users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Selling ALL Abyssea Atma's
Selling ALL Abyssea Atma's
First Page 2 3 ... 25 26 27
 Leviathan.Powerslave
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Powerslave 2010-10-20 18:25:01  
Sounds like a pretty sweet deal (Depending on price, and individual wealth really) for casuals, or people trying to save stones for other things. Before I quit I was mega-casual time wise so this would be a service I could see as beneficial to some.
[+]
 Odin.Sheelay
サーバ: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2010-10-20 18:32:04  
Asura.Lecreuset said:
On a less professional and more personal note:

Most of the repeat haters on this thread and the other cross-AH.com threads are generally people that everyone in-game can't stand because you're horrendously gimp or otherwise HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Like skip beyond Zucchetto/Ace's Helm HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and jump directly to Amemet +1 with Ninurta's Sash type of HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Mocking other players for their gear choices is just a show of bad judgment which doesn't quite make you sound better than them though, but eh..
[+]
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2010-10-20 18:34:41  
Facts of this thread:

1) It is by no means forcing you to buy atma, if ever.

2) Aced looks like Justin Bieber irl.

3) Draylo needs a Velocious Belt and/or Ninurta's Sash: Perhaps he should look into buying one or the other from a linkshell on the Leviathan server.

4) On the unrelated matter of irl, Lecreuset is a hot asian dude (no homo).
5) I will only post here once because I have a meeting scheduled with sir Cirein-Croin to discuss the matter of destroying.
[+]
 Fenrir.Snick
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-10-20 18:40:41  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
I think it would be silly for people to buy these, you can farm the pop items for these/key items solo or duo. Do a shout for the atma, everyone gets it. Save yourself the 1m+ these vultures will undoubtedly charge. If you don't have time to devote 2 hours to this game for something like this (believe me you will get tons of people through shout asap), then you should stop playing an MMO.
It's no different than people selling um...Any r/ex gear.

But people have done that for a few weeks now, at least. Who da thunk it.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-10-20 18:46:37  
Asura.Lecreuset said:

Most of the repeat haters on this thread and the other cross-AH.com threads are generally people that everyone in-game can't stand because you're horrendously gimp or otherwise HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Like skip beyond Zucchetto/Ace's Helm HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and jump directly to Amemet +1 with Ninurta's Sash type of HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

One inventory space is far more valueble than the .0041% DPS increase from switching to a Cerberus Mantle +1. If you want to troll, make sense while doing it.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-10-20 18:47:05  
Abyssea is hard
[+]
 Siren.Stewie
サーバ: Siren
user: Stewie
By Siren.Stewie 2010-10-20 18:49:17  
Fulltiming bronze+1 everything is the only way to play ffxi.

Also, I agree with Draylo.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-10-20 18:51:31  
Siren.Stewie said:
Fulltiming bronze+1 everything is the only way to play ffxi.

Also, I agree with Draylo.

Haven't got the HQ ingots to drop from Bubbly bernie yet.

I also third the motion that Abyssea is sooper tuff.
[+]
 Asura.Lecreuset
サーバ: Asura
user: Lecreuset
By Asura.Lecreuset 2010-10-20 18:51:34  
Odin.Sheelay said:
Asura.Lecreuset said:

Mocking other players for their gear choices is just a show of bad judgment which doesn't quite make you sound better than them though, but eh..

I'm not here to be a moral compass for the FFXIAH.com community.

I'm conveying the message that people hating on us for offering a service for people who are less fortunately geared and want to better themselves in-game, to shut their yaps and evaluate their own decisions before acting so haughtily.
[+]
By Serano 2010-10-20 18:53:02  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Abyssea is hard
yes it is :/

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Niniann
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2010-10-20 18:54:15  
Some people don't have the means to get things done, I don't see a problem with selling Atma. Some of it's hard to get, IE Sanguine Scythe. Also on that note if anyone's on Levi and wants to buy Atma lemme know~
[+]
 Fenrir.Snick
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-10-20 18:55:31  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Abyssea is hard
Nothing in this game is hard, yet people still sell drops, how is this any different?

I wouldn't personally pay for atmas, though. Just playing devil's advocate here.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nalien
サーバ: Bismarck
user: juro
By Bismarck.Nalien 2010-10-20 18:56:08  
Ok, guys, since everyone's crying about how easy or hard, expensive or cheap an Atma should or should not be.
The stats on many Atmas easily replace full sets of existing gear, for which people pay horrendous sums for. (which really isn't much considering how easy gil has always been to come by anyways)
Now, by the logic of Atma being easy to get, every piece of gear should be cheap aswell.
Why?
Anyone can farm materials to synth desired equipment easily.
Anyone can easily low man any piece of gear in this game, especially with the recent level cap increases.
Yes, even relics.
People pay no more and no less than they are ready to.
Anyone else's opinion plays no significiant role in this.

So rather than shitting up threads, screenshots and other pages with your whiny jealousy, do something productive with your time.
Be it shutting the *** up, doing something useful for your life, or whoring items to death for your own profit.
[+]
 Asura.Lecreuset
By Asura.Lecreuset 2010-10-20 18:56:29  
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Asura.Lecreuset said:

One inventory space is far more valueble than the .0041% DPS increase from switching to a Cerberus Mantle +1. If you want to troll, make sense while doing it.

The point-in-hand is that if you have the financial or team to afford/acquire a Ninurta's Sash, you're the gimp flapping your yap when you're just a pathetic case of being the pot preaching to the kettle.

