フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Player Waring FORSE PLD
Player Waring FORSE PLD
First Page 2 3
 Asura.Antykone
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: antykone
By Asura.Antykone 2009-02-03 09:57:15  
Everyone needs to know about this thf Forse PLD. Me Antykone helped him for days solo to get his lv cap quests done in xar and his pld af. I thought we where friends so the one night we are getting coffer key in beaudx i offered him to borrow my SH+1 so he could hit the mobs finaly. Shortly after that we both got kiled and he was supposed to send to my MH . I have tried several times to talk to him only thing i got back was "sorry i have sinded lol" >< so please everyone let it be known this guy is shite and he will burn u if he can. STAY AWAY FROM FORSE PLD Asura Server!!!!
 Asura.Yotevol
user: Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-02-03 10:22:49  
Thank you for the warning Antykone.

I'm sorry to hear about what happened.

Also, before anyone attempts to blast you (and they will, because you loaned it), I understand that you were only making this post to warn others.

I know you to be a good person and it sucks that this happened.
I hope people listen to you and we can send a message to others to not associate with this individual.

All my respect and Congrats on your Relic, my friend-
~Yotevol
[+]
 Seraph.Goldey
サーバ: Seraph
user: Goldey
By Seraph.Goldey 2009-02-03 10:51:36  
What is wrong with people these days? I've borrowed so much gear from people ranging from a simple Scorpion Harness to a Novio Earring and each time I have returned what was lent to me. Just because a GM can't do anything to you doesn't make it right.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune Antykone :(
 Gilgamesh.Onepenny
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Onepenny
By Gilgamesh.Onepenny 2009-02-03 11:03:39  
its with the world, its the same with the game

ppl have to fear consequences of acts, and everyone does ***like this and have no consequences

a char like that should be burned, SE could give a good example... if they fight RMT why not fight this, or does SE want us to be selfish ppl IG?!?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Sterling
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2009-02-03 11:29:16  
Im very sorry this happened to you. I really am... but Im wondering why the heck would anyone lend out a SH+1?
[+]
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-02-03 12:00:34  
I'm sorry this happened, but honestly people have to be wary. There are no guarantees and it just seems like lately there's been a rash of similar thefts. As Stone Cold used to say, "Don't Trust Anyone." Not the least anyone who you can't visit IRL and punch in the head if they were to try something shady like stealing your gear.
[+]
 Titan.Rebekah
サーバ: Titan
user: Rebekah
By Titan.Rebekah 2009-02-03 12:38:25  
yea the same thing happen to me. A "Friend" of mine on Titan, we had been friends for months irl. I let this guy Anviper use my SH+1 for his Ninja and my blessed gear for his white Mage cuz he asked for it. Come to find out a month later he went to Siren. Then I try to call him every now and then for 6 months, no answer. Come to find out he got pissed at me cuz a few times I called him a Jerk after the 10th time he didn't pick up. I didn't know where he really lived so I could not just go up to his house, knock on his door and punch the guy out. lol

I hope that server gives him hell =p

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-02-03 13:44:32  
As much as I do agree with "DTA," I would actually rather not have to go that way.... Call me a fruitcake who just wants everyone to get along and have loyal friends who have a mutual sense of trust between them, but I really love my friends, and I know that I would lend them any piece of gear (if I even had any valuable pieces XD). If they were to pull that ***on me, though, I would feel an utter sense of betrayal, in that they considered that virtual piece of gear to be of more value than a meaningful friendship.

I am truly sorry, Antykone. /salute
[+]
 Titan.Azarasi
サーバ: Titan
user: azarashi
By Titan.Azarasi 2009-02-03 13:52:51  
I don't like to let people borrow anything of mine if it is expensive, the only thing I let someone I met in game borrow was a wind staff. He did actually return it, but I knew if he didn't it wasn't a big deal to replace.

Oh well some people are just ***
 Asura.Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-02-10 11:35:17  
All I can say is that Karmic realignment, distributed by the cosmos, will ensure reprecussions!
Still, a drive by {/slap} fest makes us feel better... XD

~Yotevol
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-10 11:39:25  
lil late arent ya yote
 Asura.Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-02-10 11:49:55  
I only reply when I have time at work.... ; ;
Sometimes I have a lot of work.
~Yote
 Cerberus.Cecilharvey
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Cecilharvey 2009-02-10 12:12:06  
Celelove said:
Onepenny said:
does SE want us to be selfish ppl IG?!?

I don't know, but sometime i feel like SE doesn't give a damn about us. As long as they get our money, they don't care about anything else.

Why you think they make things such as HNM with a 24~48h pop & on which the drop is under 3% (Khimaira example) ? Onepenny got up a question that belong in another thread, but we all have to agree about one thing, YES SE is *** up! & they have the black humor to say "Don't forget your School, work friends & family" but for the topic, this problem happen again & again, i personaly think, you should not lend something to someone you don't know IRL, E-friends stay (E), no more to say.
 Diabolos.Daddyx
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Daddyx
By Diabolos.Daddyx 2009-02-10 13:38:43  
I've seen SE force someone to return something as late as two months later. I actually believe it was the same item, someone I knew from an old linkshell was complaining because a GM took a SH+1 from him that someone had "given" him two months before. Come to find out, it had been a loaner and the guy was just trying to keep it. So what's the worst that can happen if you call a GM? My philosophy is that the GMs are there to be called upon. If you can remember the exact date and zone that it happened, along with an approximate time, they may be able to check backlogs. Always worth a shot...
 Unicorn.Tavlov
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-02-10 14:54:45  
Asura... home of... >.> lol
 Lakshmi.Badkarma
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: BK
By Lakshmi.Badkarma 2009-02-10 14:56:51  
Sterling said:
Im very sorry this happened to you. I really am... but Im wondering why the heck would anyone lend out a SH+1?

because 500k is not alot of money
[+]
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-02-10 15:02:00  
Badkarma said:
Sterling said:

because 500k is not alot of money

It is if you don't have millions and sank all your money INTO the gear...
[+]
 Asura.Moonglow
user: Moonglow
By Asura.Moonglow 2009-02-28 21:50:39  
Celelove said:
Onepenny said:
does SE want us to be selfish ppl IG?!?

