フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Asura >>> Dynamis Scheduling
Asura >>> Dynamis Scheduling
First Page 2
 Asura.Clairxi
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: elisexi
By Asura.Clairxi 2010-03-21 15:18:39  
With the new merge about to happen wanted to put this out there that Asura does use a Dynamis Scheduling Site.

Linkshell Leaders/Scheduling Officers are able to sign up and post their Time & zones they are doing. This makes them reliable for posting their own schedule for other Linkshell leaders to see and to help not having to fight over zones.

Yes Asura still have people shout in Whitegate, but they do check this site before shouting.

Here is the link for the Scheduling site ^^ Thank you!

http://ffxi-dynamis.de/
[+]
 Asura.Ezekial
user: Ezekial
By Asura.Ezekial 2010-03-21 17:33:52  
Don't be HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE you know this won't work at all.
[+]
 Asura.Masekase
user: masekase
By Asura.Masekase 2010-03-21 20:20:57  
The problem is there is that many dynamis schedules floating around.

I really cant see how this works.Most dynamis shells i have been in one time or another get the zones stolen.

[+]
 Asura.Clairxi
By Asura.Clairxi 2010-03-21 21:57:03  
The main site used before was the Fellowship site, whihc actually closed down and transfered to this on for the main reason that you don't have to rely on the site host to post your schedule. A couple linkshells have joined the site and works pretty well.

Also the calendar is easy to ready and much easier to find out who you need to talk to and know which shell runs on what times.
[+]
 Asura.Shamaya
user: Shamaya
By Asura.Shamaya 2010-03-22 04:08:33  
I don't do dynamis atm, but probably the best thing to do is talk 1 on 1 with each and every other dynamis leader. Doing that, I'd bet you could get it to work to a satisfactory level.
[+]
 Sylph.Sindri
サーバ: Sylph
user: Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-03-22 04:14:04  
This won't work, youll figure out soon enough who you share a time slot with. The only reason this may have worked is because the servers were so small, with so many new faces no way it's going to be sustainable.
[+]
 Asura.Shamaya
user: Shamaya
By Asura.Shamaya 2010-03-22 07:19:11  
It's impossible if you don't have balls or social skills, probably.
[+]
 Asura.Clairxi
By Asura.Clairxi 2010-03-22 14:01:16  
I lead a dynamis ls and i don't even know every dynamis linkshell out there. I use to look off Fellowship site to figure out which shells ran at what time, but you know probably didn't have most of the shells either.

This site schedules out a couple months in advanced so its not like your going OH ***i didn't realize someone had it taken. You can see its before you even schedule it. Yes people are lazy i know a linkshell leader that doesn't schedule at all, but they look at the site because they know who to not conflict with.

Most linkshell leaders don't like to deal with scheduling problems, so blame SE for not making dynamis able to have multiple linkshells in at once. I manly put this up so people could see that yes we do TRY to schedule. So if pandy people come over they could tell the times we run out trying to stop the conflict.
 Asura.Poupee
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-03-22 14:02:31  
the dyna ls i am with is on here! :O
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-03-22 14:06:59  
My shell is on there! And we did just fine before the merge, hope its still fine afterwards -.-
 Pandemonium.Zexa
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Zexa
By Pandemonium.Zexa 2010-03-23 23:28:21  
Is this the only site Asurans use? Is there some compiled list anywhere with linkshells, run times, and leaders anywhere that some of the leaders from Pandy can get in contact with? Just this Tuesday, at around 6PM PST, only 2 zones weren't taken. I checked the site and only one ls is registered. I tried sending tells to random party leaders asking for ls info but people must have been busy, because I got few replies.
 Asura.Ineyeri
user: reganmex
By Asura.Ineyeri 2010-03-25 01:40:41  
Sadly we had an issue with a linkshell that came from Pandy: EpicStallion. They just literally were hiding in the upper level of Tav and when we were about to enter they just ran towards the Hieroglyphics to trade glass before us. When I contacted one of their sackholders and told them about the conflict of schedule, this person just refuse to talk about it.
 Asura.Clairxi
By Asura.Clairxi 2010-03-25 01:50:09  
The last site was fellowshipls.com, they shut their site down and told the other linkshells that use to post there to join this site. If there are other dynamis scheduling sites for asura no one has mentioned it to any of the linkshell leaders on this site

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Pandemonium.Abrianna
user: Abrianna
By Pandemonium.Abrianna 2010-03-25 02:40:45  
Unfortunately, there is definately some problems with what this merge has done. Schedules, wont work. Because too many linkshells are going at the same time.

For this instance,

I do not like stealing zones. It's quite unethical and you never feel right afterwards because you know that the people gathering before you will hate. Personally, as someone who doesn't like to make people upset, it's either you refuse to go inside or you deal with it. Honestly, with this merge, there is nothing you can do. Tav was the last zone open, the LAST out of every zone. We checked it and saw only 6-9 people outside, so we knew you were gathering but we didn't know when or how soon you'd enter. I understand that it created bad blood, and we definately went about it the wrong way. However SE has created this problem, we can't exactly be nice because SOMEONE has to get in.

You guys definately had your fun MPKing us though. Which, in all honestly, is just as bad. You make it sound like we're completely bad but what are we essentialy supposed to do?

