Best Ways To Get Gil In 2015?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Best ways to get gil in 2015?
Best ways to get gil in 2015?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
By jubehnka 2015-02-25 17:08:09  
Another option is to compete with RMT on Imperial currency.
They drive the market high, selling stacks of Bronze coins for 100k.
If you try to compete, they dump the price to ~15k.

If anything, just for fun, keep on it for a year or so and make them lose profit. But they have so much gil it probably doesn't make a difference anyway.

In Lakshmi, Lkira is the RMT doing that. He owns the Bronze coin market.
 Carbuncle.Yellowman
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Yellowman
By Carbuncle.Yellowman 2015-02-25 17:16:09  
Bismarck.Hsieh said: »
Carbuncle.Yellowman said: »
Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »
Carbuncle.Yellowman said: »
Lakshmi.Aelius said: »
Asura.Reichleiu said: »
Goldsmithing is the most profitable craft.. but its rare that you make any profit at all. Most of the time you lose money.

I'd like to know why you think it's the most profitable when you lose money all the time.

Like i said to the poster above yours you only lose Gil if your doing something wrong especially if your losing a lot of Gil.
People assume we Goldsmithers can just sh@£ gil. Assume you are looking at the avatar rings, and you buy your materials...
Ifritite = 40k each or 4 mil/stack
Assuming you HQ3 four Ifritears
Rhodium Ore = 30k each = 120k per ingot / 240k per ring
3k per stack of crystals
=========================
Currently, you are at 5 million gil+ in making four rings.
Then you have to deal with the general randomness of synergy to attempt an HQ. The majority of crafters I'm friends with claim an average HQ rate of 1 HQ per 10-12 attempts.

So that is 10-15 mil in costs up front, for a chance at 13 million gil (current Bismark price), and the chance at selling the remaining NQ rings, and then NPCing the NQ-HQ2 gems.

That, or I am just doing this ring making process wrong.

Could be your server or maybe you could be doing it wrong, i mean i really don't see my Gil deplate that much at all after buying Materials.

On my server ifritites are at 20k a piece and 4mill for a stack which is insane if you ask me but last recent one that sold was at 2.5mill which i say would be reasonable.
And damn HQ rate of 1 per 10-12 attempts that i don't understand as to my success rate has been much better then that.

for example one of my most recent activities was that i bought 3 stacks of shivitites for 400k a stack which would be 1.2mill.
From those 3 stacks i yielded 8 shivatears, So now the rings a stack of Rhodium ingot on my server are at 1.2mill and singles at 80~90k so lets say for 8 rings that's 1,560,000 Gil plus the 1.2 mill from the 3 stacks of shivitites so that's 2.7 mill and some change about 60k change.

A stack of Wind cluster are at 60k and 2 stacks would be close to enough so that's another 120k. My success rate when i was done with the synergy was 3/8 on HQ shiva ring which price on my server went back up to 9 mill each so that's 27 mill from spending about 2.8 mill that was my recent result.

I could go on with so much of my success results like when i went 5/7 on HQing Fenrir ring or 2/2 on Ifrit rings or 2/4 on Ramuh Rings idk if i'm just lucky and i'm not saying that i never had bad results because it been times i went 0/4 or 0/6 at some points but i'm just saying i have more success results then failing results.
I would like to see your max AH history and any pictures that support your results.

My AH history is a mess since I'm always buying alot of the ifritites and ramuites singles so that's what you will mostly see and maybe some sales on the rings but most i get rid of all my rings through bazaar when AH has to much rings in stock plus it's easier since the JP's don't mind spending the gil since they are loaded. But I'll post a pic or I'll transfer my mule to your server if mats cost ain't that bad and show you myself.
 Carbuncle.Yellowman
By Carbuncle.Yellowman 2015-02-25 18:33:24  
Well i just got home and noticed i sold 4 Fenrir ring +1 today, it's on AH history.
 Phoenix.Frankbrodie
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Frankbrodie 2015-02-25 20:47:08  
Regarding the earlier posts about buying up Wailing Stone +1's with login points on mules. Wtf? They only sell for 60k on Phoenix. For 1000 points a pop.
That's not value for points imo.

What I've been doing, since I was leveling up Goldsmithing anyway for a laugh, is spamming Royale Ramble for 30 Kindred Seals a pop.
You can get 450-460 kindred seals per character per login campaign. Obviously a few less on characters that want the trusts or whatever.

