フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Selling ALL Abyssea Atma's
Selling ALL Abyssea Atma's
First Page 2 3 4 ... 25 26 27
 Asura.Hotin
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: HotinTJ
By Asura.Hotin 2010-10-20 22:07:35  
Yes, DEX Vs AGI cap around 20% crit it seems, so thats +54% crit rate with merit; with innin its HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, it doesnt even seems to cap at least not before 80%.
 Asura.Natenn
user: Naten
By Asura.Natenn 2010-10-21 14:58:35  
All these haters hatin on ppl just cause they dont have PANCAKES to put their MAPLE SYRUP on. brb scoop down my lugs.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-10-21 14:59:14  
Asura.Natenn said:
All these haters hatin on ppl just cause they dont have PANCAKES to put their MAPLE SYRUP on. brb scoop down my lugs.

XDDDDDDDDD SO RANDUMB
[+]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2010-10-21 15:12:08  
Seems like this is becoming a trend in ffxi these days. Had some random person /tell me about a rare/ex that I have in my wanted items.

Ummmm, no thanks.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Corres
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2010-10-21 15:13:50  
how can a person get that much money if he isn't in a ls that does abyssea or other events? the more casual type player would be someone that does not want to make events all the week. understandable but how does he get to the money for these kind of items then?
and yeah ifm someone pays you 3m for that key item you can take it no prob. but going into the "more casual" people with those prices is not working out. at least in my opinion.
[+]
 Bahamut.Aiyana
user: Aiyanna
By Bahamut.Aiyana 2010-10-21 15:14:08  
Bahamut.Dannyl said:
Seems like this is becoming a trend in ffxi these days. Had some random person /tell me about a rare/ex that I have in my wanted items.

Ummmm, no thanks.

So remove it from your wanted list?
[+]
 Phoenix.Fredjan
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-10-21 15:16:24  
Bahamut.Dannyl said:

Ummmm, no thanks.
Why did you put it in there, then?
[+]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2010-10-21 15:18:53  
Bahamut.Aiyana said:
Bahamut.Dannyl said:

Ummmm, no thanks.

If I can find where I can set my wanted list to be public or not, I'd switch it off, its a list of things I want, like a laundry list, or a goal list. Is that okay with you?
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-10-21 15:25:30  
Make an item set.

I always assume people who put stuff in Bazaar/Wanted are serious.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-10-21 15:32:30  
All the legitimate and rational posts your entire linkshell made has been reduced to nothing by a single post from Natenn.

[+]
 Asura.Natenn
user: Naten
By Asura.Natenn 2010-10-21 15:36:18  
Who are you? Nobody.
[+]
 Asura.Tezmania
user: tezmania
By Asura.Tezmania 2010-10-22 19:50:19  
Gratz Hotin on your new ATMA!

Free of course!
Now go test it and report your findings ^^

Millions of gil?? >> FREE! anyday
 Titan.Iluvsporks
サーバ: Titan
By Titan.Iluvsporks 2010-10-22 20:20:23  
Buying it <no thanks>, If anyone on Titan knows of or has a ls that does events for them please /t me. I have shouted in wg with no response ever. Seems like a ghost town there now. Im actually hoping for a server merge or it might be be time for me to change. Thanks again for any help.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration 2010-10-22 20:34:45  
Why couldnt everyone help each other to get things done instead being selfish? >.>
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-10-22 20:41:05  
I'd buy high end Atmas probably for 500k-750k. Anything higher just seems like a waste since in the time you could farm up the higher amounts of gil you could farm a pop set for said nm and give it to a ls in exchange for the atma.

