Signs Of Too Much FFXI(ing?)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Signs of too much FFXI(ing?)
Signs of too much FFXI(ing?)
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 40 41 42
 Asura.Yotevol
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-01-29 14:44:52  
Jennii said:
Or another example would be if I ordered pizza or something, and someone asks me to do something, I'd say something like "Sorry, I'm busy camping the pizza guy. His window's almost up." I swear I think my family hates me. x3

Yes, I've camped the pizza guy too.

NM: PizzaGuy
Mob: Hume
Weak to: Piercing and Fire
Strong: Blunt and Stone
HP: ~1,000
MP: 0
Mug: Yes, for ~50 gil
Steal: Pizza
Notable Drops: Pizza (100%), 2-liter(20%), Buffalo Wings (10%), Bread Sticks (15%)

~Yotevol
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-01-29 15:36:51  
Jennii said:
Or like when I have to make relections in my math class such as "How can YOU use linear equations in your daily life?" This is what I wrote:
"Amount of gil that can be made while camping the Devil Manta:"
My teacher thinks I'm pretty odd.

ROFL, YES!!! You should show your math teacher how we calculate STR modifiers and magic damage resistance and stuff like that. It's pretty in-depth, it's not just simple math--You'd probably need high school calculus at the very least to create those types of calculations.
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-02-03 22:13:01  
BUMP!!! Too good of a thread to let fall to the 2nd page of the General Chat forum XD
 Titan.Prefalin
サーバ: Titan
user: Prefalin
By Titan.Prefalin 2009-02-03 22:19:29  
Whenever you walk up to a panda bear and ask it to show your mog safe and start poking it.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Titan.Prefalin
サーバ: Titan
user: Prefalin
By Titan.Prefalin 2009-02-03 22:24:30  
When you make food and stop to ask someone how long the effect lasts for.
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-02-03 22:31:09  
Bartimaeus said:
When you hold two items of any type in either hand, and think you're "Dual Wielding".

ROFL, I mentioned this somewhere near the beginning--but I'm a drummer, and often pretend I'm Dual Wielding katana with my drumsticks very often. XD
 Shiva.Artemicion
サーバ: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-02-03 22:41:58
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Wondering if your supermarket has Saurta Oranges and Thundermelons in produce or Love Chocolate on sale.
 Carbuncle.Sterling
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2009-02-03 23:10:51  
I was supposed to sell my old school books but I put it off because I figured I could just "NPC them".
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-02-03 23:24:09  
Does fantasizing about being able to Hide and Flee in the real world count? ^^
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-02-03 23:34:43  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Does fantasizing about being able to Hide and Flee in the real world count? ^^

Yes!! I actually pulled a "sneak/invis" the other night!! XD I wasn't allowed to play past 12AM the other night, but my lsmates wanted to do ZM4.... I stayed, but then I heard mom get up from the bed (/panic--MOM AGGRO!!! O_O;; Imagine the "gobbie growl" when you first aggro), and I instantly turned off the lamp (should have done that long ago >_<) and covered the computer lights with my hands, and stayed QUIET.

She got up, went to the bathroom, went back to bed. I stayed like that for a good, oh, 5-7 minutes. @_@ Talk about close call, though.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-02-03 23:44:21  
Anye said:
/panic--MOM AGGRO!!! O_O;; Imagine the "gobbie growl" when you first aggro

I know exactly what you mean, I somehow manage to aggro my mother from 2000 miles away sometimes ^^

Then my stepfather links and it always ends up being a full wipe lol
 Fairy.Filielle
user: Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-02-04 00:54:43  
I dream i'm in a mix of reality & ffxi. a LOT. Running down Lower Jeuno IRL at night with their london-looking streetlights, repeating to myself in the dream, "Damn, Noct Gear looks awesome, i'm so going to wear it tomorrow"

spent a good 15 minutes tearing apart my closet when I woke up, looking for my Noct Gear

& other dreams where I:

Bought Corsair AF in Port Jeuno during the early days of TOAU
Saw Aht Urghan in the Past

also, I based things such as english reports & art projects topic'd on Final Fantasy XI stuff...

My old english/art teacher gave me a canvas almost larger than me, to draw & paint w/e I wanted on it for extra credit. I ended up doing pre-sketches with my laptop at school from the model viewer of my character in the different artifacts, wedding gear, angel wings, et cetera & used that as more of an excuse to draw ffxi stuff & comics.
 Garuda.Xaphen
サーバ: Garuda
user: Xaphen
By Garuda.Xaphen 2009-02-07 17:28:39  
I dunno if this is a sign of too much FFXI or just a sign that I've finally gone spiraling into insanity, but last night, I had a FFXI dream... But it wasn't JUST FFXI, oh no. Boys and girls, this dream crossed XI with the old shooting game, Contra. -_-

In the dream, my FFXI character somehow recruited the 2 main characters from Contra to help him farm tigers in Batallia Downs. Kinda fitting, since before I finally fell asleep, I'd spent a good 3 or 4 hours farming tiger fangs for my Austere Robe.