This wouldn't be reasonable on mules as such, being an unlimited bcnm. But if you have 2 accounts with BST/99's that battle was a 1:20 > 2:20 walkover on BST before this last update. And is now a 45 seconds > 1:10 walkover on BST since the update. (Lucky Lulush with Whirl Claw spam as soon as the Queens appear.)

Guaranteed Orichalcum Ingot drop. And other stuff that sells or doesn't. It's averaging 50-60k a run for me probably. Counting the ingot as the straight 16k it would sell to NPC for. Though I've been leveling gold with them as said.

This is a rubbish gil return I know.
BUT.. It's very very very easy. (set your home point at Giddeus for straight warp back on BST/BLM) So it's casual friendly. You don't need gear, just BST/99 (ilevel 117 to be sensible. spark weapon + 5 pieces)
And it takes less than 5 mins per run total. To get back to town to sell/dump all the crap and get a new orb. You'll beat the call beast timer every go unless you dawdle. Or have it merited.

It specifically suits dual boxing, loads of mules doobries like me. Who have a dozen characters sitting on 1000's of kindred seals from the never ending supply from the login campaigns. Unless I do 12 runs a day at the bcnm I end up making more than I'm using it's that silly.
By swordwiz 2015-02-26 10:05:20  
loool goldsmithing is worth it even on asura hell i just had a guy come over from odin to buy 6 rings for 40 mill made a nice penny off that one
[+]
 Carbuncle.Yellowman
By Carbuncle.Yellowman 2015-02-26 11:35:25  
swordwiz said: »
loool goldsmithing is worth it even on asura hell i just had a guy come over from odin to buy 6 rings for 40 mill made a nice penny off that one

Oh ok well i was judging since some from Asura are claiming how tough and how hard it is to make Gil from Goldsmithing. Lastnight i made a total of 40 mill i sold 4 Fenrir +1 rings that shows on AH history i sold 2 Garuda +1 for 5.8 mill for both since i knew the person then a 3rd Gaurda +1 sold for 3.5 mill from my bazaar from shouting and 2x Vulcan Pearls at 7 mill for both.

I have a Ramuh+1, 4x Shiva ring+1 a Garuda ring +1 and a fenrir ring +1 left to sell oh and also a Jupiter pearl i mean since Kingnobody is calling BS i will soon try to maybe post a video or some sort because i play on Xbox 360 so i don't have much ways to show proof but i'm a little concerned about making a video because it will show How my strategy of starting and ending and what not using the synergy furnace which i have been using ever since and been getting great results more successful results then losses.

Last night i didn't have much playing time but i did craft some ite's and well went 0/88 on ramuites and 2/99 on ifritites but i NQed them 2 ifrit rings and decided to try and see if a 3rd synth would HQ so i bought a Carbutear and actually HQed and i was really pissed because i actually wanted to HQ at least one of the Ifrit rings instead.

Oh and them Ramuites and Ifritites was given to me free which is something I've been doing with my LS mates since they usually toss them out i told them, i told them store them up into bulks and give them to me and if i HQ more then 1 ring i give them one free for giving me the ite's.
 Carbuncle.Yellowman
By Carbuncle.Yellowman 2015-02-26 11:44:40  

I'm glad i'm not the only one seeing great results and income from Goldsmithing compare to the folks that are complaining and saying that there's really no huge profit from it. I have 3 crafts my main toon Yellowman is Woodworking 106, also have a Bonecraft mule at lv 100 and well my lastly and 3rd one is Goldsmithing at LV 105 and honestly even if folks don't believe how profitable GS is because they're having or know couple of GS friends that having bad and worst results and loosing Gil that's on them.

Honestly if i wouldn't have been seeing great income more profit then loss and successful results crafting these Avatar rings then i wouldn't keep crafting at all especially if losing more Gil then gaining but to bad that's not my case.
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2015-02-26 12:03:23  
I've just been selling the tears. Much more profit since the nq rings are garbage. Plus don't even have to actually play the game to do it. Screw that synergy.

