Best Ways To Get Gil In 2015?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Best ways to get gil in 2015?
Best ways to get gil in 2015?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Odin.Tamoa
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Tamoa
By Odin.Tamoa 2015-02-25 09:04:53  
My only advice to the op is to focus on one thing at a time.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Yellowman
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Yellowman
By Carbuncle.Yellowman 2015-02-25 09:05:02  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Carbuncle.Yellowman said: »

hahahaha you beat me to the punch i was gonna post a site also i think this would be the easiest way to get your gil OP, and i'm sorry but alot of post that i've seen like omg it's insane like do you guys actually have that much time in your hand to do so much of these crazy npcing and other etc strategy for making gil? OP there's plenty of ways to make and i understand you need your dyna money for relic but sell the coins that you don't need if not do some research and do your homework because there's plenty of ways to make gil that don't involved into making 15 mules lol for you to be trying to get some petty amount of Gil for the amount of playing time you will be putting into if not go ahead and screw it buy Gil it's 2015 who gives a rat with what you do with your real life money buy Gil but use it wisely and level up a craft that will bring you some good income trust me i'm lucky i took advantage of leveling up Goldsmithing during the craft skillup campaign and now i don't break a sweat to make a huge amount of profit of Gil.
For the love of all that's good and glorious, please use this key on your keyboard more often:

It's not going to bite, I promise you that.

Meh

It's

Over

Rated
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-25 09:07:36  
At least we can read your words now.
 Carbuncle.Yellowman
By Carbuncle.Yellowman 2015-02-25 09:12:33  
Or do you mean at least you can read my words now since your the only one complaining? maybe you need to get your eye check ;)
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-25 09:16:15  
Bismarck.Johnb said: »
What is the best way to make money in FFXI these days besides salvage and dynamis? I am doing mythic and relic at the same time so I cannot use salvage and dynamis to make money unfortunately.

You have spoony bard and you are already pounding your *** in the dirt doing Dyna and Salvage everyday...

So I recommend VoidLogWatch and Mog Garden and pile stuff up on mules to sell in stacks...

I trade red and blue cells every time for maximum logs and rocks and the occasional reforged relic upgrade items which I horde if the price drops on them.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-25 09:17:35  
Or do you mean at least you can read my words now since your the only one complaining? maybe you need to get your eye check ;)
It's only been 15 minutes since you posted your wall of text.

What do you want, a petition for you to learn about the enter key?

That can be arranged...
 Odin.Tamoa
By Odin.Tamoa 2015-02-25 09:18:04  
Walls of text are always annoyingly hard to read. Even more so when there's a distinct lack of punctuation.
[+]
 Siren.Sieha
サーバ: Siren
user: Sieha1
By Siren.Sieha 2015-02-25 09:25:34  

I'll complain too. even if you are using a cell phone to view the site, its still not ok to use cellphone texting slack grammar and spelling.

let's be civilized even in trolling.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-25 09:32:44  
Odin.Tamoa said: »
Walls of text are always annoyingly hard to read. Even moreso when there's a distinct lack of punctuation.

and spacing between characters her fuhrer...
 Carbuncle.Yellowman
By Carbuncle.Yellowman 2015-02-25 09:33:47  
Siren.Sieha said: »

I'll complain too. even if you are using a cell phone to view the site, its still not ok to use cellphone texting slack grammar and spelling.

Aaaawwwww thanks for joining in the fun But But can i at least get a Pass i mean come on I'm at work and just had to really get it posted quickly pretty sure I'm not the only one that it happens too? Lol like seriously me and others are not lucky as you guys that sit all day in front of your Computer chatting on this site heck you guys are even more lucky if you get paid for it wish i had your job lol.
By Keido 2015-02-25 09:38:26  
WOOT DERAIL!!!!!!!!!!

Nazi Grammar policing! You are all pretty ladies. Lets get back to the making gil.

So is pimping Mithra not a thing anymore or what?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Yellowman
By Carbuncle.Yellowman 2015-02-25 09:52:47  
Keido said: »
WOOT DERAIL!!!!!!!!!!