But, to each their own. Wouldn't call it silly/selfish/stupid to make profit where you can. Would just have to find a price where you would draw in the highest amount of buyers for peak profit.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Hotin
user: HotinTJ
By Asura.Hotin 2010-10-22 21:05:18  
Thank you, i died right before NM died when i did it with my LS. Its fine i already know Atma stats with LS members test. 1K+ critical will be good no doubt.
 Asura.Bombs
By Asura.Bombs 2010-10-24 04:30:14  
Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration said:
Why couldnt everyone help each other to get things done instead being selfish? >.>

/cheer, this game has lost its meaning in helping eachother out! now a days its all about how can i make money while doing a simple Weapon skill on a mob...
[+]
 Asura.Fondue
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2010-10-24 04:37:49  
I would be most interested in purchasing atmas from your respectable linkshell, and I would be willing to pay 5k or even 50000k for such rare and wonderous items. Please get back to me as soon as you can. (^_^)
 Asura.Myrrh
user: Myrrhic
By Asura.Myrrh 2010-10-24 05:12:19  
It's *** awesome being awesome.
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Flunklesnarkin 2010-10-24 05:32:50  
This thread can't be dead yet.. it still has so much potential.

Need moar moral outrage over selling stuff in a video game....

(here i'll help :o)

why can't we all work together to create a video game utopia of happiness D:

OP is a nazi for selling atma's >:U

(this thread hasn't mentioned nazi's yet for some reason !!?!)

and LEAVE ASKAR ZUCHETTO ALONE Q.Q :'(
 Leviathan.Gotterdammerung
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Gotterdammerung 2010-10-29 02:40:06  
Hippeh >,.>
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-10-29 03:42:28  
Bahamut.Dannyl said:

Ummmm, no thanks.

Um, you got it in your WANTED LIST, that's where poeple put stuff they wanna buy usually.
What do you expect? lol
[+]
 Alexander.Taryyn
サーバ: Alexander
By Alexander.Taryyn 2010-10-29 06:23:46  
Cerberus.Kvazz said:
Bahamut.Dannyl said:

Ummmm, no thanks.

Um, you got it in your WANTED LIST, that's where poeple put stuff they wanna buy usually.
What do you expect? lol

It's not Christmas wish list from friends?
 Alexander.Taryyn
サーバ: Alexander
By Alexander.Taryyn 2010-10-29 06:36:58  
Bahamut.Dannyl said:
Bahamut.Aiyana said:
Bahamut.Dannyl said:

Ummmm, no thanks.

If I can find where I can set my wanted list to be public or not, I'd switch it off, its a list of things I want, like a laundry list, or a goal list. Is that okay with you?
You could just put a price that is higher than 1 (2000 gil) so people won't bother you, and if they do, well, you can start checking off your laundry list. Win win.
 Asura.Braego
user: Braego
By Asura.Braego 2010-10-29 06:58:45  
Got Atma of the Voracious Violet and Razed Ruin from shouts(first try for both)...

Just saying...
 Asura.Nalien
user: juro
By Asura.Nalien 2010-10-29 07:08:56  
Titan.Iluvsporks said:
Buying it <no thanks>, If anyone on Titan knows of or has a ls that does events for them please /t me. I have shouted in wg with no response ever. Seems like a ghost town there now. Im actually hoping for a server merge or it might be be time for me to change. Thanks again for any help.

People have reset their home points to Port Jeuno for convenience, so that's one reason as for why you have not gotten any replies or offers.

The second is, you're a moron.
Why in the world would any group of people go out and work for you without any return?

Maybe I should come and build a house, just for you to use, because paying for it is absolutely ridiculous.
[+]
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-10-29 07:29:20  
Bahamut.Dannyl said:
Seems like this is becoming a trend in ffxi these days. Had some random person /tell me about a rare/ex that I have in my wanted items. Ummmm, no thanks.

lol, seeing his ATHF avatar I was convinced he was joking. As if it was some huge whoosh to people.

Bahamut.Dannyl said:
Bahamut.Aiyana said:
Bahamut.Dannyl said:
Seems like this is becoming a trend in ffxi these days. Had some random person /tell me about a rare/ex that I have in my wanted items. Ummmm, no thanks.

I was wrong.
[+]
サーバ: Titan
By Titan.Darkestknight 2010-10-29 11:09:33  
Why not just say the price here!?

Wouldn't buy ATMA, but why does it matter about posting the price, you're already advertising your services.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 4 ... 25 26 27