フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Charybdis lulz on Fenrir
Charybdis lulz on Fenrir
 Fenrir.Luarania
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Whknight
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-05-20 11:16:52  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
RDM doesn't really have any reason to melee when tanking. Earth/Terra's Staff gogo!
lol ninja'd~ I see all O_O
 Sylph.Siccmade
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Siccmade 2010-05-20 11:40:02  
i can't quote, the ***won't work.
Dramaqueen: it is the internet so no, i'm not all that concerned with proper grammar. you know what i said is true. instead of just taking it to the face you got butt hurt and once again started whining, this time about grammar. that is what people do when they have no other way out, complain about the way words are written rather than what they say. i got my sword you *** failure and i didn't have to ride *** for it. so go ahead and take your time to rewrite my post, adding apostrophes and capitalization. after all that, you still haven't put in work and you still won't have your sword. tell your "friends" to bring a proper build to the fight, yall are having way too much trouble with Charby (guess what, thats how its abbreviated). less talking, more camping.
[+]
 Odin.Kalico
サーバ: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-05-20 11:46:55  
Sylph.Siccmade said:
i can't quote, the ***won't work. Dramaqueen: it is the internet so no, i'm not all that concerned with proper grammar. you know what i said is true. instead of just taking it to the face you got butt hurt and once again started whining, this time about grammar. that is what people do when they have no other way out, complain about the way words are written rather than what they say. i got my sword you *** failure and i didn't have to ride *** for it. so go ahead and take your time to rewrite my post, adding apostrophes and capitalization. after all that, you still haven't put in work and you still won't have your sword. tell your "friends" to bring a proper build to the fight, yall are having way too much trouble with Charby (guess what, thats how its abbreviated). less talking, more camping.

^^ ouch!!!! this...Just saying. 8D

On a similar note I really hope that sissy *** don't get the sword until he grows a pair,stops calling the NM sea princess and call's the dam sword joyeuse...other wise he don't deserve the ***...Just saying. 8D
 Fenrir.Dramanue
user: Dramanue
By Fenrir.Dramanue 2010-05-20 13:24:29  
Odin.Kalico said:
^^ ouch!!!! this...Just saying. 8D

On a similar note I really hope that sissy *** don't get the sword until he grows a pair,stops calling the NM sea princess and call's the dam sword joyeuse...other wise he don't deserve the ***...Just saying. 8D
This coming from someone who's using some sort of naruto-*** gif as his avatar. I'm sorry, I think I'll continue using sea princess and Charlamagne's sword as their titles, just to spite you. Don't you have school or something of a similar vein to attend to? And by the way, if you're going to be calling it Joyeuse, have enough respect to capitalize it. I'm sure you respect its brethren (Cortana and Durendal) with similar vain. Learn your history.

[Charlemagne] was wearing his fine white coat of mail and his helmet with gold-studded stones; by his side hung Joyeuse, and never was there a sword to match it; its color changed thirty times a day.

In Greek mythology, Charybdis or Kharybdis was a sea monster, once a beautiful naiad and the daughter of Poseidon and Gaia.
 Odin.Trelan
user: trelan
By Odin.Trelan 2010-05-20 13:39:48  
this is not Charybdis lulz anymore...
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-20 13:41:11  
Odin.Trelan said:
This is madness
 Fenrir.Luarania
user: Whknight
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-05-20 13:42:56  
Odin.Trelan said:
Aye... and I did say troll on too. Dram don't pay any attention to them, I already have plans in the works on getting you better. -hides evil grin-
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Odin.Trelan said:
This is madness
Madness? THIS. IS. CHARYBDIS!

