Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
MMO console = fail anyway so live with it?
First it was those levithan threads, about the *** hole scam artis/fraud *** you support. Then you posting under the EGSgaming site acting like a troll to those who got effected in that mess, and not this ***? I can see you are worse than me, I am reasonable. Shut the *** up and stop being a ***.
what the flying flamingo *** are you talking about?
you suck that is all
1) What leviathan threads are u talking about? 2) What scam artist? 3) What EGS gaming site? 4) How is telling the truth being a ***? 5) Your mother is a ***.
1-4, ***. Sorry ask your mother that last night, when I saw her in the a back alley.
Your lack of explanation for any of ur statements and lack of answers for my questions shows how HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE you are. Also, my mother is dead so go suck a big one ***.
Well you called mine a *** so are we even now?

You guys better be before a mod comes in here swinging the banhammer.
 Leviathan.Dubont
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-18 00:03:01  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
First it was those levithan threads, about the *** hole scam artis/fraud *** you support. Then you posting under the EGSgaming site acting like a troll to those who got effected in that mess, and not this ***?

I can see you are worse than me, I am reasonable. Shut the *** up and stop being a ***.
you suck that is all
1) What leviathan threads are u talking about?
2) What scam artist?
3) What EGS gaming site?
4) How is telling the truth being a ***?
5) Your mother is a ***.

1-4, ***.

Sorry ask your mother that last night, when I saw her in the a back alley.
Your lack of explanation for any of ur statements and lack of answers for my questions shows how HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE you are. Also, my mother is dead so go suck a big one ***.

Well is she?
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-05-18 00:04:03  
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
First it was those levithan threads, about the *** hole scam artis/fraud *** you support. Then you posting under the EGSgaming site acting like a troll to those who got effected in that mess, and not this ***? I can see you are worse than me, I am reasonable. Shut the *** up and stop being a ***.
you suck that is all
1) What leviathan threads are u talking about? 2) What scam artist? 3) What EGS gaming site? 4) How is telling the truth being a ***? 5) Your mother is a ***.
1-4, ***. Sorry ask your mother that last night, when I saw her in the a back alley.
Well is she?

Thats enough man, your even. asking that question fuels the fire. When the mods do come in here I hope they see you not only started it but your trying to have the last word as well.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-05-18 00:05:14  
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
you suck that is all

Kai he has worse issue's then me, I think I will leave him alone :x.

My last comments was a defense mechanism I'll just drop it where it is.
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-18 00:06:02  
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
you suck that is all
Well is she?

Thats enough man, your even. asking that question fuels the fire. When the mods do come in here I hope they see you not only started it but your trying to have the last word as well.
Well considering he has yet to explain any of his original comments, I do believe he started it.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-05-18 00:06:05  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
you suck that is all
Kai he has worse issue's then me, I think I will leave him alone :x. My last comments was a defense mechanism I'll just drop it where it is.

I know stan! I just don't want to see you get in trouble. :)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-05-18 00:06:48  
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
you suck that is all
Well is she?

Well considering he has yet to explain any of his original comments, I do believe he started it.

Calm down, >.>.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-05-18 00:07:01  
who cares anymore. The point of my intervening is we are derailing. Back on topic: BETA FOR PS3 YES OR NO! Instead of fighting lets concentrate on finding sources :)
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-05-18 00:08:03  
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Besides all the namecalling and PC VS CONSOLE old'n'tired ***.. Was there any merit to an idea there would be no PS3 beta, or just a writer's MMO bias. Do you guys know of anything upcoming.. ^^ Just trying to strain out real facts or ideas apart from the stupid *** people keep trying to make it.

