Watch Half Of Twilight...

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » watch half of twilight...
watch half of twilight...
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate
サーバ: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
By Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate 2010-06-13 15:58:26  
someone kill me now
[+]
 Phoenix.Slytribal
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Slykun
By Phoenix.Slytribal 2010-06-13 16:04:11  
By watching that, you're already dead inside. So sorry for you.
[+]
 Siren.Stunx
サーバ: Siren
user: Bungie
By Siren.Stunx 2010-06-13 16:05:26  
is it really that stupid? i actually downloaded the 1st 2, but have yet to watch them.
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2010-06-13 16:08:14  
Stunx: If you liked the books, you will likely be disappointed in the movies. If you didn't like the books, you will HATE the movies. I wasn't too fond of the books, but I watched the first movie anyways. It wasn't worth it, and wasn't worth watching any of the subsequent movies.
[+]
 Unicorn.Jewkitten
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Jewkitten
By Unicorn.Jewkitten 2010-06-13 16:08:17  
You would think beings who devour the blood of others to live would be beastly, grotesque...

On the contrary! They are pretty sparkling anglo models who love to play with their depressed self-obsessed food^^

I like Laurell K. Hamilton's vampires moar >.>
 Phoenix.Slytribal
By Phoenix.Slytribal 2010-06-13 16:09:33  
Second film also teaches young girls it's ok to commit suicide if you can't get the man you love, apparently.

I did try reading the books, but god damn, that author can't write for ***. Her words are all to naive and the structure is horrible, no character development at all.

Movies.. From the clips I've seen, the actors all sound drugged/tired, and the female lead can't even look at people.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-13 16:09:59  
I learned my lesson by watching the first... it was enough to know the second third fourth sixth or as many *** movies they want to make will suck.

it did make for a nice friendly date that night though lol
[+]
 Carbuncle.Axle
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Zephin
By Carbuncle.Axle 2010-06-13 16:10:34  
Guess you guys just don't understand the whole lycan/vampire/love/romance/emo/necro genre.
[+]
 Ifrit.Preluder
サーバ: Ifrit
user: preluder
By Ifrit.Preluder 2010-06-13 16:11:17  
The books are really good. the movies are meh. More popular with the early teenager crowd
 Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate 2010-06-13 16:11:36  
yeah it suck hardcore
 Unicorn.Jewkitten
By Unicorn.Jewkitten 2010-06-13 16:12:08  
Please explain Axle, please explain.
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Andras
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-06-13 16:14:12  
didn't twilight ruin vampires and werewolves?
 Phoenix.Slytribal
By Phoenix.Slytribal 2010-06-13 16:14:20  
Carbuncle.Axle said:
Guess you guys just don't understand the whole lycan/vampire/love/romance/emo/necro genre.

I've been a fan of most of those, well, all except emo, which pretty much these films has a lot of.

Vampires DO NOT SPARKLE, if you really understood those genres, you would know that.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-13 16:16:02  
Vampires sparkle with clinique sparkle cream.... < for real that ***exists, i just saw it on my mom's beauty rack the other day. haha

Anne Rice vamp chronicles ftw. rather have /emo vamps than /shiny vamps
 Phoenix.Slytribal
By Phoenix.Slytribal 2010-06-13 16:17:23  
Phoenix.Darki said:
Vampires sparkle with clinique sparkle cream.... < for real that ***exists, i just saw it on my mom's beauty rack the other day. haha

Interview with the Vampire was still fantastic as a film, but they ruined the movie version of Queen of the Damned. The books were beautifully written though, and gripping.
[+]
 Unicorn.Jewkitten
By Unicorn.Jewkitten 2010-06-13 16:18:00  
I love the whole vampire genre.

But the one part of it i hate the most is the idea that a fragile female can enter a underworld of neigh-demigods, demons, werewolves... and the entire universe swirls around her, seducing her, giving her attention and power though she is as weak as a wet noodle.

In reality. "She" would be shredded to pieces. Devoured and left for dead. Those beings do not need her weakness nor her sex, she is food, that is all.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-06-13 16:18:27  
Unicorn.Jewkitten said:
You would think beings who devour the blood of others to live would be beastly, grotesque... On the contrary! They are pretty sparkling anglo models who love to play with their depressed self-obsessed food^^ I like Laurell K. Hamilton's vampires moar >.>

Anne rice pwns Laurell K Hamilton.
 Hades.Ferusio
サーバ: Hades
user: Ferusio
By Hades.Ferusio 2010-06-13 16:19:34  
[+]
 Caitsith.Linear
サーバ: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Linear 2010-06-13 16:19:50  
I thought the first movie was okay. Haven't bothered to watch the second yet.

