Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Unicorn » Come on people
Come on people
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
By LilcrazyUnicorn 2010-09-20 12:56:05  
Abyssea leeching has been making alot of people mad.
Noobs leech there jobs from 30-70 with little skill of that job to show
for. I think SE should Nerf that right away cause for the people that
like to level up the RIGHT WAY its hard when theres nothing ever looking for party cause they all leeched them like a noob. THX Abyssea
For messing up they way people should Level. SE says 30+ can use abyssea well in my book the 30-69 that leech in abyssea is noobs always will be noobs and never will be anything but a noob...
[+]
By Flionheart 2010-09-20 12:58:32  
If they don't leech in abyssea, they'll leech in an AF burn pt. At least if they leech in Abyssea they could actually be opening chests or something.

This thread is pointless.
[+]
By Randomguy 2010-09-20 12:59:10  
Flionheart said:
If they don't leech in abyssea, they'll leech in an AF burn pt. At least if they leech in Abyssea they could actually be opening chests or something.

This thread is pointless.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2010-09-20 13:00:29  
There was always smn burns before abyssea. Not like it changed much, and you always need a chest guy! I guess I don't get why people care so much about how others play lol.
By LilcrazyUnicorn 2010-09-20 13:00:33  
Cant leech in AFB anymore they nerfed it awhile ago....
By Flionheart 2010-09-20 13:00:59  
LilcrazyUnicorn said:
Cant leech in AFB anymore they nerfed it awhile ago....

No they didn't.
[+]
By LilcrazyUnicorn 2010-09-20 13:02:01  
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
There was always smn burns before abyssea. Not like it changed much, and you always need a chest guy! I guess I don't get why people care so much about how others play lol.
Oh people care cause when it comes to Endgame people bring there shitty job thinking they can do something with it.... Yeah Right!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2010-09-20 13:02:32  
LilcrazyUnicorn said:
like to level up the RIGHT WAY its hard when theres nothing ever looking for party cause they all leeched them like a noob. THX Abyssea
For messing up they way people should Level. SE says 30+ can use abyssea well in my book the 30-69 that leech in abyssea is noobs always will be noobs and never will be anything but a noob...
Don't hate the player, hate the game.
[+]
By Flionheart 2010-09-20 13:02:50  
LilcrazyUnicorn said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Oh people care cause when it comes to Endgame people bring there shitty job thinking they can do something with it.... Yeah Right!

Shitty players will be shitty regardless as to how they levelled up.

How about instead of complaining, just kick the ***player?
[+]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2010-09-20 13:03:05  
My guess is jealousy.

I wish I could be a chest-*** from 30-85 on a job I have all my life to learn as I pay monthly...
 Asura.Xenophire
サーバ: Asura
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2010-09-20 13:04:38  
LilcrazyUnicorn said:
You seem to forget, there are people who actually take the time to learn about the job, or learn from friends who have that job leveled, too. Currently taking my BLM from 40-68 and will continue to level it via Abyssea. I've capped every level and know the ins and outs of the job.

Do me a favor, post on a public account before calling others noobs.
[+]
By LilcrazyUnicorn 2010-09-20 13:04:43  
l
Flionheart said:
LilcrazyUnicorn said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:

lol True but if i kicked everyone that did it there wouldnt be much people left to in
Bahamut.Dannyl said:
My guess is jealousy.

I wish I could be a chest-*** from 30-85 on a job I have all my life to learn as I pay monthly...
i wouldnt do the Loot ***/exp *** stuff.
By Flionheart 2010-09-20 13:06:11  
LilcrazyUnicorn said:
l
Flionheart said:
LilcrazyUnicorn said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:

lol True but if i kicked everyone that did it there wouldnt be much people left to in
Bahamut.Dannyl said:
My guess is jealousy.

i wouldnt do the Loot ***/exp *** stuff.

Get a better shell then. It's not hard to learn how to play a job even after burning it, if they are still bad chances are they'd be bad regardless.
[+]
 Sylph.Pwrlessgirl
サーバ: Sylph
user: Pwrless
By Sylph.Pwrlessgirl 2010-09-20 13:07:41  
Don't forget to mention these people as well:
1. (I'm sorry) (time to work) (take care) (goodbye)
2. Oh, I'm sorry I thought I had 3x stones, I'm sorry miscounted.
3. I'll brb in 15 minutes.
4. Spends time checking the chests, knowing that thres' a key *** in party already doing the job.
5. Who is main assist? (2 hours into the game)
6. The frequent lotters (focus on lotting more than the mobs in their nose)
7. and finally, that one that went AFK/passed out Asleep for 1+ hr and nobody noticed.
[+]
By LilcrazyUnicorn 2010-09-20 13:07:48  
yeah i know i have plenty of jobs leveled up the right way.
By Lilix 2010-09-20 13:13:56  
*** thread.