I'd say it was just one writers biased opinion as I can't find anything similar in Playstation mag or on the nets so far. Google is fail sometimes tho.
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-18 00:08:59  
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
who cares anymore. The point of my intervening is we are derailing. Back on topic: BETA FOR PS3 YES OR NO! Instead of fighting lets concentrate on finding sources :)
Considering SE is accepting apps for the PS3 beta..and considering the game is being released for the PS3 BY SE and not some 3rd party company...its pretty safe to say that there will be a PS3 beta.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-05-18 00:15:01  
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Considering SE is accepting apps for the PS3 beta..and considering the game is being released for the PS3 BY SE and not some 3rd party company...its pretty safe to say that there will be a PS3 beta.

Well what most people who have zero clue about the gaming comunity believe is that alpha and beta are the same thing. They are in fact not. They are phases, one must preceed another. Not all systems will receive the same process of testing either. The pc testing is ALPHA not a BETA the two words are not similar. The PC testing is still slated for a BETA. What a developer can do when processing tests is give the heart of the games engine the alpha (in this instance its the pc version) and then do a beta for mulitple platforms at once having worked out basic kinks and issues during the Alpha and changing the build. PS3 will not see an ALPHA test, perhaps our misinformed WoW playing biased reviewer was mistaken when he said no beta. They will need to test multiplatform interactions on the games servers. PS3 will be given the tweaks from alpha in the beta disc/dlc just like the PC beta testers. From their they will continue beta till the phase is completed and testing is deemed finished. Then the developers and publisher must (in a very short amount of time) impliment last minute changes they had to fix during beta for a final finished copy (but in all MMOs its never finished, updates will be a plenty come launch day) and hurry and press discs to make the dec. 31st release date. Just my 2 cents but then again, what do I know, I'm an ex game design student (changing majors and joining the Air Force)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Ezekryu
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Ezekryu
By Lakshmi.Ezekryu 2010-05-18 00:35:05  
Sylph.Ascher said:
However like everyone else said, for a game like a mmo, just build a PC. It's not that expensive, can build it to your specs, and run lots of cool mmo's fine. Disadvantage to the comments earlier: have fun upgrading every time something new is made (New graphic card every 6 months-a year). Console = 5 or more years of paid for product. Console users disadvantage: Have fun paying 60 for games (maybe someday 70).

You don't *have* to upgrade your parts every time something shinier is released. I've been using my 8800GTX card for 2+ years now and my computer plays everything at max detail settings without a hitch. I recently changed out my CPU for a Phenom II 965 which only cost me $175 but that's essentially the only new part that I've replaced since my video card.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-05-18 00:35:26  
Asura.Catastrophe said:
I'm pretty sure SE will still beta the PS3, as this article was HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and misinformed. Kind of hard to disclude a mass majority of its players in ironing out things like the interface and compatibility issues for cross-platforming... And I just like gaming in general, so my gamingbox is better than your gamingbox is kind of a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE type of loyalty in my eyes. I own a ps3 and until I can get a pc that can play it, I will play it on that console.

This post was +1.

HQ and everything.

We need more contributing posts like this that are constructive and well informing.
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-18 01:05:45  
well Op's question was answered. Good job everyone, congratulations, /clap, etc. Can we troll now?
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-05-18 01:43:49  
Leviathan.Dubont said:
well Op's question was answered. Good job everyone, congratulations, /clap, etc. Can we troll now?
no
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-18 01:51:21  
 Ramuh.Kalyna
サーバ: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-05-18 06:42:06  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
for many of us tho, dubont, PS3 is the only way to go. (cuz we don't have much money to spend on a desktop/laptop that'll play FFXIV and we already have a PS3 since long ago)
If you could afford the price of a PS3 from "long ago," you can afford a desktop that can run FFXIV. If you can afford to keep buying games at 50-60 USD a pop for 20 hours of gameplay, you can afford a new desktop. I don't feel sorry for people who are willing to drop anywhere from 250 bucks (or thousands if you're one of the retards that bought them the first day it came out on E-Bay) on a console that can't evolve and can't be upgraded, then cry poverty. Stop investing your money in overpriced paperweights to play a genre of games that PCs rule the roost on, thanks. That being said, I would be thrilled if SE dropped console support completely. Consoles are shitty for MMORPG's. Consoles are extremely limited in what they can do, and with games getting bigger and prettier, they are using up more resources. Even your so-called "mini-computer" of a PS3 will be obsolete in a couple of years, and then, once again, you'll wonder why Final Fantasy fans can't have nice things, too.
that's the thing. many of use have to, you know, save money for college books, which range from 300-600 per semester. (I don't understand why my damn psychology book was 150$ >>) and instead of buying a new PC every year like PC gamers do (because, ya know, the hax you guys download mess up your computer as well as you wanting more and more), PS3 is the way to go for some people. I know many people who will buy FFXIV on PS3 and not PC because they don't have that good of a PC. (on FFXI and IRL)