I wouldn't re-watch the first one unless I'm extremely bored, but it wasn't an eye gouge inducing experience either.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-13 16:19:57  
Phoenix.Slytribal said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

Interview with the Vampire was still fantastic as a film, but they ruined the movie version of Queen of the Damned. The books were beautifully written though, and gripping.

didnt see queen of the damned, that's how interested i was in that movie lol the first one did follow the book beautifully...lestat was defenately a work of art in that movie lol and claudia was beautiful.

im still reading those books too, ive read the first one twice, defenately the best. Louis makes me /emo and /passion
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2010-06-13 16:20:01  
Axle is likely being sarcastic xD I do actually like vampire/lycan love story blah blahs; I enjoyed the Underworld movies rather a lot.

The problems with Twilight include:
It ruined the genre-- vampires are not vegetarians, they do not sparkle, they do not fall in love with emo boring high school girls. They don't come out in the daytime, they are DEAD in the daytime.

It doesn't send a healthy message to the young girls who love it-- Bella is dangerously obsessed with Edward. It's also creepy, Edward sneaks into her room to watch her sleep at night (without her knowledge at first), follows her to other towns, and otherwise stalks her. Actually, Edward outright abuses Bella verbally and Jacob sexually assaults her. Great. And girls want this to happen to them why now?

But the absolute worst thing about Twilight, truly, is the fangirls. I would have no problem with the whole silly thing and simply ignore it if all my girl cousins weren't obsessed and want their husbands/boyfriend to be just like Edward, screaming teens around town on the movie release days, etc. Gawd. ><
 Sylph.Akibakei
サーバ: Sylph
user: Akiba
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-06-13 16:20:13  
Twilight is ***made for tweens and people with an IQ lower than average and desperate women.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-06-13 16:20:53  
Ifrit.Preluder said:
The books are really good. the movies are meh. More popular with the early teenager crowd

Stephanie Meyer is the worst author of all time. Not only does she not know HOW TO WRITE, she also never took a *** college level class for it. She just had a huge fantasy of her's and wrote it out in a series of 4 novels where she plays out her own wet dreams for others to read. She has said herself that Bella is very much her, and she wrote the books like "it was a movie in my mind, playing back for me over and over".

Stephen King has mocked her more then once openly. She's a *** joke.
 Unicorn.Jewkitten
By Unicorn.Jewkitten 2010-06-13 16:21:00  
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Unicorn.Jewkitten said:

I love them both.

Read every single book they both have written.

Anne Rice writes an enthralling almost believable fiction.

Laurell writes a fantasy that appeals to my power/metaphysical side:3
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-13 16:21:36  
Unicorn.Jewkitten said:
I love the whole vampire genre.

But the one part of it i hate the most is the idea that a fragile female can enter a underworld of neigh-demigods, demons, werewolves... and the entire universe swirls around her, seducing her, giving her attention and power though she is as weak as a wet noodle.

In reality. "She" would be shredded to pieces. Devoured and left for dead. Those beings do not need her weakness nor her sex, she is food, that is all.

in reality they are all fighting for her because of some kind of instinct, if you havent noticed in all those kind of stories it's like those creatures get enfatuated with something and chase after it desperately and suddenly becomes sacred...

So bella, your not important, they are just enfatuated.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-06-13 16:22:05  
Unicorn.Jewkitten said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Unicorn.Jewkitten said:
I love them both. Read every single book they both have written. Anne Rice writes an enthralling almost believable fiction. Laurell writes a fantasy that appeals to my power/metaphysical side:3

You modify my quote again and I'll report you to a mod. Your a *** troll.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-06-13 16:23:17  
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Unicorn.Jewkitten said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Unicorn.Jewkitten said:
I love them both. Read every single book they both have written. Anne Rice writes an enthralling almost believable fiction. Laurell writes a fantasy that appeals to my power/metaphysical side:3

om noooooom
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-13 16:23:26  
TROLLS HAVE ARRIVED!
 Caitsith.Linear
サーバ: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Linear 2010-06-13 16:23:58  
Big surprise there.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-06-13 16:24:54  
I swear modifing forum posts in quotes is 6th grade ***.
First Page 2 3 4 5