(I couldn't resist...)
 Odin.Kalico
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-05-20 15:30:51  
Fenrir.Dramanue said:
Odin.Kalico said:
^^ ouch!!!! this...Just saying. 8D On a similar note I really hope that sissy *** don't get the sword until he grows a pair,stops calling the NM sea princess and call's the dam sword joyeuse...other wise he don't deserve the ***...Just saying. 8D
This coming from someone who's using some sort of naruto-*** gif as his avatar. I'm sorry, I think I'll continue using sea princess and Charlamagne's sword as their titles, just to spite you. Don't you have school or something of a similar vein to attend to? And by the way, if you're going to be calling it Joyeuse, have enough respect to capitalize it. I'm sure you respect its brethren (Cortana and Durendal) with similar vain. Learn your history. [Charlemagne] was wearing his fine white coat of mail and his helmet with gold-studded stones; by his side hung Joyeuse, and never was there a sword to match it; its color changed thirty times a day. In Greek mythology, Charybdis or Kharybdis was a sea monster, once a beautiful naiad and the daughter of Poseidon and Gaia.

Lol you need to do yourself a favor and just put the pistol in your mouth...sad thing is based on your previous post i'd assume your an adult which makes this ***disgusting if you were like 13, 14 I'd give you a pass but to be a grown talking that BS you spitting go shoot yourself you sack of ***....
Fenrir.Luarania said:
Odin.Trelan said:
Aye... and I did say troll on too. Dram don't pay any attention to them, I already have plans in the works on getting you better. -hides evil grin-
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Odin.Trelan said:
This is madness
Madness? THIS. IS. CHARYBDIS! (I couldn't resist...)

Good luck building that sack of ***into a man Its a task I would dare not try given what you have to work with..sad thing is you going to wind up just getting the gear for him rather than help him so have fun wasting your time pimping out some bum who doesn't even have the balls to help himself...8D
 Fenrir.Dramanue
By Fenrir.Dramanue 2010-05-20 15:42:42  
Yawn.
I find this entertaining.
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2010-05-20 15:42:52  
i just wanted to add a good pld/rdm can solo charby thats all
 Fenrir.Chiurilo
user: Chiurilo
By Fenrir.Chiurilo 2010-05-20 16:29:03  
Whats the point in fighting they got the drop thats all that matters. WHo cares how they did it they got it done. I was not there but I have seen many struggle with no BRD on that thing, sorry everyone can't be "leet". Just remember a bunny could always kill you :P
[+]
By Dragonimi 2010-05-20 17:00:04  
I'm glad Chiurilo had something nice to say ^ ^

As for the Kalico guy, role play is used in even the most mundane activities. Hell I bet you even you do it at some point or another. Just leave Dramanue alone and learn to deal with people who are different.
[+]
 Fenrir.Dramanue
By Fenrir.Dramanue 2010-05-20 17:09:33  
Fenrir.Mtmoogle said:
i just wanted to add a good pld/rdm can solo charby thats all
Agreed; Nightfyre earlier posted a link to a guy who does it.
Fenrir.Chiurilo said:
Whats the point in fighting they got the drop that's all that matters. Who cares how they did it they got it done. I was not there but I have seen many struggle with no BRD on that thing, sorry everyone can't be "leet". Just remember a bunny could always kill you :P
~shivers~ The memories... the sheer horror. The story, though, was not to put them down, but to just share the story. The quest is sometimes more exciting than the destination.
Dragonimi said:
I'm glad Chiurilo had something nice to say ^ ^
Agreed. We needed to break up the drudgeoning monotony.
 Leviathan.Celestinia
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2010-05-22 17:41:57  
Asura.Rinkydink said:
Quote:
Fenrir.Luarania said: Yeah, for PLD to solo it's boarderlining impossible for now. To actually pull it off at 75 I'd name that person the King of all PLDs
disagree. PLD/NIN can do a VERY VERY good job on it. im not the greatest of PLD's and ill admit that straight up. but ive used a friends account who actually has a haste set up, eva set up and "im here to get bitchslapped" set up oh and fully meritted. koenig hands and head worked nice for the massive VIT, subtle blow with /NIN. sentinel and shield bash timed well can restrict the amount of damage you take. using drinks to keep MP up and i didnt have a problem. you dont have to be a KING PLD to know how to do the job right, which gear to use and how to time things.