Let me clearify, the work:reward ratio is much higher. I'm all about dat money for nothin'. If someone else wants to run the risk, I'm more than happy to provide them the rope to hang themselves with~
 Cerberus.Halticus
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Halticus
By Cerberus.Halticus 2015-02-26 12:08:36  
fonewear said: »
Maybe I suggest short selling and penny stocks !
Jordan Belfort, is that you?
By Kooljack 2015-02-26 13:04:23  
kingnobody i really question your odacity to play the game. I have a lv 80 synergy and 109 leather so i am coming from somewhere with this comment:

optimistic results do happen to those actually doing the synths and seeking them out. it truly is not that far out to believe sir yellowman.
 Siren.Sieha
サーバ: Siren
user: Sieha1
By Siren.Sieha 2015-02-26 13:20:58  
its official, kooljack is here.
[+]
By Kooljack 2015-02-26 13:25:41  
XD how cute. you made me ::/blush:: comm'here fluffy dog let me ::hugs you::XD
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-26 13:52:24  
Kooljack said: »
kingnobody i really question your odacity to play the game. I have a lv 80 synergy and 109 leather so i am coming from somewhere with this comment:

optimistic results do happen to those actually doing the synths and seeking them out. it truly is not that far out to believe sir yellowman.
What was my argument again? Oh yeah, calling BS on the high HQ rate on synergy rings.

While I guess it is possible, due to the way synergy works, I highly doubt that somebody would go 5/7 HQs in a row like that solo. Unless you are forcing breaks when you don't have that perfect synergy, that is, since you don't lose any of the items on breaks.
By Chyula 2015-02-26 14:04:27  
my math tells me spark farming is the fastest way to get gil solo, and delve will probably be the best place for gil if you have a static party milking the delve market.

lets assume you doing the 500 dmg spark quest plus the crystals and whatever other quest. I'll only use the 500 dmg one just for easy math. takes about 1hr to cap 50k spark and that's about 500k/hr, now assume you pull in 50 mob at once at 500+ per nuke and take about 20 nukes to finish it. every 4 nuke you get 2k spark x 5 thats 10k spark per pull. now assume you can do 5 pull per hr thats 50k spark. now the accolade side 50 acc per mob kill 50 x 5 = 250 mob x 50 = 12500 acc per hour. you are basically getting close to 1m per hour with no down time like dynamic and salvage. IF you have lady luck on your side then VW mat is faster but then you'll have to wait for buyers on AH and downtime making ally.
By Pantafernando 2015-02-26 14:13:23  
Chyula said: »
my math tells me spark farming is the fastest way to get gil solo, and delve will probably be the best place for gil if you have a static party milking the delve market.

lets assume you doing the 500 dmg spark quest plus the crystals and whatever other quest. I'll only use the 500 dmg one just for easy math. takes about 1hr to cap 50k spark and that's about 500k/hr, now assume you pull in 50 mob at once at 500+ per nuke and take about 20 nukes to finish it. every 4 nuke you get 2k spark x 5 thats 10k spark per pull. now assume you can do 5 pull per hr thats 50k spark. now the accolade side 50 acc per mob kill 50 x 5 = 250 mob x 50 = 12500 acc per hour. you are basically getting close to 1m per hour with no down time like dynamic and salvage. IF you have lady luck on your side then VW mat is faster but then you'll have to wait for buyers on AH and downtime making ally.

Said by someone who /yells at jueno {no money}{please help me out} {leech}ing wifi in a {taco house} MacDonalds.

Edit: updated as requested.
[+]
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2015-02-26 14:18:43  

What mobs are you targeting when you do this?
By swordwiz 2015-02-26 14:38:16  
synergy is best with someone doing it with you i hq the hell outta rings since i started doing it with someone as for chyula the poor taru has to come up with rent some how right ?
 Siren.Sieha
By Siren.Sieha 2015-02-26 14:55:16  
XD how cute. you made me ::/blush:: comm'here fluffy dog let me ::hugs you::XD

eww no, i might get failsauce on me. surprised you didnt rhythm that
By Chyula 2015-02-26 15:16:16  
Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »

What mobs are you targeting when you do this?

any SOA place that you can pull a large number of mobs without dying, and the increase cp cape does increase acc gain too iirc, I think I specially look at the number for that. You will have to double check yourself to make sure. 50 acc per kill is the cap rather you kill EP or VT. some none SOA place works too. I don't recommend Marjami #2 because so many ppl know about that camp and crowded there most of the time.
By Chyula 2015-02-26 15:18:15  
Pantafernando said: »

Said by someone who /yells at jueno {no money}{please help me out} {leech}ing wifi in a {taco house}.

It's McD please update.
 Carbuncle.Yellowman
By Carbuncle.Yellowman 2015-02-26 16:32:06  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

What was my argument again? Oh yeah, calling BS on the high HQ rate on synergy rings.

While I guess it is possible, due to the way synergy works, I highly doubt that somebody would go 5/7 HQs in a row like that solo. Unless you are forcing breaks when you don't have that perfect synergy, that is, since you don't lose any of the items on breaks.

