Best Ways To Get Gil In 2015?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Best ways to get gil in 2015?
Best ways to get gil in 2015?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Asura.Reichleiu
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Reichleiu
By Asura.Reichleiu 2015-02-25 11:18:46  
anik said: »
Merc'ing requires you to first have the gear you are trying to get right now, so that's stupid and irrelevant.

The question was "What is the best way to make gil in 2015?"

Not.. "Hey, I have no gear and am starting from scratch. What is the best way for me to get gear?". This is not a post about obtaining gear.. its about gil. Most gear is not bought with gil in the first place.

The guy is working on a relic and a mythic and wants to speed that up. Mercing is not stupid or irrelevant in this case.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Yellowman
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Yellowman
By Carbuncle.Yellowman 2015-02-25 11:28:23  
Asura.Reichleiu said: »
anik said: »
Merc'ing requires you to first have the gear you are trying to get right now, so that's stupid and irrelevant.

The question was "What is the best way to make gil in 2015?"

Not.. "Hey, I have no gear and am starting from scratch. What is the best way for me to get gear?". This is not a post about obtaining gear.. its about gil. Most gear is not bought with gil in the first place.

The guy is working on a relic and a mythic and wants to speed that up. Mercing is not stupid or irrelevant in this case.

This might be the best way if he really is trying to speed it up because the other routes are too slow compare to this route.
By swordwiz 2015-02-25 11:30:14  
merc'ing is a great way to make gil if you fast about it and you have good luck when it comes to selling bcnm drops cause even on vd that drop rate is ***
[+]
 Carbuncle.Yellowman
By Carbuncle.Yellowman 2015-02-25 11:39:03  
swordwiz said: »
merc'ing is a great way to make gil if you fast about it and you have good luck when it comes to selling bcnm drops cause even on vd that drop rate is ***

This is true but he could always start with selling maybe Delve Wins, i mean i don't know how many folks would still be missing Delve 1 wins but if he has the mules to 4 or 5 box like one poster said he could give it a shot and sell it for a reasonable price not to mention the gears that drops in delve.

One thing i would do though if it was me is after getting my relics and mythic done i'll do some research and start investing some Gil into a craft that could bring you some kind of profit without breaking a sweat.
 Asura.Reichleiu
By Asura.Reichleiu 2015-02-25 11:54:32  
Carbuncle.Yellowman said: »
[One thing i would do though if it was me is after getting my relics and mythic done i'll do some research and start investing some Gil into a craft that could bring you some kind of profit without breaking a sweat.

lol

Ask any actual goldsmith. Goldsmithing is the most profitable craft.. but its rare that you make any profit at all. Most of the time you lose money.

The only craft that is a guaranteed money maker is Cooking and its slow as hell. Crafting is only something to do when you literally have nothing left in the game to work on.
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2015-02-25 12:02:59  
Goldsmithing is the most profitable craft.. but its rare that you make any profit at all. Most of the time you lose money.

I'd like to know why you think it's the most profitable when you lose money all the time.
 Carbuncle.Yellowman
By Carbuncle.Yellowman 2015-02-25 12:06:05  
[One thing i would do though if it was me is after getting my relics and mythic done i'll do some research and start investing some Gil into a craft that could bring you some kind of profit without breaking a sweat.

lol

Ask any actual goldsmith. Goldsmithing is the most profitable craft.. but its rare that you make any profit at all. Most of the time you lose money.

The only craft that is a guaranteed money maker is Cooking and its slow as hell. Crafting is only something to do when you literally have nothing left in the game to work on.
Well i'm sorry to say this but them Goldsmithers sucks then because i don't have that problem at all idk if it's because i'm lucky or what but if i do lose Gil it will probably be 1 mill max but usually less then a mill because you get a good amount of gil back from npcing the NQ stones.

I make my Gil from Avatar Rings and that is all i have been doing ever since i got Goldsmithing up there so if you know alot of Goldsmithers that are loosing money let me just say that they are doing it wrong then, they not being smart or patient on their decision making.

