riousan 2010-04-05 02:25:14  
Well it has been some time since I posted. I went to the source of ballista players and comfirmed that these players are not only boosting in Ballista but also using a hack system called "ffxi melon". This bot is very stealth compared to the oldies that are convicted of cheating but this takes the cake.

The majority of this ls group paid 50mil for this hack. The source was provided to me by ballista player Hakudoshi (AKA Shorty from Odin) who is very familiar in the past that knows a few NA/JP players convicted cheating in ballista to be better than others or dominating it as group.

What disgusts me that most is that this hack is set at a limit (for example, Lv 60 caps) that can break damages over 900-1k dmg which explains the lack of Brds or even Cors in pt provided on the oposite sides of the team.

Fenrir.Wynnia
user: Wynnia
By Fenrir.Wynnia 2010-04-08 16:21:25  
Explain something to me. You're sick of all of the "cheaters" in ballista on Fenrir, yet you stick around to keep tabs on them? WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?! It's been fairly established that very few people seem to give a flying *** about ballista. On top of that, you've already established yourself as a flagrant liar. Why should anyone listen and/or care about anything you say?

Call some GMs and cry to them. Seemingly no one on these forums (or any other forums related to this game for that matter) are going to care about any of your complaints. Save our time and effort of ignoring your posts or replying to flame you by just not posting.
[+]
 Fenrir.Riousan
By Fenrir.Riousan 2010-04-10 04:24:09  
Ballista is always and interesting interaction that's considered to be end game. I keep "tabs" on them because they can't answer simple mechanics of their game play or tactics even.

(Lv 60 cap)<me> "How are you conducting 900-1000dmg against my rdm/war /w defender"?

<Tokyo> Answer from their idiot members: "Because you fail."

He's using sam/war. Great, he can berserk and do 900-1000dmg against my buffed, geared, and high def food (seafood tacos) and yet miraculously he breaks the barrier of solo'ing as a rdm in ballista. Come on man. Seriously, come on.

There is only one accusation that fits this problem and they use a bot/hack ffxi melon.

user: Loltron
By Fenrir.Gimmeurselables 2010-04-10 16:36:51  
Ima have to agree with Rio about that dmg not supposed to be happening lol.
 Fenrir.Vishious
user: Vishious
By Fenrir.Vishious 2010-04-14 10:44:26  
NIG just quit, I own you.
[+]
 Fenrir.Skarwind
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-04-14 15:37:29  
Fenrir.Riousan said:
Ballista is always and interesting interaction that's considered to be end game. I keep "tabs" on them because they can't answer simple mechanics of their game play or tactics even.

(Lv 60 cap)<me> "How are you conducting 900-1000dmg against my rdm/war /w defender"?

<Tokyo> Answer from their idiot members: "Because you fail."

He's using sam/war. Great, he can berserk and do 900-1000dmg against my buffed, geared, and high def food (seafood tacos) and yet miraculously he breaks the barrier of solo'ing as a rdm in ballista. Come on man. Seriously, come on.

There is only one accusation that fits this problem and they use a bot/hack ffxi melon.

Defense is a broken stat, also defender sucks.
Assuming SAM WS he's using any of the Big 3 they have an attack bonus where attack is capped on anything weak(you.) Meat and berserk will easily negate your defense strategy. Also take double attack into account. Also Stoneskin might have been broken previously before the WS. Also take into account the TP mods on the big 3 Weaponskills.

Nobody in their right mind would pay money for a dead event like ballista.. Theres nothing to gain from it.
 Fenrir.Riousan
By Fenrir.Riousan 2010-04-22 16:35:23  
Fenrir.Gimmeurselables said:
Ima have to agree with Rio about that dmg not supposed to be happening lol.

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=9621&page=2#535719

More to come.
 Fenrir.Riousan
By Fenrir.Riousan 2010-04-28 17:38:16  
Second video. Subject (Spectating):

Fenrir.Gullveig
By Fenrir.Gullveig 2010-04-30 22:14:47  
i lol'd so hard at this post xD liquidswords doesn't cheat, i've been in the shell before, we are just as much competition against each other as we are against opposing threats...

600-900 is very possible in 60 cap, look at peoples gear, there's particular set ups that make that boost of dmg happen.

I've seen 1k+ several times in 60 cap, it's not unusual if you know what you're doing.

From experience of being in that shell I can say i got gang raped more than i gang raped other people, that's the whole strategy of ballista is team work to gang rape the right person and move down the list.. cmon xD get up to date here guys.
[+]
 Fenrir.Riousan
By Fenrir.Riousan 2010-05-11 21:09:54  
Prove it. Show me gear on how 1k+ dmg is performed without the help of BRD or COR in 60 cap.
 Fenrir.Riousan
By Fenrir.Riousan 2010-05-21 02:38:10  
They still haven't provided screens shots of their 60 cap gear making that insane 1k + damage. I really would love to have them back up their claim of their veteran skill, so I can at least make a formal apology and back off.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-05-21 17:28:57  
Fenrir.Riousan said:
They still haven't provided screens shots of their 60 cap gear making that insane 1k damage. I really would love to have them back up their claim of their veteran skill, so I can at least make a formal apology and back off.

