Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Salvage/Assault » Embrava Nerf NNI
Embrava Nerf NNI
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
By itchi508 2012-11-12 10:08:27  
Curious of what peoples thoughts are to rebuild statics as i am thinking Brd Sch Blu Blu Sam Mnk. Since embrava will be refresh now could have sch embrava on say last 5min or just when prior to up up or landing on 100 if you have the time. that will benifet blu alot specialy with blu 2hr being able to self sc now on FL100, having blu with constant mp would take the place of a DD having constant tp since no regain from embrava there will be less running up and 1 shotting mobs on Floors such as all enemenys etc where as blu can spam spells n run of with less delay of there own refresh plus brd. Would like to hear others thoughts and plans of how to conquer this nerf w/o bein affected by the Tp loss from embrava
 Fenrir.Stolas
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Necros
By Fenrir.Stolas 2012-11-12 10:15:36  
I'm also really debating taking away almost 3 weeks of dynamis farming towards my relic to sell off currency to buy the 3 pieces of NNI gear I'm after...

Or suck it up and try it post-nerf, although its probably going to be interesting how it pans out. Any thoughts on the post-nerf or opinion of "Get gear now, *** it later" would be appreciated
[+]
 Cerberus.Taint
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2012-11-12 10:15:50  
DDx3 SCH,SCH,BRD

SCHs can heal/nuke while keeping Regen V up.

BRD sings and is lamp ***.

3 DDs is more then enough fire power.
By itchi508 2012-11-12 10:22:01  
Of course with luck you dont need embrave as some make it to 100 with 5-9 mins to spare but times where u have 1min 30sec when u go up that could affect things specialy with boss stun spaming and no regain we all would time out at 1% like many do including myself or kill him just in time and lose the pool
By itchi508 2012-11-12 10:32:37  
Curoius of how bst would perform i personaly wouldnt take one but the options of bst are acceptable besides the only form of movment are the 8% legs and low dmg ws a pet could be thrown on a mob wile the bst moves on to next mob, or lamps w/ mobs around them or say aggro u wouldn have to be slept or have the person being interrupted and for boss i feel bst would be lacking alot of dmg of course idk tho like i said i would never take one w/ me just wonderig if anyone ever has and had succsess or seen benifets from doin so besides the lack of dmg output it does sound like beneficial help in some aspects
 Cerberus.Taint
user: Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2012-11-12 10:36:54  
BST would probably do way better then anyone would be willing to test.

Now you have me wanting to make a BSTx6 NN win video......
[+]
 Fenrir.Stolas
user: Necros
By Fenrir.Stolas 2012-11-12 10:38:19  
The best way to respond to SE's nerfing of something difficult to begin with?

Throw more pets at it

5 bsts and 1 smn sounds perfect (for healing and the whole *just-in-case*)
By itchi508 2012-11-12 10:40:44  
Dooooooo iiiiittttt XD once nerf il give it a shot for fun
 Asura.Aikchan
サーバ: Asura
user: Aikawa
By Asura.Aikchan 2012-11-12 10:43:34  
Just waiting for the nerf to aim to 80. Already did a lv80 run w/o embrava, 1x SCH, 1x THF(lamp), 4x DD(DRG,MNK,BLU,SAM) got 8 lamps floor, 6 order, many kill all and still and got to 80 and killed boss with ~2mins, If that is the "worst" run, so we can say 80 is possible ~99% of the time. 1 piece every 5 run, no bad and legit.

If later we manage to get to 80 with more than 10 mins spare, probably will aim to 100.
By itchi508 2012-11-12 10:45:27  
Well when NNI 1st came out i made a run of randoms having no coue on the content ahead of us besides its random floor jumps i took smn brd and 4 dds we made it to floor 80 on one run others we pushd 50-60s but the fleet wind was usefull i must say and having it be 1st day it was released besides the gimp pug i made and any luck we got the set up wasnt bad im sure once nerf we will see all kinds of groups doin NNI with the most odd set ups that probly will get wins specially with 11FL max jumps n faster lamp cool down im excited to see the challenge
By itchi508 2012-11-12 10:48:09  
Shooting for 80 is now a option that alot will take although they shld give u a option to make FL80 your goal so u dont overshoot it if people wana do that and not waist time goin up 1 every time from 75
 Siren.Fupafighters
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Fupafighters 2012-11-12 10:50:41  
itchi508 said: »
Shooting for 80 is now a option that alot will take although they shld give u a option to make FL80 your goal so u dont overshoot it if people wana do that and not waist time goin up 1 every time from 75
They do have that option...
By itchi508 2012-11-12 10:56:48  
O.o dont i sound dumb now lol i wouldnt no im never lamp guy n when i have used lamp iv only seen FL up 1 or FL ??? Iv never brought the team into 1st floor lol
By Valentine 2012-11-12 11:02:23  
BRD/WHMx1(Lamp) + BLU/NIN x5, BLU won't have issues sleeping mobs when doing lamps and can easely 1-shot mobs on kill all objetives.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2012-11-12 11:16:28  
BLU/NIN?
[+]
By itchi508 2012-11-12 11:34:00  
Blu/rdm or some do blu/war or even blu/dnc but blu/nin is usless all together only reason u /nin is for shadows wich occulation will take care of that and u could sub somthing else for more benifcial reasons. I only blu/rdm would never sub anything else personaly
 Ragnarok.Transitioneer
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Transitioneer 2012-11-12 11:45:51  
Blu/rdm or some do blu/war or even blu/dnc but blu/nin is usless all together only reason u /nin is for shadows wich occulation will take care of that and u could sub somthing else for more benifcial reasons. I only blu/rdm would never sub anything else personaly