Console MMOs (i've been engrossed in one for like 2 years. it's an old one called Everquest Online Adventures -PS2 =P) aren't as bad as they seem. EQOA wasn't laggy at all. Had a huge playerbase when i played (now, it's a ghost town on my old server.) Same concept.

My curiousity is this: how many PC players use a controler for FFXI/WoW/Other MMOs. I'm sure there are a good bunch. Those that are, are doing a Console MMO format =P

Also, to Tousou - It is possible to upgrade PS3/360 but only Sony/Microsoft can do that if you want it to be legal/legit.

honestly, i bet you PC>all people are all talk. you guys know you've partied with 360/PS2 players many times. Hell, i bet you have friends that are on 360/PS2. Get that stick out of your ***. nobody gives a ***if you spend 4k on a supercomputer to play FFXI (or even to play FFXIV).

About finding more sources: i briefly googled last night, got nothing. But as i said earlier, if someone can confirm/deny it via S-E, it'd be very much appreciated. I told dameshi (via aim) i wanna punch the idiot who made the article if it wasn't true.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-05-18 06:45:17  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
First it was those levithan threads, about the *** hole scam artis/fraud *** you support. Then you posting under the EGSgaming site acting like a troll to those who got effected in that mess, and not this ***?

I can see you are worse than me, I am reasonable. Shut the *** up and stop being a ***.

Oh this is too easy.

1. You're not on Leviathan, so what the *** do you care for?
2. For someone who is anti-rmt, anti-bot, and claims they aren't a troll, you sure spend a lot of time keeping tabs on posters you hate on websites that promote the things you hate. You're either a glutton for punishment (in other words, you hate yourself. Cry about it in therapy not here, thanks) or you're an idiot, which you'll never admit to, but we all know better. Use your 150 plus IQ to open your front door and go outside. If you spent half your time raising your children than e-stalking people here, you probably wouldn't be the pathetic waste of DNA you are now, and your children might actually have a shot at being well adjusted and successful. Unless of course you're just acting like a hot shot cause this is the internet and you're substituting this site for the lack of balls you have in real life.
3. You're far from reasonable. I don't need to elaborate on this.
4. MMORPGs on consoles IS fail. Leave the PC gaming to the PC players, you silly Playstation fanboy.
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-05-18 06:51:57  
Katarzyna- yer from Bastok. your views don't count. =P

btw, i bet ya didn't know i play on PC.
By Zekko 2010-05-18 07:01:09  
:/

I started FFXI on the 360 and i remember the lag/crashes in zones with 30+(besieged/Aery etc) So i swapped to my PC which is considerably less powerful than the 360(360 has a 512mb dedicated card and dedicated cores, whereas the pc i used for FF had a 256mb card) and managed to actually play FF better.