Maybe they just don't care?
The man is onto them! You were right all along!
/tinfoil hat
[+]
 Fenrir.Riousan
By Fenrir.Riousan 2010-06-11 15:22:03  
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Fenrir.Riousan said:
They still haven't provided screens shots of their 60 cap gear making that insane 1k damage. I really would love to have them back up their claim of their veteran skill, so I can at least make a formal apology and back off.

/tinfoil hat

Buddy, you're still on FFXI cheating/hacking ballista. I finished it and left it for a good long time. There is nothing left in this spiral unfinished game. Square is trying to have players be entrapped in their efforts to keep you in the game addicted.

Out of all the bull ***you put me and others in monopolizing ballista, you've still given no screen shots or details prior to the game mechanism doing the following:

*60 cap creating over 1k damage
*Constant weapon skill from behind enemy while running
*Provoke disabling commands (when enemy is facing the provoker entire time)
*Constant title camping cheverons or boosting others
* Glitches. (You used a ballista glitch to warp people using retrace on me with Ryolen as blm in 60 cap) in alliance, which I had not known this glitch was found during ballista since it is only used in party and not in alliance normally.

Oh and why is your Ls still doing end game when they have all what they need both new and old members? It's clear you're RMT farming. You're a professional liar and a sell out to FF series.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-06-11 17:41:06  
Fenrir.Riousan said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Fenrir.Riousan said:

/tinfoil hat

Buddy, you're still on FFXI cheating/hacking ballista. I finished it and left it for a good long time. There is nothing left in this spiral unfinished game. Square is trying to have players be entrapped in their efforts to keep you in the game addicted.

Out of all the bull ***you put me and others in monopolizing ballista, you've still given no screen shots or details prior to the game mechanism doing the following:

* Glitches. (You used a ballista glitch to warp people using retrace on me with Ryolen as blm in 60 cap) in alliance, which I had not known this glitch was found during ballista since it is only used in party and not in alliance normally.

Oh and why is your Ls still doing end game when they have all what they need both new and old members? It's clear you're RMT farming. You're a professional liar and a sell out to FF series.

Um.. first of all I won't touch Ballista with a 25 foot pole. *** that ***, nor am I or ever been with Liquidswords. Also if you even knew I've barely been on FFXI at all these past days, I've been doing some good ol' fashioned P.T. (Physical training you numb nuts, not exping ) Also you got the wrong guy once again I personally think ballista is an outdated broken system. If I want PVP I'll do FPS or how about a real sparring session?

Man Id love to have more time in game but honestly the only purpose it serves me is to *** around on off days or chat.

Fenrir.Eneas
user: Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2010-06-16 20:24:03  
is he Feiwong?
[+]
 Fenrir.Luarania
user: Whknight
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-06-18 10:58:09  
Fenrir.Eneas said:
is he Feiwong?
Yes, he is lolfeiwong.
[+]
 Fenrir.Akuma
user: nasamoo
By Fenrir.Akuma 2010-06-18 17:45:17  
that he is lol
[+]
 Fenrir.Riousan
By Fenrir.Riousan 2010-06-24 15:55:28  
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Fenrir.Riousan said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Fenrir.Riousan said:

/tinfoil hat

Um.. first of all I won't touch Ballista with a 25 foot pole. *** that ***, nor am I or ever been with Liquidswords. Also if you even knew I've barely been on FFXI at all these past days, I've been doing some good ol' fashioned P.T. (Physical training you numb nuts, not exping ) Also you got the wrong guy once again I personally think ballista is an outdated broken system. If I want PVP I'll do FPS or how about a real sparring session?

Man Id love to have more time in game but honestly the only purpose it serves me is to *** around on off days or chat.

Don't defend people that cannot even vouch for their own "skill". You're the type of man *** than defends anyone for a pussy/*** (or other). If you're not in their Ls, then don't defend them. Don't like people hearing me shout? Put on the damn blacklist feature or shut the damn filter shouts out otherwise you will be categorized as a god damn newbie.

Post pictures and prove me wrong. Prove my accusations of their Ls not hacking ballista damages/glitches in 60 cap. If you can't or THEIR Ls can't even post this, then step the *** down and put your penis envy in your pocket. I'm so god damn glad I don't play FFXI anymore to have to deal with high anarchy conservative players such as yourself that cannot even explain something so simple of the game.

You hack.
You RMT on EGS.
You recruit people to complete their end game material to be sold on rmt websites.