フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » ITT:mini and other banned servers
ITT:mini and other banned servers
First Page 2 3
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-06-21 21:20:25  
Poor minidragon, probably in /emo rage mode he got banned, this content is wonderful!~

Oh one more thing how is the people who got dupe banned on this serer doing, :O?
[+]
 Shiva.Daimos
サーバ: Shiva
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-06-21 21:26:28  
I thought he got banned a long long time ago...huh...Oh wellz
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-06-21 21:27:00  
ha ha ha~!
 Carbuncle.Rinomaru
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Rinomaru 2010-06-21 21:28:51  
I'm pretty sure he's enjoying life not being tied down to a game...
[+]
 Sylph.Kyarutaru
サーバ: Sylph
user: Kyarutaru
By Sylph.Kyarutaru 2010-06-21 21:28:54  
Yeah like.. a long time ago. <_< What like January 2009? Whenever that salvage dupe mass ban was
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-06-21 21:31:01  
Sylph.Kyarutaru said:
Yeah like.. a long time ago. <_< What like January 2009? Whenever that salvage dupe mass ban was
was not really, I guess he got pissed because I am mocking people who got banned because of it.

:) they are missing out.

IN your MEMORY banned players I shall play in your Honor~!

With out the cheating.
[+]
 Phoenix.Mogue
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Mogue
By Phoenix.Mogue 2010-06-21 21:33:50  
0/10

[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-06-21 22:13:35  
Phoenix.Mogue said:
10/10

Why thank you , :).
[+]
 Ramuh.Thunderz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-06-21 22:14:41  
ok.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2010-06-25 13:42:26  
At first I scrolled up to see if there was a necro bump and for how long, but to my dismay there wasn't.

He really did just make this.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-06-25 13:43:53  
I am 12 years old and what is this?
[+]
By Zekko 2010-06-25 13:45:28  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Poor minidragon, probably in /emo rage mode he got banned, this content is wonderful!~

Oh one more thing how is the people who got dupe banned on this serer doing, :O?

Who cares. He's probably laughing at all your losers circle jerking off a fail update; whilst he's meeting babes, taking walks on the beach with women and having fun.

Amirite?

Yes i'm always right.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-06-25 13:45:57  
What happened? I've been out of town.
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2010-06-25 13:48:37  
Zekko said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Poor minidragon, probably in /emo rage mode he got banned, this content is wonderful!~ Oh one more thing how is the people who got dupe banned on this serer doing, :O?
Who cares. He's probably laughing at all your losers circle jerking off a fail update; whilst he's meeting babes, taking walks on the beach with women and having fun. Amirite? Yes i'm always right.

Unlikely :D
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-06-25 14:56:38  
That poor, poor horse.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-06-25 14:58:06  
Phoenix.Mogue said:
0/10
[+]
 Cerberus.Excelior
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Excelior
By Cerberus.Excelior 2010-06-25 15:18:42  
You know you're successful when people are still hating on you more than 2 years after you're gone. Butt hurt/jealous much etc?
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-06-25 15:26:25  
Carbuncle.Rinomaru said:

Living with the fact they lost 4-5 years of work. To reach a certain level of a game, cheating or not they must have played for 8-10 hours a day or more. It's worse than breaking up a 5 year relationship, and not a bad relationship at that. SE dumped them and locked them out forever. They cried. And cried hard. Most of them started playing again under a different account. They weren't "tied down" to anything. It was their choice.

Enjoying life? If you want to call it that, sure, probably, but only because they were forced to. However, someone willing to play a game, an MMO at that, that cheats in it and spends the time to cheat in it to get what they want most likely doesn't have a life to enjoy, nor a family. Possibly they became employed? Who knows. The possibilities are endless. Needless to say, they don't have a life to "enjoy" like some of us do.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-06-25 15:28:53  
Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury said:
Carbuncle.Rinomaru said:

Living with the fact they lost 4-5 years of work. To reach a certain level of a game, cheating or not they must have played for 8-10 hours a day or more. It's worse than breaking up a 5 year relationship, and not a bad relationship at that. SE dumped them and locked them out forever. They cried. And cried hard. Most of them started playing again under a different account. They weren't "tied down" to anything. It was their choice.

Enjoying life? If you want to call it that, sure, probably, but only because they were forced to. However, someone willing to play a game, an MMO at that, that cheats in it and spends the time to cheat in it to get what they want most likely doesn't have a life to enjoy, nor a family. Possibly they became employed? Who knows. The possibilities are endless. Needless to say, they don't have a life to "enjoy" like some of us do.

Even when playing, I'm pretty sure he said he had a life and such.
[+]
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-06-25 15:30:18  
Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra said:
Carbuncle.Rinomaru said:

Even when playing, I'm pretty sure he said he had a life and such.

Of course you can't play the game without a life. All semantics. Not running up that tree.
[+]
By Zekko 2010-06-25 15:30:56  
Carbuncle.Rinomaru said:

I think thats just more of stereotype that actual facts tbh
[+]
 Shiva.Akajoyroth
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Akajoyroth 2010-06-25 15:31:37  
Carbuncle.Rinomaru said:

Now that's a 10/10 ;)
[+]
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-06-25 15:32:11  
Zekko said:
Carbuncle.Rinomaru said:

Funny thing about stereotypes? It's an excuse to avoid reality.

Another funny thing about stereotypes? They're generally true.
[+]
By Zekko 2010-06-25 15:33:55  
Zekko said:
Carbuncle.Rinomaru said:

Funny thing about stereotypes? It's an excuse to avoid reality.

Another funny thing about stereotypes? They're generally true.

So do all black people steal? Because thats the stereotype, like it or not.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-06-25 15:36:21  
By Zekko 2010-06-25 15:36:43  
Lmfao
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-06-25 15:38:42  
Although not all black people steal, the stereotype "Black people steal" come from the fact they prefer to run out into public, covering their faces, pulling their pants down to their knees, possibly to let everyone around them know they're black and commit robberies / burglaries. But of course that's not to say "White people" don't steal. Everyone steals. Just depends how noticeable you are to it. We notice more black people stealing than white people. But true statistics will show black people don't steal as much as white people do. But then since the population of blacks are much less than whites, we generalize that black people steal since we see more of them, well... stealing.

@ Dra, rofl..

Anyway, thanks for the laugh. To finish my post...

White people steal too. And do it in smarter ways. Identity theft, psychic hot lines, christian 'waves', there are plenty of methods out there. But we don't come to the conclusion that "white people are stupid" as much as we say "black people are stupid" (another stereotype) simply by the way they perform an action.

Things become stereotypes for a reason. Humans notice things happening and they become / are accepted facts of life.
[+]
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-06-25 15:41:05  
I'm still giggling over that picture...
 Fenrir.Beatendog
サーバ: Fenrir
user: beatendog
By Fenrir.Beatendog 2010-07-02 21:08:06  
The way I see it Mini and his group found a glitch and exploited it. I don't know anybody who wouldn't have done the same thing. The fact that they got banned for SE *** up the programming is upsetting. If a glitch occurs in abbysea and drops get triplicated is SE going to ban everybody again instead of fixing the problem and moving on? I hope not. But this is SE we are talking about....

@Drac how'd you get a picture of my backyard bro? Do I need to come gank your damn camera?!
[+]
First Page 2 3