Lol! A few of you are a little crazy.. I was simply joking around and if you thought I was serious then I dont know what to tell you. I posted several pics in the thread. Not my fault people think im pretty. Didnt mean to make anyone jealous.
Okay, you can stop there. No one's jealous of your ***, lol.
Exactly!
You would have known what was coming too if you would actually speak to the rest of the girls. We would have told you that that soliciting guys (even as a joke) would have put you on the outs.
Lol! A few of you are a little crazy.. I was simply joking around and if you thought I was serious then I dont know what to tell you. I posted several pics in the thread. Not my fault people think im pretty. Didnt mean to make anyone jealous.
Okay, you can stop there. No one's jealous of your ***, lol.
Exactly!
You would have known what was coming too if you would actually speak to the rest of the girls. We would have told you that that soliciting guys (even as a joke) would have put you on the outs.
Just saying...
Wait.... What is this about solicitation and where the hell was I? That would have been fun and interesting!.
Lol! A few of you are a little crazy.. I was simply joking around and if you thought I was serious then I dont know what to tell you. I posted several pics in the thread. Not my fault people think im pretty. Didnt mean to make anyone jealous.
Okay, you can stop there. No one's jealous of your ***, lol.
Exactly! You would have known what was coming too if you would actually speak to the rest of the girls. We would have told you that that soliciting guys (even as a joke) would have put you on the outs. Just saying...
Wait.... What is this about solicitation and where the hell was I? That would have been fun and interesting!.
I wasnt soliciting anybody, some people just cant take jokes. Because me saying "do you want to have my babies" was super serious. /facepalm
Lol! A few of you are a little crazy.. I was simply joking around and if you thought I was serious then I dont know what to tell you. I posted several pics in the thread. Not my fault people think im pretty. Didnt mean to make anyone jealous.
Okay, you can stop there. No one's jealous of your ***, lol.
Exactly! You would have known what was coming too if you would actually speak to the rest of the girls. We would have told you that that soliciting guys (even as a joke) would have put you on the outs. Just saying...
Wait.... What is this about solicitation and where the hell was I? That would have been fun and interesting!.
I wasnt soliciting anybody, some people just cant take jokes. Because me saying "do you want to have my babies" was super serious. /facepalm
Lol. Personally, this is the interwebz. If you gonna post something, you better be prepared for the backlash.
Lol! A few of you are a little crazy.. I was simply joking around and if you thought I was serious then I dont know what to tell you. I posted several pics in the thread. Not my fault people think im pretty. Didnt mean to make anyone jealous.
Okay, you can stop there. No one's jealous of your ***, lol.
Exactly! You would have known what was coming too if you would actually speak to the rest of the girls. We would have told you that that soliciting guys (even as a joke) would have put you on the outs. Just saying...
Wait.... What is this about solicitation and where the hell was I? That would have been fun and interesting!.
I wasnt soliciting anybody, some people just cant take jokes. Because me saying "do you want to have my babies" was super serious. /facepalm
Lol. Personally, this is the interwebz. If you gonna post something, you better be prepared for the backlash.
I could care less what anyone on here thinks of me, but some people really dont know how to take a joke and...
Why do I still visit this website even though I don't play?
A lot of us do.. I don't know if any of the mods/admins even still play. I'd wager a good chunk of this community is former players with no plans of going back.
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.