Signs Of Too Much FFXI(ing?)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Signs of too much FFXI(ing?)
Signs of too much FFXI(ing?)
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 40 41 42
 Asura.Wtbfood
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: wtbfood
By Asura.Wtbfood 2009-04-24 08:07:35  
Havster said:
My personal experiences I set up a large LS meet up in london and everyone called everyone by their game names, it just happened...... you know these people for 2-3 years as Moonie for example then your expencted to suddenly call them something else.

After the drinks flowed everyone gave up and stuck with the game names.

A friends experience which had me in tears.

He was having a dream about a girl he knew and things were getting a bit frisky but in his dream she didnt want to do the nasty where they were so she suggested going up a country road, he calmly explained to her that there are Goblins up there which she will get agro from and since she hadnt set her HP close by she would end up back home.

He said he could actually see Goblins up this quiet country alley, he woke up ashamed.

Priceless.

Why didn't he just Invis her?
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-04-24 08:11:38  
Wtbfood said:
Havster said:
My personal experiences I set up a large LS meet up in london and everyone called everyone by their game names, it just happened...... you know these people for 2-3 years as Moonie for example then your expencted to suddenly call them something else.

He was having a dream about a girl he knew and things were getting a bit frisky but in his dream she didnt want to do the nasty where they were so she suggested going up a country road, he calmly explained to her that there are Goblins up there which she will get agro from and since she hadnt set her HP close by she would end up back home.

He said he could actually see Goblins up this quiet country alley, he woke up ashamed.

Priceless.

Or dream up an SUV and drill her in it.
 Asura.Wtbfood
By Asura.Wtbfood 2009-04-24 08:13:07  
Kungfuhustle said:
Wtbfood said:
Havster said:

Priceless.

A chocobo would be more appropriate.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-04-24 08:14:05  
Wtbfood said:
Kungfuhustle said:
Wtbfood said:
Havster said:

Priceless.

Have you tried *** a girl on a Chocobo? Those things don't stand still worth a ***.
 Asura.Wtbfood
By Asura.Wtbfood 2009-04-24 08:15:48  
Kungfuhustle said:
Wtbfood said:
Kungfuhustle said:
Wtbfood said:
Havster said:

Priceless.

Have you tried *** a girl on a Chocobo? Those things don't stand still worth a ***.

You could get it involved I guess.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-04-24 08:17:05  
Wtbfood said:
Kungfuhustle said:
Wtbfood said:
Kungfuhustle said:
Wtbfood said:
Havster said:

Priceless.

A three-way with a hot girl and a giant chicken? That's more disturbing than Brittney's meltdown o.o
 Asura.Wtbfood
By Asura.Wtbfood 2009-04-24 08:20:20  
Kungfuhustle said:
Wtbfood said:
Kungfuhustle said:
Wtbfood said:
Kungfuhustle said:
Wtbfood said:
Havster said:

Priceless.

A three-way with a hot girl and a giant chicken? That's more disturbing than Brittney's meltdown o.o

I call rule 34.
 Sylph.Dubberrucky
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Dubberrucky 2009-04-24 11:57:59  
This just looked like to much fun I had to make a list too
1. I have and still do often refer to my cats playing as agroing, linking, or pulling a train.
2. threaten the cats that the NM (my boyfriend) is not gonna be happy when he pops.
3. I use cutesyfied words to sweet talk my man like /em is charmed and /em casts minega IV on you and in return he actualy states his damage and sound effect or gives me a pet command.
4. I actually met my man thru FFXI
5. asked how much gil the total was when ordering pizza.
6. called out my mans game name instead of real one and he didnt even miss a beat.
7. people that I have known for years now are in my phone by thier game names
8. at the grocery store I find myself thinking what crystal do i need to make a something, can I HQ it, and what stats will it give me.
9. do game reserch and reply to forums at work instead of actually working.

lol maybe I need a good break and a theropist.
 Odin.Dryzt
サーバ: Odin
user: Dryzt
By Odin.Dryzt 2009-04-24 12:00:40  
User submitted image
[+]
 Asura.Pyress
user: pyress
By Asura.Pyress 2009-04-25 02:08:13  
(hmmm.) could we add joining ffxiah forums? 'Cause if so; I'm guilty... DX
 Midgardsormr.Tousou
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user:
By Midgardsormr.Tousou 2009-04-25 07:02:43
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Eternaltriumph said:
Xayla said:
When you name one of your children after your character, which is even worse because the character was named after ANOTHER video game character (uber nerds.)

My son is named after his dad's character which was named after a DarkStalkers character..........

And, I'm seriously considering Xayla for a girl if/when we have another girl.

Does that apply to all video games? D: I would name my daughter Luna (ha. If I wanted kids. Demonic little creatures) because Lunar was so awesome. n_n

On this subject, if I ever have a daughter she's gonna be named Lucca >.>

Just off the top of my head, I find myself constantly "Casting" Utsusemi on myself. Get out of the car, cast Ni, find my keys and go inside. Stand up after sitting around for a while, cast Ni, grab a drink.