You're posting because you're jealous, otherwise you'd ignore/avoid such people. "Cheats" have existed in games for a long time; some choose to take advantage, others prefer a more pure experience of the game. Pick your poison.
[+]
By LilcrazyUnicorn 2010-09-20 13:30:23  
Dude your dumb as hell why would i be jealous of being a Noob?
you guys think im knocking abyssea im just saying leeching is a dumb move you can say what ya want but i know and you know it. just STFU about it Leeching is dumb with no skill take your leeched jobs and shove it up your ***.
[+]
By Lilix 2010-09-20 13:33:14  
Keep on bitchin'. ;)

You assume I leech in Abyssea. I assume you're jealous. See how this works?
[+]
By Artemicion 2010-09-20 13:34:08  
[+]
 Sylph.Nanii
サーバ: Sylph
user: Sani
By Sylph.Nanii 2010-09-20 13:35:39  
Artemicion said:

LOOL
By Flionheart 2010-09-20 13:35:59  
LilcrazyUnicorn said:
Dude your dumb as hell why would i be jealous of being a Noob?
you guys think im knocking abyssea im just saying leeching is a dumb move you can say what ya want but i know and you know it. just STFU about it Leeching is dumb with no skill take your leeched jobs and shove it up your ***.

If they didn't leech in Abyssea, they'd Astral burn the jobs up.

It makes very little difference, and in all honesty who cares about it anymore? A bad player will be bad regardless as to how they levelled.

You're just jelly.
[+]
 Fenrir.Terminus
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2010-09-20 13:36:48  
If you don't think that people play their jobs well enough, fine, don't play with them. Seems pretty obvious. Remember though, that you can't then *** when someone asks about your gear or your job when joining some pickup thing - they just aren't sure that YOU play the job well enough.

**Not saying that's what happens to you, just an example to show that there are likely people better than you, too.
By Rastaelvan 2010-09-20 13:37:16  
While leeching definitely blows "if it's a new way I'd be the first in line" leveling by normal means isn't a problem to me once I hit lvl 36 but if I can get levels faster then I'm up for it though instead of leeching, work out some sort of deal and we can all get along.

[+]
By Rastaelvan 2010-09-20 13:41:50  
As for playing jobs well... I've never had a problem switching between jobs and effectively playing them even the ones I hate the most (looking at you rdm) but maybe that's because I'm an experienced rpg/strategy player.
[+]
サーバ: Titan
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2010-09-20 13:55:26  
By phawk23 2010-09-20 14:01:13  
LilcrazyUnicorn said:
yeah i know i have plenty of jobs leveled up the right way.
Soo all of the jobs you got are leveled w/o level sync? No matter what they will bring out a new way to level soo take that sand out your vagina. k thanks (^_^)
[+]
 Fenrir.Parak
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Parak 2010-09-20 14:01:16  
Titan.Darkwizardzin said:

lololololwut?
サーバ: Titan
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2010-09-20 14:03:38  
Fenrir.Parak said:
lololololwut?
lol forget it. It was just me making a bad joke based on the title of this thread.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kanjirou
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Kanjirou
By Quetzalcoatl.Kanjirou 2010-09-20 14:04:20  
Dude, I don't know about you, but it took me MONTHS of playing BLM to figure out how to aspir something. If it weren't for old-fashioned grinding and the countless hours that went into it, I don't think I'd know how to nuke a mob, much less use Ele Seal + Sleepga II in a moment of crisis.

DOWN WITH ABYSSEA! UP WITH GRINDING!
[+]
By phawk23 2010-09-20 14:06:46  
Quetzalcoatl.Kanjirou said:
Dude, I don't know about you, but it took me MONTHS of playing BLM to figure out how to aspir something. If it weren't for old-fashioned grinding and the countless hours that went into it, I don't think I'd know how to nuke a mob, much less use Ele Seal + Sleepga II in a moment of crisis.

DOWN WITH ABYSSEA! UP WITH GRINDING!

[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7