Best Ways To Get Gil In 2015?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Best ways to get gil in 2015?
Best ways to get gil in 2015?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Lakshmi.Kathee
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Brei
By Lakshmi.Kathee 2015-02-24 14:53:23  
Research high demand items across servers, buy from those selling cheap and resell to those buying higher. Seems to work for some.
[+]
 Valefor.Yankke
サーバ: Valefor
user: Yankke23
By Valefor.Yankke 2015-02-24 15:04:14  
Best way for gil in 2015!? Spark!? :P
 Siren.Sieha
サーバ: Siren
user: Sieha1
By Siren.Sieha 2015-02-24 15:07:25  
Lakshmi.Kathee said: »
Research high demand items across servers, buy from those selling cheap and resell to those buying higher. Seems to work for some.

this seems wrong. I dont think you should do that.
 Cerberus.Avalon
サーバ: Cerberus
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-02-24 15:09:27  
Siren.Sieha said: »

It's not wrong. People do it on Cerberus all the time.

I've seen someone buy an L. Jadeshell for 300k from someone's bazaar and list it right away for 425k (while standing next to the seller).

It is what it is if someone is trying to unload an item fast and cheap.
[+]
 Asura.Hoshiku
サーバ: Asura
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2015-02-24 15:25:25  
mortontony1 said: »
Asura.Hoshiku said: »

I totally lucked out on that. Bought about 10 mil worth of yorcia 1/1/1s while making idris and ended up making my gil back by selling about 20% of what I bought.

If only they were higher tiers, eh?

I actually kept the higher tier stuff and spammed a lot of alluvion runs (refused to sell them for so cheap during the wkr campaigns and then forgot to list them later). I made more gil selling stones than I would have selling parts and I got some nice augments too :3. If I'd sold all of my stones I could have made a ton.

Also on my server at least, selling snow stones is the way to go at the moment. Do some of the old alluvions and make mad bank.
 Siren.Sieha
サーバ: Siren
user: Sieha1
By Siren.Sieha 2015-02-24 15:29:05  
Cerberus.Avalon said: »

I've seen someone buy an L. Jadeshell for 300k from someone's bazaar and list it right away for 425k (while standing next to the seller).

no not that, I mean bring up topic of drama threads from the past. I used to transfer dynamis currency and bc drops all the time before it was cheaper...
 Phoenix.Gameesh
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2015-02-24 15:29:15  
I use Mog Garden ._.;
I'm sitting on 3 mil on my person and nearly 2 mil in the Mog garden chest.
All areas except the furrows are Rank 7. I think I get about 30~75k a day.
Besides that I still got jobs to level, so I get a lot of sparks. Those are converted into gil (partially).
Ah-ing / NPC-ing the items I get from monsters gives a ton of cash too. I got about 500k alone in Labyrinth of Onzozo just leveling up a job from 60 to 82 (on two different GoV pages).
 Lakshmi.Kathee
user: Brei
By Lakshmi.Kathee 2015-02-24 15:31:16  

I myself don't do it, farming delve was the best gil maker for me. Even if you didn't get the item that sold nicely, just accumulating plasm to buy the items when there is none on AH worked, too.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-24 15:35:31  
eudeamon items alone where 4-10k each and now sell for 150-200k.
really?!

And here I've been holding onto them for sometime, lol.
 Leviathan.Xsoahc
By Leviathan.Xsoahc 2015-02-24 15:41:27  
Don't hold onto cheap items that later become pricey

And certainly don't go here and do this:
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-24 15:43:06  
I was expecting your ffxi character to be black !
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-24 15:44:59  
Only need 2 more chapter 6s and I'll finally have a full relic+1 set. Getting sick of that hat, lol.
By ScaevolaBahamut 2015-02-24 16:00:47  
If you do VW or worm parties in abys, cruor>blinkers is still... kinda decent? Better than doing nothing with all that cruor. Have heard of people still doing the cells too

If you do that much VW, I would think you'd make more money by turning the cruor back in to Rubicund Cells, but I couldn't say for sure.

For Abyssea currency > gil, dominion notes are where it's at.

Anyway, Refractive Crystals are still going for a totally bonkers 400k on Bahamut a week deep, so anything that maximizes accolades will remain a pretty good RoI until the MUST HAVE PERFECT AUGZZZZ crowd with more money than sense lets that market chill out.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-02-24 16:08:44  
ScaevolaBahamut said: »
If you do VW or worm parties in abys, cruor>blinkers is still... kinda decent? Better than doing nothing with all that cruor. Have heard of people still doing the cells too

If you do that much VW, I would think you'd make more money by turning the cruor back in to Rubicund Cells, but I couldn't say for sure.

You can earn cruor SOOOOO much faster than cells will sell, sadly. Same boat with voiddust. Blinkers would be sorta worth doing if you couldn't make way more burning sparks in the same amount of time. I can't think of many jobs that couldn't do that in sparks gear, so blinkers are basically pointless.
By mortontony1 2015-02-24 16:09:50  
Oh damn totally forgot about dominion because... well... no one did it in the first place. At least that I had seen/can remember.