PLD/nin with a rdm is a really easy fight did it when i got my sword and i didnt even have homam at the time. I tried solo and got it to 85% b4 running out of mp so you'd need ares and valhala helm/hauti/d-ring or some crap for solo like that pld in the link can't see it otherwise.

But pld/nin duo is very doable using full time shield gear and haste in every other slot, relying on tp from shield to do atonement for dmg.

Sucks they died so much, but grats on the sword.

Fenrir.Mtmoogle
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2010-05-22 23:40:43  
just tanked charby on dnc w/ no brd, para, or blind just slow1. saw u there and tried to get ur attention but the only thing i can do is poke :(
 Fenrir.Dramanue
By Fenrir.Dramanue 2010-05-22 23:52:12  
Just now (5-22-10 @ 11:40pm)? I've been here all evening and I've yet to see Charybdis... I saw that you defeated him yesterday, or perhaps the day before, but I was at work... T_T; Doesn't matter, though, I'm still waiting on the impossible. Seems the only ones who get the sword are people with friends. I wish I was more popular in Vana'diel... but alas, dreamers must dream.
Quetzalcoatl.Shaddix said:
Drop rate is 100%
Yes, we know this... this... wow, that was just random. XD
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-05-23 00:00:44  
Fenrir.Luarania said:
**Warning** Wall of Sperated Text inbound To anyone that didn't follow Drams' thread, Nightfyre and I decided to try and duo as PLD/NIN and BLM/SCH just for laughs. Well we get down there and kill PHs and whatnot for like 2 hours, finally come 10:45 I have to say no more and that I need my sleep, but we still want to try it so I stay on to get a ToD. I turn of my TV and get ready for bed. Now I finish up and get ready to lay down and spy the clock, it's 11 on the dot. So I figure, eh why not check and see. Low and behold it had popped, and an LS I know that isn't very good was at 4 people and going at it. Not in any mood to watch a 20 battle unfold and already having a rough ToD I am just about to turn off my TV when someone dies. I stop, watch some more, another dies. It's about here that all hell breaks loose and people start to scatter (and we both learn Yawn can sleep it). Skipping 5 minutes ahead, for whatever reason everyone in the room thats there teams up, so there are now like 8 people wailing on this thing, and from what I recall, BLU RDM RDM SMN SAM WHM THF THF. Yes I'm dead serious to. Anyhow, even with all these people and jobs, they still screw it up, no one but a single THF had an evasion set, aside from maybe the SAM that was tping in full Askar.. anyhow yeah, as you can imagine I sat and watched 30 minutes of this thing killing a few of them 5 times, yes I'm dead serious on that too, 5 times for at least 4-5 people. I won't name names or the LS that sucked to protect the not to bright, honestly I do have to give them props for pulling off something way with their normal 'just keep throwing people at it' thing, and congrats to whoever got that sword~ tl:dr Morons who don't know what to do tried to do Charybdis and it raped 10 people many many many times for massive lulz in a 30 minute time frame. Oh and P.S. it's Failadin you Failurai, get it right next time. Troll On!

I duo'd it. Me as nin/dnc and my friend as Blm/sch. Pwned it. Only took 9 mins. I didn't even have my epic gear on my other nin char that has kikoku, this was on my decent geared ninja as Kaioshin.

That sucks that many people tried to fight the nm and STILL sucked.
[+]
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2010-05-23 08:56:22  
i meant on friday srry
 Fenrir.Dramanue
By Fenrir.Dramanue 2010-05-23 10:34:06  
Tis fine. Yep, I was away at work that day.

I've decided to purchase a sleeping bag and tent for the damp hole that is Charybdis' chamber... My armor is dry clean only and the moist stone isn't helping out at all, especially when I just sit there or lean against a seaweed-infested wall.