wat.
why in the world /rdm?
/war would be more beneficial in every way. especially if you're planning on using lolbrava "for the refresh"
By itchi508 2012-11-12 11:55:04  
/rdm gives mab from sub job, factcast and convert but for dmg output yes i said ppl /war but i personaly would not lil extra dmg from /war in short time /rdm could do long term with convert plus having barspells to your advantage but again this my preference other people play jobs diferently, merrits , spells, gear etc all depends wwhat kind of blu you are
 Fenrir.Reece
By Fenrir.Reece 2012-11-12 12:13:35  
Using a DD x 3 setup with SCH SCH BRD.
What DD's would any of YOU personally take? Curious.
 Fenrir.Othilda
user: Othilda
By Fenrir.Othilda 2012-11-12 12:20:47  
I'm not sure about the 3 dd 3 mage way.

I had an idea for 4 dd, sch and cor/whm or cor/rdm.

Cor can help cure some, and could be the one to stay at the pole. The rolls last longer than brd songs too. Only thing that may be an issue is if the cor makes the pt wait for rolls too often. Brd will probably be good also...I just don't know how they would be able to stay at the pole with the songs wearing off.

I guess I just have a hard time thinking taking 3 dd and 3 mages would be great. Guess maybe, because the people I run with don't have too many issues surviving and don't really need extensive buffs....even though both of those as an option may be needed with nerfed embrava.

Any ideas? Think I'm way off? Thanks! ^^
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-11-12 12:24:58  
Cast a song every floor up .... If you're taking more than song duration per floor you're not winning anyway...
[+]
 Fenrir.Reece
By Fenrir.Reece 2012-11-12 12:25:52  
Fenrir.Othilda said: »
With right gear BRD songs can last 3mins+ which should be the average floor completion time which I wouldn't see as a problem.
COR could be advantageous for rolls but like you said, time is an issue there.

I mean if there aren't survivability issues you could easily swap out a mage job for another DD.
But if there was to be 3 DD.

I was thinking of taking

SAM WAR WAR. Maybe RNG depending on gear.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-11-12 12:25:57  
Losing capped haste is a MASSIVE drop in damage, BRD is way better than COR if you can only pick one buffer.
I'd say probably SCH SCH BRD DDx3, SCH BRD BLU + 3 other DD (if the loss of bravas additional regen really hurts in the long run, that blu can toss a cure now and then) or just SCH BRD and 4 DD of your choice.
If you aim for 80, any of these should work just fine, and honestly, it's probably gonna be way more reliable for most people to just aim for 80.
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2012-11-12 12:29:52  
Fenrir.Reece said: »
Fenrir.Othilda said: »
With right gear BRD songs can last 3mins+ which should be the average floor completion time which I wouldn't see as a problem.
COR could be advantageous for rolls but like you said, time is an issue there.

I mean if there aren't survivability issues you could easily swap out a mage job for another DD.
But if there was to be 3 DD.

I was thinking of taking

SAM WAR WAR. Maybe RNG depending on gear.

3mins per floor?

You have clearly never won NNI with 3 mins per floor. Should be closer to 90 seconds per floors to get a decent win rate, 3 mins on order max.
 Fenrir.Reece
By Fenrir.Reece 2012-11-12 12:30:34  
I was giving an example based on how long BARD songs last for..
Not saying it takes 3 mins to complete a floor.
If you're taking 3 mins+ so the songs wear you're obviously not going to win
 Fenrir.Othilda
user: Othilda
By Fenrir.Othilda 2012-11-12 12:32:05  
Fenrir.Sylow said: »
Cast a song every floor up .... If you're taking more than song duration per floor you're not winning anyway...

Yeah, this would work if you can have spellcast (I think that's what it is called). Guess I was thinking me going as brd...but I play on xbox so I cant have a precast set for brd songs except for a few pieces and resinging every floor would add up time. However, I guess it wouldn't be that horrible, use all the JAs as you can...and the songs go off fast. Hmmm....

I was thinking of maybe taking a dnc in there also, I mean if we went with the "only one main healer" route.

Thing is...we could come up with many ideas, but until we try them with the embrava nerf we won't really know I guess =/

Thanks for the tips all!
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-11-12 12:36:07  
Use minstrel's ring.
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2012-11-12 12:36:46  
Fenrir.Reece said: »
Using a DD x 3 setup with SCH SCH BRD.
What DD's would any of YOU personally take? Curious.

Apoc DRKS only, Self cures compensate for lack of regen and can cap gear haste allowing for Multistrike gear instead, but swapping maybe to Ragnarok on Boss floors with entire pt there for cures etc.
(yes it's elitest to expect the DRK's to have 2x relics at 95+ but meh this is NNI)
[+]
 Odin.Creaucent
サーバ: Odin
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2012-11-12 12:37:03  
/rdm gives mab from sub job, factcast and convert but for dmg output yes i said ppl /war but i personaly would not lil extra dmg from /war in short time /rdm could do long term with convert plus having barspells to your advantage but again this my preference other people play jobs diferently, merrits , spells, gear etc all depends wwhat kind of blu you are

MAB from /rdm is useless since magical damage spells suck for blu. FC well this is mainly for the recast since blu spells go off in 1.5sec. Only thing you are really gaining is convert which with the right mp management mp isnt in issue. /war on the other hand gives you access to a better DA trait and with spells you can get TA since DA doesnt stack, Zerk, Warcry and Aggressor to improve white damage and CDC damage.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7