Well if you noticed my earlier posts i did say if the crafters are patient and smart they will come out winning and yea forcing a break or starting over if you want to call it that way is the right way to go. When i see it's not going my way from the beginning once i start that synergy or at the end i start it over.

You know whats the crazy part of the fenrir ring +1 5/7 results was that the first 2 synergy synth was NQed and did 5 in a row on HQ 5 straight in a row and yes i even was shocked and surprised but at the same time i was happy as ***.

From them 5 HQ's since my LS leader was the one that gave me the fenritites for free i send him one of them HQ ring to his Delivery box and next day he when he saw it he send me a /tell asking me how much he owes me i told him no worries i went 5/7. It's ok you don't have to believe it or not just remember this is FFXI where alot of crazy results happens.
 Carbuncle.Yellowman
By Carbuncle.Yellowman 2015-02-26 16:41:01  
synergy is best with someone doing it with you i hq the hell outta rings since i started doing it with someone as for chyula the poor taru has to come up with rent some how right ?

Yea this is how i first started but then it got to the point where sometimes if you and that other person wasn't on the same page then it would lead to fail results. When i started i was leeching off that other person since they was the Goldsmither and i would give him his reward for letting me leech and for a little help but i got kinda fed up and decided to level up Goldsmithing on a Mule which to tell you the truth was really quick.

The last skillup Campaign was the last thing i needed to get my Goldsmithing to 105 from the late 80 level or early 90's level but synergy was the real pain and torture, but after i got everything done i started making my own rings on my own and making a huge killing in profits ever since and heck i'm going to keep going until these rings drops real low in prices.
 Leviathan.Syagin
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2015-03-03 08:36:18  
Siren.Sieha said: »
LOOOOOL sieha you talk about bad grammar than you post a comment Saying, who says I am at work it even that it's day time where I am ....... think you ment or there ? hahahah if you cant get your own ***together dont hate on other people

tried plugging this into google translate. even it doesnt know what you are saying. I think you might be trying to say something about me making a mistake on one word when you dont even write something that is understandable by any 'normal' person.

try harder.

Define "normal" person. Never really understood that concept.
By Pantafernando 2015-03-03 08:40:43  
Leviathan.Syagin said: »
LOOOOOL sieha you talk about bad grammar than you post a comment Saying, who says I am at work it even that it's day time where I am ....... think you ment or there ? hahahah if you cant get your own ***together dont hate on other people

tried plugging this into google translate. even it doesnt know what you are saying. I think you might be trying to say something about me making a mistake on one word when you dont even write something that is understandable by any 'normal' person.

try harder.

Easy:

Normal is everyone that isnt abnormal.
Abnormal is everyone diferent than me.
So, normal are just people who are like me.
 Siren.Sieha
By Siren.Sieha 2015-03-03 09:21:17  

try harder.

8 days later?
 Leviathan.Syagin
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2015-03-03 10:14:22  

try harder.

8 days later?

Still waiting on that definition.
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2015-03-04 00:22:12  

Sure is getting salty up in here. Spice it down a little boys.
[+]
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
サーバ: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-03-04 00:37:33  
easiest way to make gil is waiting for a mass banning then waiting 3 days and do exactly what the people who were banned were doing apparently
 Carbuncle.Yellowman
By Carbuncle.Yellowman 2015-03-05 09:35:44  
Well I've been having some shitty results lately HQing rings but luckily the ite's that was used to make the tears was free and given to me so I've been losing just a tad bit really nothing major or noticeable.

I have been storing a lot of Materials lately for this weekend since it's the only time i can usually put a lot of hours into the game sometimes but i decided to craft the tears that i bought last night which was 6x Fenritear @300k each, 2x Levitear @200k each and a Ramutear that was 1.5mill plus of course 9 rings worth you could say 220k each so total came to about 5.6mill and 80k.

So i started synergizing and NQed the first 4 fenrir ring then HQed the last 2 Fenrir ring back to back which was a relieve since i was having such a shitty luck from all the free ite's i was getting. Then i HQed a levithan ring so it was 3x straight in a row HQ's then i NQed the last levithan ring which left me with the last ramutear which i was going to hold on to but decided what the heck go for it and bang HQed a Ramuh ring which was a great one.

So i went a total of 4/9 on HQ rings making 2x Fenrir Ring +1, one Levithan ring +1 and one Ramuh ring +1, this was late very late last night and well i was really tired and sleepy so didn't take a pic to post it but i can do so later on today.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7