By Serano 2010-10-20 17:25:18  
...... :)
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-10-20 17:35:51  
I think it would be silly for people to buy these, you can farm the pop items for these/key items solo or duo. Do a shout for the atma, everyone gets it. Save yourself the 1m+ these vultures will undoubtedly charge. If you don't have time to devote 2 hours to this game for something like this (believe me you will get tons of people through shout asap), then you should stop playing an MMO.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-10-20 17:37:42  
loljustinbeaver
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-10-20 17:41:58  
Depends on the price really.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-10-20 17:44:07  
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Anything over 10,000g is *** robbery for these key items. OP is basically trying to sell Snake Oil extract, in that he isn't selling a real commodity at all.

[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-10-20 17:45:09  
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Anything over 10,000g is *** robbery for these key items. OP is basically trying to sell Snake Oil extract, in that he isn't selling a real commodity at all.

I agree.

Aren't most Atmas low mannable anyway?
[+]
 Bismarck.Nalien
サーバ: Bismarck
user: juro
By Bismarck.Nalien 2010-10-20 17:50:10  
Atma or not, Abyssea is hard as hell.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-10-20 17:50:49  
Bismarck.Nalien said:
Atma or not, Abyssea is hard as hell.

wat
[+]
 Odin.Sheelay
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2010-10-20 17:51:08  
I wouldn't be surprised if they find some buyers.. Sure it's easy to solo duo or attend to Abyssea events but that doesn't mean you'll be getting the atmas or items you want right away.
Money rules the game so for those who have no money issues this will be just another way to toss some gil around and get stuff right away.
 Lakshmi.Naveyah
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Naveyah 2010-10-20 17:52:06  
NIN, and WAR is all you need to hit all 13 WS for the red !!, so yes, they are low mannable..

NIN for club, katana, GKT, dagger
WAR for GS, staff, polearm, scythe, sword.
[+]
 Sylph.Kimble
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-10-20 17:54:30  
Why ***up his thread? If there is a service to offer and people are willing to pay, then you would be a fool to not take advantage of it.
[+]
 Asura.Acedd
サーバ: Asura
user: Thresh
By Asura.Acedd 2010-10-20 17:56:34  
Well believe it or not we've had offers of 2m~ or so for some atma's. If people wish to pay for them so be it. We're aware certain atma's can be low manned. Not every player feels like devoting hours in Abyssea, and if they have extra gil laying around they just buy it.
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowfox
By Sylph.Shadowfox 2010-10-20 17:59:56  
People sell tons of the rare/exc drops in this game, how is selling atmas any different? Leave the dude alone geeze <.<
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-10-20 18:02:51  
Asura.Acedd said:
Well believe it or not we've had offers of 2m~ or so for some atma's. If people wish to pay for them so be it. We're aware certain atma's can be low manned. Not every player feels like devoting hours in Abyssea, and if they have extra gil laying around they just buy it.

Oh, I believe it. The Proper atma(s) can make a Thick/Hauberk set outparse a Relic/26% Haste set.

Sylph.Kimble said:
Why ***up his thread? If there is a service to offer and people are willing to pay, then you would be a fool to not take advantage of it.

The only problem I see, is they're not actually selling something tangible, other than a PT slot. It's like if all the Bards and Corsairs got together, and formed a cartel, that you can only invite them if you pay 100k/hr. If they did this service for free, what would they be out? It's not an exchange, it's a financial rape (Not that there's anything wrong with that if you support capitalism)
[+]
 Fairy.Ghaleon
サーバ: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2010-10-20 18:03:21  
i'd pay 200k~500k each for Sanguine Scythe atma and Razed ruins Atma, specially razed ruins atma. i wouldn't pay 1m+ though

in terms of why i would pay, the popsets are easy enough to lowman/get
but do i wanna risk the time/effort i put into my popset with a lolshout/pickup group for atmas? >.> don't think so.
inc wipe/no atma

tbh 500k for razed ruins; the most game breaking atma there is. sounds like a deal to me :D

edit: you guys all act like gil is hard to get nowadays etc. i'd rather pay gil for atma compared to alot of people who pay gil for quest items to spam for +1 seals (aka doing it wrong)
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-10-20 18:04:30  
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Asura.Acedd said:

Oh, I believe it. The Proper atma(s) can make a Thick/Hauberk set outparse a Relic/26% Haste set.

