hi
[+]
 Asura.Yunalaysca
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-11-14 05:07:13  
Asura.Draus said:
hi
sup, o hey tell vanir i said hi for me if you would.
[+]
 Asura.Andradi
user: Andradi
By Asura.Andradi 2010-11-14 05:09:50  
Man, I'm late here, but did I seriously read that Natenn is upgrading Excalibur?

Ha ha ha, oh wow.

(Dancer in alliance, can't you just swap out one of the DD in a party? with RR atma and evisceration it's not even a bad dd and makes your other DD that much better.)
[+]
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-11-14 05:11:46  
Asura.Andradi said:
Man, I'm late here, but did I seriously read that Natenn is upgrading Excalibur?

Ha ha ha, oh wow.

(Dancer in alliance, can't you just swap out one of the DD in a party? with RR atma and evisceration it's not even a bad dd and makes your other DD that much better.)
they only have like 1 or 2 DD per party iirc
[+]
 Asura.Andradi
By Asura.Andradi 2010-11-14 05:15:41  
Is that because nuking jobs are spread between parties so they can roam independently or some other reason that is completely evading me?
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-11-14 05:16:58  
You only need one or two DD for any given NM, plus whoever you might be bouncing around to proc !!.
[+]
 Asura.Andradi
By Asura.Andradi 2010-11-14 05:18:08  
That makes sense then.
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-11-14 05:19:10  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
You only need one or two DD for any given NM, plus whoever you might be bouncing around to proc !!.
pretty much that.
[+]
 Asura.Draus
user: Draus
By Asura.Draus 2010-11-14 05:27:25  

lol
[+]
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-11-14 05:29:48  
Asura.Draus said:
i lol'd
[+]
 Asura.Natenn
user: Naten
By Asura.Natenn 2010-11-14 15:03:48  
Asura.Andradi said:
Man, I'm late here, but did I seriously read that Natenn is upgrading Excalibur?Ha ha ha, oh wow.
Why is a DRK85 only trying to act like they know whats good?
 Asura.Solara
user: solara
By Asura.Solara 2010-11-14 16:50:10  
This thread is full of people pretending to be while they're really .

That said the faux drama has gotta be great publicity for the atma sales, since Asura is full of fools and money waiting to be parted. Honest question, what are your average weekly sales looking like?
 Asura.Matzilla
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2010-11-14 18:41:28  
Pandemonium.Ironguy said:

Even as if, per Scar run, we've got a NIN and RNG mule chilling outside just to make sure we've got everything locked down accordingly for blue/yellow. You tell me quick, how do you manage to fit a DNC in the alliance, because MoovinBanx sure as ***hasn't managed it either, and they don't even have a mere single Bullwhip Belt to their name to back their accomplishments in some plausible manner (sup fondue, aka boughtaccountzilla Q_Q).

We have 2 bullwhip belts actually but dont feel the need to measure our penis sizes by them, but keep telling cool stories bro

and again with the jealousy over discretionary income! maybe you should get a job broke *** ***
 Fenrir.Snick
user: Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-11-14 20:16:47  
Bullwhip is rare? I thought it was only rare when people still believed you needed 18 people to proc !!~

Also why is Fafnir mentioned at least once a page. Do people on Asura still kill Fafnir. I don't even.
By Serj 2010-11-14 20:28:13  
Bullwhip isn't hard to get, lol.....
 Fenrir.Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-11-14 20:29:35  
Serj said:
Maybe if we go back in time to two months ago when we didn't understand how blue !! worked completely~
By Serj 2010-11-14 20:32:59  
Fenrir.Snick said:
Serj said:
Maybe if we go back in time to two months ago when we didn't understand how blue !! worked completely~

But you would still have the knowledge you do now! It would create an alternate reality time-line where we understand blue !! earlier than we actually did!
[+]
 Asura.Solara
By Asura.Solara 2010-11-15 00:09:03  
Serj said:
Fenrir.Snick said:
Serj said:

But you would still have the knowledge you do now! It would create an alternate reality time-line where we understand blue !! earlier than we actually did!