I'm from carby and there are a ***load of Goldsmither's and i am going to say that i think i'm one of the best compare to all them when it comes to making profit from Avatar rings. As of now i have a good amount of Gil on me with 123 mill worth of Avatar rings in my bazaar and that's about 21 rings and i'm down to about 10 so honestly i call that not breaking a sweat because not only am i patient on letting what i make sell on it owns but i can go and actually enjoy the game on doing some kind of event or collecting gears instead of Farming hardcore for couple of hours.
 Carbuncle.Yellowman
By Carbuncle.Yellowman 2015-02-25 12:09:07  
Lakshmi.Aelius said: »
Goldsmithing is the most profitable craft.. but its rare that you make any profit at all. Most of the time you lose money.

I'd like to know why you think it's the most profitable when you lose money all the time.

Like i said to the poster above yours you only lose Gil if your doing something wrong especially if your losing a lot of Gil.
 Asura.Reichleiu
By Asura.Reichleiu 2015-02-25 12:17:27  

I should have added the caveat "When it is profitable" it is the most profitable craft.

And to Yellowman, I'm not going to bother reading your posts because they are completely incoherent stream-of-consciousness ramblings. But know this..

This is not 2007 anymore. Crafting in general is a crapshoot and is not a reliable way to make gil. Back in the day you could do something like Bonecraft and make tons of money. Materials were extremely cheap and HQ gear was 10000x the cost of making the item.

That just isn't the case anymore.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Yellowman
By Carbuncle.Yellowman 2015-02-25 12:36:18  

I should have added the caveat "When it is profitable" it is the most profitable craft.

And to Yellowman, I'm not going to bother reading your posts because they are completely incoherent stream-of-consciousness ramblings. But know this..

This is not 2007 anymore. Crafting in general is a crapshoot and is not a reliable way to make gil. Back in the day you could do something like Bonecraft and make tons of money. Materials were extremely cheap and HQ gear was 10000x the cost of making the item.

That just isn't the case anymore.

But how is it Rambling when i am stating facts? I can understand maybe back then yea Goldsmithers would loose a ton of Gil but that ain't the case ever since the Avatar rings has been introduced to the game.

In this game Luck, how your strategy goes and how well or good you are in the crafting field plays a huge role and only way i can see a GS loosing Gil from Avatar rings is because they are doing something or they strategy or ways using the synergy Furnace is all wrong even though yea depending on the server and Mat cost could also play a role in it too.

If proof is what's needed i could jump to your server just to sell couple of HQ Avatar rings with no problem just to show you. Why knock a crafting out just because some of the GS you know are loosing Gil more often then making profit?
 Siren.Sieha
サーバ: Siren
user: Sieha1
By Siren.Sieha 2015-02-25 12:49:02  
swordwiz said: »
LOOOOOL sieha you talk about bad grammar than you post a comment Saying, who says I am at work it even that it's day time where I am ....... think you ment or there ? hahahah if you cant get your own ***together dont hate on other people

tried plugging this into google translate. even it doesnt know what you are saying. I think you might be trying to say something about me making a mistake on one word when you dont even write something that is understandable by any 'normal' person.

try harder.
[+]
By swordwiz 2015-02-25 13:05:20  
no need for me to try when you fail so hard to begin with
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-25 13:10:22  
 Carbuncle.Yellowman
By Carbuncle.Yellowman 2015-02-25 13:35:26  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

LOL was bound to happen soon.

But to Reichleiu i just check your server if your still in Asura, and i see why a couple of GS would be loosing more Gil then gaining.
Mats over at Asura are too expansive comparing the profit one would be getting from an HQ ring.

I would still Blame the crafters for that for even agreeing to buy expansive mats it's their fault that's why i said patient is one of the key one have to remember in some cases crafters controls the prices on the mats as long as they keep buying it but if all crafters start letting them mats pile up you will see the sellers will eventually start lowering the prices.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-25 14:03:07  

But to Reichleiu i just check your server if your still in Asura, and i see why a couple of GS would be loosing more Gil then gaining.
Mats over at Asura are too expansive comparing the profit one would be getting from an HQ ring.

I would still Blame the crafters for that for even agreeing to buy expansive mats it's their fault that's why i said patient is one of the key one have to remember in some cases crafters controls the prices on the mats as long as they keep buying it but if all crafters start letting them mats pile up you will see the sellers will eventually start lowering the prices.

