A Friendly Warning..

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Siren » A friendly warning..
A friendly warning..
First Page 2 3
 Siren.Catabolic
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Catabolic
By Siren.Catabolic 2011-02-01 23:10:47  
I'm not going to get into this aside from these few things(and you can feel free to lock this thread after I've said this)...

This game to Clinpachi is like a Heroin addiction. He is consumed by it. He will use people to get what he wants. He will ***on friendships. He will betray you if it benefits him. He will neglect all other things (irl work, wife, e.t.c). He or some white knight will say some umad or butthurt retort to this(I'm not even remotely. He was a cancer. The only thing that gets under my skin is that I have friends who trusted him, who now feel very betrayed and bitter). This is merely a warning to people who may deal with him in the future in game.

The people on this community that aren't on Siren and the players on Siren who haven't done events with Clin for a period of time have nothing to truly base their opinions of him on. He hides behind fake nice. He kisses *** to get what he wants(and if it coincides with what you want you won't notice until it doesn't). Once people start catching on to him or he isn't getting enough from using people he will bail. He has zero loyalty if it interferes with what he wants. He will try not to burn a bridge at first only in hopes of using you again in the future.

If for a minute you think you're excluded from this you aren't.(How does the saying go if you walk into a room and can't find the mark. Then its you.) If you let him in to your circle he WILL use you. He can try to defend himself and white knight his actions, and if you believe him, I am truly sorry. You will find out the hard way when he screws you or your friends over. Time will show you exactly what I'm saying.

Pretty much he makes a decent enough loose friend(casual chat, occasional exp ptys). If you let him in any closer though. If you don't watch his actions closely right away. After awhile of "wow this guy is so nice and awesome!" Bits and pieces of his true self start coming out. Until eventually you find out who he truly is. He is exceedingly good at hiding who he truly is. Someone who spends all his time figuring out how he can manipulate others behind a wall of fake smiles and empty niceness to get what he wants.

I won't go into it more than this cause I have zero desire to have a pissing match. I feel bad for him. His crippling addiction to this game is ruining his life irl and it's only going to get worse. He's got a hard road ahead. And this isn't a troll aimed at him. This post is for those who are in shell with him now or will consider being in a shell with him in the future.

Hes going to continue burning bridges and using players. It's your choice if its your bridge he burns next. And when he does betray you. You can't say you weren't warned...(you can reply or try to defend all you like. There will be no response. Time will prove what I've said to those who don't believe. Feel free to play the jealousy card. All it will do is give me a good laugh.)

As for Tay, I have no hard feelings. I only hope his selfishness in game doesn't stretch out to irl and eventually screw up your life. At some point hopefully he will grow up a bit, and realize there's more to life than just always using people to get what he wants. Hopefully that point comes before it affects you too deeply.

Good luck.

edit: Tl;dr per request -Clin's greed will destroy everything around him if you allow it. Take him at small doses and at arms length.
[+]
 Ramuh.Scizor
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Scizor
By Ramuh.Scizor 2011-02-01 23:17:36  
Seemed ok last time he posted
[+]
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2011-02-01 23:18:35  
Two topics about Clin in a couple of days? Oh wow.

I have no feelings one way or another on this since I don't know the dude and don't know him in-game.

My only question is to the OP, any particular reason you decided to post this?
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2011-02-01 23:19:38  
At least this one was written properly and justified actions, not just RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE.

That said, don't like him? /blist, tell your friends to do the same, move on with life.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-02-01 23:20:07  
Too long; didn't read.
[+]
 Asura.Matzilla
サーバ: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-02-01 23:21:48  
Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said:
At least this one was written properly and justified actions, not just RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE.

That said, don't like him? /blist, tell your friends to do the same, move on with life.

thats not the point of a warning
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-02-01 23:29:05  
Yes he is, we know or at least the smart ones do.
[+]
 Titan.Lillica
サーバ: Titan
user: Lillica
By Titan.Lillica 2011-02-01 23:30:33  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Too long; didn't read.
ahh that is what tl;dr means! I always thought my browser was messed up.
[+]
 Siren.Catabolic
user: Catabolic
By Siren.Catabolic 2011-02-01 23:35:05  
Hades.Stefanos said:
Two topics about Clin in a couple of days? Oh wow.

I have no feelings one way or other on this since I don't know the dude and don't know him in-game.

My only question is to the OP, any particular reason you decided to post this?