Though i admit i prefer console gaming and always will.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-18 07:02:20  
Guys, did you know that Stanflame has an IQ over 160?
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2010-05-18 07:05:11  
the beta testing as been so ***ive not even looked at it for a month.
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-05-18 07:06:30  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Guys, did you know that Stanflame has an IQ over 160?
I lol'd hard
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-05-18 07:07:43  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
That being said, I would be thrilled if SE dropped console support completely. Consoles are shitty for MMORPG's. Consoles are extremely limited in what they can do, and with games getting bigger and prettier, they are using up more resources. Even your so-called "mini-computer" of a PS3 will be obsolete in a couple of years, and then, once again, you'll wonder why Final Fantasy fans can't have nice things, too.

while the tone is a little aggressive, i absolutely agree with the sentiments
 Ramuh.Tousou
user: Toufu
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-05-18 07:19:40  
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
that's the thing. many of use have to, you know, save money for college books, which range from 300-600 per semester. (I don't understand why my damn psychology book was 150$ >>) and instead of buying a new PC every year like PC gamers do (because, ya know, the hax you guys download mess up your computer as well as you wanting more and more), PS3 is the way to go for some people. I know many people who will buy FFXIV on PS3 and not PC because they don't have that good of a PC. (on FFXI and IRL)

My curiousity is this: how many PC players use a controler for FFXI/WoW/Other MMOs. I'm sure there are a good bunch. Those that are, are doing a Console MMO format =P

Also, to Tousou - It is possible to upgrade PS3/360 but only Sony/Microsoft can do that if you want it to be legal/legit.

honestly, i bet you PC>all people are all talk. you guys know you've partied with 360/PS2 players many times. Hell, i bet you have friends that are on 360/PS2. Get that stick out of your ***. nobody gives a ***if you spend 4k on a supercomputer to play FFXI (or even to play FFXIV).

Alrighty...

I use a controller for FFXI only. Everything else, keyboard and mouse. If FFXI were originally designed for PC, I'd probably use the K/M combo.

My PC only cost me $400 at most. The PS3 price at the time was like $699 or whatever. If one can afford a PS3 and the rather high-priced games, one can afford a PC of, more often than not, better quality. Put more simply: Use the money saved from games and viola, new PC! (I'd like to add my PC is still running on XP. What a champ!)

Thanks for answering my question about Upgrades (Both of ya). Personally speaking, it's one of my favorite aspects of PCs. I don't -have- to constantly upgrade (And don't, as I evidenced earlier) but it's nice to have that option.

My main hack is exclusive games. To date, however, I've yet to play or see anything worth getting a new console for.

Anyway, I don't have a stick in my ***, but Altana be damned if I'm not gonna say PC > All!

On another topic altogether, without the ability to upgrade, and assuming technology continues to grow quickly, it's not entirely unlikely that "PS3 Limitations" would become a reality. That being said, I do believe the entire "Limitations" card is rather stupid. It's kind of like expecting SE to remake every FF with photo-realism and tons of shiny. The game being an MMO, however, I can see where people expect it to evolve with the times.

And now I'm rambling...
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-05-18 07:22:15  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
That being said, I would be thrilled if SE dropped console support completely. Consoles are shitty for MMORPG's. Consoles are extremely limited in what they can do, and with games getting bigger and prettier, they are using up more resources. Even your so-called "mini-computer" of a PS3 will be obsolete in a couple of years, and then, once again, you'll wonder why Final Fantasy fans can't have nice things, too.
while the tone is a little aggressive, i absolutely agree with the sentiments
each MMO has it's lifespan. EQOA is dead. EQ is near the end, FFXI is getting near (i'm giving it 2 years tops)
FFXIV will end eventually. Everything with a beginning will have an end at some point of time. If Blizzard didn't make expansions, WoW would've ended by now. Aeon will end eventually. You get my point.

My point of view is that many people will buy it on PS3 reguardless what you want or don't want. Nobody knows how well it'll play on PS3 except the alpha testers. Maybe they're fixing it up for the beta to make PS3 play better than PC (if there even is a beta). To me, console controlers are much easier to use instead of randomly assigned keys on a keyboard (normally being WASD for movement).