Materials are so expensive because nobody is going out to get those very materials...
 Carbuncle.Yellowman
By Carbuncle.Yellowman 2015-02-25 14:12:27  

Materials are so expensive because nobody is going out to get those very materials...

Well i guess it all depends on the server because on sylph there's actual players going out there way to get and sell them Materials.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2015-02-25 14:39:51  

Like i said to the poster above yours you only lose Gil if your doing something wrong especially if your losing a lot of Gil.

People assume we Goldsmithers can just sh@£ gil. Assume you are looking at the avatar rings, and you buy your materials...
Ifritite = 40k each or 4 mil/stack
Assuming you HQ3 four Ifritears
Rhodium Ore = 30k each = 120k per ingot / 240k per ring
3k per stack of crystals
=========================
Currently, you are at 5 million gil+ in making four rings.
Then you have to deal with the general randomness of synergy to attempt an HQ. The majority of crafters I'm friends with claim an average HQ rate of 1 HQ per 10-12 attempts.

So that is 10-15 mil in costs up front, for a chance at 13 million gil (current Bismark price), and the chance at selling the remaining NQ rings, and then NPCing the NQ-HQ2 gems.

That, or I am just doing this ring making process wrong.
 Carbuncle.Yellowman
By Carbuncle.Yellowman 2015-02-25 15:09:51  
Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »

People assume we Goldsmithers can just sh@£ gil. Assume you are looking at the avatar rings, and you buy your materials...
3k per stack of crystals
Then you have to deal with the general randomness of synergy to attempt an HQ. The majority of crafters I'm friends with claim an average HQ rate of 1 HQ per 10-12 attempts.

So that is 10-15 mil in costs up front, for a chance at 13 million gil (current Bismark price), and the chance at selling the remaining NQ rings, and then NPCing the NQ-HQ2 gems.

Could be your server or maybe you could be doing it wrong, i mean i really don't see my Gil deplate that much at all after buying Materials.

On my server ifritites are at 20k a piece and 4mill for a stack which is insane if you ask me but last recent one that sold was at 2.5mill which i say would be reasonable.
And damn HQ rate of 1 per 10-12 attempts that i don't understand as to my success rate has been much better then that.

for example one of my most recent activities was that i bought 3 stacks of shivitites for 400k a stack which would be 1.2mill.
From those 3 stacks i yielded 8 shivatears, So now the rings a stack of Rhodium ingot on my server are at 1.2mill and singles at 80~90k so lets say for 8 rings that's 1,560,000 Gil plus the 1.2 mill from the 3 stacks of shivitites so that's 2.7 mill and some change about 60k change.

A stack of Wind cluster are at 60k and 2 stacks would be close to enough so that's another 120k. My success rate when i was done with the synergy was 3/8 on HQ shiva ring which price on my server went back up to 9 mill each so that's 27 mill from spending about 2.8 mill that was my recent result.

I could go on with so much of my success results like when i went 5/7 on HQing Fenrir ring or 2/2 on Ifrit rings or 2/4 on Ramuh Rings idk if i'm just lucky and i'm not saying that i never had bad results because it been times i went 0/4 or 0/6 at some points but i'm just saying i have more success results then failing results.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-25 15:19:12  
I could go on with so much of my success results like when i went 5/7 on HQing Fenrir ring or 2/2 on Ifrit rings or 2/4 on Ramuh Rings
I'm calling ***.
 Bismarck.Hsieh
user: Hsieh
By Bismarck.Hsieh 2015-02-25 15:20:43  

3k per stack of crystals

I find this to be true coming from a goldsmither. You lose gil because its synergy based and the HQ is really random. Smooth synergy is almost non-existent even when you get perfect alignment.

I gave people the offer of synergizing the rings themselves. They quit after realizing how horrible the rate is and how much of a gil sink it is. Goldsmithers also aren't going to sit there and synth a stack of avatar stones for free.
 Bismarck.Hsieh
user: Hsieh
By Bismarck.Hsieh 2015-02-25 15:27:33  

3k per stack of crystals

Could be your server or maybe you could be doing it wrong, i mean i really don't see my Gil deplate that much at all after buying Materials.