Just wanted players to know what they're potentially getting themselves involved in. It only truly bothered me to see friends of mine who genuinely trusted him get burned. I guess on this game you should naturally be cautious and not let things affect you too much. Some people are genuinely kind people though. This is really a warning to them.
[+]
サーバ: Titan
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2011-02-01 23:35:45  
well... if the op truly means what he posted he won't be posting again. (which means that this won't becuase a flame war thank goodness)

That said I think this post was much MUCH better then that other guy. It was clearly stated feelings without butthurt and rage with every word typed.

Hopefuly this will be the last post related to this whole situation and everyone can move on now.
 Alexander.Odaka
サーバ: Alexander
user: Odaka
By Alexander.Odaka 2011-02-01 23:53:08  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Too long; didn't read.

honestly expected for a tl;dr version at the end
 Leviathan.Niniann
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-02-02 01:45:49  
I'm seriously wondering what happened to start these two threads. Is it just that he left a linkshell...? That happens all the time, and you guys should just move on. Sure it might hurt when someone you thought was going to stick around doesn't, but... that's life. :x

As stated before, at least you weren't all HURR DURR MAD RAGE, etc like that other guy....

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Topdogg
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: opti09
By Gilgamesh.Topdogg 2011-02-02 02:05:34  
thought this was gonna be another abyssea leecher hiding in the martello thread
[+]
 Siren.Jingles
user: Jingles
By Siren.Jingles 2011-02-02 02:07:48  
/popcorn.gif
 Siren.Eclipsys
user: Eclipsys
By Siren.Eclipsys 2011-02-02 02:08:38  
Bracing for a complete letdown or something worthwhile.

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Darki
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2011-02-02 02:20:28  
so whys clin getting flamed? last i knew he was leaving to the military because he wanted a better life for him and his wife, doesn't seem to be neglecting her to me.

I mean, provide some proof he's a douche, from what I've known of him he seems pretty nice and solid.

People in this game think that hurr durrr because you did event with us in a ls we own the ***we gave ya hurrr durrrrr hurrr if you leave you are using us huurrrrrr deeerrrpp.

right. I mean, I am trying to consider your point OP, he just seems too nice for me to make judgements atm.
 Alexander.Sumo
user: sumo
By Alexander.Sumo 2011-02-02 02:23:23  
OP told you he would do that! It's all part of Clin's mind games and manipulation don't you see? =P

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2011-02-02 02:28:25  
Alexander.Sumo said:
OP told you he would do that! It's all part of Clin's mind games and manipulation don't you see? =P
yes but we need to make judgments because of others opinion/criticism?
I am neutral on what to pick, I mean obviously after hearing all this of course I'd be a self aware and keep certain distance, but I wouldn't go all /hate on the dude.
[+]
 Asura.Katniss
サーバ: Asura
user: Katniss
By Asura.Katniss 2011-02-02 02:29:40  
people need to realize this is a game instead of creating their own world based around FFXI.

why even give a *** about idiots ingame? they piss you off, you blist them. tell your close friends about it and move on.
 Alexander.Sumo
user: sumo
By Alexander.Sumo 2011-02-02 02:31:23  
Phoenix.Darki said:
Alexander.Sumo said:
yes but we need to make judgments because of others opinion/criticism? I am neutral on what to pick, I mean obviously after hearing all this of course I'd be a self aware and keep certain distance, but I wouldn't go all /hate on the dude.
nah, I wouldn't hate on the guy either unless he *** with me and/or mine. I was just poking fun at the op's post a bit. It's getting late so I need to keep myself entertained until I get sleepy ^.^

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Siren.Flunklesnarkin 2011-02-02 02:37:23  
pretty much don't trust somebody with something you don't want to lose in game..

and don't help people that never return the favor.....

first one is kinda shitty and doesn't sound like what happened here (unless i missed something)

second seems like your fault for continuing to help them if you felt you weren't getting anything in return.

I can see being mad about not getting help in return (for w/e it is you are complaing about .. not very specific warning here)

Doubt many will take this warning seriously tho w/o more juicy details... :Q___

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Feifongwong
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Feifongwong 2011-02-02 02:39:43  
clin must have a big ***... seems he left more than one in that ls very butthurt
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2011-02-02 02:55:59  
oh I see why that other thread got locked, couple (same idiots) jumped on it and spammed their favorite phrases and images.

Hopefully this doesn't turn into ***and I get to see why Clin is getting thrown dirt at.

edit:
why did clin get a discharge from the navy? :(
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-02-02 03:12:41  
Phoenix.Darki said:
oh I see why that other thread got locked, couple (same idiots) jumped on it and spammed their favorite phrases and images.

Hopefully this doesn't turn into ***and I get to see why Clin is getting thrown dirt at.

edit:
why did clin get a discharge from the navy? :(

mostly flionheart
[+]
First Page 2 3