Saddest part, it used to be the Mithra Black Magic cast from when I was doing BLM. (Take that Vista! Water III!)
 Diabolos.Cassi
サーバ: Diabolos
user:
By Diabolos.Cassi 2009-04-25 08:03:47
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

One day I tried manually putting wireframe on so I could see past a building, then I was like, "hang on a second..."

edit, then having dreams of LS, FF friends, HNMs and crap, getting drops, etc
and saying TY, NP, WB, AFK/BRB (on the phone)
 Fairy.Shirahime
サーバ: Fairy
user: Chobit
By Fairy.Shirahime 2009-04-27 03:37:56  
Few days ago I was at University with my friends during lunch time. Speaking about politic and stuff I've been telling for more than 1 hour Tavnazia instead of Tanzania.
 Unicorn.Excesspain
サーバ: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-04-27 12:00:36  
Website said:
320GB SATA hard drive (5400 rpm)
Offers plenty of storage capacity.

Read as sneak attack/trick attack.
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-04-27 12:02:53  
Tousou said:
Eternaltriumph said:
Xayla said:
When you name one of your children after your character, which is even worse because the character was named after ANOTHER video game character (uber nerds.)

My son is named after his dad's character which was named after a DarkStalkers character..........

And, I'm seriously considering Xayla for a girl if/when we have another girl.

Does that apply to all video games? D: I would name my daughter Luna (ha. If I wanted kids. Demonic little creatures) because Lunar was so awesome. n_n

On this subject, if I ever have a daughter she's gonna be named Lucca >.>

Ooohhh I love that name... It's my sisters dogs name <.<
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-27 12:02:59  
Excesspain said:
Website said:
320GB SATA hard drive (5400 rpm)
Offers plenty of storage capacity.

Read as sneak attack/trick attack.

LOL I do that ^^
 Ramuh.Lilsanchez
サーバ: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Lilsanchez 2009-04-27 12:13:59  
You know you play too much FFXI when you call your mom Genbu cause you think she is fat and ugly.
 Hades.Spoon
サーバ: Hades
user: Spoon
By Hades.Spoon 2009-04-27 12:16:10  
1. I took an undergraduate Linguistics class in which we had to analyze conversations. My final project was an analysis of in-game conversation via chat, in the context of the Under Observation BC. Yeah, got an A.

2. I game instead of working at work, or hang out on this forum >< students have come in while camping NMs before...

3. I wanted a DEX+1 engraving for my wedding ring

4. My daughter (2 yrs) will be dressed as a taru in whm AF for halloween ^^

Edit: the SATA thing, actually, I think this with every abbreviation I see. Nine Inch Nails is now Ninja to me >.>
 Asura.Celene
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-04-27 12:18:21  
When you dream of yourself truly as your FFXI character and you go on neat adventures.
 Fairy.Bruser
user: gorteg3
By Fairy.Bruser 2009-04-27 13:04:22  
I thought of this forum when this happened to me over the weekend.

I got a text message from my brother, read it, and put my phone away.
My friend asked, who was that?
I said, "O, my brother sent me a /tell. He wanted...."
I stopped myself and started laughing while my friend looked at me strangely.
 Hades.Jacinda
user: Jacinda
By Hades.Jacinda 2009-04-27 13:23:51  
Bruser said:
I thought of this forum when this happened to me over the weekend.

I got a text message from my brother, read it, and put my phone away.
My friend asked, who was that?
I said, "O, my brother sent me a /tell. He wanted...."
I stopped myself and started laughing while my friend looked at me strangely.

Haha, I consider all text messages on my phone to be /tells too. >.>
 Kujata.Infinian
サーバ: Kujata
user: Infinian
By Kujata.Infinian 2009-04-27 13:26:06  
my friend and i were thinking of making a vid of real life FFXI and taking a cup of ice tea and crouching on our knees to drop the ice in... and annouce our crafting lvl had gone up by .1 but we never did... lol
 Titan.Valahera
サーバ: Titan
user: valahera
By Titan.Valahera 2009-04-30 08:53:35  
Basilo said:
Probably too much ffxi but i swear i just saw a yagudo in Kanye West Love Lockdown video @ 2:40 :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiRX6Gk5ym8

lmao.
 Cerberus.Savannah
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-04-30 08:59:48  
Dryzt said:
User submitted image

That is by far...one of the funniest things i have seen hahahaha my son keeps asking me whats so funny lmao
[+]
 Fairy.Bruser
user: gorteg3
By Fairy.Bruser 2009-04-30 09:02:46  
LOL started cracking up at work and my co-workers are, whats so funny lol.
 Hades.Dizzmal
user: Dizzmal
By Hades.Dizzmal 2009-04-30 09:04:03  
Dubberrucky said:

I loled at this untill I looked down @ my BlackBerry and seen 5 of my LS members names in my address book... and my BlackBerry Messenger name is Dizzmal...

O ya funny thing, a few months ago one of my LS members called me while I was @ work to ask a FFXI Question. I answered and I didn't know who the hell it was untill he said his game name(He had a diff number so I didn't have it in the address book) lol
 Cerberus.Savannah
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-04-30 09:18:39  
Dubberrucky said:

I do this as well~ We don't use our real names on vent unless we're like...making a joke...so its just easiest for everyone~~
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-04-30 09:20:39  
I know a guy on vent actualy says kek and L O L.
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 40 41 42