On my server ifritites are at 20k a piece and 4mill for a stack which is insane if you ask me but last recent one that sold was at 2.5mill which i say would be reasonable.
And damn HQ rate of 1 per 10-12 attempts that i don't understand as to my success rate has been much better then that.

for example one of my most recent activities was that i bought 3 stacks of shivitites for 400k a stack which would be 1.2mill.
From those 3 stacks i yielded 8 shivatears, So now the rings a stack of Rhodium ingot on my server are at 1.2mill and singles at 80~90k so lets say for 8 rings that's 1,560,000 Gil plus the 1.2 mill from the 3 stacks of shivitites so that's 2.7 mill and some change about 60k change.

A stack of Wind cluster are at 60k and 2 stacks would be close to enough so that's another 120k. My success rate when i was done with the synergy was 3/8 on HQ shiva ring which price on my server went back up to 9 mill each so that's 27 mill from spending about 2.8 mill that was my recent result.

I could go on with so much of my success results like when i went 5/7 on HQing Fenrir ring or 2/2 on Ifrit rings or 2/4 on Ramuh Rings idk if i'm just lucky and i'm not saying that i never had bad results because it been times i went 0/4 or 0/6 at some points but i'm just saying i have more success results then failing results.
I would like to see your max AH history and any pictures that support your results.
By jubehnka 2015-02-25 15:44:06  
Muffz said: »
jubehnka said: »
Shiva.Larrymc said: »
6) Login campaigns. If you have mules, log them all in, every day. Use the points to buy the wailing stone+2, or whatever the best item is at the moment for the points.

As a person with multiple mules (15), I can vouch for this, but to some extent.

Since you seem to be so open about your methods of using all these mules to make money, about how much gil does this turn over per day? per week? per month?

Roughly 300-600k a day, just on gardens. Groves and veins are your best money makers, but it's all still random. At higher ranks you have higher chances of getting logs and ores that npc for over 7k.

You do save cuttings for furrows, chances of getting alex, but low, but you also get other good stuff.

Also, invest some login PTS on an alliance shirts +1 to increase your profits every so slightly.

That's coupled to all the other advice, though. Mules are a secondary source of income. They only net ~ 4-8M a week, 60M a month, with login stuff and HP bayld considered.

On your main, during that time, if you keep up with your Dyna, Salvage, and, if you have a group, VW, Delve and Skirmish, you can easy break 150+M during that month. Again, it's a matter of keeping on top of it.

The grind always gets tiring though.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-25 15:47:12  
Also, invest some login PTS on an alliance shirts +1 to increase your profits every so slightly.
Doesn't that require your mule to have synergy unlocked? If so, that's a major pain in the *** to unlock 15 synergy quests...
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2015-02-25 15:52:37  
The "Best" ways to make gil (legitimately) consist of two things.. i'll list them.

2. Do the exact same thing as above but do it with alts and 4 or 5 box.

Legitimately and the use of 3-4 bots do not go into the same concept.

It is better than scamming people using the single byne/100-byne bazaar trick, though.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2015-02-25 15:56:20  
Doesn't that require your mule to have synergy unlocked? If so, that's a major pain in the *** to unlock 15 synergy quests...

Actually, all you have to do now is talk to the Synergy Engineer for the KI. No need to do the actual quest.
By fonewear 2015-02-25 16:04:46  
Maybe I suggest short selling and penny stocks !
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-25 16:05:25  

Actually, all you have to do now is talk to the Synergy Engineer for the KI. No need to do the actual quest.
That's good to know.
By swordwiz 2015-02-25 16:50:23  
1-10 for a hq dam do i feel good about my 1/3 avg and i thought that was bad
 Carbuncle.Yellowman
By Carbuncle.Yellowman 2015-02-25 17:00:38  
Bismarck.Hsieh said: »

3k per stack of crystals

I would like to see your max AH history and any pictures that support your results.

Honestly i never took any pictures or notes of my results really i only have 1 friend that is also a Goldsmither he could vouch how lucky of a son of a *** i am when it comes to HQing using the synergy.

What i will do is take some pictures and notes of todays results since i have about 2 or 3 stacks of shivitites i have been holding on to.
 Quetzalcoatl.Taberif
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Taberif
By Quetzalcoatl.Taberif 2015-02-25 17:01:44  
best way to make gil? do stuff other people don't
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7