Nazi Grammar policing! You are all pretty ladies. Lets get back to the making gil.

So is pimping Mithra not a thing anymore or what?

Well idk but i do have a Mithra mule that goes by the name Cutiewitdabooty and while i did had it in sylph server i did get a lot of perverted /tells like it was seriously awkward and disturbing like i see why actual ladies complain about pervs lol but no seriously i think if i didn't have anyway of making Gil i would have used her because yea most of these idiotic guys would do anything for a piece of Mithra loving in this game lmao.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-25 10:00:50  

Aaaawwwww thanks for joining in the fun But But can i at least get a Pass i mean come on I'm at work and just had to really get it posted quickly pretty sure I'm not the only one that it happens too? Lol like seriously me and others are not lucky as you guys that sit all day in front of your Computer chatting on this site heck you guys are even more lucky if you get paid for it wish i had your job lol.
Enter and/or period should not take you more than the time it takes to type one letter on your keyboard.

Period!
 Carbuncle.Yellowman
By Carbuncle.Yellowman 2015-02-25 10:12:41  
Verda said: »
Guys seriously, if it's that big a deal and bothers you that much just don't read his posts.

I actually don't like that argument... maybe because I've read tons of fantasy novels, they don't use two lines for new paragraphs they use one and a tab. Lack of sentences is, meh, this is a forum not a novel.

See this is an Intelligent guy right here like ignoring a post is like the easiest and simple thing to do but be careful man because this ain't just a forum to them, this is their LIFE they live, sleep, and breathe in this Forums they will get defensive quickly.

But yea back on to the subject there are some good advice on here and for the OP what are your time are because a lot of these advice are some real time consuming and if you don't have that much playing time on your hands then some of these advice won't be great for you.
 Odin.Tamoa
By Odin.Tamoa 2015-02-25 10:16:23  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Odin.Tamoa said: »
Walls of text are always annoyingly hard to read. Even moreso when there's a distinct lack of punctuation.

and spacing between characters her fuhrer...

Edited it, just in case it was difficult for you or anyone else to understand what I meant. By googling it, it seems moreso is a word I should avoid using. For the record, English is not my first language.

Now go away.
 Carbuncle.Yellowman
By Carbuncle.Yellowman 2015-02-25 10:20:40  

Enter and/or period should not take you more than the time it takes to type one letter on your keyboard.

Period!

Do you get cool points or something for even trying to correct someone? Honestly i don't see the big deal here like one other guy said just IGNORE my post PERIOD!

If your not paying me for me to type or spell correctly on a video game forum then deal with it like seriously its that simple PERIOD!
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2015-02-25 10:24:38  
I'm gonna start handing out bad points if this topic doesn't return to the intended topic.
 Asura.Reichleiu
user: Reichleiu
By Asura.Reichleiu 2015-02-25 10:31:11  
The "Best" ways to make gil (legitimately) consist of two things.. i'll list them.

1. Become very good at the game. Find 4 to 5 other people who are equally good at the game. Be able to low man every delve and battlefield in FFXI. Once you are good enough at that, sell the battlefield/delve wins and gear for extremely high prices to the people who aren't as good at this game. (or are just lazy/rich)

2. Do the exact same thing as above but do it with alts and 4 or 5 box. This cuts out 4 to 5 other people and you can keep all of the gil for yourself.

These are by far the BEST ways to make gil. The ways people have listed here are fine. You will make gil doing them but it won't even come close to how much you can make if you are able to reliably merc wins/gear on a weekly basis.

Examples (somewhat hypothetical):

When you can sell Ouryu v2 drops for 10-30m depending on the item, you line up a bunch of buyers outside of the battlefield, clear it, and let them join the party to lot their gear after they pay you.

When you can low man delve, you invite the extra person/s to sit in the party and stay at the entrance. They don’t do a thing. You sell a win for 6-12m depending on the zone. You sell boss drops for 1-2m depending on what you can negotiate. You get EXP/CP/plasm for yourself + the boss material.

While you can make money in other ways (farming, sparks, accolades, ect) – Nothing is more efficient than mercing. There is just no better way.