I'm not a leader by no means, we were told not to communicate you because we didn't want to cause more trouble the way it was. I can't say for the leaders, since i'm not one of them. However, I feel like we shouldn't necessarily have any bad blood as a Linkshell. We're completely respectable and kind and would rather not upset the Asurians, but if you have better ideas to what we could do, by all means let our leaders know. However, I'm not a leader. I can't say if it'll work for them or anything, but personally I think it's unfair to already put bad blood to our name when one of your members purposely entered into the Tav zone when one of our members accidently traded one of your LS members an hourglass and your member entered, and completely ruined our experience by MPKing our linkshell twice. We had to drop our hourglasses knowing there was no use. Once we exitted, you guys sat there and laughed. Praised the person that did it, and laughed again.

Alright, I'm done with my speech. I'm sorry once again for the bad experience, but I'm only as sorry as you are for allowing your member to come in and ruin ours.
[+]
 Asura.Poupee
By Asura.Poupee 2010-03-25 02:49:26  
Its going to happen with 500 linkshells on asura So just move on and enjoy your night off? lol

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Poupee
By Asura.Poupee 2010-03-25 03:02:00  
Asura.Shinbi said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Its going to happen with 500 linkshells on asura So just move on and enjoy your night off? lol

Agreed, but doesn't excuse the fact that this person is trying to soil a LS's name lol.
True true
 Pandemonium.Zexa
user: Zexa
By Pandemonium.Zexa 2010-03-25 09:32:08  
Well, the dynamis shell I ran with communicated with the leaders of the other shells that ran at that time for scheduling. It worked great, except for the occassional rogue groups jacking a zone hear and there. Does anyone know who I can contact, to get in touch with a shell that has any runs on Tuesdays 6PST ish or Fridays nights about the same time? (Or a few hours prior)

My list is too small. So far I have:
SpiritsOfDynamis - Theblondwarrior Tue/Fri ice/cop
WingsofDynamis - Ryoiono Tues/Sat
Harperls Wed/Fri

If any of you guys can help me add to this list, I would greatly appreciate it!
Thanks in advance;
Bbq
 Asura.Ineyeri
user: reganmex
By Asura.Ineyeri 2010-03-25 09:55:39  

If your leaders had the will to communicate in the beginning none of that would had happened and we would not be having this thread at all. But what's done its done and we will still be running Tav on Wednesdays same time, so I guess its up to your leaders if they wanna try to work something up with the rest of the LS or continue to buttheads. My group is not the only one running on Wed and at the same time as yours.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-03-25 09:57:21  
Pandemonium.Zexa said:
Well, the dynamis shell I ran with communicated with the leaders of the other shells that ran at that time for scheduling. It worked great, except for the occassional rogue groups jacking a zone hear and there. Does anyone know who I can contact, to get in touch with a shell that has any runs on Tuesdays 6PST ish or Fridays nights about the same time? (Or a few hours prior)

Harperls Wed/Fri

Thanks in advance;
Bbq
Friday nights at 8:00 EST Mementomori runs Dynamis. Contact Unicornessence, she's an officer.
 Asura.Chaparrita
user: Dish
By Asura.Chaparrita 2010-03-25 10:23:18  
BlueEclipse runs Wed & Sat at 8 pm east.
 Asura.Alithiel
user: Alithiel
By Asura.Alithiel 2010-03-25 10:31:34  
Pandemonium.Zexa said:

Harperls Wed/Fri

Thanks in advance;
Bbq

At the moment my ls LegacyLS is trying to register on the site the OP stated. But for now:
LegacyLS - Alithiel or Bonedady Fri gather time: 8:30 EST
Our site is http://www.legacydynamis.net/
 Asura.Poupee
By Asura.Poupee 2010-03-25 10:33:20  
Pandemonium.Zexa said:

Harperls Wed/Fri

Thanks in advance;
Bbq
Harpers/Immortality(our dyna shell) is Monday/friday :) 7cst 6cst(gathertogether)
 Fairy.Vegetto
サーバ: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-03-25 10:39:30  
You take Poupee's timeslot and I'm coming over to your place of residence and kicking your *** personally
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-03-25 10:44:24  
Fairy.Vegetto said:
You take Poupee's timeslot and I'm coming over to your place of residence and kicking your *** personally
:O No wai. You'd walk in the door and I'd hand you a beer, then all would be cool. Right?
 Asura.Tygon
user: Veldar
By Asura.Tygon 2010-03-25 10:48:54  
Expected more drama... iamadissapointed
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2010-03-25 10:49:00  
Pandemonium.Abrianna said:
I can't say if it'll work for them or anything, but personally I think it's unfair to already put bad blood to our name when one of your members purposely entered into the Tav zone when one of our members accidently traded one of your LS members an hourglass and your member entered,

personally I think it's unfair to already put bad blood to our name when one of your members purposely entered into the Tav zone when one of our members accidently traded one of your LS members an hourglass and your member entered,

when one of our members accidently traded one of your LS members an hourglass
If you're gonna semi-jack a Dyna zone...and don't have responsible enough party leads to know who is actually in your LS, regardless of new names, you kind of deserve that as a lesson for next time.

That being said, this'll die down in a little while like everything else. New, weaker shells will die out or merge with others leading to less congestion and leaders will have had time to talk like civilized players (well...the ones that aren't OMGWTFIRBETTERWIFMAHPIXELZ) instead of trying to assert dominance as a server thing. It probably won't be through the site, but most major shells will come to an agreement given the right times and words. But don't ever count on all shells playing happyhappyjoyjoy.
First Page 2