Edit:
Anyway, Refractive Crystals are still going for a totally bonkers 400k on Bahamut a week deep, so anything that maximizes accolades will remain a pretty good RoI until the MUST HAVE PERFECT AUGZZZZ crowd with more money than sense lets that market chill out.

Down to 200-250k on Fenrir. Lucky I was able to get a few sold before they dipped down.
By ScaevolaBahamut 2015-02-24 16:10:36  
Odin.Jassik said: »

You can earn cruor SOOOOO much faster than cells will sell, sadly. Same boat with voiddust. Blinkers would be sorta worth doing if you couldn't make way more burning sparks in the same amount of time. I can't think of many jobs that couldn't do that in sparks gear, so blinkers are basically pointless.

Get cells, use what you need for VW itself and sell the rest. Again, if you are getting so much cruor that you'd even consider blinkering it, you're doing a ton of VW.

Anyway, I just sit on my cruor. The amount of time it takes to blinker enough cruor to make it worthwhile is obnoxious and I'd rather have a bunch of brews handy in case I need to go to Abyssea so I can get in and out ASAP.

200k for a refractive is still a pretty good return on accolades IMO. Anything above 100k is worth it; I will probably continue to convert 15k accolades into a crystal until the end of time and just save AMAN vouchers to buy more accolades if I fall into a long-running unity party.
By mortontony1 2015-02-24 16:24:48  
200k for a refractive is still a pretty good return on accolades IMO. Anything above 100k is worth it; I will probably continue to convert 15k accolades into a crystal until the end of time and just save AMAN vouchers to buy more accolades if I fall into a long-running unity party.

Eh I think I'd rather save them for the actual NMs. Probably come out even/a head, plus chances for the crystals anyways.
By ScaevolaBahamut 2015-02-24 16:25:44  

Eh I think I'd rather save them for the actual NMs. Probably come out even/a head, plus chances for the crystals anyways.

That's what you save your vouchers for: the opportunity to sustain a willing and successful group when it presents itself.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Vuq
user: Delagyela
By Odin.Vuq 2015-02-24 16:46:10  
Play a mithra and pretend to be a chick in real life.
By Wordspoken 2015-02-24 17:00:14  
Best way to get gil in 2015 is basically the same as in 2014.
By Pantafernando 2015-02-24 17:01:41  
fonewear said: »
I was expecting your ffxi character to be black !

SE is racist.

There are no black or muslim chars to choose. Instead, SE used galkas.
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-02-24 17:12:07  
in answer to the OP. theFASTEST is to buy it, but then you know, you're dead to me, and most other people!

Sparks, abuse the ***out of them as BLM.
 Cerberus.Halticus
user: Halticus
By Cerberus.Halticus 2015-02-24 17:28:41  
Cerberus.Avalon said: »

Stop watching me Ava ><
 Fenrir.Richybear
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2015-02-24 17:55:00  
BR74
[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-24 18:07:26  

Well you gotta have a big fund build up for that.
By Pantafernando 2015-02-24 18:12:18  
Fenrir.Richybear said: »
BR74

I forgot to say that.

Br0sale
 Lakshmi.Amymy
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-24 18:17:37  
Dual box voidwatch. Courier coalition for quick baylds. Tree delve. Etc.
 Bismarck.Hsieh
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Hsieh
By Bismarck.Hsieh 2015-02-24 18:42:04  
Send nude pics or hoard items and resell at a later date. If you're doing both relic and mythic, I doubt you will have enough gil to invest in.

My advice would be:
1) Only purchase currency below the going rate. Keep a mule in Port Jeuno that can make quick purchases when a sale is announced.

2) If you have enough gil to purchase at least half the currency for a mythic or up to last stage for a relic, go ahead and start purchasing currency at the going rate. If you have enough assets in value to make the purchase, start liquidating them.

3) Otherwise start making purchases or obtain items that are likely to increase. Paying attention to future update details will give you idea to what you should invest in.

I was lucky on the alexandrite purchases. I made my purchases when people were quitting or giving up on mythics when the 99 versions only existed after ilvl weapons came out. I purchased about 20,000 alexandrites in about a week from 3 vendors.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-02-24 18:55:20  
Odin.Jassik said: »

Get cells, use what you need for VW itself and sell the rest. Again, if you are getting so much cruor that you'd even consider blinkering it, you're doing a ton of VW.

Anyway, I just sit on my cruor. The amount of time it takes to blinker enough cruor to make it worthwhile is obnoxious and I'd rather have a bunch of brews handy in case I need to go to Abyssea so I can get in and out ASAP.

I never really converted cruor, so I'm sitting on ~27M right now, and I have no idea what I'd do with it that would be worth my time.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7