You don't know the meaning of awesome until you've seen the Player One character from Contra one-shot a tiger with a Spread Gun. ^^
サーバ: Remora
By Remora.Squirellofchaos 2009-02-12 02:06:23  
Bump, and when you type out /fish instead of /shutdown (just did that, curse you Lu Shang's Fishing Rod).

I've also accidently typed /fish in instant messengers while trying to have a convo with a friend and fishing, it always get's the 0.o are you alright look.

I also do the tabbing and escaping in instant messengers.
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-02-16 14:44:25  
lol! Bump again!

I'm in an organic chem class, and OMG--when they talked about using tetrahydrofuran (THF) as a solvent, I'm like, "THIEF? SOLVENT? WHAT?"

Also, during a certain type of reaction (SN2), a compound (nucleophile) attacks the substrate from the back, and I'm always thinking Sneak Attack....
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-16 14:53:19  
lol i still do the escape and tab key for messengers too sometimes.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo
By Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo 2009-02-16 15:09:26  
***Before reading*** Warning the following comment has very strong truths about ffxi addicts, if you are easily offended, it is best to stop reading now*** (keep in mind all of these apply to my friends and me xD)
All these comments prove that it is too many signs of FFXI(ing), using ffxi terms and auto translating comments in real life, checking ffxiah.com at least 5 times every hour, at work or school, playing with your friends in the same room and still using tells, asking your friends to party using text messages, judging people by comparing them with ffxi races...and more...Calling your friends by their characters name...
 Shiva.Artemicion
サーバ: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-02-16 15:26:09
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Twinbladehaseo said:
***Before reading*** Warning the following comment has very strong truths about ffxi addicts, if you are easily offended, it is best to stop reading now*** (keep in mind all of these apply to my friends and me xD)
All these comments prove that it is too many signs of FFXI(ing), using ffxi terms and auto translating comments in real life, checking ffxiah.com at least 5 times every hour, at work or school, playing with your friends in the same room and still using tells, asking your friends to party using text messages, judging people by comparing them with ffxi races...and more...Calling your friends by their characters name...

Tell us something we don't know.
[+]
 Caitsith.Neonracer
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-02-16 15:29:23  
I think I posted very early in this Thread.. but as i was going to get coffee at one of our closet stores, I noticed I saw a street name called " Humewood Drive"

In light of this, I did have a small chuckle...
=D
 Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo
By Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo 2009-02-16 15:30:45  
Bartimaeus-When you hold two items of any type in either hand, and think you're "Dual Wielding". LOL XD
 Carbuncle.Silverhawke
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Silverhawke 2009-02-16 15:32:42  
When you are sitting in a restaurant, and suddenly get up, hold up your fork, and start running around the place yelling: "IMA DRAGOON! IMA DRAGOON!"
 Caitsith.Neonracer
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-02-16 15:33:39  
Twinbladehaseo said:
When you hold two items of any type in either hand, and think you're "Dual Wielding". LOL XD

Yes, but you must be subbed nin for it to work
 Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo
By Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo 2009-02-16 15:36:17  
when you believe your dad is IMPOSSIBLE TO GAUGE
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-02-16 15:47:38  
Silverhawke said:
When you are sitting in a restaurant, and suddenly get up, hold up your fork, and start running around the place yelling: "IMA DRAGOON! IMA DRAGOON!"

lol. Don't forget to use Super Jump to drop aggro when they come after you.
Twinbladehaseo said:

He is >_> Dad aggro {Run Away!}
Worst I've done is esc'ing out of aim and sometimes thinking of a friend by their character name.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-02-16 15:48:04  
Twinbladehaseo said:

***, my dad's only Tough...my mother, on the other hand, she's definitely Impossible to Gauge. Coupled with True Sight and Hearing, and an aggro range the spreads thousands of miles, she's one mean mother ^^
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-16 15:51:05  
lol my parents are easy prey, im more of the impossible to gauge in the family lol My sister she is one of those easy prey that can kick your *** anyways, like the ones in the past lol
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-02-16 16:00:41  
Alyria said:
lol my parents are easy prey, im more of the impossible to gauge in the family lol My sister she is one of those easy prey that can kick your *** anyways, like the ones in the past lol

Lol my bro is like the exact opposite, he check's as VT, ex marine covered in tats, but then you catch him tearing up over the Christian the Lion video.

He played it off well, though ^^
 Kujata.Musaku
サーバ: Kujata
user: Shiku
By Kujata.Musaku 2009-02-17 17:48:31  
I'm surprised nobody's mentioned ending a word in "taru." I always say good nightaru. I definitely get weird looks for that.

And of course the various acronyms and calling a kabob a Meat Mithkabob.
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 40 41 42