I don't know, but sometime i feel like SE doesn't give a damn about us. As long as they get our money, they don't care about anything else.

Sadly it looks like that more and more... SE worries more about RMT because for each person they ban... that is another copy of the game sold because they have to buy a new keycode = easiest way for them to make their money. Sad they dont worry about the people actually paying them steadilly monthly payments :(
 Asura.Kiowa
user: Kiowa
By Asura.Kiowa 2009-02-28 22:09:06  
and moon you still have old sky ls pop items or are they just dust in the wind?

P.S Beware being the smoker when there is nothing left to roll
 Asura.Moonglow
user: Moonglow
By Asura.Moonglow 2009-02-28 22:14:16  
Kiowa said:
and moon you still have old sky ls pop items or are they just dust in the wind?

P.S Beware being the smoker when there is nothing left to roll

The answer to that question is yes... they are in my bazaar right now for 99,999,999. Holding them till I decide if I'm going to start LS back up or not. If you think Im worried about the few 100K's they are worth...pfft... you can have it for all I care. Its not the gil value or the items that frustrates me about this ordeal, its the plain theft from others that did the work for it.

P.S should have posted in reply on my post not this one.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-02-28 22:41:55  
lol Forse...he's the Gimp pld that always says crap about me where ever he sees me.
He's just an *** to put it plan and simple.
Best to Avoid him
 Asura.Reublucian
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-02-28 23:00:38
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

I agree with Goldey first off, what the hell is wrong with people. I do truly believe there are some people you can trust in this game, despite it being online, I've held 68,000,000g for someone ( Not Kidding, True Story ), But truth in it is there are alot of people in this game you really cannot trust. Sigh, My apologies go out to you Antykone, If I ever see this person in game, and they ask me to party with them or anything like that, they will receive a swift no thanks.
 Asura.Celene
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-02-28 23:26:23  
I saw him a bit ago in CB. I didn't toss him a cure because I remebered this thread. xD

Shame, though, really. People are too selfish. Sorry for your loss. :(
 Asura.Sisco
user: Sisco69
By Asura.Sisco 2009-03-18 05:40:46  
LOLFORSE! I met this guy through Aiyame. This guy is made of win! Loves to start ***in his LS with his little groupies Evilkav and Maudoc. They all hate me because i entered thier shell, offered help. When a member saw my gear and asked about it they decided to bash me hardcore. Asking whos D*ck i sucked to get all my gear >.> I still enjoy picking at Forse mostly since hes an easy target. As far as Evilkaz, i need not bother him, i already took his woman that he treated like trash and bashed rather severe in tells when he found out she traded up from a pinto to a Lambo.

But i do know Evilkaz is going to attempt to make a dynamis shell, in which Forse will be a co leader. Says all coins will go to bank, and i quote, "to help fund runs and buy other dynamis items like imp wootz ingots for upgrade."

Guess this guy does not wiki, google, or anything. I tried to help him and it was going very well, till Forse logged onto LS and bashed me. Then Evilkaz decided to change his attitude very fast. A few from his LS told me not to waste my time, but is so fun poking at the handicapped.
 Hades.Buffy
サーバ: Hades
By Hades.Buffy 2009-03-18 08:44:40  
Antykone said:
"sorry i have sinded lol"

>.> That sucks. Here is a solution I read a while back on this website. Grab all your friends, all your linkshell members (ect) and have all of their mules send this guy 1 pebble from each of their delivery boxes to the thief's delivery box. If everyone fills all 8 slots and there are lots of ppl doing it, the thief wont be able to get anything else from his/her delivery box anymore for as long as you guys keep doing it. Then, when he asks you why this is happening, you can say, "Sorry, I have sinded. lol"
[+]
 Asura.Misuto
By Asura.Misuto 2009-03-18 13:09:29  
Buffy said:
Antykone said:
"sorry i have sinded lol"

>.> That sucks. Here is a solution I read a while back on this website. Grab all your friends, all your linkshell members (ect) and have all of their mules send this guy 1 pebble from each of their delivery boxes to the thief's delivery box. If everyone fills all 8 slots and there are lots of ppl doing it, the thief wont be able to get anything else from his/her delivery box anymore for as long as you guys keep doing it. Then, when he asks you why this is happening, you can say, "Sorry, I have sinded. lol"

This was mentioned as a specific form of harassment when the GM's re-evaluated their rules of conduct at the end of 2006. Don't do this if you care for your character, not worth it.
[+]
 Diabolos.Cassi
サーバ: Diabolos
user:
By Diabolos.Cassi 2009-03-18 13:39:58
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Sterling said:

My boyfriend lent me his SH+1 (prior being together) and I loved him so much for the trust, so we somehow moulded together. XD
 Asura.Sisco
user: Sisco69
By Asura.Sisco 2009-03-18 21:40:13  
Love this guy called Forse.

Retards Unite

Here he is with his boyfriend Kaz attempting to threaten me. Awaiting my e-punch. I would make a thread about Evilkaz too but why bother. Its better to just keep it in this single thread.

Threatening over the internet is serious business. I am sure this is how they look IRL.

E-Thugin it up
First Page 2 3