Bullwhip Belt 2010-09-06 20:03:11

According to equip history, it wasn't hard two months ago either. Unless you consider two rdm and a thf with a free afternoon hard, of course.
By Serj 2010-11-15 00:13:54  
Asura.Solara said:
Serj said:
Fenrir.Snick said:
Serj said:

According to equip history, it wasn't hard two months ago either. Unless you consider two rdm and a thf with a free afternoon hard, of course.

Are you HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE or just acting that way? Serious question, because you didn't read the context at all.
 Fenrir.Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-11-15 00:14:23  
Asura.Solara said:
Serj said:
Fenrir.Snick said:
Serj said:

Not hard, but it's a shitty droprate without blue !!

When exactly did we say it was impossible to get two months ago?
 Fenrir.Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-11-15 00:14:45  
*** you Serj

<3
By Serj 2010-11-15 00:17:02  
Fenrir.Snick said:
*** you Serj

<3

<3
 Asura.Andradi
By Asura.Andradi 2010-11-15 01:49:50  
Asura.Natenn said:
Why is a DRK85 only trying to act like they know whats good?

I know DRK is ***, that's why I'm working on SCH so I can get back to RDM.

You know, a useful job?

(But really, why would you bother with excalibur these days when CDC exists?)
 Asura.Solara
By Asura.Solara 2010-11-15 02:05:06  
Fenrir.Snick said:
Asura.Solara said:
Serj said:
Fenrir.Snick said:
Serj said:

When did I use the word impossible? I said it was never hard.

Quote:
Are you HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE or just acting that way? Serious question, because you didn't read the context at all.

Are you HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, or do you not realize that you implied that perhaps it was hard two months ago? If it helps, I'm sorry your joke failed.
By Serj 2010-11-15 02:10:02  
Asura.Solara said:
Fenrir.Snick said:
Asura.Solara said:
Serj said:
Fenrir.Snick said:
Serj said:

When did I use the word impossible? I said it was never hard.

Quote:

Are you HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, or do you not realize that you implied that perhaps it was hard two months ago? If it helps, I'm sorry your joke failed.

Reading comprehension fails you apparently.
 Asura.Solara
By Asura.Solara 2010-11-15 11:01:39  
Fenrir.Snick said:
Bullwhip is rare? I thought it was only rare when people still believed you needed 18 people to proc !!~

Giving the impression that was ever a reasonable idea.

Serj said:

Fenrir.Snick said:

Implying that two months ago it was hard.

Fenrir.Snick said:

Admitting it wasn't hard, yet defending the previous implication.

Seems like you're the one missing the context since you're acting like the discussion began and ended with your comment, as opposed pages of people pretending Bullwhip was ever an accomplishment. I wasn't even addressing you directly, I just used your quote train as a bully pulpit.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-11-15 11:08:23  
Needing 18 people for something is a running gag in our LS. He wasn't serious with that comment.
[+]
 Asura.Solara
By Asura.Solara 2010-11-15 12:02:34  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Needing 18 people for something is a running gag in our LS. He wasn't serious with that comment.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up.
 Asura.Natenn
By Asura.Natenn 2010-11-16 15:00:31  
hi
 Asura.Natenn
By Asura.Natenn 2010-11-18 15:15:46  
Well this sucks :/ get Defending Ring and MB shuts up. oh well it really was the only thing they talked about.

MOVING ON TO MORE PRESSING MATTERS, we are now taking requests on Rare/ex gear from SOME, abyssea zones. If you would like to buy a drop please /tell Me, Iarumas, or Lecreuset in game. Some items up for sale: Loki's kaftan, Bullwhip Belt, Danzo sune-ate, Ocelot gloves, and Hero's Galea. Have a few buyers for kaftan already for 3M or higher. Ask in game if your interested in something not listed. AF Seals and +2 items are not for sale yet.
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27