This is how you make a couple hundred mil in a week.
[+]
 Asura.Caliman
user: Caliman
By Asura.Caliman 2015-02-25 10:43:30  
That "WAS" the best way to make gil...
now all best gears come from Skirmish.
[+]
By anik 2015-02-25 10:44:24  
Unfortunately, most of these posts are targeting people who don't work full time, they are all basically asking you to buy gil or put in unhealthy amounts of time into a video game.

The best way to make gil is to get involved in Voidwatch, sell the 1mil items, and level up Goldsmithing slowly, pil kaggan and akvan all are roughly a 10% droprate on the reforged craft mats when you cap red light. The T4 VWNM's from nations are a really low droprate, personally I would say its half the droprate of the Jueno nm's. They are usually a higher price on AH as well.

Merc'ing requires you to first have the gear you are trying to get right now, so that's stupid and irrelevant.

The other is asking you to mule for 2hrs before you even start playing the game, again, stupid and irrelevant.

Both posts are being reported to the site admin, along with the grammar nazi bs for irrelevance to the topic post.
[+]
 Siren.Sieha
サーバ: Siren
user: Sieha1
By Siren.Sieha 2015-02-25 10:50:44  

First off, if you be workin then dont be postin. Second, who says I am at work it even that it's day time where I am. Assuming everyone is in the same situation as you is a bad way to make a point. Also for someone who doesn't have time to post intelligently or with proper writing form, you sure do reply quite a bit. I guess angry gives you more time on your breaks.

Don't be lazy with typing and people will listen.
By swordwiz 2015-02-25 10:58:33  
LOOOOOL sieha you talk about bad grammar than you post a comment Saying, who says I am at work it even that it's day time where I am ....... think you ment or there ? hahahah if you cant get your own ***together dont hate on other people
[+]
 Bismarck.Johnb
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Johnb
By Bismarck.Johnb 2015-02-25 11:03:32  
anik said: »
and level up Goldsmithing slowly

Why level Goldsmithing? What sells well these days? I have Cooking 98 but I don't use it much unfortunately.
 Bismarck.Johnb
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Johnb
By Bismarck.Johnb 2015-02-25 11:04:58  

But yea back on to the subject there are some good advice on here and for the OP what are your time are because a lot of these advice are some real time consuming and if you don't have that much playing time on your hands then some of these advice won't be great for you.

I have a lot of playing time so I can do whatever.
By swordwiz 2015-02-25 11:05:08  
as a goldsmither myself i can tell you there is money to be made with goldsmithing but only if you can HQ everything like most crafts
[+]
 Carbuncle.Yellowman
By Carbuncle.Yellowman 2015-02-25 11:05:20  
swordwiz said: »
LOOOOOL sieha you talk about bad grammar than you post a comment Saying, who says I am at work it even that it's day time where I am ....... think you ment or there ? hahahah if you cant get your own ***together dont hate on other people

Just shows no one is perfect but they are quick to judge or try to shame or correct someone like if they get a kick out of it or something.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-25 11:09:21  
I'm not getting into trouble, so I'll just repost this:

Cerberus.Conagh said: »
in answer to the OP. the FASTEST is to buy it, but then you know, you're dead to me, and most other people!

Please note that, when the topic bans come, I did not continue after warned.
By swordwiz 2015-02-25 11:09:50  
hahahha right you are good sir
 Carbuncle.Yellowman
By Carbuncle.Yellowman 2015-02-25 11:10:50  
Bismarck.Johnb said: »

I have a lot of playing time so I can do whatever.

Well your good to go then you have some great advice on here just do a little research find out what would be the best for you.

swordwiz said: »
as a goldsmither myself i can tell you there is money to be made with goldsmithing but only if you can HQ everything like most crafts

I'll Vouch for this as i too did Leveled up Goldsmithing on a mule and the reward are huge but of course like he said only if you HQ but as a crafter you have to do researches also and be smart when investing Gil into crafting Mats and be Patience because if not your not going to succeed in making Profit from crafting.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7