Sylph.Kimble said:

The only problem I see, is they're not actually selling something tangible, other than a PT slot. It's like if all the Bards and Corsairs got together, and formed a cartel, that you can only invite them if you pay 100k/hr. If they did this service for free, what would they be out? It's not an exchange, it's a financial rape (Not that there's anything wrong with that if you support capitalism)

You will regret giving me this idea
[+]
 Asura.Acedd
By Asura.Acedd 2010-10-20 18:05:17  
If people really want to get them on their own by all means, more power to them. We're just letting people jump in our alliance for the Atma's we already have for our linkshell members. Ra/ex item, Key items, it makes no difference.
[+]
 Asura.Acedd
By Asura.Acedd 2010-10-20 18:08:31  
Fairy.Ghaleon said:
tbh 500k for razed ruins
Well a 3M offer to buy RR sounds pretty intriguing in my opinion, how about yours?
[+]
 Fairy.Ghaleon
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2010-10-20 18:11:21  
from
Asura.Acedd said:
Fairy.Ghaleon said:
tbh 500k for razed ruins
Well a 3M offer to buy RR sounds pretty intriguing in my opinion, how about yours?

from a merc standpoint, if you guys get 3m for an atma, your crazy NOT to take it lol.

from me personally, im not -

a) jp
b) stupid
c) Rich
d) etc
e) all of the above
edit: f) Brack (special edit for vegetto)

so no, i wouldn't pay 3m. :P
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-10-20 18:12:59  
you're

And I'm online w/ my cousin's laptop. Need to bring my hdd to your house so I can get all the ffxi data and just do a file check.
[+]
 Asura.Acedd
By Asura.Acedd 2010-10-20 18:14:27  
Fairy.Ghaleon said:
from a merc standpoint, if you guys get 3m for an atma, your crazy NOT to take it lol.

This ^
[+]
 Fairy.Ghaleon
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2010-10-20 18:15:07  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
you're

And I'm online w/ my cousin's laptop. Need to bring my hdd to your house so I can get all the ffxi data and just do a file check.

no kiddie pron prz
FBI gonna be @ my door i swear -_-;
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-10-20 18:17:12  
lulz it's an old shitty one, I'll probably have to reformat it just to get the thing to work. I have an enclosure that I use for my 2 old HDDs from my old laptop before I got the new one.
 Asura.Lecreuset
user: Lecreuset
By Asura.Lecreuset 2010-10-20 18:18:45  
We're offering a service that people without the initiative or multitude of friends may wish to take advantage of.

In no way shape or form are we peddling ourselves off to be the new crack dealers in Abyssea, we're not saying it can not be acquired through alternative means.

If buying this Atma is something that does not appeal to you, feel free to find your own LS or make your own group.

Some people (perhaps more casual players) may choose to approach us for the convenience of entering a zone, sitting in their party slot, and paying for what they've been promised.

The party slot paid for is basically buying another piece of equipment in a sense, and I find it laughable people are deciding to make such an ordeal over our advertisement.

Selling Atma is no different than selling Bahamut v2 drops, Salvage pieces or other R/Ex items.

The only REAL difference is that it goes in your key items list versus your direct inventory.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-10-20 18:19:42  
Asura.Lecreuset said:

The only REAL difference is that it goes in your key items list versus your direct inventory.
Should charge more since not taking up their inventory space.
[+]
 Asura.Lecreuset
user: Lecreuset
By Asura.Lecreuset 2010-10-20 18:20:30  
On a less professional and more personal note:

Most of the repeat haters on this thread and the other cross-AH.com threads are generally people that everyone in-game can't stand because you're horrendously gimp or otherwise HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Like skip beyond Zucchetto/Ace's Helm HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and jump directly to Amemet +1 with Ninurta's Sash type of HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
[+]
 Asura.Acedd
By Asura.Acedd 2010-10-20 18:24:03  
Asura.Lecreuset said:
Amemet +1 with Ninurta's Sash
Caught my eye too.
[+]
First Page 2 ... 25 26 27