The only difference is, potential buyers at least are making an attempt to better themselves instead of being content with the mediocrity that your Amemet +1 clearly demonstrates.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-10-20 18:56:36  
Asura.Lecreuset said:

I'm not here to be a moral compass for the FFXIAH.com community.

I'm conveying the message that people hating on us for offering a service for people who are less fortunately geared and want to better themselves in-game, to shut their yaps and evaluate their own decisions before acting so haughtily.

And the other group is countering your offer, with the valid point that Atma's are incredibly easy to obtain, without taking a steaming hot *** from your LS. If after reviewing both sides of the argument, potential buyers still wish to buy, that's their prerogative.

Stating a counterpoint is not being a hater, it's a disagreement, the only message you convey by attacking people over a forum, is that you're a complete and utter idiot, who has to rate up his own posts as a buffer against anyone with a brain.

Asura.Lecreuset said:
[
The only difference is, potential buyers at least are making an attempt to better themselves instead of being content with the mediocrity that your Amemet +1 clearly demonstrates.

You know, it also never occured to you that the player has no control over when the gear snaps on their profile. Are you going to call me out for the Stigma too? Or how about the Homam Manopolas, cause running at normal speed while not fighting is for chumps right?

The only thing you've proven here, is you're an idiot. But thanks for trying.

[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-10-20 18:58:28  
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Some people don't have the means to get things done, I don't see a problem with selling Atma. Some of it's hard to get, IE Sanguine Scythe. Also on that note if anyone's on Levi and wants to buy Atma lemme know~
YES! Welcome back, Von Karma
 Asura.Lecreuset
By Asura.Lecreuset 2010-10-20 18:58:42  
Bismarck.Nalien said:
Ok, guys, since everyone's crying about how easy or hard, expensive or cheap an Atma should or should not be.
The stats on many Atmas easily replace full sets of existing gear, for which people pay horrendous sums for. (which really isn't much considering how easy gil has always been to come by anyways)
Now, by the logic of Atma being easy to get, every piece of gear should be cheap aswell.
Why?
Anyone can farm materials to synth desired equipment easily.
Anyone can easily low man any piece of gear in this game, especially with the recent level cap increases.
Yes, even relics.
People pay no more and no less than they are ready to.
Anyone else's opinion plays no significiant role in this.

So rather than shitting up threads, screenshots and other pages with your whiny jealousy, do something productive with your time.
Be it shutting the *** up, doing something useful for your life, or whoring items to death for your own profit.

This guy and I got off on a real wrong foot, but I just saw this post and firmly agree with the end statement.

If anyone IS interested in what we have to offer, please contact Acedd, Iarumas, Natenn, Tavjon or Myself in-game.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Hiku
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: squirrel
By Lakshmi.Hiku 2010-10-20 18:59:19  
Funny thread, but in regard to this buying goods that aren't tangible, I would consider this similar to buying a smn burn spot. A Key Item is no more tangible than EXP, however the end result is clearly visible.

You are paying to be in a party that is gaining something you want, but don't wish to do yourself (exp, atma, etc). In the perspective I see as selling atmas and selling smn burn spots, it's easy and entirely possible to get exp yourself; Some people, however, have more gil than time and offering this service is just another way to get something you want faster. It is possible to get the atmas without their help, same as its possible to get exp without paying a group to let you leech exp.

So if you don't want to buy the PT spot for an abyssite, by all means don't. Bashing someone for simply putting out there that they're willing to help someone get an atma in exchange for gil is a bit sad and unnecessary. Ok so they're going to charge 1m+ for an atma that has +50STR or w/e it has.. they're basing their prices from offers they've received in exchange for the PT spot. Some people may see this and decide that the atma is worth the price, while other people who want the atma either cant afford it and/or are too lazy to form their own runs to get the atma for free decide to whine and QQ about it.

Want to buy the atma? This guy is the way to go since he's made it clear he's willing to sell it.

Want the atma for free? Well go farm your pop items and get it yourself.
[+]
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2010-10-20 19:00:18  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

Tehe~ I thought you'd be pleased.
By Nabis 2010-10-20 21:06:02  
What is ATMA?
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Nabis 2010-10-20 21:08:06  
LMFAO
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-10-20 21:25:44  
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

WHERE IS THE LETHE AVATAR
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-10-20 21:35:40  
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

Gone
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-10-20 21:41:51  
That was Lyre. She had a Lethe one lined up :(
 Phoenix.Fredjan
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-10-20 21:50:58  
Jesus christ @ the haterade in this thread.
Odin.Zicdeh said:
stuff
I'd edit my "sup dawg" post, but it's 9 48 and i'm too lazy.
Chill Pill {do you need it?}
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2010-10-20 21:55:35  
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

WELL I WAS GONNA, but then they had to come out with a new Phoenix Wright, and I was all like OMIGAWD. Lethe will come sometime. :<

Edit: Obv I need to have a split avatar of Lethe and Von Karma, or animated so it changes periodically. :<
 Asura.Hotin
user: HotinTJ
By Asura.Hotin 2010-10-20 22:00:38  
Asura.Acedd said:

Atma of the Razed Ruin: Status of Dexterity +50, Critical hit rate +50%, and an Increase to critical hit damage.
Dropped from Ironclad Pulverizer.

Its a great atma, no doubt but the % is not that high, its more like +30% usually "major %" is this amount, same for crit dmg+.

[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-10-20 22:02:01  
Meh, either way you look at it, you easily have a 60%+ crit rate when including the dex, etc all together.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 25 26 27